Kyrsten's Sweet Designs Reviews

Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 7
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 08/24/2019

Delicious and beautiful cake

Krysten's cakes are as delicious as they are beautiful! She created the most beautiful wedding cake for us and helped us work in THREE different flavor combinations for our guests :) Her cake is that good, we couldn't settle on just one flavor combo. She is so easy to work with and she really made my cake dreams come true. Now my husband and I are counting down the days until we get to eat our anniversary tier!

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 8
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 9
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 10
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 11

Lucy · Married on 07/21/2019

Beautiful cake and delicious

Simple "naked" cake that florist added flowers too. She went out of her way to make our cake before leaving on her own vacation. Samples were all amazing and our final choice lemon cake with raspberry was to die for!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Kyrsten is absolutely wonderful!

I would highly recommend Kyrsten’s sweet designs to anyone who is looking for delicious and high quality cakes or cupcakes. She was such a joy to work with for my wedding I actually even had her make my now husbands 30th birthday cake, and bridal shower cookies! From the moment I met Kyrsten she was nothing but professional, aimed to please, and was very accommodating. Nothing was a bother for her to do for us! I even went to a few wedding expo’s just because I knew she would be there and I could sample more of her delicious products. Thanks again Kyrsten for putting the icing on our cake for our wedding! You’re awesome!!!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 12
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful Cake!

Kyrsten was an absolute dream to work with! My husband has celiac's so one of the first questions I was asking bakers when looking to hire them was if they had gluten free options. Most bakers had the usual vanilla and chocolate, so I was SHOCKED when I saw how many different flavor options Kyrsten had that were gluten free. We decided to do a two layer gluten free carrot cake for our cutting cake and then 2 different flavors of regular cupcakes for the rest. ALL of the guests absolutely loved all of the cakes! She even did adorable sugar succulents on the chocolate cake and cute sugar flowers on the lemon. We can't thank Kyrsten enough for her delicious cake and amazing attention to detail!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Raquelle

Raquelle · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing wedding cake!

Kyrsten was amazing throughout the entire process. She was flexible with arranging a cake tasting and did not disappoint with how delicious the cake was! Our guests could not get enough of it! Would definitely recommend Kyrsten to couples looking for a fantastic and tasty wedding cake!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 13

Kyrsten's Sweet Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and kind words, Raquelle!! It was wonderful working with you as well :) I cannot wait to see pictures of your wedding day! The venue looked so beautiful all set up :) I hope you had the perfect day! Congratulations!!

Stephanie · Married on 01/18/2019

Perfect and Tasty

Our cake was beautiful and she worked with me to achieve what I was looking for. Plus the cake was amazing!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Tara · Married on 11/03/2018

Kyrsten was so easy to work with, not to mention her desserts are to die for! The wedding cake, cupcakes, and the set up was just how I imagined and was beautiful!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Kyrsten's Sweet Designs's reply:

Thanks so much for your 5-star review, Tara! I am so glad you were pleased with everything :) It was a pleasure working with you!!

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing cakes

Amazing work. From the taste of her cakes to the buttercream and the handmade decorations. She is a truly amazing artist.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

Soooo good!!

We did a single tier cake for cutting and cupcakes for our guests. Everything was delicious!!! I ate a piece of wedding cake for desert every day after the wedding until it was gone, I loved it so much! I will definitely be working with Kyrsten again for future special occasion cakes!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Brekan · Married on 08/18/2018

I was referred to Kyrsten through my florist and "hiring" (that's weird for me to say since I feel like we are friends!) her is one of THE BEST decisions my now husband and I made. From the very beginning of wedding planning I had a very specific "vision" of this glorious dessert bar at that would be both beautiful and an array of sweets for both my guests and my husband and I to enjoy. We met with Kyrsten in December 2017 (I think!) and decided on a small cake for cutting as well as dozens of cupcakes in four flavors. Like I said before, one of THE BEST decisions we made. The cake was GORGEOUS and exactly what my husband and I envisioned. We wanted a cake that resembled marble with gold leaf and it turned out better than I could have ever imagined (see photo attached....when I receive more photos from the photographer I will be updating to reflect what the dessert table looked like with the cupcakes as well). Last but not least, I must mention that not only are Krysten's sweets beautiful to look at, they are absolutely delicious!!!! Oh and BRIDES - seriously read this part....MAKE SOME SORT OF ANNOUNCEMENT OR SIGN STATING THAT NO ONE GOES NEAR THE DESSERT TABLE BEFORE YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE HAVE CUT THE CAKE!!! That is literally the only thing I would have changed regarding my wedding. People go NUTS for desserts, especially when they are made by one of the best bakers around, like Kyrsten!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 14
  • Gabby

Gabby · Married on 07/28/2018

The BEST!!!!!!

Her cakes were the best I’ve ever had! I loved that we were able to rent display pieces as well. Everyone loved the cakes!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/07/2018

If we could give Kyrsten more than five stars, we would do so in a heartbeat! She was a pleasure to work with, was very responsive, and most importantly, her cake and cupcakes were delicious! Kyrsten was upfront with pricing and product details when we spoke with her during our vendor research. When meeting her for a tasting, Kyrsten had a variety of cake and frosting flavors for us to sample. She was very receptive to our cake design ideas and was willing to take the lead in setting up our cupcake table. She was very flexible and she really just wanted us to be happy. We had a wedding cake and four flavors of cupcakes for our wedding - all of which got rave reviews. Her chocolate peanut butter cupcakes were gone in a matter of minutes! We would recommend Kyrsten to anyone, and will be ordering more cupcakes and cakes from her in the future!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Kyrsten's Sweet Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback, Wendy! I am so happy that you were pleased with everything! It was a pleasure working with you guys :) Congratulations!

Jayna · Married on 06/08/2018

Kyrsten is one of the sweetest people ever! She was so flexible and easy to work with and was able to capture everything that we wanted for our wedding cake. She was able to create a wedding cake that looked identical to the pictures that we sent her and showed her at our consultation and tasting, which is included in her pricing. Along with our wedding cake, she also provided us with our favors, which were beautiful and tasted even better. Everything that she made made looked absolutely amazing and tasted better! We would definitely recommend Kyrsten for your big day. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Kyrsten's Sweet Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Jayna!
    It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations to you and Jared :)

Trish · Married on 03/17/2018

I had the dream team when I, not knowingly,found both Kyrsten and Sarah separately. Not only do these ladies work well together but they are both experts in their areas. The cake was gorgeous AND absolutely delicious! And thank you for letting us have different flavors on different tiers - guests couldn't stop raving about both flavor combinations. This, combined with Sarah's floral touches make the cake absolutely perfect! Thank you ladies.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Erika · Married on 12/16/2017

I cannot compliment Kyrsten’s Sweet Designs enough--- not only is Kyrsten one of the nicest women you will ever meet, she is professional, responsive, and EVERYTHING she makes is DELICIOUS! We wanted a spice flavored cake for our holiday wedding, and she was more than happy to play around with a few recipes until she was able to finalize one for our cake….not to mention, it tasted AMAZING. The cookies she makes are of the most delicate, adorable, and creative designs! They seem too pretty to eat!! Usually cookies that look that good don’t taste great—but my guests have not stopped complimenting them. My dad even ordered a few extra dozen of her sugar cookies to send back with my brother as he goes back to college for the second semester. The cupcakes were incredible, too. I am usually not a big sweets eater, but I found myself devouring the cookies and cupcakes on our wedding night! I don’t have enough positive words to say about Kyrsten—HIRE HER!! You won’t be disappointed ☺

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 15
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 16
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 17
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 18

Abby · Married on 11/25/2017

Kyrsten is the sweetest and kindest person! She made our wedding cake and cupcakes and it was pure perfection. She made me feel so comfortable and was willing to hear all of my ideas. I’m not a big sweets person, but I would eat her stuff any day! I couldn’t imagine having anyone else as our cake designer!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 19
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 20
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 21

Heather · Married on 11/11/2017

Kyrsten was incredibly easy to work with. She was incredibly responsive and prompt in her communication. Kyrsten was flexible in our choice of cake and cookie flavors. Our wedding cake not only looked incredibly beautiful but it tasted amazing! We look forward to working with Kyrsten again in the future!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Kate · Married on 10/29/2017

Kyrsten was recommended to us by our wonderful wedding photographer, Addie Eshelman. Kyrsten was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process. She made things easy and personal, even scheduled a one on one couples cake tasting for us with the flavors we wanted to try. Her cake is honestly the best I have ever had and her cookies are SO addicting! Her creations are even more delicious than they look. Her artistry and attention to detail is incredible! I found a cake look on Pinterest that I fell in love with and she created a wedding cake for us that was out of my dreams! My jaw dropped when I saw it and I could not stop looking at the details. It was four tiers and just stunning! So many people at our wedding commented both how beautiful our cake was and also how delicious! Kyrsten also created cookie favors for our Oct 29, 2017 and were very festive white pumpkins and maple leaves. Guests told us that they loved their cookies! We can’t thank Kyrsten enough for how hard she worked to create our beautiful cake. She is even more beautiful than the creations she designs and has been an absolute pleasure to work with every step of the way. I am obsessed with her goodies and we will be ordering things from her for years to come!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 22
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 23
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 24

Krista · Married on 10/20/2017

Kyrsten was great to work with and very open to ideas. The cake was delicious and renting a cake stand from her was a snap. Great service and great prices.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 25

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2017

Kyrsten was wonderful!! The cupcakes for my wedding were delicious and beautify, and they way they were arranged was just lovely. I am so happy to have found Kyrsten!!

Sent on 02/23/2018
  • Carousel

Liz · Married on 10/15/2017

If you’re like us, you’ve attended weddings where it was clear that the couple prioritized the aesthetic of their wedding cake over the taste, or vice versa. If you go with Kyrsten’s Sweet Designs, you won’t have to compromise because she more than delivers on both criteria!
    Glance through the images of her confections, and you’ll be able to witness her creativity, artistry, and the joy she brings to her work. The fall-themed cupcake tower and small cutting cake that she designed for us was perfect!
    The taste of our cake/cupcakes was amazing! We had guests who describe themselves as “not really cake people” complimenting her cupcakes all night.
    Plus, Kyrsten was extremely patient with us, as a couple planning our wedding from out of town. She was willing to work with us to schedule a consultation, and was always happy to answer any questions we had. We loved working with her!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Kyrsten's Sweet Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Liz! I truly appreciate all of your feedback! I am so glad that you were pleased with the display and that everyone enjoyed the cupcakes. It was a pleasure working with you and Josh. Congratulations and Best Wishes! :)

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2017

As soon as we went for our cake testing and got to meet Kyrsten we knew she was exactly what we were looking for for our wedding! The price was great and our cake turned out perfect for our big day! We had two different flavors and got so many compliments on them both! Kyrsten was such a pleasure to work with and I know we will be using her again in the near future! Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Kyrsten's Sweet Designs 26

Kyrsten's Sweet Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, Kelly! It was a pleasure working with you as well. I'm so glad you and your guests enjoyed the cake :) Congratulations!!

Jazmine · Married on 09/22/2017

Kyrsten was such a pleasure to work with. From our first meeting to the day of my wedding, everything was perfect. We had ideas of what we wanted and she went above and beyond to accommodate our requests and create a beautiful and not to mention delicious dessert table at our venue that I was so pleased to see as I walked into our reception. I highly recommend her for your wedding and will certainly continue to use her services for future events :)

Sent on 10/06/2017

Kyrsten's Sweet Designs's reply:

Thanks so much, Jazmine! I had so much fun styling the table and seeing everything come together! I'm so glad you were pleased with everything! It was a pleasure working with you and I will be looking forward to the next time! :) Congratulations!!

ashleigh · Married on 09/16/2017

Kyrsten was absolutely incredible in bringing our vision to reality for our wedding cake! It was absolutely perfect and not only did it look amazing but it tasted great too! We were able to have a sheet cake to supplement the tiered cake and Kyrsten matched the design so you would have never known that there was a sheet cake at all! Not only was the cake beautiful and tasted great but Kyrsten was one of the nicest people to work with! I did not have to worry about the cake or set up of the display at all! Her pricing is extremely reasonable, especially for the quality and design that goes into each cake and display. I am so happy we found her and I cannot wait for the next event that we need a sweet treat for because we will definitely be going to Kyrsten again!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kyrsten's Sweet Designs's reply:

Thanks so much, Ashleigh!! It was a pleasure working with you as well and I look forward to next time!! :) Congrats again!!

Samantha · Married on 07/22/2017

We chose Kyrsten's Sweet Designs for our wedding cake/cupcakes because 1. the cakes a fantastic and 2. because Kyrsten is such a pleasant and nice person to work with! After our tasting we were sold! Kyrsten created a gorgeous 3 tier wedding cake, adorned with fresh flowers, as well as cupcakes for our wedding. Every guest I've spoken too was absolutely delighted with the taste and display (which she put together herself). Yes! If you go with Kyrsten you'll be able to check cake table set up off of your list; you can rent the stands and display pieces from her (she has tons to choose from) and then she will come and set it all up (in a way you previously approved). Honestly she is a no-stress, perfect choice for you wedding day!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Kyrsten's Sweet Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Samantha!! :)
    I had so much fun planning the display with you, and am thrilled that you were pleased with how everything came together! Congratulations!!
    I will look forward to working together again some day :)