Kute Gifts & Flowers Reviews

26 | San Juan, PR

26 Reviews for Kute Gifts & Flowers

• Tamika 路 Married on 05/03/2021

Wedding Flowers

Alina was very professional and responsive from beginning to end! She was able to capture my vision for my flowers. My flowers and decor were breathtaking and at a reasonable price. Thank you so Much Alina for all your support.

Sent on 05/21/2021

Kute Gifts & Flowers's reply:

Thanks to you Tamika. It was a pleasure working with you on the most important day of your life. I wish you all the best!

Jocelyn K. 路 Married on 03/14/2020

Such a great experience - gorgeous flowers!

Alina did such an amazing job with our flower arrangements for the wedding. Like most brides, I was very wishy washy throughout the process and changed my mind a few times on things. She was super flexible and accommodating. She's really creative and made excellent choices on flowers, colors, and arrangement types. Her fees were very reasonable - she dropped off and picked up arrangements on time. I highly recommend her and her services. Thank you so much, Alina, for making my wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Kute Gifts & Flowers's reply:

Thank you for so beautiful words. Am really happy for the opportunity to be part of your wedding day. Here you have a friend. Take care!馃槝
  • Annie

Annie C. 路 Married on 03/01/2020

Alina was amazing!

I loved working with Alina. She gave me the best price out of everyone I had reached out to and she delivered. I absolutely loved my bouquet and the reception centerpieces. She also let me borrow a super cute card box that she had for our cards.

She replicated exactly what I wanted. I changed my mind on quite a few things as it got closer to the big day but she was so flexible and rolled with it. Thank you Alina for making our day beautiful!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Kute Gifts & Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your special day!! It was a pleassure to work with you. Here you have a friend!! Take care!馃槝
  • Jackeline

Jackeline M. 路 Married on 02/22/2020

Great experience

Easy to work with, good communication, affordable prices, willing to work with budgets. Delivered on time, made beautiful centerpieces, aisle arrangements and my bouquet.

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Ivette

Ivette W. 路 Married on 10/25/2019

Unforgettable night

Alina is an incredibly talented florist and decorator. She was able to get my idea and transform it into reality. My flowers were amazing. Alina is so professional and approachable. She decorated my venue and coordinated the event. I had nothing to worry about, she took care of everything and my guests were in awe of my venue, it was enchanting. My husband and I couldn鈥檛 be happier with Alina, she made our night unforgettable.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Alexandra 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Pretty flowers, affordable prices

Alina was very professional. The flowers were beautiful... more than I imagined they would be. I will be recommending Kute Gifts & Flowers to anyone who is in need of a florist. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 04/08/2020

Kute Gifts & Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity.Im really happy to hear that. If my brides are happy am happy. It was a pleasure to work with you. Here you have a friend!! 馃槝
  • Paris

Paris L. 路 Married on 09/05/2019

Great vendor

They helped me a lot highly recommended

Sent on 08/14/2019

Patrice R. 路 Married on 06/18/2019

Beautiful arrangement with fair price!

Alina was wonderful to work with. She made a bouquet and matching boutonniere for my now hubby that we鈥檙e just perfect!!! The first pictures she sent were not exactly what I wanted, although I was very vague in description when I contacted her. With a couple of requests she transformed my our arrangements into just the perfect pop of color we wanted!! Only downfall I would say was she does not use any cash apps which made payment feel a little less secure as she took a picture of my card to make the charge, but there was no fraudulent activity. Like I said before, beautiful arrangement at a great price!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Grace 路 Married on 05/17/2019

Breathtaking work with so much heart and soul

Alina is amazing! From the beginning she was super responsive (which along with a string of positive reviews was key to our decision to trust this important role of our wedding with her).
    I admit I knew very little about flowers and only had a Pinterest board of what I liked. Somehow Alina was able to capture EXACTLY how I envisioned my wedding to be from my embarassingly vague descriptions that went something like "happy splashes of yellow and pink and orange over tropical greenery." Alina went above and beyond my expectations. She was so patient and flexible (making changes just days before the wedding). Her level of availability and accessibility was incredible and work ethic amazing. And I do have to note that photos do not do justice for the arrangements she produced. I didn't even know I felt this way about flowers but I had to have centerpieces literally torn away from me when we left the reception. (I did manage to bring the bouquet thru customs!)
    Alina is amazing and in the end, I feel like I had made a talented friend. If I could do our wedding again, I would without a doubt, book Alina for the job!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Kute Gifts & Flowers's reply:

Than you! Grace Lee for such a beautiful words. I put all mu heart in your wedding and in all of them. Love to work with you and be part of your best day. You habe a friend in PR. 馃槝

Ariel 路 Married on 05/02/2019

Alina is amazing!

I am so grateful to Alina! She was so attententive since day 1. Planning my wedding from NY and speaking to her on the phone, she nailed exactly what I wanted. She even helped out last minute when I needed to add on to my order. She set up everything without a hitch and pricing was great. Definitely recommend 100%.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Kute Gifts & Flowers's reply:

Thank you!! It was my pleasure to work for you. You have a friend here in PR. God bless your marriage!!
  • Lorraine

Lorraine 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Great Service and attention by Alina

Alina made by wedding a dream come true. Every detail as requested and everything turned out even better than I could ever imagine. If you want your event to be as you Invisioned, I would recommend Kute Gifts & Flowers for all your events Flowers, decorations and coordination.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Jorge 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Simple, elegant, beautiful!

For our wedding we wanted something simple. We had a few ideas but did not know how to execute them. When we shared our vision with Alina, she immediately got what we wanted and did not dissapoint. The flowers were Beautiful making our vision a reality. Our guests were impressed. Alina was also our coordinator for the day but she was more than that, she made sure everything went perfectly, smooth and seamless. I loved the experience of working with her and highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Nina 路 Married on 03/31/2019

Accommodating and great value

I used Alina as my florist and day of coordinator. She was super accommodating on working within my budget with flowers. Her day of coordination services are a great deal, in addition to making the day run smooth she also saved me from having no napkins at my reception, when she coordinated the day of logistics with my caterer!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Price! Amazing Flowers!

My husband and I eloped in Puerto Rico, and did not want to spend an arm and leg on flowers. I wanted something simple yet elegant, and Kute Gifts & Flowers provided just that. I sent them two pictures of what I was looking for and they exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Kute Gifts & Flowers for anyone's wedding, birthday or just as a random flower delivery.

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Lynoshka

Lynoshka 路 Married on 12/02/2018

Excellent!

Alina is amazing! She is quick to response, extremely responsible and she goes the extra mile to make your event beautiful. My bouquet specifically was absolutely stunning!! I couldn鈥檛 be happier to have found her store for my wedding decorations, in December, I had a lot of bad luck with vendors and she was the one good choice that fixed everything. You will be in great hands!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Kute Gifts & Flowers's reply:

Thank you Lynoska for those beautiful words. I really happy that I make your day as beautiful as you imaginr. Here you have a friend. Congratulations!!馃槝
  • Christine

Christine 路 Married on 11/23/2018

Professional, Beautiful, Kind, Efficient...

Alina was very kind, patient, and helpful as I planned my floral arrangements! She was an invaluable help planning my budget-friendly dreamy wedding in Puerto Rico. I cannot recommend her enough. She is great at what she does, everyone commented on how beautiful the floral arrangements, bouquets, and details were. Thank you, Alina, for all your hard work and everything you did in helping to making my wedding day dreamy and beautiful just as I imagined.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Monica 路 Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing experience Highly recommended

Outstanding customer service since the beginning. Beautiful flowers for the wedding, every detail was perfect. Alina was very flexible and available to help us with the decoration.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Thais B. 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing Day

She made that day all I wanted!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Monica 路 Married on 01/08/2016

We hired Alina at the last minute to put up flowers and decorations we had brought from Mexico for our destination wedding.
    She was super responsive, even when we first contacted her during the Christmas break (our wedding was on Jan 9th).
    She was very professional and her decoration services exceeded our expectations. She went above and beyond what we had asked from her. She really saved our day!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Edith 路 Married on 11/23/2014

Excellent decorations & coordination, very attentive, organized and a true professional. Alina made our wedding day just perfect.
    100% recommend her services!!

Sent on 12/02/2014
  • YolyCotto

Yolihet 路 Married on 07/04/2013

Alina from Kute Gifts and Flowers is great. Our decor was beautiful and she was great coordinating everything at the rehearsal and wedding day. I couldn't have ask for anything else.

Sent on 07/21/2013
  • User4520095 路 2+ years ago

This was the best vendor I used during the entire wedding process. Alina was extremely patient, responsive, helpful, flexible and professional. The value for the price is unbeatable. I would highly recommend her and possibly use her services again. She was great!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Tayra 路 Married on 06/09/2012

Alina from Kute Gifts and Flowers did all our flowers, decor and day-of wedding planning. She was absolutely great! We live in New York and met with her only once before the wedding, but she took care of everything. We were happy to learn that she was available to us practically 24/7, over e-mail or phone, and responded to any messages right away, wich you will love if you are planning a wedding long distance as we did.

We were on a thight budget, but she worked around it, designing something that was way more beautiful than we would had ever expected. She even manage to find the flowers I wanted, wich were extremely difficult to get in Puerto Rico, at no extra charge. She's professional, friendly, and as a wedding planner, will give you the tranquility and reassurance you want to be able to enjoy your day. True artist with the decor too!!

If you work with Alina, not only will she make sure all is the way you dream it (or even better) but you can be certain that you'll be making a friend.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Merian 路 Married on 09/05/2014

Beautiful flower arrangements, we were very pleased with their service and everyone commented on how pretty the flowers were. Definitely gave the reception the perfect touch of beauty after the disappointment we had with the other rentals.
    Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/13/2014
  • Shana

Shana 路 Married on 10/05/2019

3.0
      3.0

I was the Bride

They were very professional and nice. However for the price I paid I expected better arrangements which if we had more time together I believe could have been better

Sent on 11/11/2019