L T Squared, Inc. Reviews

69 | Cleveland, OH

69 Reviews for L T Squared, Inc.

Colette Ngana · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Great designs for our wedding reception!

My husband and I worked with Laeh on designing place cards and table numbers for our wedding reception. The cards turned out beautifully! In addition, LT Squared sells soaps, fragrances, and lotions that we both used while getting ready for our event. I highly recommend working with LT Squared for your next event!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Nadis Prewitt · Married on 10/13/2018

My daughter's wedding invitations

I loved Ltsquared my invitations looked amazing. I've had the pleasure of working with them for several years, they are very professional and prompt. Everything I have ordered from them was tailored to my event.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla Williams · Married on 06/16/2018

Lt squared is amazing!!!!!!

I worked with Laeh for all of my wedding stationary needs. She was very accommodating and very perfessional this is the second I have used her service the first time was for my daughter first birthday party invitations. When it was time to start planning my wedding there wasn’t a doubt in my mind about who would I would call to help bring my vision to life.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Ebony Webster · Married on 04/14/2018

Wedding invitations

This company did my wedding invitations and they did an outstanding job!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Natalie · Married on 12/30/2017

Laeh was very professional and accommodating. Our invitations were beautiful!

Lisa · Married on 12/24/2017

I needed wedding invitations very quickly for my Christmas wedding. Laeh was able to put together a beautiful design and have my wedding invitations in a few days. Laeh and Leah are very professional and extremely creative. I highly recommend them to everyone.

• Melissa

Melissa Tompkins · Married on 10/01/2017

This was a wonderful experience !

From the beginning I felt stress free ! She was patient in my time of distress ! I would definitely recommend .I loved her Creativity as well & the prices are offordable.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Daysha · Married on 05/28/2017

Laeh is the best at what she does ! Very professional and turn around time is fast also ! Thanks LTSquared

Denay · Married on 11/12/2016

DO IT !!! i thought the process of picking paper, wording, color combinations was going to be a pain in my butt..! But Laeh made the process so smooth and effortless :) i didn't have to worry about time, she took care of when my invites went out to meet the deadline, she made sure the wording was flawless, and she made sure the whole invite flowed. She didn't overwhelm and called me every two seconds, she would just let me know whet she had together so far, if i wanted any changes, and she took care of everything else

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Tanela · Married on 10/28/2016

LT Squred is where you want to be when it comes to just about any planning needs for a special event!!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Kathleen · Married on 09/23/2016

LT Squared is absolutely amazing! I reached out to have thank you cards made for my wedding. They were beyond my wildest dream and imagination. I contacted Laeh and gave her rather vague details about what I wanted because I wasn't quite sure. She took my uninteresting ideas and created a personalized card that all my guests are still raving about. She was timely in getting a proof to me online and made sure that I completely understood the process and was completely satisfied. I was in a rush to get the cards because I was headed out of the country for 2 weeks and wanted to send them in advance. She got them to me in ample time. Not to mention that all of this occurred long distance. The thank you cards arrived in a box adorned with filling and a sweet smelling tart. What a presentation! I could not be more pleased with my experience with LT Squared and will definitely use them again whenever I am in need. I highly recommend LT Squared, no matter where you are in the country. She can make your dreams come true!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Karen · Married on 08/06/2016

I had a great experience working with LT2. Leah was pleasant to work with and handled everything professionally. The wedding invitations were beautiful and she was able to accommodate some late minute details as well. I will highly recommend this service to others who are looking for wedding invitations and other printing business that they may need.
    Karen Bellamy

Hadassah · Married on 05/07/2016

I enjoyed every moment of my experience with Laeh! She's such a professional and expert in her field. She worked within my budget and came through on everything that I was expecting. Loved working with her! Throughout the entire process she treated me like I was her most valued customer. I refer her to everyone I know lol! Keep up the outstanding work LT2!

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • I

iris · Married on 03/09/2016

From the moment I walked in the door, the customer service I received was so personal and genuine! My invitations were 5 star and I received so many compliments from my family, colleagues and friends. I highly recommend their company, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Really great service, reasonable cost, and very reliable! Laeh was a blast to work with, very professional, and helpful. The invitations came out REALLLY NICE! All our guest was really impressed by them.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Greta · Married on 07/03/2015

I will be using them again!!! This time for a grad party

Barbara · Married on 06/13/2015

My invitations were absolutely beautiful!! I received many compliments on them. They really showed the message I was trying to send. Thank you so much for the wonderful creativity!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Briandi · Married on 06/07/2015

Amazing customer service and the quality of the products is exceptional! I would not ever use another company for invitations!! The various options for invites are endless and if LT Squared does not have what you are looking for... they will create it! You cannot EVER go wrong choosing this company!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Alyssa · Married on 11/09/2014

Lt Squared is my go to for invitations, announcements, labels for favors and just about any other other print need I may have. The quality of service surpasses amazing. The team makes me feel as if my events are as important to them as they are to me. I cannot say enough about LT Squared, except, use them once and you will never want to use another graphic designer.

Sent on 12/11/2014

I worked with Laeh of LT Squared for all of my wedding stationary. She did my save-the-dates, shower invites, and wedding invites and they were all incredible. I am always pleased with her work and so is everyone that recieves things from me that she created.
    I recommend her to everyone!! She does an awesome job.

Sent on 12/01/2014

E. · Married on 08/17/2014

My experience with LT Squared was exceptional. Laeh was personable, yet very professional when working with us to create unique invitations that perfectly met our needs within a very tight time frame and limited budget. I received SO many positive compliments on our wedding invitations! I highly recommend them, and look forward to working with Laeh again on any future events!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Brenda · Married on 05/17/2014

L T Squared was a God sent. I had printable invitations that I thought I could do myself to save money. Well that was a total lost.a friend of mine recommended L T Squared. They turned out beautiful. L T Squared is the place to go for all your invites and thank you cards. The price is reasonably unbelievable!

Sent on 11/29/2014

LT Squared was one of the biggest Blessings of our entire wedding experience!! The staff was WONDERFUL and VERY patient with us. Our invitations were Amazing and we got lots of compliments. We will be using LT Squared for our next event for sure!

Sent on 12/02/2014
  • JoAnn

JoAnn · Married on 01/18/2014

Laeh was awesome! My invitations were perfect! I absolutely loved working with Laeh, her work is amazing! She did my bridal shower invitations and my wedding invitations, I got so many compliments on them, they were beautiful! She is very creative, easy, and fun to work with. I would definitely recommend using LT Squared for any kind of graphic design to anyone. She custom designed everything and did an awesome job!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Constance · Married on 10/13/2013

LT Squared provided prompt and professional service. I would recommend their service and definitely utilize them again.

Sent on 12/27/2013