L-egant Chair Covers Reviews

1 User photo

L-egant Chair Covers 1

Emily Sarzyniak · Married on 05/31/2019

Perfect little additions

Gina was wonderful to work with and helped add little touches that made our event extra special!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Gina was amazing. The room looked gorgeous. I was so impressed with the sweetheart table skirting and back drop. The chair covers and chargers on the table made the room look great. The up lighting was a great touch to the room as well. I would highly recommend Gina.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/12/2018

Gina, Gina, Gina!! YOU ARE THE WOMAN!!! Words can not express how grateful I am to have been able to have you as a part of my special day. She is so friendly, professional and she does such an amazing job. This wedding experience has been so much work but now that it's over I am so sad that I won't be in touch with all the wonderful people like Gina who deserve nothing but success.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Gina was absolutely WONDERFUL to deal with while searching for a company to do our chair covers! I walked into my venue Saturday night and was blown away. Could not have asked for a more beautiful set up!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    L-egant Chair Covers 2

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

Gina is awesome! Very responsive and great to work with. I only used her lavender table runners but they definitely added that special touch to the tables. Very reasonable too.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Leah · Married on 05/20/2017

Gina is amazing to work with and has amazing ideas! She is affordable and has the best prices in town. She also has s wide variety of decor and center pieces. Need anything in particular? Just ask! She had everything i was looking for! She made my pinterest wedding come alive! I could not be happier!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

I contacted Gina, the owner to discuss chair covers and centerpieces. She was highly recommended by the venue so I reached out to her and was very pleased with everything. She gave me prices and was workable with what I was looking for. I even sent her a picture I found for what I wanted my centerpieces to look like and she came through above and beyond. Everything was placed perfectly and looked so elegant. We couldn't be happier with everything turned out

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • User4320154 · 2+ years ago

My experience with this company was phenomenal. The owner Gina, is the nicest person and so easy to work with. I would recommend using L-egant Chair Covers to any and everyone.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2016

We worked with Gina for our wedding this past summer for our chair covers and sashes. Everything looked amazing! Gina was very responsive in all pre-wedding contacts and made sure everything looked perfect for our day. Thank you for everything, Gina!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Gina was amazing to work with and always got back to me in a timely manner. The chairs, napkins, and uplights looked awesome and were set up just like we wanted. She was even accommodating in giving us a napkin to make sure our plum color on the decorations matched what was going to be on the tables. She was great and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Karli · Married on 05/21/2016

Gina was absolutely wonderful to work with! Everything was set up way ahead of time and looked great. I was planning my wedding from out of state but Gina was knowledgeable about the venue and our wedding coordinator! She has many options work with any wedding colors. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of chair covers!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Had a great experience working with Gina! Delivery, set up and removal, all part of her price and contract. Everything worked out exactly as we discussed!

Sent on 01/19/2016

I can't begin to say enough about Gina and her work! She transformed our venue into a breathtaking space for our wedding day. Gina was extremely helpful, accommodating, and is amazing at what she does. I explained to her my color scheme and sent some pictures as reference and she was able to recommend what color chair linens, bands, and clothes would best achieve the look I was going for. She also provided up-lighting for our space which created the romantic ambiance we were going for. Her work completed the space and our guests are still raving about how absolutely stunning it looked. I highly recommend L-egant Chair Covers to dress you're special occasion!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Gina was absolutely wonderful. I sent her pictures of what I liked and she delivered! I received chair covers, sashes and table runners from her and it made the reception venue look beautiful!

Sent on 11/03/2015

dana · Married on 08/22/2015

Gina was super nice and helpful to work with. When I walked into my venue at the History Museum, I cried! The ivory chair covers with the ivory rhinestone sashes were absolutely beautiful. She also worked with my vendor to ensure she could be there to take the covers off that night. Highly recommended! Thank you Gina for turning my event space into something spectacular!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Our chair covers were fairly priced and they were very professional to work with.

Sent on 04/26/2015
  • Gail

Gail · Married on 10/12/2014

Gina was great to work with communicating promptly and attentively. The chair covers looked amazing! Even the venue staff, who I'm sure have seen it all, commented the next day how the chair covers really transformed an already gorgeous space!

Sent on 11/18/2014
  • Girlie2Fresh

Deidra · Married on 09/06/2014

Gina was great to work with and very easy. The covers were gorgeous and not too much money!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Sarah Jane · Married on 10/18/2013

I absolutely loved my chair covers for my wedding last week. I went with the plain ivory covers and beautiful silver and rhinestone bands, Gina always got back to me right away, emailed me pictures of different options she thought I would like and set everything up through my venue. I honestly didn't have to worry about a thing! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Katlyn · Married on 09/07/2013

We used Gina for our chair covers and table runners and they were perfect! She was so nice and easy to work with :)

Sent on 09/16/2013

We rented our chair covers from them... they were beautiful and a GREAT PRICE!

Sent on 12/30/2013

We used L-egant Chair Covers for our chair cover rentals at our recent wedding reception. Coordinating the rental was probably the easiest aspect of our entire reception. We listed what we were looking for, received a quote and contract, and the week of our wedding everything was coordinated directly with our venue and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Gina was terrific, and the chair covers looked fantastic!

Sent on 08/10/2013
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 07/13/2013

Gina was a pleasure to work with! Her response time was incredible, and her work was great as well! Only one issue with the uplighting, one of the lights were unplugged but my husband found the cord and was able to plug it in. The chair covers transformed the room and were worth every penny!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Katlin · Married on 06/15/2013

L-Egant chair covers were great!! Gina was professional, flexible and organized! She place an order for the band color I needed and the company closed before they shipped them to her. She called immediately and we were able to rearrange and get exactly what I needed/wanted! She was a great individual to work with!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Kimberly · Married on 08/10/2012

Thanks to L-Egant Chair Covers for the beautiful plum rhinestone chair covers you provided us with on our wedding day (Friday, August 10th). They accented the decor of the tables and room beautifully!! I had guests complimenting on the chair covers all night long!

Sent on 09/20/2012