Kupcakes & Co. Reviews

69 | Elkridge, MD

69 Reviews for Kupcakes & Co.

69 Kupcakes & Co. Reviews
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Kupcakes and Co was super easy to work with and extremely flexible. I decided a month before my wedding that I wanted a Funfetti wedding cake and it was so beautiful! Not only are the cupcakes adorable, but they are DELICIOUS! Do yourself a favor and book Kupcakes and Co.

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Our wedding cake was better than I imagined! I sent multiple inspiration photos and worked closely with Alison and then Jessica to figure out the right size and style for my vision and budget. We got the Lemon Poundcake with fresh fruit decoration and it was DELICIOUS! Every loved it. One of the best wedding cakes I've had.

From the cake tasting and planning to day of execution, it exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend.

Kupcakes & Co. 1
    Kupcakes & Co. 2

Tanya · Married on 08/18/2018

Fabulous baker!! Loved everything. They made our gluten free wedding cake which was beyond good. Never have we had a cake taste so fabulous. They also did all our cupcakes (regular) for our guest!! They definitely were the favorite!! Highly recommended. We will be using them for all our baking needs!

Lianne · Married on 06/24/2018

Kupcakes & Co was super easy to work with, and the desserts were delicious! Loved that they provided cake stands and labels for all the cupcake flavors, which meant 2 less details to worry about on our end.

Katie · Married on 04/27/2018

We can't say enough good things about Kupcakes & Co... beautiful and tasty treats and they really make you feel like a part of the family. If you're reading this review and considering K & Co for your wedding cake, the best advice I have is to go book a tasting with them!

We were looking for a gluten free cake because of my husband's allergy and were not very excited about our prospects. Even after reading that K & Co had multiple flavors of gluten free cake, we weren't sure what to expect. At our tasting, they handed us a list of flavors so long that I thought they had given us the wrong list! We couldn't believe that they not only will make pretty much any flavor gluten free (except chocolate chip cookie dough, which for those of you who can eat gluten, it's pretty epic), they don't just do them as special orders, you can walk in any time and they usually have a whole tray or two of different GF flavors to choose from. Although I love some of their regular cupcakes too, we have multiple family members who can't have gluten, so for parties I buy all GF cupcakes - no one can even tell, and the GF folks are so excited to have their choice in flavors!

For our wedding, we got a custom designed grooms cake for the rehearsal dinner, and then a cupcake tower (5 different flavors of cupcakes!) with a cutting cake at the top. Everything was beautiful, delicious, and perfectly executed - and it was all gluten free! At the end of the weekend we had just three big pieces of cake left over, which I popped in the freezer to dig into after the honeymoon!

Kupcakes & Co. 3
    Kupcakes & Co. 4

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

It was such a pleasure to work with Allison and her team at Kupcakes & Co. The tasting was very well done and left us with little question about what flavor we would choose. They also supplied us with detailed information about how different options would impact cost – from a full tiered cake, to a smaller tiered cake and sheet cakes to cupcakes. Our guest count changed a few times during the process and Allison was very helpful in re-working the numbers multiple times to figure out what we needed. We also had to get a gluten-free cake and were very, very pleased with how it turned out. Our guests are still raving about how delicious the cake was!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Kupcakes & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We were so glad to be apart of your special day. Our tastings are so much fun and we are happy to hear you enjoyed it and received the information you were looking for. We can’t wait to see you back in our bakery again soon! Thanks again!

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2018

Alison was our coordinator there. She responded promptly, was kind, and really helped us make our vision a reality. Everything was delicious, but our cake was my most favorite. It was more beautiful than I could ever have imagined and even the fondant on it was amazing! We will definitely use them again for specialty cakes, and we already frequent the shop for their everyday treats. Yum!

Kupcakes & Co. 5

Rebecca · Married on 01/13/2018

Kupcakes and Company offers a huge variety of delicious flavors at prices that are quite competitive for the area. For our wedding cake, we had four flavors: Snickerdoodle, black bottom cupcake, carrot cake, and lemon. Our guests raved about all of the flavors. The team also did a wonderful job decorating the cake according to our design. They were very responsive in responding to questions, and we were impressed by the professionalism of this team. As an added bonus, a cake tasting there includes several full sized cupcakes, which we quite enjoyed!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Kupcakes & Co.'s reply:

Rebecca, thank you so much for your lovely review. We were so happy to be a part of your special day!

Krysten · Married on 11/04/2017

Kupcakes and Co did our wedding cakes, and two weeks later we're still getting raves from guests about how delicious the cake was! Our design was fairly simple and our order comparatively small to other weddings, but we still received great service and attention. We had both a gluten free cake and regular cakes, and they were all equally delicious and beautiful. Looking forward to using Kupcakes and Co for our future cake needs!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Kupcakes & Co. 6

Kupcakes & Co.'s reply:

Krysten, thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review. We are so happy to have been able to be a part of this special occasion! Our gluten-free cakes and cupcakes are surely a crowd pleaser. We look forward to seeing you in the bakery soon!

Annielle · Married on 10/20/2017

I've been to Kupcake and Co. to get cupcakes, and their cupcakes were AMAZING! I knew they had to make my wedding cake. The consultant process was quick and easy, they were very responsive to my emails. More importantly my cake was amazing and people kept talking about how wonderful it was.

Kaie · Married on 10/08/2017

Delicious! After getting married in October we've finally had a chance to let the dust settle and reflect on all experiences. From the get-go, Kupcakes & Co. was highly communicative... even as far as to send cake samples overnighted through the mail!! Since we were communicating across country that helped immensely to confirm that cake choice. We went with a champagne buttercream cake that was light and sweet, and guests adored it. Kupcakes & Co. was flexible and gave us realistic expectations for our cake design idea, which had a little bit of gold metallic going on with fresh flowers to garnish. Still thinking about that cake, thanks again! xoxo

Melesa · Married on 08/11/2017

Dellliccciooouussss wedding cake! It wasn't easy choosing a cake because I have dietary restrictions that require a gluten free diet and although gluten free options are growing, not even half are good options! But Kupcake & Co. changed that! In general, their cakes and cookies are so good so it was a no-brainer considering them for our wedding cake. When we met with our consultant, she was so accommodating and sweet and all about getting my husband and I what we wanted. We wanted a tree bark inspired cake which they had only done once before so we stepped out on faith with allowing them to make our cake based on our idea (and Pinterest ideas). They made it so that my top tier cake was gluten free and the rest of the cake was regular. We gave them our idea, had two pleasant and efficient consultations and they did the rest! We didn't worry about the cake at all and Kucpakes & Co. delivered a beautiful cake, on time and man oh man it was tasty. We have family members that have now made Kupcakes & Co. their new bakery.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kupcakes & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We loved making your beautiful and yummy wedding cake and are thrilled you and your guests loved it as well! our GF cake is really amazing and we hope you keep coming back to enjoy our other GF options as well- french macarons, chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies... and of course our famous GF cupcakes! Thank you again for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review :)

Marti · Married on 07/21/2017

The cupcakes were delicious and the staff was so easy to work with. I would use them again!!!!!

Reema · Married on 07/14/2017

Kupcakes & Co. did such a FABULOUS job creating our wedding cake, we received SO many compliments on our cake... Seriously, people asked to take pictures of our cake, THAT'S how beautiful it was! We got custom cake toppers and they matched my outfit perfectly!, I also asked for matching hand-painted roses to match the work on my dress - they executed this PERFECTLY! The attention to detail (including our puppy who was featured amongs the cake toppers) was impeccable! They also delivered in a timely fashion, which was greatly appreciated by our wedding planner.

If you're looking for your dream wedding cake, look no further!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kupcakes & Co.'s reply:

Reema, thank you so much for taking the time to write a lovely review for us! We are so glad we could be a part of your special day. Our cake decorators’ attention to detail is amazing and we can’t wait to help you out with your next custom order of sweet treats!

Dominique · Married on 07/07/2017

What a love affair! I loved everything about kupcakes and company from the moment I sat down for our tasting. The amount of flavors hey had for our not simple elopement. Caitlyn helped us and I loved her because she was so calming and helpful even though my fiancée and I were so indecisive. Our wedding cake was a simple lemon naked cake and our guests were amazed. We also had an assortment of mini and standard cupcakes in different flavors that I am tempted to go pick up this weekend. hamds down this was a great choice for our wedding design and cakes. This was actually the first option when we started looking and we didn't have to look any further. They also were the furthest away, but that's how love works right. Lol.

Excellent choice, Exceptional Cakes and Kupcakes!! Thank you!

• Kristi

Kristi · Married on 06/24/2017

Best cake I've ever tasted! The brownie batter and chocolate peanut butter was delicious. Everyone at our wedding raved about the cake. Many people went back for seconds.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Kupcakes & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Kristi! Congratulations on your marriage :)

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Kupcakes and Co did a fantastic job. We had a three tier cake plus a 1/4 sheet cake to accommodate approx 100 guests. The top layer was gluten free due to dietary restrictions and it was great knowing I could have a slice of cake on my wedding day :) Design was beautiful!

• Sasha

Sasha · Married on 04/21/2017

Caitlin was very friendly and helpful with understanding how I wished to have the cake and cupcakes look for my galaxy themed wedding. The final product looked phenomenal! Everyone loved the look and quality of the cake and cupcakes! They were able to accurately replicate the galaxy cake photo I showed them perfectly. I am very pleased with this company and look forward to their service again in the future.

Danielle · Married on 04/01/2017

Kupcakes and Co was incredible to work with for our wedding cake! I have Celiac Disease so we purchased gluten free cupcakes and a 6in. wedding cake. Everything was delicious, especially our wedding cake (strawberry cake with buttercream frosting)! No one even realized our desserts were gluten free. We worked with Anne to design our cake and cupcake types and they absolutely nailed it the colors and rosette designs!

• F

Faith · Married on 12/10/2016

Kupcakes provided my wedding cake, and created the most beautiful creation from an inspiration picture I provided from Pinterest. They let me select different flavors for each of the tiers and each was more delicious than the last.

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

LOVE Kupcakes & Co! They have tons of options for any price point, and were very helpful in determining how much of everything we would need based on our guest list. I just had to send a picture in of how I wanted my cutting cake to look, and they matched it perfectly! Ann was super sweet & easy to work with. Top notch service & desserts!

Kacie · Married on 09/16/2016

I had so much fun working with Anne from Kupcakes and Company. My husband and I had looked into them for our wedding cake because he always used to surprise me with fun cupcakes from their store when I had a bad day (he’s a sweetie, am I right?). But when we met with Anne, she was so so lovely! I had a somewhat unique vision for our cake, and Anne was genuinely excited about it. Other vendors we met with made me feel like I was making their lives difficult with my vision, but that’s obviously why they didn’t get our business. Well, that and the cupcakes and cakes from K&co. are incredible. You will not be disappointed! We genuinely struggled to pick our flavors (and we had six due to my unique plan!!) because we wanted to have all of them. YUM. We finally settled on red velvet, snickerdoodles, pancakes with bacon, pumpkin pie, hot chocolate, and apple pie a la mode. I’ve never seen so many people eat cake at a wedding! Because of the fun flavors as well as the different mediums (both cakes, cupcakes, and macarons), our guests really enjoyed our dessert table!! In addition, their delivery and presentation was impeccable. I am a crazy control freak, and I really had such a distinct vision of what I wanted this presentation to look like, and they pulled it off PERFECTLY. I could not have asked for more!! Make a smart choice and hire Kupcakes and Co. for your wedding desserts!!

Kathryn · Married on 07/16/2016

Kupcakes & Co. were amazing to work with! Anne was great and so responsive to all of our questions. The cupcakes were to die for, they were so delicious and the top tier we used to cut was beautiful and so yummy! I loved being able to do cupcakes instead of a full cake since everyone could take the cupcakes home with them in little to-go boxes. We had almost none left over the next day which is amazing, they were a big hit!

Arielle · Married on 05/21/2016

Amazing cupcakes. Every time we went to the cupcake store to discuss our wedding cake, we wanted to buy cupcakes for ourselves just because we were there. :) It was very good service, reasonably priced (given that weddings are expensive in general), and the coordinator Anne was wonderful. Great customer service.