Brandi Nicole Floral Designer Reviews

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 5
Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 6
Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 7

Kyawni · Married on 11/12/2016

I was over the moon about my bouquets and boutonnieres ! They were absolutely beautiful! My bridal biuquet was the largest and it turned out exactly how I wanted it! She got every detail perfect and even threw in a toss bouquet for me to my surprise! Will forever use her in the future!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

Thank you!!! It was an honor and a pleasure to be apart of your special day!!! Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness and beautiful memories!

Vi · Married on 10/22/2016

Brandi was our florist for our wedding on November 27, 2016. From first contact to our wedding day, she was incredible. She worked within our budget, suggested things to help us stay in budget, and had great communication.

I showed her pictures of what I envisioned for our flowers, and she definitely delivered! Not only did Brandi provide beautiful flowers, she arrived early to set up and stayed until the ceremony started and helped our family decorate our venue.

Brandi is an incredible florist and we have recommended her to all our friends and family. If you hire Brandi, you will not be disappointed. She is amazing!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Brandi! From the very first time I spoke with her, she was so helpful and extremely sweet. Any questions I had she was there to answer. All I had to do was give her an idea of what I was picturing and she totally brought it to life. One of my favorite pieces was a beautiful flower collar she made for my dog. I would totally recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/05/2016
  • James114

James · Married on 09/02/2016

Brandi with Kwasney Designs is truly a master of her craft and an expert in communication. She really took the time to figure out the perfect look that we were going for with endless emails back and forth. We appreciate her taking so much time to pick out the perfect array of flowers to make sure it was truly what we wanted. My wife still talks about how her bouquet was flawless and how much she was in love with it. The centerpieces were stunning, and made in way that made our venue look elegant but not over powered by flowers. Not to mention the fact that Brandi is a very caring and kind person. We loved her so much, we even hired her as her Day of coordinator. Not once did it seem like she took on too much responsibility working two jobs. She communicated with our other vendors and did an excellent job making sure that we were all on the same page. Thank you Brandi for making our special day one that we will never forget!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Cara · Married on 08/27/2016

Brandi was amazing to work with! She absolutely nailed it when I gave here my vague ideas and a few pictures of flower arrangements that I liked.

Derek and I got married at Callaway Winery in Temecula, CA, but we live in Colorado, so we had to do everything via email and FaceTime calls. There are many, many florists to choose from, however you're getting above and beyond service with Brandi. We did not want to spend a fortune on flowers, and Brandi allowed us to have a great floral design without breaking the bank. It also helped out our pricing that we did not use floral centerpieces. Her pricing even includes a free tossing bouquet that is the exact replica of the bridal bouquet.

We started off our flower journey with a FaceTime call where I basically said I like these colors, and I'd like you to use flowers and plants that are local to So Cal and drought resistant. It was a little scary that I didn't opt to pay for a sample look, but Brandi assured me she has never had a bride who was disappointed in her flowers. She was right. As we got closer to the wedding, Brandi touched base with me several times, asking if I needed ANY help, not just flower arrangement help. During the wedding rehearsal we realized the sun would be in Derek's eyes, and forgot I needed two roses for the Mother's Rose ceremony, Brandi to the rescue! We arrived on wedding day and everything was beautiful!

I loved every single aspect of Brandi's work. She GOT IT DONE. Seriously, go with Brandi for any of your floral needs. I highly recommend Kwasney Designs. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/09/2016
  • X

Xime · Married on 07/29/2016

Brandi is amazing and her work is excellent!! Brandi came recommended through a family member. So glad we decided to go with Kwasney Designs for our wedding. Brandi is very personable, attentive to details and always makes sure to exceed the expectations of her clients. I really like that she would reach out to us and ask if we needed anything multiple times throughout the wedding process. She also helped us stay within a certain budget but also maximize what we were looking to achieve for our wedding venue theme. Needless to say our wedding day would not have been the same without her. The archway for the ceremony was gorgeous and each centerpiece was stunning.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/16/2016

Brandi is seriously amazing. I was a little difficult to work with because I kept changing my mind about things and only sort of knew what I wanted. Brandi worked with the little bit that I gave her and created masterpieces with all of my flowers. She made everything look better than I could have dreamed they would. I was obsessed with everything she did for my wedding. I highly recommend Brandi, she is so sweet and easy to work with which is a major help when planning a wedding. I didn't have to worry about the flowers at all! I will forever recommend Brandi to anyone needing flowers for weddings in this area.

Sent on 07/28/2016
  • Y

Yiwen · Married on 07/10/2016

I found Brandi on Thumbtack. I sent her a photo of the color scheme I liked and how many centerpieces/bouquets etc I needed. She created a detailed proposal and went through many back and forth conversations and revisions with me, without ever pressuring me to book. After I booked, she continued her quick responsiveness and flexibility. She updates her contract in writing in detail every time a change in made. Despite her being very busy, every month, she checked in briefly with me to see if I needed help with anything in wedding prep, including not related to flowers. She met me at the venue nearer the wedding date to show me a mock-up of the centerpieces. She was always very open to making small changes to meet what I liked, and offered me suggestions to choose from. Overall, she was supportive during the whole year, and like a friend in addition to a florist. Her prices are very reasonable and she added flowers as she thought would make the centerpieces/bouquets look better without charging more. The wedding day, the flowers looked beautiful and lasted well outside and inside (my ceremony aisle flowers doubled as centerpieces during reception, and all flowers had a built in water source). Brandi also decorated the arch with flower sprays and greenery and it was beautiful! She also made an extra bouquet and boutonniere, just in case.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Eileen · Married on 07/02/2016

All I can say is WOW!! Brandi did an amazing job on my daughter's flowers for her July 2, 2016 wedding. She went above and beyond our expectations! My daughter wasn't sure of the types of flowers she wanted so she emailed Brandi pictures of what she liked. She took my daughter's vision and made it a reality. We couldn't have been happier with all the flowers. Brandi was very professional and accommodating even when we added more arrangements 2 weeks before the wedding. Brandi was very helpful the day of the wedding. After the ceremony, she took the arrangements from the barn and placed them throughout the venue. All the flowers were extremely fresh especially since July is a hot month . Our guests were able to take the flowers home because of how Brandi arranged the centerpieces. Every family was able to take the flowers home and enjoy them for another week. I would recommend Kwasney Designs to anyone who is looking for someone who goes above and beyond! You will not be disappointed with Brandi(Kwasney Designs) to make gorgeous flowers for your wedding!! She will exceed your expectations and her flowers with enhance your decor!

Sent on 08/25/2016

lauren · Married on 06/19/2016

I would highly recommend Kwasney Designs!! Brandi was great to work with and she did an amazing job on my wedding day flowers!! Everything turned out perfect and was better than I could have imagined. During the planning process she was always very responsive and very helpful to any questions or concerns I had. I could tell she was passionate about her job and really cared about me as her bride because she texted me several times to let me know if there was anything else I needed or that she could help me with floral related or not! Also, the day of my wedding ended up being around 110 degrees(all outdoor venue) and Brandi spent extra time and effort to make sure my flowers survived the heat and they did!! They were beautiful! Thanks again Brandi for amazing memories I will always have of my day!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/22/2016

Kwasney design was great to work with. Everything was done through email and text because I was planning from a far. I sent pictures of something similar I wanted and my flowers came out better than I had imagined. Brandi was so great to work with, prompt with responses, helpful with ideas and any last minute changes I had. My flowers came out beautiful and so many people commented on how great they were.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Victoria · Married on 05/14/2016

Brandi was recommended to me by another one of our amazing vendors (Laura of Laura Marie's Cakes). I contacted her shortly after and she was very quick to respond. She worked with me to arrange a time to meet. At our meeting Brandi was very organized and very tentative. She took notes of every detail of our wedding. When I met with her I only had a vague idea of what I wanted for flowers. She asked questions, explored my wedding board on Pinterest, showed me ideas and worked with me until we figured it all out. She was beyond fair with her pricing. After booking her and deciding on all the flower details she continued to keep in contact with us and checked in to make sure we didn't need any help. If she wasn't already amazing enough, she showed up on our wedding day with the most perfect flowers and was ready and willing to help with anything. After she finished with the flowers she stayed and helped make sure my wedding party and I made it down the aisle without any issues. I can't rave about her enough, she was truly a dream to work with and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/28/2016
  • maria

maria · Married on 04/30/2016

Brandi is amazing! She had me speechless when I saw all the flowers and bouquets for our wedding. I love them so much, I ended up drying my bouquet, my maid of honors, and our arch flowers. They were too beautifuI to not dry them. We highly recommended working with Kwasney Designs. She is willing to work with you and do her best to provide the arrangements you dream of for your big day. Thank you so much for making our wedding look amazing. We are so so happy!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Emily · Married on 04/24/2016

Brandi at kwasney designs made all my flower visions come to life! She was so helpful and patient as I sent her pictures of different bouquets and center pieces that I liked. She helped me find flowers that I loved while still staying within my budget. If a flower I liked was a tad pricey, she would tell me different flowers that I could do instead. Her knowledge on flowers was just so amazing and she really made my vision to come life! I can't even explain how beautiful my bouquet and center pieces were! One thing I really wanted to focus on was my arch piece for my ceremony. She created a HUGE, BEAUITFUL piece exactly like j envisioned! There was a few seconds during my ceremony where I was completely distracted because I was so in awe with the arch piece! Haha! Brandi replied to every email and text and always stayed in contact with me. I know this review is about flowers but she also was my wedding coordinator too! She literally saved my wedding and sanity! I would 10 out of 10, 100% recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Mica · Married on 04/09/2016

We are so thankful our friend recommended Brandi for our wedding! She took the time to meet with us at our venue and was so easy to communicate with through email or text throughout the entire process. Brandi takes pride in her work and I felt assured everything would turn out beautifully, even after having to make changes to my flower selection due to issues with the quality of flowers available. She will also work within your budget! The flowers arrangements turned out beautifully for our wedding. We received so many compliments about the flowers!! Thank you Brandi for making our day extra special!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/19/2016

I wish I could give Kwasney designs more than 5 stars because Brandi definitely deserves it! She did a BEAUTIFUL job on my wedding flowers and could not have asked for better customer service. She went above and beyond on the day of our wedding and I appreciated it so much!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Absolutely the best vendor to work with. She is caring and willing to help us make sure we has beautiful flowers within our budget. Choosing Kwasney is the best decision you will make.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Mallory · Married on 03/17/2014

Brandi was wonderful to work with! She met me for a consult on a day, time, and location that worked for me. She was very patient and aware of my budget and worked with me to create the exact bouquets I wanted for my wedding. The arrangements turned out better than I had imagined. Her assistant brought all our centerpieces ready to go and set everything up on our tables. I'm so glad I found her and would highly recommend her for any event needing flowers. Thank you Brandi!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Brandi is an AMAZING florist!!!!! She did a BEAUTIFUL job for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding! My daughter-in-law was only able to communicate through phone calls and emails and Brandi was able to execute her vision perfectly! She made things so easy and went above and beyond what we could of ever imagined! You can certainly tell that she has a passion and love for the art of floristry! Not only is she naturally talented at what she does, she genuinly cares about her clients. She wanted to make sure things were stress free for us and was willing to help in any way she could. I also appreciated the fact that she respected the budget of the bride and groom. She was able to create beautiful detailed pieces of art and gave 100% of her professional time! I highly recommend Brandi and can honestly say she is a trustworthy professional!

Sent on 08/15/2016

jessica · Married on 09/23/2011

We planned our wedding from the state of Oklahoma and Brandi provided us with the most dreamy arrangements

Sent on 09/24/2017

Michaela · Married on 07/23/2016

Great service! She is based in Temecula, CA and we had our ceremony in the San Diego County area. She was still able to make her magic happen. I was very happy with all the floral arrangements, minus little minor such as I paid 6 ceremony aisles ($25.00ea), but only 4 were there. The pew hooks to hold the flowers were somewhat weak, due to how the pews structure are, it didn't have a end-nook to hold it in place. Overall, i would recommend her service!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

Michaela, thank you for the review and kind words. I still sincerely apologize regarding there only being 4 Pew Flower Clips. As you stated the pews were old and would not hold the pew clips. I did take those two bouquets for the last two pews and place them in Mason Jars as centerpieces as well as made two extra Mason Jar centerpieces for the four table you had in the refreshments area following the ceremony. However my clients being 100% pleased with my product and service is most important to me. I would be more than happy to refund you for the last two pew clips.