Kulik Photographic Reviews

139 Reviews for Kulik Photographic

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Damian · Married on 12/28/2018

Excellent Photographer!

Mr. Kulik photographed our wedding and we are quite pleased. His professionalism, "eye," and ability to manage time allowed for him to capture all of the important components of our wedding. We would strongly recommend considering Mr. Kulik for your event.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Adrienne · Married on 12/28/2018

Couldn’t Be Happier!

So many things go wrong at a wedding and this wasn’t one of them! Mr. Kulik was dependable and efficient. All of my pictures are amazingly beautiful and bright...it was rainy! Also, we got our photos back quickly and the whole process was smooth and stress-free. I am one happy bride!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Sonya T. · Married on 12/28/2018

Incredible!

The price and the former reviews do not do this photographer justice. Seriously, I hired this photographer as wedding gift for my niece and Kulik's Photographic over-delivered. The wedding party was big and time was limited yet the pictures captured the moment and included even the people we forgot were there! Incredible! —Aunt

Sent on 01/26/2019

Erin · Married on 03/31/2018

Michael did an excellent job photographing our wedding 5 years ago, When I recently needed to hire a photographer for my dad's 80th birthday party, Michael was the first person I called. The event was held in a restaurant with low lighting. Even in a darker room, Michael was able to capture bright and beautiful photographs for our family. Michael is efficient, professional, and responsive to requests. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Teresita · Married on 01/21/2017

You can trust your memories to Mr. Kulik. He has decades of experience with brides and other events. He is devoted to his profession and takes pride in his work. He is professional and responsible. He is willing to listen to your needs and give you advice to improve your experience. He is worth every penny!

Many thanks Mr. Kulik

Concepcion · Married on 01/21/2017

He is simply the best! After dealing with so many photographers, Michael definitely showed the best qualities that any bride, quinceanera/debutant, family would look for in a professional photographer. He is diligent, polite, and patient. He truly enjoys what he does. He is trustworthy.

Thanks

Lillyana · Married on 11/05/2016

Don't think about it twice, because he is excellent!!!! Your memories will be in good hands. He is professional, patient, flexible, diligent, and makes every effort to understand your specifications. I requested his services for my daughter's 15th birthday celebration and I am extremely satisfied. I would love to request his services in the future for my daughters' weddings.

Many thanks Michael!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Lillyana · Married on 11/05/2016

Hello, I am Mimi. Mr. Kulik was the photographer for my 15th Birthday celebration. He took the most beautiful pictures of me, my family, and my friends. It was a beautiful celebration that I will always remember thanks to Mr. Kulik. He was nice, professional, and on point!

Thanks Mr. Kulik

Carlie · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with Michael was such a breeze, being stressed from all the other wedding planning he made dealing with the photography side of it very easy. Anytime I had a question, he answered me back in a timely manner! He made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera on my big day & and I can't wait to see how our pictures turn out! I would definitely recommend him for your big day!

Sent on 06/13/2017

angela · Married on 08/13/2016

Michael is very detail oriented and aims to please. He will do whatever you want to make it a very memorable day!! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2016

David · Married on 08/06/2016

Michael did an excellent job with our engagement photo shoot! He made us feel at ease and was happy to incorporate our preferences/suggestions.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Kristin · Married on 05/21/2016

Michael was absolutely wonderful! I found Michael after looking for someone who offered some flexible and smaller packages, and was also very affordable. He was very professional, our guests LOVED him - he has a great sense of humor - and he blended in while interacting with everyone...in the meantime, he took great photos that captured our day! We had a very rainy wedding day and Michael went with the flow and took some outdoor photos that came out beautiful. I would highly recommend him to anyone - he was great and we love our photos!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Stasia · Married on 04/16/2016

A colleague at work recommended Michael for my daughter's wedding and he was the very first vendor I contacted. Michael was a pleasure to work with. He calmed me down as MOB and responded quickly to each and every question I had. Michael had planned where to take outdoor shots, but when my daughter approached him about changing the setting, he agreed. The pictures turned out great! Michael captured the entire day without being intrusive. We are so happy we used Michael for our special day!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Caitrin · Married on 04/16/2016

Throughout my entire wedding day, I felt sure that I was in professional, capable hands. Michael knows what he is doing, and gets some wonderful shots. He got the train of my dress, our flowers, and everyone's smile right every time. He even fixed my veil when my emotional father forgot to at the end of the aisle! I have loved reliving that special day through looking at his beautiful photos. I would definitely recommend Michael Kulik to all Northern Virginia brides!

Sent on 08/09/2016

My fiancé found Michael through a colleague at work who recommended Kulik Photo as being military friendly. We had a small, intimate ceremony that other photographers told us would be "too small" and "not long enough for their time." Michael was flexible and worked with our needs in having our small ceremony at a secluded location. He was professional in dealing with a variety of parental personalities, including my dad who fashioned himself a "pro" with his disposable film camera. Having seen the spectrum of quality from friends and family cameras and cell phones, we are so glad we went with Kulik Photo. We highly recommend him. (and the review app wont let me select recommendation YES, and no we did not use Wedding Wire to select this vendor, he was recommended by my husband's colleague)

Sent on 12/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2015

Michael did an excellent job photographing our wedding! The weather wasn't the greatest on our big day, but he captured beautiful shots and made them work. I love how energetic and fun he was with our family. He is very knowledgeable of his profession and knew what he wanted from the start. We all were very pleased with our experience and recommend him as a wedding photographer for anyone.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2015

Michael was absolutely wonderful. He caught every imaginal photo you could think of. Not a second of my son's and beautiful daughter in law's wedding was missed. His eye for taking pictures is a true gift. His ability to capture such photos will be part of our memories for a lifetime.

Thank you again, Michael!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Caitrin · Married on 10/03/2015

We really enjoyed our engagement shoot with Michael, and the pictures turned out beautifully. It is so obvious he has been doing this for years, because he would pose us and then get "the" shot in just 1 or 2 takes. His equipment and professional knowledge made us trust him completely with our pictures, and we were right to do so. Michael is also easy to get along with, and a very interesting guy to talk to in between pictures, and we look forward to working with him again on our big day!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Page · Married on 10/03/2015

Michael is an excellent photographer and did a great job with our wedding. He is extremely efficient in getting shots and will spend as much time as you want on each. He takes much pride in his work and it shows. I highly recommend Michael!

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • User4319776 · 2+ years ago

Michael Kulik did a fabulous job for our July wedding. We are so pleased with the pictures - he really captured the day beautifully. Michael is very easy to work with - always professional and very organized. I highly recommend him for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Michael was friendly, organized and professional. He captured many memorable moments at our wedding. He orchestrated many difficult group photos with ease. We truly appreciate the extra effort he made to make our wedding a success. We especially appreciate the effort he made to get some photos by several monuments – they are very special. Michael was fantastic!! We highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Joseph · Married on 06/21/2015

We were given a recommendation from a close friend to use Kulik Photographic. We had high expectations given Michael's credentials, and we were not disappointed. The meeting about the wedding days events was productive and time efficient. Later that day, a lot of time and attention was spent taking our engagement photographs. We were able to see first hand the quality of Michael's work as he showed each series of photographs which looked excellent even without adjustments. Overall, very pleased and well worth the investment.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Mary · Married on 06/13/2015

My daughter was busy finishing her master's degree so I contacted Michael after finding his name on wedding wire. What a find! My daughter and her new husband could not have been happier with Michael's amazing photographs. Michael was always prompt, very professional and always attentive to the wishes of the bride and groom. He truly kept the flow of the wedding going. He worked well with the videographer and the DJ. As the mother of the bride I felt very confident and comfortable with Michael and the planning he did advance of the wedding. He was not familiar with the chapel where my daughter was getting married so the week of the wedding he met the Amy and Rob there and scoped out the best place to take pictures. He offered sound advice without being pushy and managed to get great pictures of large family groups that ranged in age from six months to ninety years old, with my family that's almost a miracle. Thanks you so much Michael!

Sent on 11/07/2015

We were confident from our first meeting with Mike Kulik that his work would be top-notch...and it was. He is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/07/2015