Kylee Paige Photography Reviews

Kylee Paige Photography 6
Kylee Paige Photography 7
  • Samantha

Samantha Rae Gemalsky · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Excellent service and great human being!

She came to Ireland to be the photographer at my brothers wedding and she did an amazing job and truly loves her job. Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Emily

Emily Joswick · Married on 06/29/2019

very personal, polite, fun, easy to work with

Kylee is uber easy to work with. She makes it a goal to meet in person before the wedding to get to know the couple and really work out details. She captured our wedding day better than I could ever have imagined. Not only was she our photographer but easily became our friend as well.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Jordyn Tibbe · Married on 06/14/2019

Highly Recommend

Kylee was awesome to work with! She was so flexible when it came to scheduling or when trying to figure out what to do. Kylee helped us organize our day so that everything went as smoothly as possible. The quality and uniqueness of her shots make for a perfect wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Kylee and her team were amazing! So fun and professional! She is awesome at what she does!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Carly

Carly Vandyken · Married on 05/04/2019

best photographer out there!

Kylee did such a good job, our pictures are to die for, she's very organized, fun, professional, quick at editing, and has fair priced packages for what you need for your day!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Danny · Married on 11/03/2018

Kylee is the best!!!

Kylee is amazing. Her work is incredible and we are so happy with how our pictures turned out. She is so down to earth and easy to work with, and we couldn't imagine having anybody else as our photographer.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Elizabeth Longo · Married on 11/03/2018

The best!

Kylee is the best there is! She was an absolute dream to work with making everything easy and fun while also making sure everything we wanted was achieved. I would pick her 1000 times over again to be our photographer!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Casey Horner · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Experience & Amazing Work

My husband and I have known Kylee for years and have loved watching her grow her photography business and be so successful with it! The moment we got engaged we knew we wanted Kylee to be our photographer, but after our first engagement session she was even better than expected. She has such a creative eye and ability to capture all of the little things that make pictures so memorable. She makes you feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera that my husband (who does not like taking pictures) even said “wow that was kind of fun!” Even though we knew Kylee prior to her being our photographer, she was always very responsive, professional and truly treated us like customers. Kylee and Georgia did such an amazing job at our wedding back in October of 2018. I still get questions and comments from people asking about our wedding photographers and what a great job they did! We can’t thank them enough for capturing our special day, and giving us memories we can look back on forever ❤️

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Kylee Paige Photography 8
    Kylee Paige Photography 9
    Kylee Paige Photography 10
    Kylee Paige Photography 11
    Kylee Paige Photography 12
    Kylee Paige Photography 13

Lindsey Davis · Married on 09/28/2018

Daring, reliable & so so kind.

From the time we met Kylee Paige during our engagement pictures, to the wedding day, we knew she was the perfect pick. She never stopped coming up with new ideas for poses. She made us laugh endlessly, feel comfortable always & captured all the best moments. Looking through the wedding photos brought me back to the beautiful day. One example of a perfect moment captured was a picture of my husband & I just being ourselves...goofballs. We were both sliding on the ground playing the "air guitar" at the ceremony. So simple, but totally our relationship. If anyone is looking for someone who is willing to step out of the box, is reliable & kind hearted, then Kylee is your gal! (:

Sent on 11/08/2018

April · Married on 09/08/2018

Beyond My Expectations

Kylee was amazing!
    She truly has a gift in terms of her photography. She delivered way beyond my expectations for our big day. Because my wedding photography was so important to me, after an extensive amount of research I came across Kylee's photography.

I knew right away she had the quality I've always dreamed of. Being from out of town I was unable to meet Kylee before our wedding day, however I never felt worried or uncomfortable about the process. She initiated phone conferences to make sure we were on the same page throughout the entire journey. She was extremely organized and professional. It was easy to tell she had extensive experience in the business.

The day of our wedding was the first time we had met Kylee and you wouldn't have guessed it in a million years. She made sure the entire day I felt beautiful and comfortable. On top of if all our pictures came back in such a timely fashion.

If you are considering using her as your photographer no matter what the occasion, please don't hesitate. I would chose her again and again.

Thank you for making our wildest dreams come true through your amazing gift Kylee!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Kylee Paige Photography 14
    Kylee Paige Photography 15
    Kylee Paige Photography 16

Paige · Married on 07/21/2018

Kylee Paige Photography was easily the BEST decision we made while planning our wedding! She was fantastic from start to finish! We both felt nervous going into the engagement session because neither of us had really had our photos taken before, and Kylee made it so fun, and easy going! Our engagement photos and wedding photos are AMAZING! ????I can not believe how awesome each photo is!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Karissa · Married on 07/20/2018

Kylee did a great job making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is super sweet, thoughtful, and artistic. We are so happy with how our engagement and wedding pictures turned out. If we had the option to go back and pick our wedding photographer again (knowing then what we know now), we would still definitely go with Kylee!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2018

Kylee was amazing start to finish. Our wedding was in Ireland and she was willing to travel. She was so great with engagement photos in MI and made us feel comfortable. She did a great job of making the photos look natural. Over the year of planning, Kylee was great about communicating with us and keeping in contact about flights and hotels and what not. When it came to the wedding, Kylee was very flexible and got such amazing photos. She captured our moments so well and at an intimate wedding, it felt like she was family. Thank you Kylee for flying to Ireland and capturing our special day!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Kylee was so fantastic throughout the whole process! We had booked a different photographer originally that cancelled on us a week before our engagement photos, but we are so grateful we ended up with Kylee in the end! She was able to work with us to get a date for engagement photos and even let us meet her at her house to get ready since we lived out of town. She is very upbeat and outgoing helping the engagement shoot feel so natural and fun, which was especially great since my husband can be shy at times! For the wedding, she did a fabulous job. We had a limited time to get bridal party and family shots done between the wedding ceremony and reception and she kept things moving seamlessly to get all of the shots I wanted! In regards to the photos themselves, just looking through her portfolio, you can see how talented she is. We had so many people asking about her afterwards! My husband and I would highly recommend Kylee for any and all of your photography needs. Anyone would be so lucky to have Kylee as their photographer!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Shelby · Married on 04/28/2018

Where do I start?
    Kylee is not only amazing at her photography skills but also has a heart of gold! She is so easy to talk with captures exactly what you tell her you are looking for! She made not only me and husband feel so comfortable while taking pictures but also our wedding party! She truly captures the most beautiful and fun moments of your special day! You can't go wrong with choosing Kylee as your photographer!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Kylee Paige Photography 21
    Kylee Paige Photography 22
    Kylee Paige Photography 23

Ashlyn · Married on 03/23/2018

Our pictures are beautiful and we loved working with Kylee!! She did an amazing job!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Maegan · Married on 10/14/2017

When preparing for my wedding my biggest concern was the photographer. I wanted a photographer who was able to capture all of the emotions of the day that everyone was experiencing. Kylee was amazing. Not only was she professional but she treated you like family. She was able to rearrange and do what I wanted or needed at the drop of a hat. She captured my day beautifully and made me the happiest bride ever. I will definitely be going back to Kylee Paige Photography for every photo need.

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Kylee Paige Photography 24

taylor · Married on 09/23/2017

Kylee was the most important person for our big day! She does not disappoint. She listens, is very professional, and cares about what you want. She is amazing. Her work is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about her. We love her!

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2017

Kylee is the best at what she does, and has a heart of gold! She has a way about her that makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. The way we felt when we received our wedding photos is beyond words, we were in complete awe of the turn out. Kylee was able to capture every single detail from big to small, and everything in between. Her work is absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend her to any bride to be.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

I give Kylie and 2000 out of 5. This girl is seriously the best. Kyle and I were meant to have Kyls as our photographer and couldnt have asked for anyone better. She makes the sessions so laid back and fun! She will break anyone out of their shell and make them feel like they were born to take photos. Her work is AMAZING and I get so many compliments and people asking me who photographed our pictures.

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Kylee Paige Photography 25
    Kylee Paige Photography 26

katelyn · Married on 08/11/2017

Kylee's skills behind a camera are phenomenal, not only can she capture amazing moments but she makes you feel comfortable in front of the lens. Kylee has exceptional personal skills and when you're finished you will have beautiful photos but also you will feel you've made a new friend. She is very professional, easy to work with, and very knowleable about wedding in general. She is eager to help in any way possible and goes about and beyond to make your big day perfect. Kylee's assistant Georgia is a wonderful addition to the team and makes sure every picture is flawless, she also has a great eye for posing different shots. Kylee's photos are stunning and I would highly recommend her to capture all your special moments in life!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Kylee Paige Photography 32
    Kylee Paige Photography 33
    Kylee Paige Photography 34

Makenzie · Married on 07/07/2017

Kylee was a dream to work with! So incredibly easy and fun, yet professional and timely. Kylee made our wedding day stress free in terms of pictures abd we absolutely loved working with her!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Victoria · Married on 06/24/2017

Kylee was such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/17/2017

Kylee was an absolute joy to work with! She always made us feel so comfortable when taking both our engagement and wedding pictures. Her assistant Georgia was the perfect addition to her team for our wedding day. If I could to do our wedding over I would chose Kylee over and over again! I look back at our wedding pictures all the time and each time they bring me a new type of joy. Kylee provided me with memories that I can look back on for a life time. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Kylee Paige Photography 35
  • HailyMarie

Haily · Married on 06/10/2017

I can not say enough good things about Kylee. Not only did she provide us with the most BEAUTIFUL wedding photos, but the most exceptional service & friendship as well. Kylee treats you like family & makes you feel so comfortable. My husband is not a photo kind of guy. But she had him laughing, smiling, & relaxing even if it wasn't his favorite thing to do. Once again, her work is AMAZING. Our photos are everything I could have wanted & more. Everyone who has seen them, have been so impressed with her work. We will be using Kylee for all our photos in the future !

Sent on 07/19/2017