Kyle LaMonica Reviews

71 | Destin, FL

71 Reviews for Kyle LaMonica

Patricia Hardiman · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Incredible!!

I cannot speak highly enough about Kyle. He played at my daughter's wedding this May. We had planned on him playing for a couple of hours during the ceremony, cocktail hour and first dances. All were beautiful (and still playing in my head when I think back about those moments.) When we had an issue with our dance band that was supposed to perform, Kyle arranged to stay a little later to help us out. His voice, talent, professionalism, and kindness are remarkable. Thank you Kyle!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Cable · Married on 08/01/2019

Amazing!!!!

Kyle was nothing short of amazing!!!! He is super talented and had a big part in making our special day absolutely perfect!!! There is not ONE thing I would change... he delivered above and beyond our expectations!!! Can’t wait to see him play at a gig when we come back to visit!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 05/05/2019

Panama City Beach

He was amazing! Personable, talented, responsive and fit our beach venue perfectly!! We’d recommend 10 times over!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/04/2019

Helped Save the Day!

We had an outdoor wedding and of course it rained. Kyle was planned to play from guests' arrival until the end of cocktail hour. Then a band was supposed to play. The band ended up not working out due to the weather but Kyle was INCREDIBLY flexible. He played more than hour extra and was key to making the day still work. On top of that he is a top notch musician and was crucial to creating such a magical day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Bethany Thomas · Married on 03/23/2019

Best DJ ever!

Kyle is the BEST! We had a very diverse group, and I was afraid that some would dance and have fun and others wouldn’t. However, that wasn’t the case at all! We explain a little what we wanted, and he made the best playlist ever. The best DJ around and everyone (including my 80 year old grandpa) danced. He made it a fun night for everyone to remember!

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing! Kyle is incredible!

I was unsure if I wanted a band or DJ for the wedding, so Kyle was a great recommendation from my wedding planner. (He played live and then transitioned to a DJ). I loved that he sang the first dance songs, it was absolutely beautiful. His live set was so great that my friends opened up the dance floor early before dinner! I was worried about my group wanting to dance, but Kyle’s music kept everyone out on the dance floor easily. He did an incredible job, not to mention he is extremely kind and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Judy

Judy Mosley · Married on 10/26/2018

Judy M mother of the groom

Kyle was awesome we hired him to do the music for my sons rehearsal dinner! He was great, professional, and made it very fun!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Abby S. · Married on 10/01/2018

Highly Recommend Kyle!!

We absolutely loved having Kyle play/DJ our wedding reception!! He is an incredible musician and everyone loved listening to him play/sing while we ate dinner. Once it was time for dancing Kyle got the party started with great music choices. Kyle was very responsive and great at communicating. He is timely with his emails and was even talked to my husband and I on the phone before wedding day to make sure we were on the same page and that he knew the correct name pronunciation for everyone in the bridal party. We would highly recommend Kyle to anyone!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jean · Married on 09/21/2018

Kyle was a big hit at the rehearsal dinner. Music was spot on and everything we expected! Very professional to work with and a real delight! We were still getting rave comments days after. Thank you Kyle!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Kyle was wonderful from beginning to end! We went and watched him play in Watercolor and knew it was exactly what we were looking for for our wedding. He was able to provide the live music experience along with DJing for the reception, which was the perfect mix. He played live during the cocktail hour and throughout the dinner giving the perfect background music while not being too loud. He then switched to DJ for the party portion of the reception.
    Kyle even provided great information on our honeymoon spots, going over and above. I definitely recommend him for any event and look forward to working with him for any future needs!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Laurie · Married on 06/08/2018

Exceeded expectations, very easy to work with. Kyle is super friendly, and has a great voice. He was very professional. Would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Kyle LaMonica's reply:

Thank you again Laurie! It was a pleasure performing and entertaining for your big day! I hope to see you guys again on a future visit to the gulf coast!

Ryan · Married on 06/02/2018

Kyle worked so well with us in the months leading up to our wedding even though we were planning from a distance and was the perfect musician/DJ for our wedding. He has an awesome questionnaire that allowed him to get a feel for what music we like and how we would like the ceremony and reception to go. He learned 2 new songs for our special dances and played them in his own style and absolutely killed it. We are so happy that we made Kyle a part of our special day. You will not find a better musician/DJ/emcee for your wedding, I promise!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kyle LaMonica's reply:

Thanks Ryan! I really enjoyed performing and entertaining for your big day. I look forward to seeing you both again on a future Destin visit!

Mac · Married on 05/18/2018

Kyle was wonderful to work with during the whole process and was amazing during the event. From a planning perspective, he is organized, responsive, and provides invaluable recommendations. In terms of talent, you are getting someone amazing. We had him play during the ceremony and cocktail hour. He has a great voice and plays a wide range of songs. We also had him DJ during the reception and he can turn up the jams! Everyone was on the dance floor. I highly recommend him. Great guy.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Claire · Married on 04/21/2018

Kyle was FANTASTIC! He wore many different hats from playing guitar at our ceremony on the beach then transferring to the reception venue to play at the cocktail hour! He also was the DJ for the dancing! He made us feel very special on our wedding day and his music is awesome! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Ansley · Married on 04/07/2018

Our wedding in Seaside/Sandestin last weekend was better than expecting! Kyle LaMonica literally was the easiest person to work with! Every email response was within hours or less and catered to every musical need! He played acoustic and then DJed for the remainder of the night. Everyone was so impressed with all of the acoustic music he sang and he played any song we wanted during the DJ part of the night! He was awesome to say the least! I definitely recommend him for any event/wedding!!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Julia · Married on 02/03/2018

Kyle played acoustic guitar and then DJ'd at our wedding in Seaside in early February, and we could not be happier. He learned a song at our request for our first dance, and we ended up liking his version better than the original! He also sent us a rough recording in advance so we could practice dancing, which was great. After being coached by our wedding planner about how we needed to make sure we were on the dance floor if we wanted people to be dancing, we found that wasn't necessary at all thanks to Kyle's excellent DJ skills. From the moment he started the dancing never stopped. Multiple friends have asked me for his playlist since the wedding. My only regret is that we missed most of his acoustic set because we were taking pictures. Everyone said it was fantastic, and loved the songs. We highly recommend hiring Kyle!!!

Sent on 02/22/2018

V · Married on 11/04/2017

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, with a huge amount of the thanks owed to Kyle directly. My husband and I initially could not agree on band versus DJ, I was all for a band and he wanted a DJ. Kyle was the perfect balance for the two of us. Kyle agreed to perform live for our ceremony and cocktail hour and then crank up by DJ'ing for the majority of the reception (with some live music). Kyle was AMAZING! He has a long list of available music he already knows and is willing to learn additional songs for a small fee. On top of that, Kyle took multiple requests directly from my husband and I for the reception. During the months leading up to the wedding Kyle was amazing with his responses and accommodations for our big day. We cannot thank Kyle enough for his amazing performance and for providing music for our big day. We cannot say enough great things about Kyle's overall performance and professionalism and would recommend him to all. We had a GREAT time at our wedding and Kyle had entire guest list dancing all night on the dance floor! You will not regret selecting Kyle for your big day, his vocals and DJ skills are AMAZING!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Erica · Married on 10/15/2017

We had previously booked a different DJ for our October wedding, but a couple of months before the wedding the other DJ called and had to cancel his services due to major health issues. Thankfully, Kyle was available for our date last minute and he did not disappoint. Our guests raved about his acoustic performance during our cocktail hour, and he did a great job keeping people on the dance floor during the reception. We feel truly fortunate that Kyle was able to be a part of our day because now we couldn't imagine anyone else being there. He was so easy to communicate with and you can tell he greatly enjoys what he does. We would highly recommend Kyle!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Kira · Married on 10/08/2017

Kyle was amazing! My husband and I had heard from everyone around town that he was the best and we would absolutely love him. Kyle did not disappoint. His live performance was beyond what we expected. He smoothly transitioned from one location to the other and helped us boogey the night away with his killer DJ skills. Everyone loved him!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

I’ve watched Kyle LaMonica do entertainment for weddings at the country club where I work and has always been so amazing! So, of course I hired him to do the entertainment for my own wedding! He’s not JUST entertainment. He does acoustic and he DJs... he even learned a special version of our first dance song and created a wonderful soft version of a very high tempo dance song. He’s extremely professional as a vendor. He takes into consideration all the songs you like and tries to play that music at good times by reading the guests and also has hundreds of songs In his repertoire for you to choose from to be played acoustically! All of our quests are still talking about how wonderful and fun and talented he is and couldn’t believe one person could create such an incredible ambiance! He also is amazing at keeping your wedding timeline during the event by announcing everything, which keeps the guests updated and included in everything that’s going on. Having my favorite local artist do the music for my wedding was my favorite part of my day... besides getting married, of course :)

Sent on 02/15/2018

Robert · Married on 09/30/2017

Kyle was fantastic. His capacity as guitarist, vocalist and DJ makes his services better than hiring a band at a fraction of the cost. He will learn any song you want him to. Overall, his services really provide a touch of class and elegance to any event.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2017

Kyle is absolutely amazing. We heard him play in Destin while we were in town searching for wedding vendors. After hearing him we knew we had to have him play for our wedding. He was so easy to work with throughout the planning process. He played acoustic during our ceremony on the beach and for our cocktail hour at the Henderson. He then transitioned to the sunset deck to play and dj our reception. All of our guests commented on how great of a musician he is and how much fun he made the reception. He has an incredible voice and we can't wait to come back to Destin to listen to him play again. He definitely made our day fantastic.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Tammy · Married on 09/02/2017

Kyle was amazing! His combination of acoustic guitar, singing and DJing were outstanding. As my daughter walked down beach with her dad, the acoustic guitar playing in the background added even more intimacy to that very special moment! The reception was amazing! His mix of singing and pre-selected song playing had everyone dancing from start to finish. His equipment and sound system was top notch as well!

Sent on 09/06/2017

April · Married on 07/09/2017

I can't say enough great things about Kyle! I was worried that having a DJ would be over powering for my small intimate ceremony, but he was not. He was perfect! He performed my ceremony music, cocktail hour and my reception at The Henderson. He was hands down one of my favorite parts of the whole wedding. Everyone loved him! From the beginning he was great.. he always replies to emails and phone calls, he's very helpful with suggestions and he gets to know you and what exactly you are looking for. The next time we are in Destin we will be sure to find somewhere he is playing.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Priscilla · Married on 05/21/2017

Our wedding was May, 21st 2017 at Rosemary beach. It was an intimate wedding for 30 people and Kyle was absolutely the best!! Kyle always returned my calls and emails in a very timely manner. He was so easy to work with and very patient with us in making selections. I highly recommend him. He was the best ever.

Sent on 08/09/2017