Brandi Nicole Floral Designer Reviews

43 Brandi Nicole Floral Designer Reviews
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Spectacular

What can I say if there were more stars I would have given them to her. This is one AMAZING floral designer. She paid attention to everything our daughter wanted and hit it out of the ballpark. She is also alway willing to answer any questions and was willing to make the what felt like a bazillion changes which we kept making. Can't say anything bad about her.

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Brandi. I’ll start from the beginning- She took the time to break down a few bouquets I liked and tell me which flower is what so I could tell her what I liked. She changed my plans numerous times and always did it so patiently and nicely. She was quick to respond to my texts and always willing to help in any way that she can and helped me stick to my budget while still giving me my dream wedding. The day of She was of course, on time and set everything up perfectly. The arrangements she made far exceeded my expectations, I was blown away. All of our guests kept saying that it was the most beautiful arrangements that they had ever seen. Down to every last detail, brandi completely killed it! Brandi was an absolute delight to work with and I am so grateful that she was a part of our wedding!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 1
    Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 2
    Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 3

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

It was an honor and a pleasure to be apart of your special day. The two of you were an absolute delight to work with. Thank you for allowing us the honor.

Sean · Married on 05/05/2018

Brandi was a joy to work with and truly made our wedding so special with her creative vision! Brandi was professional and great to work with, taking my vision far beyond what we could have imagined. Kwasney Designs was the only wedding vendor that we used that we felt complete confidence on the day of our wedding and Brandi did not disappoint. I highly recommend Kwasney Designs for your wedding!

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 4
    Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 5
    Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 6

Tyler · Married on 04/07/2018

Brandi did our wedding recently and it looked amazing, she can work with you if you're on a budget or want to go all out! Really happy we found her for our wedding, it was absolutely beautiful. Would and will recommend her for any events in the future.

lizbeth · Married on 11/12/2017

Brandi was the best! Since day 1 she was able to bring my vision to life. I had several changes along the way and she was very flexible and professional the whole! She was very detail oriented and helpful when I was indecisive of what I wanted the theme to look like. On the day of my wedding everything went smoothly and the flowers and centerpieces were PERFECT.

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2017

Kwasney Designs went above and beyond what I expected! I was blown away by my beautiful floral designs. Thank you for making my day so special!

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 7
    Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 8
    Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 9
    Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 10
    Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 11

Rose · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Brandi was such a pleasure, from the beginning she worked with me to get my vision just perfect and it was!! She did all the flowers at my recent wedding and everything was gorgeous! I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 12
    Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 17
    Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 18
    Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 19

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

Brandi was amazing from start to finish. We wanted to DIY the centerpieces to save money, but Brandi did them for us and matched our DIY cost. Who does that? She was very patient with our many change requests throughout the whole process, and the flowers ended up being not just exactly what we wanted, but better. She even left us extra flowers to decorate the aisle. Highly recommended floral artist!

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer 20

Leighann · Married on 09/09/2017

Brandi was amazing throughout the entire process. She's very responsive and so on top of it. My bouquets, table centerpieces, and greenery were perfect...better than I could have imagined. Thank you, Brandi!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

Congratulations!!! Thank you for allowing us the honor to be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure!

Ana · Married on 09/01/2017

Working with Brandi was absolutely one of the least stressful parts of my wedding! Being in a different state, she was amazing and responding to all my questions and needs in order to give me a better understanding of what would be happening on my wedding day. Not to mention, I changed my mind on flowers about 1-2 weeks before my wedding day and she was incredible at making my vision a reality!! I would completely recommend her to anyone in the San Diego area!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

Thank you!! It was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your special day!!! We wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness!!

Taneah · Married on 08/19/2017

Brandi was absolutely amazing. She was very sweet and helpful. She let me know that if I needed anything even if it wasn't flower related she would do her best to help. On the day of my wedding, she was prompt and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I will be referring her to anyone who needs a florist. Thank you Brandi for helping my wedding day be the best day ever !!

Kendyl · Married on 08/12/2017

Brandi is simply amazing. Her personality and customer service are awesome and her prices were so reasonable! And most importantly, her flowers were AMAZING! She drove all the way from Temecula to Huntington Beach for me, and now two girlfriends that were in my wedding party are using her for their weddings too!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

Thank you for allowing us the honor to be a part of your special day. It was a pleasure. We wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness!!

Hannah · Married on 07/15/2017

Kearney Designs was incredible! Brandi made my bouquets and center pieces look like something out of a fairytale and I loved it! She was so easy to work with and knew exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend her to any of my other friends who need floral arrangements.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

Thank you for have Kwasney Designs be a part of your special day!! It was an honor and a pleasure!! We wish you two a lifetime of happiness and beautiful memories!

Jacque · Married on 06/16/2017

BRANDI WAS PERFECT! She exceeded my expectations! I really wanted a few specific flowers for my bouquets and Brandi was able to get the flowers without any problems. Other florist would often tell me they were not in season and they would cost extra where as brandi was able to keep the prices low and could still get them. She was able to listen to my vision and brought it perfectly to life. Brandi was also so flexible and was easily reachable. I added a few things to my wedding a few weeks before and she had no problem in doing so. By far my favorite part about my wedding was my bouquets that Brandi made. I would recommend Brandi to anyone who is looking for the perfect florist!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

Thank you!! It was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your special day!! Your bouquet was differently one of my top favorites this wedding season. We wish you two a lifetime of happiness and beautiful memories!!
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't begin to explain how much I loved my flowers! Brandi did an excellent job with my bouquets and floral arrangements. Brandi is quick to respond and takes the time to hear you out and make your vision come to life. On day of wedding, I had nothing to worry about because everything was perfect. I more than recommend using Brandi as your florist. She brings a wonderful personality and excellent professionalism. Thank you Brandi!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

Thank you!!! It was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your special day!!

Kristie · Married on 05/19/2017

What can I say about Brandi? She is simply amazing. I am from out of area and my wedding was being held in Temecula, so I was looking for a local Temecula florist. Brandi was incredibly easy to get a hold of and went over all the little details of her services provided in our initial conversation. I also know very little about types of flowers so Brandi asked me to send a few pictures of what I was thinking along with my wedding color scheme. What made Brandi so great was that just based off of the pictures I sent, she sent me a individual list (with pictures) of each flower she was thinking of for the bouquets and center pieces and I was able to remove or add flowers. When I finally saw an example of one of my bouquets, I was speechless with how beautiful it turned out. The day of my wedding, Brandi and her team did not disappoint and my wedding was stress-free. They were there early to set up and make sure everything was the way it should be. I received so many compliments the whole night about the flowers and it would not have been possible without Brandi and her team. Thank you for everything Brandi!

Kristie Molina

Ellie · Married on 05/13/2017

I loved working with Brandi! She made it a stress free experience, was very flexible and just plain fun to work with! If your looking for flowers that will amaze your guests pick brandi as your florist, her work is amazing!!! ??

Michelle · Married on 04/22/2017

Brandi was so helpful in meeting me to discuss my vision for the wedding. She thought about my budget and helped me save money by reusing the arch flower from the gazebo for my sweetheart table. It was very easy for me to get in contact with her and with how many changes I made to the flowers and corsages she was so sweet and always willing to make changes. She even put up with my mom and all her questions, and made a special ring corsage for her. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I would definetly recommend her to anyone.

Rachel · Married on 04/08/2017

I was so happy with Brandi from our first meeting. She helped me put colors and flowers to my vision. She was always willing to make changes, add her professional recommendations and provide what was needed to make the look come together. Her attention to detail is amazing. On top of all that she was there to set up and move everything to rearrange from ceremony to reception area. I can't say enough good things about her work and services. Definitely recommend this amazing woman!

Brittney · Married on 03/05/2017

Based on the type of venue I chose the flowers were such a vital part of the decor. I couldn't have imagined it any better. I told her the two colors for the bridesmaid dresses and she designed amazing floral arrangements from there. I will recommend her for every wedding I'm involved in, or not involved in! I look at my wedding photos and smile every time I see the flowers and greenery used. Absolutely perfect from start to finish!!

Linda · Married on 01/14/2017

Kwasney Designs did a fabulous job on the flowers for my daughters June 2017 wedding. The flowers were a highlight of the day, the compliments just kept coming on how gorgeous they were. Would definitely recommend Brandi!

Stacie · Married on 11/12/2016

Wow where do I even begin?! Brandi is hands down the nicest, easiest, and most laid back person to work with. I had a color scheme and a vision for what I had in mind for my wedding flowers and she honestly blew away my expectations. She takes the time to really GENUINELY listen to what YOU want and makes your bouquet (s) bring tears to your eyes! She is such a kind hearted person to the point where, yes, this really did happen, I forgot to update my bridal bouquet count when I had a family member be added into the bridal party last minute. As we were getting ready and Brandi brings in the bouquets my stomach drops as I only counted 4 bouquets instead of 5!!!! I was modified!! I forgot to tell Brandi of the update and started to panic but Brandi was as cool as a cucumber and said give me 5 min. She returns from her car with another bouquet!! She had extra flowers in the car and just "whipped" it up!! It was truly amazing!! No one would have ever known and when I said I would send her payment for the extra bouquet she said not to worry about it. I mean not many florists would do that; especially for wedding flowers! I wish I could give her 10 stars. Thank you so much Brandi for making my day so special and beautiful!! ??

Love,
    Mrs.Henry ??
    Event date 11/12/2016

Kyawni · Married on 11/12/2016

I was over the moon about my bouquets and boutonnieres ! They were absolutely beautiful! My bridal biuquet was the largest and it turned out exactly how I wanted it! She got every detail perfect and even threw in a toss bouquet for me to my surprise! Will forever use her in the future!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

Thank you!!! It was an honor and a pleasure to be apart of your special day!!! Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness and beautiful memories!

Vi · Married on 10/22/2016

Brandi was our florist for our wedding on November 27, 2016. From first contact to our wedding day, she was incredible. She worked within our budget, suggested things to help us stay in budget, and had great communication.

I showed her pictures of what I envisioned for our flowers, and she definitely delivered! Not only did Brandi provide beautiful flowers, she arrived early to set up and stayed until the ceremony started and helped our family decorate our venue.

Brandi is an incredible florist and we have recommended her to all our friends and family. If you hire Brandi, you will not be disappointed. She is amazing!

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Brandi! From the very first time I spoke with her, she was so helpful and extremely sweet. Any questions I had she was there to answer. All I had to do was give her an idea of what I was picturing and she totally brought it to life. One of my favorite pieces was a beautiful flower collar she made for my dog. I would totally recommend her to anyone!