Kuhn Flowers Reviews

Kuhn Flowers 3
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 07/01/2019

The Most Wonderful Flowers

We used the Kuhn Flowers on Beach Boulevard for our wedding in Ponte Vedra. They were absolutely perfect!! We hired them to just do the bridal bouquets and the groomsmen's boutonnieres. It was a bit more than I was intending to spend but it was so worth it! I showed Angelyn, which included lavender, which was out of season for a wedding in July but she found some dried lavender and they were perfect! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2019

We worked with Lois and she did a good job of listening to what we wanted in the ceremony and at the reception. She worked up a price list for us after our consultation and it was quite a bit less than any other vendor that we previously visited. On top of that, we were able to bring in pictures and they duplicated what we wanted from that. The flowers were amazing and the pew bows were stunning. They worked with a difficult delivery schedule and it all came off without a hitch. Really good people to work with.

Sent on 07/06/2013

Ginny · Married on 10/22/2011

We used the Ponte Vedra location. The staff was amazing, they helped us find the perfect arrangement package without breaking our wallets. The flowers were fresh and smelled great! Our guests loved them and they lasted for weeks after our wedding!!

Sent on 03/04/2012

Sabrina · Married on 09/10/2011

Kuhn was the most reasonably priced out of all the flower vendors we looked at. They also charge a very reasonable delivery fee. I worked with Michelle and she was able to accomodate a last minute change. I was allowed to view the flowers the day before to ensure they were what we wanted. I was very pleased. They were gorgeous and they smelled wonderful! I received a great product for a great price!

Sent on 09/19/2011
  • Maggie

Maggie Merrill · Married on 04/25/2019

Beautiful flowers-Just a different vision.

When I hired Kuhn’s Flowers I expected nothing but the best. While I got their best work, and everything looked beautiful, I was still disappointed. I had asked for bright blue, hot bright pink, and orange. I had no specific floral ideas other than my colors and a contemporary and bright latin “theme”. What I got was a beautiful but wrong theme... more of a bohemian vibe. The florist who was setting up at the venue was extremely polite and offered to fix it but the damage was done and I had to walk down the aisle in 10 minutes. I would recommend Kuhn’s for flowers however I would caution people to go in with a precise idea of what you want and convey it exactly. Otherwise your vision is left open to their interpretation.

Sent on 05/04/2019