L + A Photography Reviews

16 Reviews for L + A Photography

1 User photo

L + A Photography 1

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

Bill from L+A Photography was the first photographer we met with, and the only one we needed to meet. We chose not to do an engagement shoot and they accommodated us beautifully with a custom-built package. Bill communicated with us throughout our entire planning process and offered valuable insight on what to expect and on our timeline. We had 3 photographers day-of which was perfect for capturing all of the action. We also booked our videographer through L+A and he was a delight. A ton of “sneak peek” pics were posted on social media the very next day, and we received our digital images 4 days (!!!) after our wedding. Thank you Bill, Alexis, and Jaime for being such a pleasure to work with and for beautifully capturing our wedding day!

Kim · Married on 09/23/2017

Fantastic to work with!!! Love the pictures!

L + A Photography 2

S · Married on 09/21/2017

My siblings and I held an 80th birthday celebration for our mother. While they both were located in GA, I live out of State but took on the assignment of finding a photography. After a lot of searching I came upon L+T Photography and I'm so glad I did. Right from the start Mr. Claxton was very helpful and easy to work with. He arrived early to the venue and actually stayed later than contracted to ensure he captured the evening. I highly recommend L+T Photography. We are very happy with their work. The only thing would add is have a clear picture of the photos you'd like taken for the event and I am sure he will be sure to take them. Thank you Bill! S. Beverly

megan · Married on 09/03/2017

Mr.Bill and Aubrey did an amazing job with our engagement photos. Can not wait for our wedding day and to see our photos for then.

Codie · Married on 08/26/2017

Wonderful experience. They really captured each special moment for me. Great price options were also available. I would definitely use them again

Cate · Married on 08/25/2017

My wedding package included an engagement session. We set the date and met with Bill and began taking pictures when we were asked to leave the state park we were at! Apparently there is a new law no one was aware of that forbids professional photographers on the property! So our session was cut short and Bill was leaving the country soon so he made arrangements with one of his photographers to schedule a new session! Jamie was our photographer and she was amazing! We picked a day that turned out be pouring rain!!! Jamie came and we had our session between cloudbursts and the pictures are beautiful!!! As a result we requested Jamie be one of the photographers at our wedding and she was!!!
    I can't say enough how accommodating and willing Bill and his staff were to make sure we had perfect pictures! We had several specific pictures that we wanted and the entire team did their best to accommodate us! And the video is absolutely perfect! Everyone who has seen it loves it as we do!! We can't thank L + A Photography enough for the beautiful memories of the most important day of our lives!!!
    Nick & Cate Trippi

• Alaina

Alaina · Married on 08/05/2017

L+A Photography has been amazing from the beginning. It has been a long ENGAGEMENT but Bill was quick to respond and very helpful from engagement photos to wedding day! Even though the day of was busy and stressfull, they were very patient and still got some GREAT shots. I would absolutely reccommend for your upcoming wedding! :)

Christina · Married on 07/23/2017

I live in Texas and my wedding was in Georgia. Every vendor I booked was based on reviews and other people's experiences. I feel since I hired based on reviews it's only fair I post a review. Mr.Bill with L & A Photography was amazing to work with. He was quick to respond to any concerns or questions I had. He was very personable and easy to work with. Not to mention the pictures were fantastic. He asked questions and got to know what exactly we were looking for. If I could give more stars I would.

Phazalia · Married on 07/15/2017

My engagement photoshoot with L&A Photography was amazing!! Mr. Claxton was very fun and easy to work with. He made great suggestions and has amazing insight when it comes to scenery and poses. I highly recommend his service for all of your photography needs.

Sent on 03/06/2017

L + A Photography's reply:

Thank you Phazalia! July 15th will be here before you know it!!

Emily · Married on 07/14/2017

We are so thankful to have found L+A Photography for our wedding! We did our engagement sessions with Bill and couldn't have been happier! He had great ideas for locations and settings for out photos! We had a hard time picking a favorite photo because they were all great! He has been very flexible and able to work around our schedules! After our engagement sessions we are beyond excited to have them photograph our wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2017

L + A Photography's reply:

Thanks Emily! Looking forward to your and Taylor's wedding day!!

Deanetra · Married on 06/17/2017

Bill is excellent. His prices and packages are unbeatable. He worked with us and our schedule for the engagement shoot and was very patient. I can't wait until our wedding on June 17!

Mercedes · Married on 06/12/2017

L+A were amazing! Two wonderful photographers! They were so easy to work with. Highly recommended!!

Makayla · Married on 10/08/2016

Bill and Lydia are wonderful! They were very flexible about meeting times and were extremely patient with my family on the day of my wedding. Our pictures turned out wonderful and we received them earlier than expected. Great service, great product, and great people!!

Brian · Married on 06/05/2016

I would have to say that you are always nervous when hiring someone for your wedding because you are not sure how everything will turn out. Well, we are so happy with L+A Photography. They were on time (we had 2 photographers) and the quality of the photos were above our expectations. They even put together a slideshow set to music which we weren't even expecting. We received flash drives with all our pictures a few weeks later , already edited and ready to be reviewed. We definitely recommend L+A Photography.

Robin · Married on 05/22/2016

I highly recommend booking L&A Photography for your photography needs! They did an amazing job with both my engagement and wedding photos and my husband and I can't stop looking at them. They were super easy to contact and were very flexible with what I needed on my wedding day.