L.A. Banquets - Legacy Ballroom Reviews

46 | Glendale, CA

46 Reviews for L.A. Banquets - Legacy Ballroom

Karo · Married on 12/13/2019

Worry-free wedding

The venue staff prior to the event were very coordinated with us and our vendors. They made the whole process go very smooth with no issues when they all came together.

The venue manager was with us every step of the way, giving us direction and asking if everything was meeting our expectations as the night progressed.

Overall outstanding experience with the venue waiting staff and management. If you want to have a fun party you can get the most of your money at Legacy Ballroom. What stood out the most at this venue from others was the acoustics. The speaker sound at the venue was amazing. No echos. Only clarity.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Lilit

Lilit S. · Married on 12/08/2019

Amazing experience

Beautiful venue w/ great food!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Nora · Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue!

Looking for a wedding venue was overwhelming. There are so many options and not enough information readily available online to narrow the choice. When I submitted an inquiry online to Legacy Ballroom, I got an email with Yervand's name and phone number. He was immediately available for a phone call, and not only answered many of my questions about having a wedding reception at Legacy Ballroom, but also helped me brainstorm through some of the other options I had come across so far. He was honest, professional, and gave me great advice.

Soon after, we visited the venue for the first time while searching for the right one. It is beautiful - even when it wasn't fully decorated for any upcoming event! The base decor is elegant, the LED screens throughout the venue are so impressive and can bring any ambiance you envision to life. After seeing the venue and meeting Yervand in person, Legacy instantly moved to the top of our list.

While planning for our own wedding, we also had the opportunity to be a guest at a wedding at Legacy earlier in the year, and got to experience the venue from a guest's point of view. The food from Anoush catering is delicious, the banquet hall looked even more beautiful with the lighting and florals, and the service was professional all night.

Throughout the year, Yervand checked in with us multiple times and we met with him every so often to go over questions, requests, and discuss how to make our November wedding unique to our vision and needs. Yervand is always professional, fun to work with, and ensured that we were getting the optimal services within our budget. What can be a stressful experience, went smoothly from start to finish with the help of a great team at LA Banquets!

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Brishna

Brishna A. · Married on 09/01/2019

AMAZING from beginning until the day after. Perfect venue.

If you’re looking for top notch service, an event manager who will go above and beyond for you( Yervand) and an host day of (Hovo) that will be by your side then look no further. This place is AMAZING!!! Literally so extremely grateful with this location. Form the minute my husband and I walked in and met Yervand we made our decision. He is so genuine, sincere and makes your vision a reality. I know that sounds cliche but OMG I didn’t stress. Not even one bit because he took all that off my plate. Everything I asked for he responded with “don’t worry I got you”. What bride wouldn’t want that. Chose this venue! Trust me. And the food?? People sent us messages all week saying EVERYTHING they ate was five star. We just got married here on 9/1/19 and I get emotional every time I think of it because it was just perfect. Simply perfect. Thank you Yervand and team! You all rock!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Nune G. · Married on 08/25/2019

Excellent Hall & Staff

My husband and I visited multiple wedding reception halls and we unanimously decided to celebrate our wedding at the Legacy Ballroom. We booked an appointment with Yervand to talk about the services, pricing and to see the hall in person. The hall is really beautiful, the carpets are a pleasant neutral color (not bright and obnoxious like other places), the dancefloor is spacious and long, there are multiple digital displays which make the place look really modern. There was more than enough space to accommodate our party of about 220 people. I really loved the cherry blossom theme that they played on the displays, the colors were beautiful and matched beautifully with my flowers.

Sevan also helped us with the planning as our big day approached closer. We picked our dishes from a vast array of delicious choices and were offered to sample the food, but we knew Anoush Catering is always delicious from previous experience. Our guests loved the food so much, everyone was happy with full bellies at the end of the day.

On the day of the wedding, the manager Hovo was a great help, he made sure we were happy and everything went exactly as we want. Yervand and Sevan were really patient and understanding, you really could see that they are passionate about their job.

Overall we are very happy that we chose Legacy Ballroom as our wedding reception hall and had a very positive experience with all the staff that works there.
    From the bottom of our hearts, we want to thank Legacy Ballroom!!
    Nune & Simon

Sent on 09/08/2019

Levon · Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing experience all around

Legacy Banquets provided us with amazing service! Yervand was attentive and made sure our needs were understood. They went beyond our expectations and delivered a wedding that was phenomenal, We highly recommend working with them in planning your next new exciting event. Their meticulous planning shined throughout the night, and our guests had the time of their lives,

Either way I can go on and on, but to keep it short, they were more than excellent. I dont plan on getting married again, but if I did it would be with them! haha!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Leilani

Leilani I. · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Venue for A Wedding

This venue was the best! My husband and I had our wedding reception here with only 6 months to plan. Their staff and management were there every step of the way making sure all of our needs were taken care of. Hovic and Yervand assisted us with outstanding service planning and executing the perfect day. Our family and friends had a great time and shared nothing but great things about our wedding. If you are looking to have a fun, simple, and amazing event we highly recommend the legacy ballroom and any L.A Banquet Hall :)

Sent on 08/26/2019

Belakhilnani · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent banquet hall and amazing service!

Hovik helped us plan the event and was amazing. He responded to emails and phone calls right away! the hall was beautiful, clean and modern. we loved the hall.
    the food was also amazing. All the people at the legacy were very warm and helpful. the event went smoothly! I would highly recommend this location.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Dianne

Dianne · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

My husband and I got married at Legacy Ballroom this past weekend and it was just amazing! From the moment we booked our date, the planning and all the details leading up to the wedding was so effortless because they really take care of you. Yervand was great, always kept communication with us and answered all of our questions and made the process seamless. We held our ceremony and reception in the ballroom. The day of the wedding we had a floor Manager, his name was Hobo and he was amazing! Always checking on us, making sure everything ran smoothly. Thank you Yervand, Hobo and the rest of the team for making this a very special night to remember.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine G. · Married on 05/05/2019

Beautiful ambiance, excellent service & delicious food!

My husband and I chose the Legacy ballroom for our special day and we were extremely happy. Our wedding was on May 5th, 2019. All of our guests were very impressed with the ambiance, the food and customer service. They said it was the best wedding! Exceeded all our expectations and beyond!!! From the beginning to end we had a great experience.
    We met Yervand last year when we were looking at venues and he was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. He was very quick to reply to emails, calls and texts. Even after the wedding he checked on us to make sure we were happy. And you can tell he truly cares, he even helped us find the song for father and daughter dance by sending several options. Hovik was helping too when Yervand was off, he helped us when we went for the food tasting. Jonathon did a great job with lighting, slideshow and all background displays and was there all night. The servers was very attentive & polite. Hovo was our floor captain/manager during the event and he was extremely nice and professional. He made sure we're doing good, checking on us throughout the evening. Whatever our special requests were for that day was all done when we arrived. And he was very patient at the end when the wedding was over and he waited until we were all ready to leave. He made sure every single guest was okay & made sure their rides arrived before he leaves, including waiting for the bride and groom's Uber. We would definitely recommend The Legacy to our friends and family and would love to have other events there, maybe our anniversary.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Elmira

Elmira A. · Married on 05/04/2019

Dream Wedding Venue

We had our wedding at the Legacy Ballroom and could not be any happier with the choice that we made.The amazing service started right at our tour. Legacy ballroom was the second place that we had toured and we immediately fell in love and didn't want to search for any other venues.Of course, none of this would be possible if we didn't meat Yervand ( The event manager). He made the entire wedding process that took a year to happen, extremely easy without a wedding planner. He was supportive, thoughtful, professional, responsive, honest, and any other amazing attributes you could name. He made the process as stress-free as possible and we cannot THANK HIM ENOUGH. He made our dream wedding come true!!
    On the day of the wedding, everyone work hand in hand to make the process go as smooth as possible. The staff went above and beyond their duties not only for us, but most importantly for our guests.Our guests loved the venue, food, services, and many other things. The venue is modernized with great lighting, sound systems, and any thing else that you could think of.
    We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Legacy Ballroom! And we hope to be back here for other occasions in the future.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/19/2019

Wedding April 19, 2019

We had our wedding at the Legacy Ballroom on April 19, 2019 and we are beyond happy with how everything turn out. The Ballroom itself is so beautiful and then when you add your personal touch it makes it that much more perfect. The staff is super helpful and they do everything they can to make you happy. Working with them was so easy. They are just amazing !!! Hovik, Yervand, and Arthur Thank you guys so much for your service. Are guest were happy with the service as well and they had a amazing time.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Maritza

Maritza C. · Married on 04/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing

My husband and I recently had our wedding reception at Legacy Ballroom and the experience was absolutely AMAZING! We instantly fell in love with the venue when we first took our tour. I'm so glad we decided for Legacy because everything about it is fantastic - the staff, the food, the lighting and venue. The staff was amazing the night of our reception. They were so well organized and attentive to us and our guest. The floor manager made sure our night was a smooth sailing. The customer service we received from Yervand, the event manager, was outstanding. I can't thank him enough for all the help throughout the months before our wedding. Overall, the experience at Legacy was beyond what we expected. Our guest have given us so many great compliments about the staff, food, and venue. Legacy and the staff definitely made our wedding celebration a beautiful one!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Aline · Married on 03/03/2019

Best venue and staff !

I recently had my bridal shower at Legacy and it was the perfect venue ! Yervand was beyond helpful with keeping everything in my budget and he went above and beyond to make sure the day went smoothly ... the food was delicious and so hard to pick because they have such a large variety . The team did an amazing job at keeping things organized and attending to my guests needs , I couldn’t have asked for a better venue and team !! Will definitely be coming back soon for future events .

Sent on 03/11/2019

Alvin T. · Married on 03/03/2019

Great Venue for Great Value

We had both our wedding ceremony and reception at the Legacy Ballroom and had a wonderful experience. With all of the amenities and features that this venue offers, our guests left happy and impressed. The lighting and video walls/ screen really enhanced the whole experience to create distinct moments throughout the night. The food was also great!
    Of course we encountered some complications, but the event managers always came back with suitable accommodations or alternate solutions , which shows their concern in making sure their clients are satisfied.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Anastasia · Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful stress-free wedding!

We had our wedding at Legacy Ballroom almost a month ago, and it was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! The venue is beautiful, and their food is AMAZING! Special thanks to the chef!

When planning the wedding, we did not have a coordinator, so we had to find all vendors and organize and coordinate everything on our own. Everyone told us that we won’t be able to plan a wedding and have a successful stress-free day without a coordinator. But we are stubborn and determined, so we went on to do everything on our own (and we succeeded).

The event manager (Yervand) was extremely helpful and supportive throughout the whole process. He was responsive by phone and email, and was always happy to answer numerous questions and give advice. What stood out to us at this venue, compared to many others that we have toured (it was probably at least 6 more), was their levels of professionalism and care. All the staff is very professional and polite, and they treat you as if you are their good family friend, and they care about you and they genuinely want to help you.

On the day of the wedding, all our vendors and staff at Legacy really went above and beyond their duties and coordinated amongst each other, and we had zero problems (even without a coordinator)! It was a fantastic day!
    We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Legacy Ballroom! And we hope to be back here for other occasions in the future!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Mignon C. · Married on 01/31/2019

Wedding of the year

My wedding was so amazing thanks to Yervand and Arthur. With their help it was the smoothest year of planning. I wasn’t even a bridezilla 🤗 All of our family members loved our wedding and the venue was exceptional. Can’t wait to plan another event

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Edd

Edd Y. · Married on 01/26/2019

The best venue in Los Angeles with the best staff. Period.

One of the most daunting tasks any newly engaged couple can take on is to plan their wedding. There are thousands of details to consider and a thousand more you didn't even know existed. Fortunately, Nara and I gave ourselves 2 years to plan our wedding and almost two months into our engagement, we had already booked Legacy Ballroom for our reception. It was a no-brainer: the venue was newly remodeled, they had a state-of-the-art lighting/visual system, we already knew just how sophisticated and delicious Anoush Catering at Legacy Ballroom was, and the staff was incredibly professional with everything from setting up appointments, drawing up an itemized contract, all while exercising a completely transparent business model that kept us in the loop for every single dollar we were spending. Our event manager Yervand was a natural: he knew exactly how to actualize our dream wedding, made the perfect recommendations for us, and made sure that everything we signed up for was in our best interest and not for the business. Even when we were looking for outside vendors for things like a party bus, a travel agency for our honeymoon, and breakfast burritos, Yervand had a recommendation for it all (and we ended up booking through all of his recommendations--also that brisket breakfast burrito from Coffee Commissary is fire). I'm happy to say we've found ourselves a lifelong friend with Yervand, not just a professional relationship.

To all of the brides and grooms who are searching around for a venue, here are our takeaways:

- We were at capacity but at no time did it feel cramped.
    - Yes, there's a lot of food brought out, but it's all delicious and it ensures that every palate is pleased.
    - When in doubt, don't be afraid to defer to your event manager. I promise, they're on your side.
    - Get the short rib. Shh. This is non-negotiable.
    - Don't worry about ANYTHING on your big day, all details have already been outlined at Legacy and everything will be done exactly the way you want it.
    - Get the short rib.
    - Did I mention how perfect everything was? I mean, seriously.
    - Do yourselves a favor and get the bridal suite to just hang out in, relax, eat, and drink before your grand entrance. They even have a monitor in there so you can keep an eye on how full the venue is getting!

Only a week has passed since our wedding, but we can't stop talking about it. Thank you to the entire staff at Legacy Ballroom, special shout outs to Yervand and Arthur, you guys are truly incredible people.

Edik & Nara

Sent on 02/03/2019

Nicole M. · Married on 11/11/2018

Professional and Stress-free Experience

Our wedding in November at Legacy Ballroom was absolutely flawless thanks to the amazing team at LA Banquets! Since the very beginning of the planning process, everything was such a breeze and handled with the utmost professionalism and with our happiness and convenience in mind. Yervand was attentive to all of our needs and made sure too coordinate with all our vendors to ensure perfect execution of the plan. The client experience was always the highest priority during each meeting, and when it came down to the big day, all the details came together smoothly and we did not have to worry about a single thing. The timeline of the evening was coordinated seamlessly and we did not have to micro-manage anything. Yervand and his floor team made everything available to us and all our guests, who could not stop mentioning how much they enjoyed the party and amazing food at this beautiful venue. Highly recommend for any special occasion if you're looking for a stress-free and fulfilling experience..

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jenicah · Married on 11/03/2018

Best location!

I just had the wedding of my dreams here at Legacy Ballroom. The moment I walked into this venue, I knew it was the one! Everything inside was so modern and elegant! Arthur, Yervand, Hovo, Jessica, and everyone else were very accommodating! I couldn't have asked for anything else. I highly recommend this venue ! :)

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 10/21/2018

An amazing night to remember forever

Legacy Ballroom has the best features one would need or want for any event. The ballroom is absolutely stunning- from the moment you walk in, the chandeliers take your breath away. The lights, the floors, the stage, and columns that turn from a mirror into a bedazzling backdrop - is something so unique. The food is amazing, and the staff really goes above and beyond to make your dreams a reality. My fiancé and I booked this place right away for our wedding celebration because we knew the people at this place were going to make our wedding a fairytale. And they definitely made it happen!! Everyone was super attentive to any requests made throughout the evening. The food was not only delicious, but plentiful. The atmosphere was beyond words. We wanted to give a big thank you to Yervand & Jessica, who worked with us every step of the way, and recommended the best people/ places, and gave us the best advice before our big day. We couldn't have done it without you!! We wish this day would've never ended, because that's how much joy, love, happiness, and positive energy we received from everyone. We highly highly recommend this place to everyone. There is no event too small or large that Yervand and his staff at Legacy Ballroom wouldn't be able to accomplish with superb quality and service.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Vic & Rhoda's Wedding

Rhoda · Married on 09/27/2018

Melendez Wedding 9/27/18

This place is AMAZING! from the moment I walked in & walking out Married, everything was perfect! the food, service, lighting, it was just excellent . I would like to thank Yervand for holding my hand through out this whole process, I was really nervous, but he made it fun & easy the entire time. thank you for making my wedding a night to remember.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jud A. · Married on 09/08/2018

Best Wedding Venue out there

Legacy Ballroom is the ONLY place you need to look at when looking for a venue. I cannot say this enough, our wedding was PERFECT. Yervand and everyone at Legacy Ballroom did an amazing job. The food, the service, the cleanliness, everything. We got sooo many compliments about our wedding. This establishment is so very organized, I didn't even end up having a Day Of Coordinator because Yervand did such an amazing job. Truly the best decision I have ever made. So so happy. Thank you Legacy & Yervand!!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Simone · Married on 08/18/2018

From the moment we began working with management, we had the most pleasant experience. My mother recently hosted my bridal shower at the Legacy Ballroom. I cannot express how grateful we are for being so well taken care of throughout the entire process. From the moment we met with Yervand, to the warm welcome we received from all of the staff on the day of, everyone truly went above and beyond to make sure the event went off without a hitch. The servers were extremely attentive throughout the event, and everyone was more than satisfied.

If you've seen the venue, it goes without saying that it's one of the best looking banquet halls in the Los Angeles area. It's the perfect location for hosting any occasion. We were a bit nervous about hosting a smaller event (under 80 people), but the way they had everything set up was perfect and felt just right. They absolutely know how to make their space work for any event, large or small.

Thank you, Yervand and team, for making my bridal shower the talk of the family and all the more memorable!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Joya · Married on 08/12/2018

5 stars are not enough to show how awesome this place really is and words cannot explain how we felt on our wedding day. We did both the ceremony and reception here and everything turned out perfect and ran smoothly. From the decor of the venue, to the modern technology and lighting, to anoush catering... EVERYTHING WAS MAGICAL. Anoush catering out did themselves with all of that yummy delicious food. People are still talking about our wedding and a lot of it has to do with Yervand, Arthur and the rest of the team.

Thanks guys.