Brandi Nicole Floral Designer Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Sydney
    Sydney G. Married on 10/16/2021

Gorgeous florals!

Brandi did a fabulous job with the florals for my wedding! Everything looked so beautiful. I loved my center pieces and bouquets. The flowers were crisp and fresh and looked gorgeous. She was super knowledgeable and professional. Even though my florals were expensive (~$5k), she helped me maximize what I bought by moving the flowers from the ceremony to the sweetheart table, from the cocktail hour to some of the outdoor tables, and she even helped me re-use all of my centerpieces for brunch the next day by picking them up at 10:30pm and delivering them to the brunch at 7am. I was blown away with how good everything looked.
    Meryl G. Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing job! 10/10 Recommend

Brandi Nicole & Company did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. She came to our venue and set everything up beautifully and I got so many compliments on the flowers. From the arch flowers, to the table flowers, to the bouquets everything was amazing! The flowers even lasted a whole week after the wedding. If I have any other events I will not hesitate to call Brandi first.
    Linda S. Married on 06/05/2020

Brandi was a blessing

Last minute wedding plans as original plans scrapped due to COVID. Brandi helped from a distance and we couldn’t have been more pleased. Excellent choice. 💕
  • Darah
    Darah Married on 10/19/2019

Brandi is amazing!

Brandi was incredible! She was so responsive, took exactly what we wanted and brought it to life. I wanted a flower sash made instead of a bouquet and she went above and beyond to create a beautiful sash to match my bride's bouquet. She was extremely helpful working with us as we were wedding planning from 400 miles away but she made the process so smooth and welcoming. Her true enthusiasm for her creations and your special day is unbeatable, she felt more like a friend than a flower vendor.
    Katie Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing and Creative !!

My fiancee and I had a vision for our wedding flowers, but did not know where to start. We had met with a few other designers but not satisfied. Then we met Brandi!! She was able to guide us in creating the flower designs of our dreams. Beautiful boho style florals beyond our vision. Hire Brandi....she is the absolute best !!
  • Lori
    Lori E. Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful, breathtaking, creative

Brandi~
    I just wanted to express my extreme gratitude, praise, love and appreciation for what you created for our wedding. You truly made my dream a reality. I came to you with a vision and you far exceeded all imagination I had! You took my images to a level I didn’t even know was possible. Your artistry, talent and passion was seen in every design. Cannot tell you how many people told us it was the most beautiful florals they had seen at a wedding. You helped create the perfect day for us and will forever be remembered by everyone.
    Thank you!
    Much love,
    Lori & Mark
    Cristiana Married on 08/24/2019

Gorgeous and Attention to Detail

Save your energy looking for a floral designer ! Call Brandi Nicole and meet with her - you will understand why I gave her 5 stars in each category. She is passionate about creating floral designs that will capture who you are as a couple. Brandi's flower designs were exactly what I wanted. She is punctual, great communication, and professional. You will be beyond thrilled - we were !!!
  • Juanita
    Juanita C. Married on 07/06/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

Brandi is absolutely amazing! I just told her the vibe I was going for and the colors and my bouquets turned out absolutely GORGEOUS! Highly recommend.

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

It was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.
    Rena Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful !!

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer is absolute perfection. Our wedding needed to specific in detail due to culture and tradition. Brandi listened and her attention to detail was incredible. She created floral designs that surpassed the quality in the inspiration pictures I provided her. I highly recommend Brandi Nicole Floral Designer. You will not be disappointed. Thanks for creating such breath taking designs for our special day
  • Jen
    Jen Married on 11/04/2018

Brandi Nicole Floral Designs is Amazing!

From the first time we met with Brandi, she was kind, professional, and made us confident that she could and would deliver what we were hoping for. Leading up to the wedding, Brandi was responsive and helpful in answering any questions I had. On our day, Brandi and her team had all the flowers set up and ready by the time our bridal party arrived at the venue. The florals were gorgeous and we received lots of compliments on them throughout the day and even after the wedding. The flowers were top quality and lasted several days beyond our wedding!
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 09/29/2018

Spectacular

What can I say if there were more stars I would have given them to her. This is one AMAZING floral designer. She paid attention to everything our daughter wanted and hit it out of the ballpark. She is also alway willing to answer any questions and was willing to make the what felt like a bazillion changes which we kept making. Can't say anything bad about her.
    Brittany Married on 09/09/2018
    I cannot say enough amazing things about Brandi. I’ll start from the beginning- She took the time to break down a few bouquets I liked and tell me which flower is what so I could tell her what I liked. She changed my plans numerous times and always did it so patiently and nicely. She was quick to respond to my texts and always willing to help in any way that she can and helped me stick to my budget while still giving me my dream wedding. The day of She was of course, on time and set everything up perfectly. The arrangements she made far exceeded my expectations, I was blown away. All of our guests kept saying that it was the most beautiful arrangements that they had ever seen. Down to every last detail, brandi completely killed it! Brandi was an absolute delight to work with and I am so grateful that she was a part of our wedding!

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

It was an honor and a pleasure to be apart of your special day. The two of you were an absolute delight to work with. Thank you for allowing us the honor.
    Sean Married on 05/05/2018
    Brandi was a joy to work with and truly made our wedding so special with her creative vision! Brandi was professional and great to work with, taking my vision far beyond what we could have imagined. Kwasney Designs was the only wedding vendor that we used that we felt complete confidence on the day of our wedding and Brandi did not disappoint. I highly recommend Kwasney Designs for your wedding!
    Tyler Married on 04/07/2018
    Brandi did our wedding recently and it looked amazing, she can work with you if you're on a budget or want to go all out! Really happy we found her for our wedding, it was absolutely beautiful. Would and will recommend her for any events in the future.
    Lisa Married on 10/22/2017
    Kwasney Designs went above and beyond what I expected! I was blown away by my beautiful floral designs. Thank you for making my day so special!
    Rose Married on 10/14/2017
    Working with Brandi was such a pleasure, from the beginning she worked with me to get my vision just perfect and it was!! She did all the flowers at my recent wedding and everything was gorgeous! I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!
    Nicole Married on 09/23/2017
    Brandi was amazing from start to finish. We wanted to DIY the centerpieces to save money, but Brandi did them for us and matched our DIY cost. Who does that? She was very patient with our many change requests throughout the whole process, and the flowers ended up being not just exactly what we wanted, but better. She even left us extra flowers to decorate the aisle. Highly recommended floral artist!
    Leighann Married on 09/09/2017
    Brandi was amazing throughout the entire process. She's very responsive and so on top of it. My bouquets, table centerpieces, and greenery were perfect...better than I could have imagined. Thank you, Brandi!

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

Congratulations!!! Thank you for allowing us the honor to be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure!
    Ana Married on 09/01/2017
    Working with Brandi was absolutely one of the least stressful parts of my wedding! Being in a different state, she was amazing and responding to all my questions and needs in order to give me a better understanding of what would be happening on my wedding day. Not to mention, I changed my mind on flowers about 1-2 weeks before my wedding day and she was incredible at making my vision a reality!! I would completely recommend her to anyone in the San Diego area!!

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

Thank you!! It was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your special day!!! We wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness!!
    Taneah Married on 08/19/2017
    Brandi was absolutely amazing. She was very sweet and helpful. She let me know that if I needed anything even if it wasn't flower related she would do her best to help. On the day of my wedding, she was prompt and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I will be referring her to anyone who needs a florist. Thank you Brandi for helping my wedding day be the best day ever !!
    Kendyl Married on 08/12/2017
    Brandi is simply amazing. Her personality and customer service are awesome and her prices were so reasonable! And most importantly, her flowers were AMAZING! She drove all the way from Temecula to Huntington Beach for me, and now two girlfriends that were in my wedding party are using her for their weddings too!

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

Thank you for allowing us the honor to be a part of your special day. It was a pleasure. We wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness!!
    Hannah Married on 07/15/2017
    Kearney Designs was incredible! Brandi made my bouquets and center pieces look like something out of a fairytale and I loved it! She was so easy to work with and knew exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend her to any of my other friends who need floral arrangements.

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

Thank you for have Kwasney Designs be a part of your special day!! It was an honor and a pleasure!! We wish you two a lifetime of happiness and beautiful memories!
  • Jacque
    Jacque Married on 06/16/2017
    BRANDI WAS PERFECT! She exceeded my expectations! I really wanted a few specific flowers for my bouquets and Brandi was able to get the flowers without any problems. Other florist would often tell me they were not in season and they would cost extra where as brandi was able to keep the prices low and could still get them. She was able to listen to my vision and brought it perfectly to life. Brandi was also so flexible and was easily reachable. I added a few things to my wedding a few weeks before and she had no problem in doing so. By far my favorite part about my wedding was my bouquets that Brandi made. I would recommend Brandi to anyone who is looking for the perfect florist!

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

Thank you!! It was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your special day!! Your bouquet was differently one of my top favorites this wedding season. We wish you two a lifetime of happiness and beautiful memories!!
    Lizbeth Married on 06/11/2017
    Brandi was the best! Since day 1 she was able to bring my vision to life. I had several changes along the way and she was very flexible and professional the whole! She was very detail oriented and helpful when I was indecisive of what I wanted the theme to look like. On the day of my wedding everything went smoothly and the flowers and centerpieces were PERFECT.
  • Y
    Yvette Married on 05/27/2017
    I can't begin to explain how much I loved my flowers! Brandi did an excellent job with my bouquets and floral arrangements. Brandi is quick to respond and takes the time to hear you out and make your vision come to life. On day of wedding, I had nothing to worry about because everything was perfect. I more than recommend using Brandi as your florist. She brings a wonderful personality and excellent professionalism. Thank you Brandi!

Brandi Nicole Floral Designer's reply:

Thank you!!! It was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your special day!!