16 Reviews for Kyle Zimmerer Photography

Prints (4)
Albums (2)
High-Res Images (1)
16 Kyle Zimmerer Photography Reviews

Kyle did an amazing job with our wedding photos! He was very professional and took all the photos we wanted. We were very pleased with our photos and would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not have been happier with my experience from Kyle Zimmerer Photography. His photography is simply one of a kind. He is a true artist and goes above and beyond your typical "formal" shots. You will get wonderful formal shots also... but the creativity he uses to capture the candid shots is definitely one of a kind. Besides his talents as a photographer, he also fit in well with us and our wedding party. It was a pleasure to have him be part of our special day. He seemed to be everywhere all at once and didn't miss ANYTHING! Everything I hoped to be captured was and more! He also has multiple different package options to fit your budget!! I will definitely be using him in the future for all my photography needs! THANKS AGAIN KYLE!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kyle was the perfect photographer for our wedding! He captured our day exactly as we wanted to remember it. His laid back personality fit our style and made working with him on our wedding day incredibly easy. Our wedding was not super traditional and he truly captured the spirit that we wanted for the day. We had an engagement session with him as well and loved all of the images - so we knew that our wedding pictures would be equally beautiful and special! We were super impressed by how many pictures he took of the day and how he seemed to be everywhere but was in no way obtrusive. We would highly recommend working with Kyle. We know his photos will be cherished images for us for years to come!

Profile Picture Alina, 5/20/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

We were so happy with Kyle and all of the work he did to capture our wedding day! We were married in May 2016, but from the initial meeting many months before the day to the call he made on the eve of the wedding to go over important points (which, in my last minute hustle I missed, and listened to a thorough voicemail a week later that he left covering everything he needed to, making me feel even more satisfied and confident in our photographer choice!) Many of the guests (including a few of our photographers friends) were so impressed with him and commented on how they saw Kyle everywhere, all day and all night taking pictures of every moment. My husband and I saw the proof of this in the hundreds of photos he took and we were so thrilled as we went over the online gallery and got to see even the smallest details of the day captured that we had missed. Not only was the professionalism there, but Kyle is very easy going and made us feel comfortable on a highly emotional day! He will go to great lengths to make sure everything is captured the way you want it to be. Additionally, while we loved the photographer himself, we just as impressed and happy with the quality of the prints and the absolutely beautiful, high quality album we received!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kyle did such a wonderful job and we are so happy we chose him to photograph our wedding! He was very professional and you could tell that he takes pride in his work. He did both formal and candid shots and really captured the special moments of our day. We would highly recommend Kyle to anyone searching for a photographer!!!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the pleasure of having Kyle as our photographer. The pictures he took are amazing! He was always helpful, approachable and professional. We had about 150 people at our wedding and he was always able to be at the right place and time to take pictures of all our special moments. The pricing was great and Kyle helped to make the perfect photo package for us. Also, he provided us with a clear contract for his services without any fine print. We were glad to have him at our wedding and we strongly recommend his services!

Thank you Kyle!
-Lenny and Merlin

Profile Picture Leonid, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Where to begin with Kyle? How about he is awesome? We had such an amazing experience with Kyle from the day we met him. For the beginning, instead of an engagement session we had Kyle photograph our private wedding ceremony with just our Pastor & parents in March. He truly captured the amazingness that was our "official" wedding day in such an intimate setting. He then photographed our "main event", the blessing ceremony & reception 9/6/15. Kyle arrived at our home early that morning & captured all the pre-wedding insanity with our family & bridal parties getting ready. At our ceremony & reception...he was seemingly everywhere! Literally everywhere I turned Kyle was snapping pictures- ALL NIGHT. Family members are still commenting about how cool it was to see him mingling with people, talking, getting to know them, and still snapping our memories. His products are clear, high quality, and amazing, and his personality and approachability makes him feel like a member of your family!

Pier & Travis

Profile Picture User4619632, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so happy with Kyle's work! He made us feel very comfortable and had great ideas on locations for our engagement photos. He pushed us to go outside of our comfort zone to capture the best moments. He went above and beyond what any other photographer will do to make sure the final product is exactly what we want.

We have and will continue to recommend him to my family/friends.

Profile Picture Reem, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Amazing, I can't stop looking at the photos from our wedding. Kyle did a fantastic job of capturing our day, the expected, and the unexpected. He was professional and fun to work with. Everyone felt very comfortable around him, and he was more then happy to accommodate all of our requests. The spirit of our whole day comes through in all his photos!

Profile Picture Lesley, 5/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were so happy with the work that Kyle did. We were very impressed with how hard he worked on the wedding day, and so many of our guests commented that they felt the same way. He seemed to be everywhere, and he beautifully captured all of the day's special moments. In addition, he was very professional and personable, and he was quick and helpful in responding to my e-mails. I would absolutely recommend Kyle to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Mary Kate, 5/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I really couldn't have hired a better photographer. Kyle was incredibly professional and everyone at my wedding was so impressed by how he worked. Kyle exceeded our expectations in every way. He captured every special moment that day so I can relive them whenever I'd like through his photos. Every picture is absolutely stunning and I would recommend him to anyone needing professional pictures taken.

Profile Picture User3895646, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kyle is a true professional. He knows his craft very well, some of the shots he took really surprised me. I don't know how he was everywhere at once but he captured every moment and knew who was closest to me and took many fabulous photos of our family. From start to finish we are beyond happy with our experience with Kyle's hard work.

Profile Picture Jen, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kyle was everywhere! He was so hands on and willing to meet before the wedding from as far as a year out. We had our engagement photos at the philly zoo and hung out like out friends. He truly makes you feel welcome at all times. We can't wait to finalize our pics and have our 3 parent albums In time for the holidays. We have and will continue to recommend Kyle zimmerer to all who ask us!

Profile Picture Matt, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kyle is an AMAZING photographer! I am so impressed with my pictures--and the turnaround time for proofs! (Fastest I've ever heard of!) Great price for a great photographer. SO flexible and willing to capture whatever you want!!

Profile Picture Nikkole, 11/12/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kyle was wonderful to work with. He is reasonably priced but still takes beautiful images. We got so many compliments from our guests about how subtly he photographed our wedding. My husband, who hates having his photo taken, even commented that he would be willing to hire Kyle again for a future event. We are so pleased with the outcome of our images, and so glad we chose Kyle to capture our special day.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews