134 Reviews for Kulik Photographic

Canvas (3)
Additional Hours (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
131 Kulik Photographic Reviews

You can trust your memories to Mr. Kulik. He has decades of experience with brides and other events. He is devoted to his profession and takes pride in his work. He is professional and responsible. He is willing to listen to your needs and give you advice to improve your experience. He is worth every penny!

Many thanks Mr. Kulik

Profile Picture Teresita , 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He is simply the best! After dealing with so many photographers, Michael definitely showed the best qualities that any bride, quinceanera/debutant, family would look for in a professional photographer. He is diligent, polite, and patient. He truly enjoys what he does. He is trustworthy.

Thanks

Profile Picture Concepcion, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Don't think about it twice, because he is excellent!!!! Your memories will be in good hands. He is professional, patient, flexible, diligent, and makes every effort to understand your specifications. I requested his services for my daughter's 15th birthday celebration and I am extremely satisfied. I would love to request his services in the future for my daughters' weddings.

Many thanks Michael!

Profile Picture Lillyana, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hello, I am Mimi. Mr. Kulik was the photographer for my 15th Birthday celebration. He took the most beautiful pictures of me, my family, and my friends. It was a beautiful celebration that I will always remember thanks to Mr. Kulik. He was nice, professional, and on point!

Thanks Mr. Kulik

Profile Picture Lillyana, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Michael was such a breeze, being stressed from all the other wedding planning he made dealing with the photography side of it very easy. Anytime I had a question, he answered me back in a timely manner! He made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera on my big day & and I can't wait to see how our pictures turn out! I would definitely recommend him for your big day!

Profile Picture Carlie, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael is very detail oriented and aims to please. He will do whatever you want to make it a very memorable day!! Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture angela, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael did an excellent job with our engagement photo shoot! He made us feel at ease and was happy to incorporate our preferences/suggestions.

Profile Picture David , 8/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints

Michael was absolutely wonderful! I found Michael after looking for someone who offered some flexible and smaller packages, and was also very affordable. He was very professional, our guests LOVED him - he has a great sense of humor - and he blended in while interacting with everyone...in the meantime, he took great photos that captured our day! We had a very rainy wedding day and Michael went with the flow and took some outdoor photos that came out beautiful. I would highly recommend him to anyone - he was great and we love our photos!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

A colleague at work recommended Michael for my daughter's wedding and he was the very first vendor I contacted. Michael was a pleasure to work with. He calmed me down as MOB and responded quickly to each and every question I had. Michael had planned where to take outdoor shots, but when my daughter approached him about changing the setting, he agreed. The pictures turned out great! Michael captured the entire day without being intrusive. We are so happy we used Michael for our special day!

Profile Picture Stasia, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Throughout my entire wedding day, I felt sure that I was in professional, capable hands. Michael knows what he is doing, and gets some wonderful shots. He got the train of my dress, our flowers, and everyone's smile right every time. He even fixed my veil when my emotional father forgot to at the end of the aisle! I have loved reliving that special day through looking at his beautiful photos. I would definitely recommend Michael Kulik to all Northern Virginia brides!

Profile Picture Caitrin, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

My fiancé found Michael through a colleague at work who recommended Kulik Photo as being military friendly. We had a small, intimate ceremony that other photographers told us would be "too small" and "not long enough for their time." Michael was flexible and worked with our needs in having our small ceremony at a secluded location. He was professional in dealing with a variety of parental personalities, including my dad who fashioned himself a "pro" with his disposable film camera. Having seen the spectrum of quality from friends and family cameras and cell phones, we are so glad we went with Kulik Photo. We highly recommend him. (and the review app wont let me select recommendation YES, and no we did not use Wedding Wire to select this vendor, he was recommended by my husband's colleague)

Profile Picture User6087022, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

Michael did an excellent job photographing our wedding! The weather wasn't the greatest on our big day, but he captured beautiful shots and made them work. I love how energetic and fun he was with our family. He is very knowledgeable of his profession and knew what he wanted from the start. We all were very pleased with our experience and recommend him as a wedding photographer for anyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael was absolutely wonderful. He caught every imaginal photo you could think of. Not a second of my son's and beautiful daughter in law's wedding was missed. His eye for taking pictures is a true gift. His ability to capture such photos will be part of our memories for a lifetime.

Thank you again, Michael!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We really enjoyed our engagement shoot with Michael, and the pictures turned out beautifully. It is so obvious he has been doing this for years, because he would pose us and then get "the" shot in just 1 or 2 takes. His equipment and professional knowledge made us trust him completely with our pictures, and we were right to do so. Michael is also easy to get along with, and a very interesting guy to talk to in between pictures, and we look forward to working with him again on our big day!

Profile Picture Caitrin, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael is an excellent photographer and did a great job with our wedding. He is extremely efficient in getting shots and will spend as much time as you want on each. He takes much pride in his work and it shows. I highly recommend Michael!

Profile Picture User5031759, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike Kulik is a top of the line photographer! He uses various lenses and angles and spectacular customer service. His hours were flexible and he even worked longer to "Get that special shot"

Profile Picture New User, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael Kulik did a fabulous job for our July wedding. We are so pleased with the pictures - he really captured the day beautifully. Michael is very easy to work with - always professional and very organized. I highly recommend him for any of your photography needs.

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were given a recommendation from a close friend to use Kulik Photographic. We had high expectations given Michael's credentials, and we were not disappointed. The meeting about the wedding days events was productive and time efficient. Later that day, a lot of time and attention was spent taking our engagement photographs. We were able to see first hand the quality of Michael's work as he showed each series of photographs which looked excellent even without adjustments. Overall, very pleased and well worth the investment.

Profile Picture Joseph, 6/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My daughter was busy finishing her master's degree so I contacted Michael after finding his name on wedding wire. What a find! My daughter and her new husband could not have been happier with Michael's amazing photographs. Michael was always prompt, very professional and always attentive to the wishes of the bride and groom. He truly kept the flow of the wedding going. He worked well with the videographer and the DJ. As the mother of the bride I felt very confident and comfortable with Michael and the planning he did advance of the wedding. He was not familiar with the chapel where my daughter was getting married so the week of the wedding he met the Amy and Rob there and scoped out the best place to take pictures. He offered sound advice without being pushy and managed to get great pictures of large family groups that ranged in age from six months to ninety years old, with my family that's almost a miracle. Thanks you so much Michael!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We were confident from our first meeting with Mike Kulik that his work would be top-notch...and it was. He is a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture User5414675, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found Michael Kulik through Wedding Wire and have been extremely pleased with him. We took our engagement photos a few weeks back and they turned out amazing. The weather was a tad dreary that day, but you couldn't tell from the pictures. My fiance and I absolutely loved the shots that he took of us and the dogs. Michael is very quick to respond to phone calls and e-mails. He gets back to you in a timely manner and is flexible with working around your schedule. He is very personable, taking the time to get to know you, and very professional.

I can't say enough great things about Michael Kulik. He has been wonderful to work with and we can't wait to see what amazing work he does for our big day. I would recommend him to anyone...he does not disappoint!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/25/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael was great to work with. He is very professional and his work is excellent! He took all the pictures we asked for and took a lot of candid photos that turned out great! He captured everything from beginning to end. He got our pictures back to us in reasonable amount of time. We were very pleased with how they turned out. We would definitely recommend Kulik photographic to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Kulik photography for your event. Our photos turned out amazing. Michael made sure to get all the pictures we wanted and he wasn't in our face during the reception. He captured some awesome moments that we will cherish and laugh about forever! I love his personality! Sorry about the mean church lady Michael-but he kept his cool.

Profile Picture User4077041, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had the privilege of having Michael do the photography for our wedding. He did an amazing job and the pictures turned out beautifully. He was able to capture all the pictures that we wanted and even more than we could ever even imagine. It was a pleasure working with him and I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture MEGAN, 3/21/15, 1 Review