L.A. Photo Lounge Reviews

L.A. Photo Lounge 6
L.A. Photo Lounge 7

cristina · Getting married on 02/09/2019

Best Photobooth Experience

Humberto was extremely professional. All of my guests loved the photobooth and I can definitely say that he was one of the highlights of the night. He was very courteous and is great with people. We will undoubtedly hire him again for our next events.

• I

Ivan · Married on 11/24/2018

Professional experience

Hired him for my brothers wedding. Top of the line camera and professional all the way around. Props are top notch. Pictures quality’s amazing. I heard of this company through my friend, LA photo loung worth very penny.

Laura Castillo · Married on 09/30/2018

Quality product and service!

LA Photo Lounge was such a great addition to our wedding reception! They arrived early and set up very neatly. I’m so used to seeing those huge boxy booths or the ones that look like a jumper so this was such a relief! Very stylish and elegant and the photos are amazing! Loved the attendant as well. I’d definitely hire them again!

Alicia · Married on 09/29/2018

A true great experience. You did an amazing job capturing the joy this event brought to us. Your backdrop was a true original I say a CLASS ACT all around. Easy and good manner gentleman, was highly patient and easy to work with. His professionalism was on point. Love the original modern props used! A gem indeed! Will use them again . You have set the bar high..BRAVO!!!

L.A. Photo Lounge 8
    L.A. Photo Lounge 15
    L.A. Photo Lounge 16
    L.A. Photo Lounge 17

Guillermo · Married on 05/05/2018

Very glad to have hired LA Photo Lounge for our wedding. Our guests had a great time with the props. The quality of the pictures is top-notch! LA Photo has state of the art tech that was easy to use and very quick! Would hire them again in a heartbeat! Professional, responsive, and just fun!

L.A. Photo Lounge 18

Angel · Married on 12/16/2017

Humberto did an awesome job and our wedding anniversary party. His photo booth was the hit of the party. The open booth allowed for as many people to be part of any picture and did not limit you to the 3 maybe 4 crammed people in a small booth. Humberto has a great personality that welcomes you to partake in the numerous wild and wacky props that make your pictures unforgettable. He also has many different color/styles/textures back-drops to chose from. Highly recommend his photo booth services.

Annette · Married on 11/24/2017

We had so much fun with the photobooth at our wedding! They had many backdrop options to choose from and worked with me to get the right template for our wedding. The quality of picture is very good! Everyone looked amazing even if they were a little tipsy (lol). I highly recommend this company for photobooth service.

ROCIO · Married on 11/19/2017

Can't go wrong with L.A. Photo Lounge. We had a professional photographer but giving our guest the option to be silly with all the photo props and take as many photos they would like is awesome. Keeps the kids entertained which was a Huge Plus. Everyone raved on what a great idea it was. You want people talk wonders about your wedding go with L.A. Photo Lounge. Little FYI, you'll able to get see every single silly photo your guest take.

Sent on 12/21/2017

L.A. Photo Lounge's reply:

Hi Rocio, thanks so much! Your wedding was such a fun one and everyone was having such a great time. Everything was so perfect, we loved it! If we can ever be of service again, please don't hesitate to call us.

Jenny · Married on 09/02/2017

L.A. Photo Lounge was recommended to us by a relative, and we were very please with the outcome. Humberto is very easy to work with and he offers great customer service and quality work. Thanks to L.A. Photo lounge we have fun and crazy memories to look back on from our wedding! We will definitely be doing business again with them in the future!!

Sent on 12/22/2017

L.A. Photo Lounge's reply:

Hi Jenny, Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you and your guests enjoyed the photo booth and were happy to see everyone having such a great time. We can't wait to be a part of more of your family's special events in the future.

Miguel · Married on 08/25/2017

First of all I want to Thank Humberto and Andrew from LA Photo Lounge. The photo booth was a success as they offer great back drops some that I couldn’t find any where else, and the props were awesome. A special shout out to Andrew, he did an awesome job attending to the photo booth made everything run so smooth and everyone was very happy with. The quality of the pictures were so awesome and the GIF were so cool. I highly recommend you reach out to Humberto and book your photo booth with them, you won’t be disappointed. Once again Thank You so Much Humberto for all the memories that we will cherish.

Sent on 09/16/2017

L.A. Photo Lounge's reply:

Miguel, thank you so much! We had a blast at your wedding to say the least. Everyone was very nice and so much fun plus, they took some awesome photos in our booth! If we can ever do anything else for you, please don't hesitate to call.