67 Reviews for Kyrsten's Sweet Designs

Nut Free (2)
Gluten Free (1)
Local (1)
60 Kyrsten's Sweet Designs Reviews

Kyrsten is one of the sweetest people ever! She was so flexible and easy to work with and was able to capture everything that we wanted for our wedding cake. She was able to create a wedding cake that looked identical to the pictures that we sent her and showed her at our consultation and tasting, which is included in her pricing. Along with our wedding cake, she also provided us with our favors, which were beautiful and tasted even better. Everything that she made made looked absolutely amazing and tasted better! We would definitely recommend Kyrsten for your big day. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jayna, 6/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cookies

I had the dream team when I, not knowingly,found both Kyrsten and Sarah separately. Not only do these ladies work well together but they are both experts in their areas. The cake was gorgeous AND absolutely delicious! And thank you for letting us have different flavors on different tiers - guests couldn't stop raving about both flavor combinations. This, combined with Sarah's floral touches make the cake absolutely perfect! Thank you ladies.

Profile Picture Trish, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Kyrsten is the sweetest and kindest person! She made our wedding cake and cupcakes and it was pure perfection. She made me feel so comfortable and was willing to hear all of my ideas. I’m not a big sweets person, but I would eat her stuff any day! I couldn’t imagine having anyone else as our cake designer!

Profile Picture Abby, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Kyrsten was incredibly easy to work with. She was incredibly responsive and prompt in her communication. Kyrsten was flexible in our choice of cake and cookie flavors. Our wedding cake not only looked incredibly beautiful but it tasted amazing! We look forward to working with Kyrsten again in the future!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kyrsten was recommended to us by our wonderful wedding photographer, Addie Eshelman. Kyrsten was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process. She made things easy and personal, even scheduled a one on one couples cake tasting for us with the flavors we wanted to try. Her cake is honestly the best I have ever had and her cookies are SO addicting! Her creations are even more delicious than they look. Her artistry and attention to detail is incredible! I found a cake look on Pinterest that I fell in love with and she created a wedding cake for us that was out of my dreams! My jaw dropped when I saw it and I could not stop looking at the details. It was four tiers and just stunning! So many people at our wedding commented both how beautiful our cake was and also how delicious! Kyrsten also created cookie favors for our Oct 29, 2017 and were very festive white pumpkins and maple leaves. Guests told us that they loved their cookies! We can’t thank Kyrsten enough for how hard she worked to create our beautiful cake. She is even more beautiful than the creations she designs and has been an absolute pleasure to work with every step of the way. I am obsessed with her goodies and we will be ordering things from her for years to come!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cookies, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Kyrsten was great to work with and very open to ideas. The cake was delicious and renting a cake stand from her was a snap. Great service and great prices.

Profile Picture User6904642, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Cakes, Cake Stands

Kyrsten was wonderful!! The cupcakes for my wedding were delicious and beautify, and they way they were arranged was just lovely. I am so happy to have found Kyrsten!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

If you’re like us, you’ve attended weddings where it was clear that the couple prioritized the aesthetic of their wedding cake over the taste, or vice versa. If you go with Kyrsten’s Sweet Designs, you won’t have to compromise because she more than delivers on both criteria!
Glance through the images of her confections, and you’ll be able to witness her creativity, artistry, and the joy she brings to her work. The fall-themed cupcake tower and small cutting cake that she designed for us was perfect!
The taste of our cake/cupcakes was amazing! We had guests who describe themselves as “not really cake people” complimenting her cupcakes all night.
Plus, Kyrsten was extremely patient with us, as a couple planning our wedding from out of town. She was willing to work with us to schedule a consultation, and was always happy to answer any questions we had. We loved working with her!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

As soon as we went for our cake testing and got to meet Kyrsten we knew she was exactly what we were looking for for our wedding! The price was great and our cake turned out perfect for our big day! We had two different flavors and got so many compliments on them both! Kyrsten was such a pleasure to work with and I know we will be using her again in the near future! Highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Kyrsten was such a pleasure to work with. From our first meeting to the day of my wedding, everything was perfect. We had ideas of what we wanted and she went above and beyond to accommodate our requests and create a beautiful and not to mention delicious dessert table at our venue that I was so pleased to see as I walked into our reception. I highly recommend her for your wedding and will certainly continue to use her services for future events :)

Profile Picture Jazmine , 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kyrsten was absolutely incredible in bringing our vision to reality for our wedding cake! It was absolutely perfect and not only did it look amazing but it tasted great too! We were able to have a sheet cake to supplement the tiered cake and Kyrsten matched the design so you would have never known that there was a sheet cake at all! Not only was the cake beautiful and tasted great but Kyrsten was one of the nicest people to work with! I did not have to worry about the cake or set up of the display at all! Her pricing is extremely reasonable, especially for the quality and design that goes into each cake and display. I am so happy we found her and I cannot wait for the next event that we need a sweet treat for because we will definitely be going to Kyrsten again!

Profile Picture ashleigh, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes

We chose Kyrsten's Sweet Designs for our wedding cake/cupcakes because 1. the cakes a fantastic and 2. because Kyrsten is such a pleasant and nice person to work with! After our tasting we were sold! Kyrsten created a gorgeous 3 tier wedding cake, adorned with fresh flowers, as well as cupcakes for our wedding. Every guest I've spoken too was absolutely delighted with the taste and display (which she put together herself). Yes! If you go with Kyrsten you'll be able to check cake table set up off of your list; you can rent the stands and display pieces from her (she has tons to choose from) and then she will come and set it all up (in a way you previously approved). Honestly she is a no-stress, perfect choice for you wedding day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes

Wonderful to work with! She made us a delicious cake that looked absolutely amazing. Exactly what we wanted and a great price too!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

I don't mean to brag, but we had THE BEST wedding cake I've ever had at our wedding, all thanks to Kyrsten. Before we even met for the first tasting, I liked her as a person. Super responsive, offered suggestions for flavor combos to try, just really nice. Then we went for our tasting at her house and were blown away. We tasted cakes from about 5 different places and hers were by far the best and frankly less expensive than several places we visited. My husband is not a big sweets fan, but ooh'ed and ahh'ed when we left the tasting. The morning after our wedding we had extra cake so my in-laws brought a box out to the hotel lobby where people were eating breakfast - there was a mad dash to polish that off!!

Oh, did I mention that the cake was also gorgeous and Kyrsten did three different flavors for us?

Profile Picture Emily, 6/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Kyrsten delivered an absolutely stunning dessert display for my wedding. I gave her ideas of what I liked and let her make the creative decisions on what she thought would look best, she went above and beyond anything I could have imagined myself. She is incredibly talented at what she does, each cake is a work of art (not to mention delicious)!! As the bride I didn't have to worry about my desserts for one single second, Kyrsten took care of everything!!! I was blown away. I can not say enough good things about Kyrsten's Sweet Designs, I definitely recommend her!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We definitely took our time when researching and picking our vendors, but we didn't hesitate when it came to Krysten. Kyrsten was not only a dream to work with, but she's extremely talented! From start to finish she was professional, kind, and accommodating. We had an idea in our head of what we wanted for our cake (a henna-inspired design), gave her a picture of what we were thinking and our wedding colors, and told her we trusted her! What she delivered was incredible--she's so creative and has obviously mastered her craft. The cake was one of the most commented-on parts of our wedding from both a taste and design standpoint: everybody loved it! It was definitely a highlight for my husband and I. Krysten's cakes are beautiful, delicious, and well-priced. (My mom and grandma also ended up ordering cookies from her as favors for my bridal shower, and they were wonderful, too!) If you're currently searching for someone to do your cake, I highly recommend Kyrsten.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes, Cookies

Krysten was wonderful to work with and is very passionate about her creations which shows in her work. We chose cupcakes for our daughter's wedding along with a cutting cake and could not have been more pleased. Many compliments were given on not only the taste but the presentation as well. Four flavors were arranged on the tiered plate, differentiated by small, colored, edible flowers. A framed guide sat beside the plate describing each cupcake flavor by flower color. A super touch and easy way for guests to choose what they wanted.
We had Kyrsten make a special cake for our son's 21st birthday recently and will call on her again for our special occasion dessert needs.

Profile Picture John, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

She was absolutely wonderful to work with. She's incredibly talented and creative. Everyone raved about not only how wonderful the desserts tasted but also how beautiful the display was.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kyrsten was amazing! From the original meeting to go over taste, design, and cost. To sending me reminders to keep on track. Then the day of was amazing. We received so many compliments on the display and the taste! We gave Kyrsten's information to friends and family for their upcoming events. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Nut Free, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Kyrsten was an absolute rock star to work with!! When we walked into our cake consultation, she was so sweet and sincere. She truly loves what she does. The 3 cake flavors we went with were sooo good ( choc/pb, almond/raspberry buttercream, cinnamon swirl/ caramel buttercream). Her attention to detail and design is amazing as well. Our cake looked stunning and totally fit our art deco theme. She truly has a gift and is so worth using for your wedding cake dreams!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I decided to have Kyrsten make cookie wedding favors and a cake for the rehearsal. But, I had a secret plan to have the rehearsal cake design to be a surprise and also have Krysten make a groom’s cake. Kyrsten is so sweet to work with. She guided me through coming up with a design for the cookies. We pulled in little details from different parts of the wedding and combined them into a beautiful cookie. The sculpted rehearsal cake was a 1981 Camaro that was modified based on how my husband wants to rebuild his car. The sculpted groom’s cake for the wedding was a tree trunk with bark texture and our initials engraved on the side with a camo pattern hat on top of the trunk and shotgun shell casings. The only bad part of things was that everything was so amazing that we didn’t want to cut it and eat the cake. It looked so real that people didn’t know that it was a cake. Kyrsten’s artistic ability is beyond amazing…it’s incredible. After we reluctantly cut the two cakes, people loved the cake since it tasted as amazing as it looked. We went with the almond flavored cake with Kyrsten’s homemade strawberry preserves. We loved the fact that she makes her own preserves. My husband and I would recommend Kyrsten’s Sweet Designs to anyone. We are looking forward to using Kyrsten’s Sweet Designs for any future event where we would need a cake or cookie favor.

Profile Picture Staci, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cookies, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands

There were a few vendors that I just knew we had to go with before we even had a date and location - Kyrsten was one of them! Not only are her cakes (or in our case, cupcakes) beautiful, but they are also absolutely delicious. Kyrsten AND her designs are super sweet, and we loved working with her! We were able to taste multiple flavors and combinations to narrow down our selections. I am extremely grateful for her creativeness and willingness to design our cutting cake with just a few details on our colors and theme. By the time we got to those details, I was so burnt out from making decision after decision, and Kyrsten cheerfully did what she does best. We ended up with a beautiful display of cupcakes and cutting cake that couldn't have been more perfect! We've ordered birthday and special occasion cakes from Kyrsten as well, and her quality and service are consistent. We will definitely be enjoying more of Kyrsten's sweets in the future :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kyrsten's Sweet Designs created our truly amazing wedding cake. She was highly recommended to us by our florist, and we could not have been more pleased wth what she did for our wedding day. My husband and I had a few ideas in mind of a design for a cake, but couldn't make a final decision. I let it in Kyrsten's hands to create something beautiful with a few pictures of ideas we had, and we were AMAZED at the creation she came up with! Not only was the cake flawless, but absolutely delicious! Our guests raved about the cake and how amazing it was. On top of the excellent reviews from our guest, we ended up with a lot of extra cake along with our anniversary cake to bring home and share with those who couldn't be there! The different flavors, amazing prices, and accommodating personality that Kyrsten had truly put me at ease for our special day and we couldn't be more grateful for what she did! I would hands down utilize her services for not only weddings, but any event in the future!

Profile Picture Sheree, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

You will not be disappointed. Kyrsten was so helpful and accommodating. Not only was her cake gorgeous, it was honestly the best tasting cake I've ever had, hands down. Her icing was not overly sweet, but rather tasted like whipped butter. We could not find the live flowers we wanted on our cake so she MADE them instead and they were spectacular. People did not believe they were sugar until the kiddos started to eat them. And the banana cake with peanut butter filling was a total hit.
We've already decided that we will be ordering a cake from her every year for our anniversary.
Seriously, Kyrsten is the one you want for your wedding cake.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews