KW Events and Rentals Reviews

19 | James Hill, JM

19 Reviews for KW Events and Rentals

Souad · Married on 05/05/2018

KW significantly contributed in aiding to enhance our wedding aesthetics. They are extremely flexible and even more affordable. They know how to make your dreams come to reality and we happy they were our choice.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Latisha · Married on 04/14/2018

I was wowed by the patience and professionalism of the KW Team! At the start of my planning, KW was the only event planner that listened without first asking what was my budget; and during our first discussion, I made the decision that this is the team I wanted to use. KW was very understanding, provided multiple options for me to choose from and accommodated my last-minute changes.

On the Big Day... I was all over the place mentally and Davia made the day a breeze, you couldn't to me if you had an army. Thank you KW!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

KW Events and Rentals's reply:

Thanks Latisha! Your day was sooo awesome, glad we could be apart of it.

roco · Married on 03/31/2018

Kerry and her team were thee BESTEST in the world. I found out I was pregnant in the middle of planning the wedding, plus started a new business venture in the same year. Between the hormones, indecisiveness, financial constraints and the threat of Hurricane Irma, it was like the wedding planned itself. She takes your vision and runs with it! She has a true eye for decor and design and LOTS of patience. I have to make special mention of the vendors she used. Davia was my cheerleader, face blotter, "don't worry girl I have your vows printed", make sure you eat, stay hydrated, stress blocker, super organized, wedding coordinator for the day. My makeup was done flawlessly in between a few bouts of morning sickness, the bar tenders covertly served me non alcoholic beverages (my guests didn't know the good news as yet), I loved the food and my guests kept raving about the pork station!

Every bride needs a Kerry in their life!

Sent on 12/04/2017

KW Events and Rentals's reply:

Thaaanks soo much for these kind words, it was our pleasure serving you. I've gotten so many phone calls about how I transformed your space!

Samantha & Odean · Married on 12/24/2017

Chose KW early, have plenty of conversations, plan and watch your vision created

Sent on 01/09/2018

KW Events and Rentals's reply:

Thanks guys, such a pleasure serving you on your big day!

Linus · Married on 12/01/2017

Working with KW events and Rentals was a phenomenal experience. Not only did they make our vision come to life, it was also executed in high class fashion. If you are looking for top notch service, with exceptional supplies KW Events and Rentals should be trusted. Myself and my wife are more than happy and satisfied with the out come. KW Events and Eentals are highly recommended from us.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Linus · Married on 12/01/2017

We are thoroughly pleased with everything that K W events and Rentals has executed for our special day. We are highly recommending them to anyone. High quality service and products.

Sent on 12/10/2017

KW Events and Rentals's reply:

Thanks Linus, this was sooo much fun to execute!

Rudi-Ann · Married on 01/23/2016

I was extremely pleased with the service provided KW events. The wedding decor was amazing and they completely transformed the venue to reflect our vision. Awesome value for money. Very professional. No complaints!

Sent on 02/05/2017

KW Events and Rentals's reply:

Thanks Rudi, it was such a gorgeous venue all we had to do was enhance!

Christina · Married on 11/28/2015

KW is the epitome of flexibility, professionalism, and overall getting it done! My bride's family was the complete package of changing everything especially on the day of and KW were understanding and extremely accommodating. Thanks KW for an unforgettable day!
    PS - they're the full package and can do everything - decor, wedding planning, lighting, wedding cakes, etc.

Sent on 02/01/2017

KW Events and Rentals's reply:

Thanks Christina, so happy that we could make this come together for you. Looking forward to more fun filled family events!

Samantha · Married on 03/07/2015

Kerry & her team are awesome... They will turn your dreams into reality. If perfection is what you truly desire leave it up to them! Had less than 3 months to plan my wedding and contacted Kerry- 2nd best decision I ever made (1st one was marrying my best friend). Everything turned out perfectly. Hubby and I literally only had to show up and show out... She had everything done.... Both venues were like heaven on earth... Decoration skills are on point!!! Staff was super friendly and efficient. Thanks again Kerry! Xoxox Sam & David

Sent on 08/24/2016

KW Events and Rentals's reply:

Thanks Sammmyyyy! So glad I could be apart of this day, the beauty of love was all around!

Sherie · Married on 06/30/2018

The professionalism of the KW Events Team really stood out. Kerry and the team worked with our budget and exceeded our expectations with the decor, everything was so beautiful! They provided invaluable advice along the way (like strongly recommending we get a tent for our outdoor wedding) and not to mention accommodating all our last-minute changes without a glitch. On the day Davia was everything. She coordinated everybody and everything so well and was even there to help pin me into my dress when the straps turned out to be a bit loose. By the end of the night all our leftover items were nicely packed and waiting for us, something I hadn't even thought about but the KW team had us covered.

I definitely recommend KW Events for your big day. Thanks again to the KW Team!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Daniel · Married on 08/26/2017

KW was able to work miracles on a tight budget. It was great working with Kerry in the weeks leading up to our wedding, going over idea boards. We were thrilled with how things came out and would highly recommend her to anyone. She also has great inventory of items to make any event special.

Sent on 12/04/2017

KW Events and Rentals's reply:

Thanks soo much Daniel, you guys were a breeze to work with. Glad I could make your big day awesome!

Kimberlee · Married on 07/16/2016

Working with KW Events was one of the most pleasant encounters throughout my wedding planning process. Kerry-Ann was absolutely patient with me when I kept throwing different ideas at her but she never refused a conversation with me. She made herself accessible by phone, email even WhatsApp! She was able to give recommendations for the best floral combinations to ensure that my arrangements were tasteful and appropriate for their specific purposes. I'd definitely recommend KW and would certainly work with them again in the future.

Sent on 08/08/2016

KW Events and Rentals's reply:

Thanks Kimberlee, call us anytime!

Denise · Married on 11/28/2015

Vendor was very accommodating, very reasonable, gave options and was very understanding. Great to work with!

Sent on 08/20/2016

KW Events and Rentals's reply:

Thanks! Flexibility is our middle name!
  • User7072846

Excellent service and creativity

Sent on 08/10/2016

Thanks mucho!

Jessica · Married on 12/17/2017

3.0

KW Events is top notch! They are extremely professional and understanding when it comes to your day and vision. I had a great time working with Kerry and Davia. After having them, all of my worries went away. Davia was the best wedding coordinator anyone could ask for. She took care of everything and allowed me to relax hours before the ceremony, which I did not think would be possible. KW events knows how to make your day perfect. I still want to message from time to time just to say thank you.

Sent on 01/18/2018

KW Events and Rentals's reply:

Thanks Jessica! Davia and I really enjoyed this day, sooo much fun!

Kess-Ann · Married on 02/25/2017

3.5

KW Events got my vision and made it happen even when I was afraid of the pineapples in the room, LOL!. Awesome work. Thank you for being a part of my big day. We appreciate it. I had no problem, they accommodated me very well, working within my budget. Thumbs up to the team.

Sent on 03/13/2017

KW Events and Rentals's reply:

Thanks for believing in our ability to execute!

Jodi-Anne · Married on 03/04/2017

3.5

KW Events was helpful throughout the wedding planning process as they were able to make recommendations on how to make our vision come true. They were always accessible, which was a plus. They were able to give their professional opinion but were flexible in order to accommodate or wishes.

Sent on 12/17/2017

KW Events and Rentals's reply:

Thanks mucho mucho! It was sooo awesome seeing your dream come to fruition.

Apryl · Married on 04/15/2017

3.8
      3.5

I'd have to say more wedding friendly packages for couples, more specifically budget variations.

Sent on 12/15/2017

KW Events and Rentals's reply:

Hey Apryl, thanks for your review. However, as a boutique company we don't offer packages as we're focused on executing unique your vision at the lowest possible cost.
  • I

Impeccable · Married on 04/15/2017

3.8
      3.5

They are very nice, professional and dependable. You can count on them to show up on time and to deliver.

Sent on 02/06/2017

KW Events and Rentals's reply:

Thanks soo much! We love working with your team and hope that we can make some magic again soon!