Kylie Richards Photography Reviews

Kylie Richards Photography 4
Kylie Richards Photography 5
  • Nick

Nick Raimondi 路 Getting married on 01/05/2021

Professional, Creative, and Devoted!

I have had the pleasure of working with Kylie for almost a year now, and I must say she is definitely a stalwart professional. She seeks to capture your most candid moments, and she does so effortlessly. Kylie is genuine, compassionate, and really works with her clients to provide exceptional service. Her photographs really showcase her impeccable skills, diligence, and passion in every moment.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Finocchio 路 Getting married on 01/05/2021

Artistic, Creative, STUNNING photography

Kylie was a dream to work with. She was very calm and organized through the planning process, and all throughout our day. My husband and I are not one for photos, so we were a little nervous about the photography and having to pose for different shots. Kylie made us feel very comfortable and she focused more on capturing candid moments, which we loved. The photos she took are SO artistic and beautiful - it's amazing what she can see with her creative eye! I would highly recommend booking with Kylie Richards Photography.

Kylie Richards Photography 6
    Kylie Richards Photography 7
    Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen Martin 路 Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing Photographer!

We used Kylie for our engagement and wedding photos and we are so happy with our experience. Our photos are amazing! Not only are her photos creative and great quality, but she is so accommodating to our vision (or lack thereof) and made great suggestions. For our engagement photos, she met us at 5am so we could have optimal lighting and an empty city street! She is also very down-to-earth, kind and approachable. She made us feel at-ease during our wedding day. She asked for a list of photos we wanted in advance and made sure that we were able to get them all. Several of our guests commented on how kind she was throughout the day. Overall we are thrilled with our photos. Kylie is a great photographer at a great price!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Janice

Janice Marin 路 Married on 11/08/2019

Hire Kylie Richards as your Photographer!

We could not be happier with our wedding photos. Kylie and Nick (her second), captured all the joy and love of our special day. Down to the detailed decorations we worked so hard to coordinate. Not to mention the gorgeous light we had that day. Kylie is punctual, organized and so nice, working with her is a breeze. I feel she is especially talented at capturing color and getting unique shots and angles. Perhaps most importantly I was able to thoroughly enjoy every moment of my wedding. That of course involves careful planning and on the coordinating staff to achieve. Kylie's contribution to achieve that ability to savor this day was in pulling my husband and I away at the right moments to capture those extra special shots. Then we were right back to the party. While we danced away the night she captured great shots of friends and family. She was always there when something special was happening to capture the moment. After the wedding I only had to wait about a week and a half for the photos to get back to me, and man are they gorgeous and vivid. I feel as though I can step back in time to relive my wedding whenever I like. In short if you choose Kylie to be your Photographer you will be making an excellent choice.

I chose the Silver Package which provides Kylie plus a second photographer (Nick) and 8 hours of event time. Also I opted to get a photo book made for an extra $200. Kylie makes a custom cover for you and prints and assembles the book. It holds 75-100 pictures and though I haven't received it yet I just know it's going to be something I treasure. Hire Kylie Richard as your Photographer already! 馃挅

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Rivera 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Fantastic amazing

Amazing.... everyone that has seen my pictures has nothing but nice things to say. I love them!!!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Shannon Stone 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

I can't say enough about how wonderful Kylie was to work with.

From the very beginning Kylie was super organized and professional. She did an amazing job of both reminding us of all the photos we wanted to be sure to get, and being totally flexible about adding in shots on the day. I was especially happy with how efficiently she corralled our families into some great group shots.

Her preparation was totally above and beyond - when I got bit by a mosquito she magically produced bug spray from her car - she even had something in her backpack that she thought to put under my dress when I sat on a dirty bench we wanted a picture on!

Above all else Kylie was super friendly, laid back, and calming. She made me feel really comfortable during my most stressed moments, managed to get really sweet pictures of my husband and me (and we are terrible at taking pictures), and captured all of our best, most candid moments. She and her assistant, Nick (who was also super professional, creative and fun!) spent the whole day finding photo opportunities while staying totally unobtrusive. I never felt awkward in front of the camera with the two of them (which is really saying something!)

Oh, and the photos are GORGEOUS! We just received our photo book (totally affordable and well worth the money in my opinion) and Kylie did such as amazing job of putting together a story with our favorite pics and her expert eye. We're so happy with the memories she captured for us!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Jd Farnin 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Kylie was amazing

I would highly recommend Kylie

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie Albany 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful Wedding Photographer!!!

I absolutely loved having Kylie being a part of our wedding day. She was professional and had beautiful suggestions that captured photos that I already cherish!

Kylie Richards Photography 8
    Kylie Richards Photography 9
    Kylie Richards Photography 10
    Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Joe

Joe Vallee 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Hire kylie immediately!

You won't find a more professional photographer in the Tri-State area than Kylie. She came highly recommended and did not disappoint. She was so creative, easy to work with, and I couldn't imagine hiring anybody else. She helped make our perfect day so great.

Kylie Richards Photography 11
    Kylie Richards Photography 12
    Sent on 09/08/2019

Rachel KinKade 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Flexible, fun, and friendly

Photographer Review

I can鈥檛 say enough about how great Kylie is.

Before the wedding, Kylie put together a wedding/photo schedule that I passed along to everyone in the wedding and the event coordinator at the venue because of how detailed and professional it was.

On the day of the wedding, she was able to make us/our party/guests look our best despite the gallons of sweat on a brutally hot/humid day. Kylie was also super flexible and able to think on her feet. We changed our plans from having our ceremony outside to inside 10 minutes before the wedding without discussing this as a backup option beforehand. Kylie did a great job rolling with the punches and adjusting to everything. Throughout the night, Kylie reminded us of photos that we wanted and even put together a set with awesome lighting after the sun went down for a few last minute shots. Side note: she was with us for 10 hours so we were able to capture every part of the day!

As icing on the (wedding) cake, Kylie seems like a genuinely nice person that I鈥檇 want to be friends with. She did a great job making us feel comfortable and she even jumped in to help one of my bridesmaids steam their dress because they couldn鈥檛 figure out how to do it.

All of the photos came out absolutely amazing and we couldn鈥檛 be more thrilled with the deal that we got. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Kylie Richards Photography 13
    Kylie Richards Photography 14
    Kylie Richards Photography 15
    Kylie Richards Photography 16
    Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle 路 Married on 01/11/2019

I could not have picked a more perfect person to photograph my wedding!

From my first email to Kylie all the way through the planning process and my wedding day she was incredibly professional, organized, thoughtful, and kind - not to mention amazingly talented. She responded to every email/question I had quickly and helped me to plan out my wedding day, taking away a lot of my stress. The assistant photographer she brought was just as professional, nice, and talented as she was. I truly felt like I had friends photographing my wedding day. The pictures came out incredible and there were unique shots that I didn't even know she took that I loved. I even had many guests tell me that they couldn't even tell that the photographers were at the reception because they managed to stay out of the way of all while taking amazing party pictures. I can't recommend Kylie any more highly to capture your wedding day. THANK YOU KYLIE!

BONUS: She was able to edit and assemble all of our pictures in ONE WEEK. I've told a lot of friends this and they couldn't believe how quickly I got my pictures back. Not to mention the pictures were more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Kylie Richards Photography 17
    Kylie Richards Photography 18
    Kylie Richards Photography 19
    Kylie Richards Photography 20
    Sent on 01/25/2019

Michael Furey 路 Married on 11/25/2018

Wedding of the year!

Very timely and professional. Amazing quality.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Alyssa 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Would highly recommend

After struggling to find a photographer who was available for our wedding date, reasonably priced, took beautiful photos and would include a second photographer for a 10 hour day I chose, Kylie (and would again in a second) What may shock most people is I NEVER met Kylie until the morning of our wedding day and I have no regrets! Despite having never met her prior to the wedding, she was in frequent contact with me. She was quick to respond to any and all questions and help guide me along the way. Kylie, worked with us in finding a spot which would be both convenient and practical as our ceremony and reception were at two different locations. Also, I had fears when I knew the weather wouldn鈥檛 be cooperative but I shouldn鈥檛 have as our photographs turned out beautiful you can barely tell it鈥檚 raining. I would definitely recommend Kylie to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Lori

Lori 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't have asked for anything better

Kylie was absolutely amazing to work with. She kept all of it concerns in mind and we had so much fun taking pictures with her. My favorite part of our wedding day was when my husband and I spent time with just her and her assistant, Nick. It was a nice time to just be us and have fun with them. She liked to try new picture ideas with us along with taking our ideas. We also received a preview in less than 24 hours and all our pictures back in about a week! That turn around is amazing! I would recommend Kylie to anyone!

Kylie Richards Photography 21
    Kylie Richards Photography 22
    Kylie Richards Photography 23
    Sent on 10/26/2018

Kylie Richards Photography's reply:

Lori (and Teague) - You were AMAZING to work with! Nick and I had so much fun with you. Thanks so much for playing with my photo ideas and for being great models. Your love for one each other really showed and I was ecstatic to capture your big day!

Thanks so much for the review
  • Trisha

Trisha Urso 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Kylie is the best!

Kylie first met us to do an engagement shoot and as soon as we started talking i knew she would be a great part of our big day! Kylie and her assistant captured every moment beautifully! I would highly recommend her if you want someone who you can be comfortable with and trust!

Kylie Richards Photography 24
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Kylie Richards Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Trisha. I hope that you and Steven are enjoying married life!
    With Love,
    Kylie
  • Lindsay

Lindsay 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Beyond Our Expectations

Kylie is my cousin and one can say I might be biased. However, my wife and I would argue that we had higher expectations and we both agree that she was on point through everything. She went well beyond my expectations or what I have seen from other photographers at weddings. You won't be disappointed in your choice. She will help guide you through the entire process and calm your fears.

Kylie Richards Photography 25
    Kylie Richards Photography 26
    Sent on 11/03/2018

Chelsea Lohse 路 Married on 09/28/2018

Best day ever, our wedding day

Kylie was an amazing photographer!! She made it very comfortable for us during our engament and wedding photos!! We are in love with our photos and the quality!! We definitely recommend! So glad I was able to work with such a talented and genuine person! Thanks again Kylie!!

Kylie Richards Photography 27
    Kylie Richards Photography 28
    Kylie Richards Photography 29
    Kylie Richards Photography 30
    Kylie Richards Photography 31
    Sent on 10/31/2018

Kylie Richards Photography's reply:

Ahhh, you're amazing - thank you so much for the kind words! I had a great time working with you, Nick and your hilarious family. Hope to work again with you in the future

Tiffany 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Kylie was so amazing throughout the whole day! She was there super early when I was getting ready and was willing to meet me wherever I was at. She was so awesome with helping us pose properly for the shots and making everyone feel comfortable. She captured so many incredible moments for us and she has a good eye for figuring out what looks good. She was super professional, on time, and super friendly. I'm so happy we chose Kylie (who is also a good friend of ours) to capture our special day and now we can relive it with all the awesome pictures. She's THE best! You will not be disappointed choosing her for your event. :)

Sent on 12/13/2017

Kaitlyn 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Kylie was so amazing leading up to my wedding day and day of. I planned my wedding in 4 weeks and she never backed down from the challenge! She was available at all times to answer questions before the wedding day. Day of she was early and got right to business. She made everyone feel very comfortable and had amazing ideas for all of the photos. She had my photos back so quickly and is now helping us create a wedding album. I couldn't be happier with my choice and will cherish these photos for ever!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Monica 路 Married on 09/10/2017

Kylie is the best! She and her partner Bryan took the most amazing photo! She would see something and pull me or my husband aside and we got some amazing shots in the suns golden hour that I would have never even though of to take. She is super flexible and was willing to take any pictures you asked. Plus there were so many pictures that I am so glad I have but never asked for. Plus having all the rights to the photos is a big plus!! You won't be disappointed with the photos!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Janet 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Kylie was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! Her and her assistant were very flexible, accommodating, and helpful with ideas on what/where to take pictures. Super quick getting the wedding pictures back too. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Apri 路 Married on 06/09/2017

Kylie was excellent. She was very professional and flexible. The price she charged was reasonable for the work she produced. I received my pictures by the time I got back from my honeymoon. I highly recommend Kylie and will continue to recommend Kylie for Wedding photography. I will be using her in the future for any of my other photography needs!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Jennifer 路 Married on 05/07/2017

My husband and I are so happy we chose Kylie her for our special day! She made us feel so comfortable, which is very important for people as awkward as we are. Every picture turned out so beautiful. This expense for our wedding was sure worth it. While there will be no more weddings for us, we hope to someday utilize her talent again!

Kylie Richards Photography 32
    Sent on 11/09/2017

Jenn 路 Married on 03/17/2017

Kylie is professional, affordable, attentive, and talented. She took my husband, who HATES to have his picture taken, along with our bridal party, and turned out some stunning pictures. Kylie is flexible and down to earth which made working with her an absolute breeze. She has a fantastic eye and quick hand to capture amazing moments. We had our wedding on St. Patrick's Day, so she also dealt beautifully with all the party people. She took lots of fun candids (which we wanted) of the dance floor, and we have some HILARIOUS pictures that encompass the whole feeling of our day. We are beyond thrilled with our photos, and we could not recommend her more. Thank you, Kylie, for making sure the best day had the best pictures! <3 Jenn & Matt Bechtel

Kylie Richards Photography 33
    Kylie Richards Photography 34
    Kylie Richards Photography 35
    Kylie Richards Photography 36
    Kylie Richards Photography 37
    Sent on 10/07/2017

Dana 路 Married on 09/03/2016

Kylie was a fantastic photographer for our Labor Day 2016 weekend wedding! Her photos were dreamy and creative, and she was able to take pictures of our massive wedding party (we had 11 bridesmaids and 11 groomsmen!), individual shots, and shots of our families plus some photos that our extended families needed to done without anything feeling rushed, while still managing to get it all done in a brief window of time. Kylie was sweet, professional, and took great initiative on our wedding day to get shots ready and get the people she needed- exactly what my husband and I needed on such a hectic (but fun!) day. We were so happy with the turnout of the photos, and Kylie had them ready within days after our wedding so that we could look at them on our honeymoon. If you are looking for a friendly, professional, talented photographer who takes creative and beautiful shots, Kylie is the photographer for you! Cannot say enough great things about her.

Sent on 10/10/2017