Kuhn Flowers Reviews

3 | Jacksonville, FL

3 Reviews for Kuhn Flowers

3 Kuhn Flowers Reviews

We worked with Lois and she did a good job of listening to what we wanted in the ceremony and at the reception. She worked up a price list for us after our consultation and it was quite a bit less than any other vendor that we previously visited. On top of that, we were able to bring in pictures and they duplicated what we wanted from that. The flowers were amazing and the pew bows were stunning. They worked with a difficult delivery schedule and it all came off without a hitch. Really good people to work with.

Ginny · Married on 10/22/2011

We used the Ponte Vedra location. The staff was amazing, they helped us find the perfect arrangement package without breaking our wallets. The flowers were fresh and smelled great! Our guests loved them and they lasted for weeks after our wedding!!

Sabrina · Married on 09/10/2011

Kuhn was the most reasonably priced out of all the flower vendors we looked at. They also charge a very reasonable delivery fee. I worked with Michelle and she was able to accomodate a last minute change. I was allowed to view the flowers the day before to ensure they were what we wanted. I was very pleased. They were gorgeous and they smelled wonderful! I received a great product for a great price!