29 Reviews for Krystals Wedding Invitations

Calligraphy (2)
Programs (1)
Embossed (1)
29 Krystals Wedding Invitations Reviews

Krystal is by FAR one of the best - talk about customer service. I have never received such superb customer service and be so impressed by the wonderful quality and attention she puts into her work. I would 100% recommend to anyone to purchase wedding invites, save the date cads, etc. through Krystal. We ordered our save the date cards, live in Canada, and we had them in a week. Most certainly will be ordering our actual invitations from her as well and can not wait to see how beautiful they are as a result of her dedication to details and focus on customer satisfaction.

Profile Picture User7777864, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Krystal was great to work with and did an amazing job on the invitations! We have had so many compliments on them and many said they were the most beautiful wedding invitations they had ever seen! We could not be happier and have subsequently order Thank You notes to match the invitations!

Profile Picture Carol, 3/7/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We went to Krystal for our wedding invitations, Krystal was very helpful, very patient and she did a wonderful job with our wedding invitations. Krystal responded quickly whenever we emailed texted her or called her. She always responded right away. I would highly recommend Krystal for high quality invitations...!

Profile Picture Francisco, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I came across Krystal through Yelp. She was unbelievably so fast at responding, I even set up an appointment the same day. She was so attentive and so quick with the invitations. The proof was emailed to me in only a few days from booking her. The whole process from brainstorming the design of the invitation to having them ready took two weeks. Which is incredibly fast. The invitations are so elegant and detailed. She also provides the stamp on the rsvp, that way it's easy and convenient for the guests to mail them back. All of our guests kept texting us complimenting the invites. Thank you Krystal! I plan on doing business with you again!

Profile Picture May, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Krystal did an amazing job creating my wedding invitations. She was so patient with me making some changes and responded to all my questions so quickly.

I highly recommend Krystals Wedding Invitations!

Profile Picture Eileen, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

No comment as of now.... all I have to say is that she came through... I just googled “need help with invitations’ she made everything so perfect for me..,

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krystal did an amazing job with my destination wedding invitation.
I am not very creative but Krystal did all the thinking for me and responded so fast! Thank you Krystal!

Profile Picture Rose, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wedding invitations looked great, Krystal will fix them until you love them! I love the fact that she is very responsive to e-mail or text. During the course of wedding planning there were several last minute things that pop up and she handled them all! Thank you Krystal for your hard work & responsiveness.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I found Krystal’s invitations through research online. I had been to 3 invitation places for my wedding invitations before I found her. I was extremely happy after meeting with her because she put together the invitation I had envisioned with very reasonable prices. She helps guide you through the process and makes sure everything is how you want it. She is very accommodating and responds quickly if you have any questions or concerns. She was flexible with changes. I absolutely loved my invitations. They came out gorgeous and I received so many compliments. I highly recommend her to friends and family and will continue to use her services.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Wonderful service!! Beautiful invitations;)

Profile Picture Shelli, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Krystals invitations were amazing! She emailed me right away about colors and different possibilities she could do with my invitations and they came out so perfect. I loved them and so did our wedding guest.

Profile Picture Adrianna, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Just perfect! Couldn't be happier!!!!

Profile Picture Helen, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krystal has amazing customer service, I was so impressed with her quick responses even during the holiday season. I just received my invitations and I’m blown away on how amazing they turned out. I can’t wait for my guests to see them. I would use Krystal 100x over again!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping

Krystal is so sweet and wonderful to work with! She is so creative! I gave her all the ideas that I liked and she created the perfect Wedding Invitation! Worth every penny for a one of a kind invitation of good quality! I highly recommend her for all Invitation needs!

Profile Picture Sara, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We would highly recommend Krystal she Is absolutely amazing!!! Everything about her work and dedication is perfect!! Thank you again for eveything! Anyone who chooses her will NOT be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great service! Krystal has wonderful designs and works very fast and well with you!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krystal was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is extremely responsive and accommodating. My wedding invitations were absolutely beautiful and I had compliments on how unique and beautiful they were. Krystal's designs are gorgeous and she is great at customizing them to you from thand color to the wording. Working with her made the wedding planning experience that much more enjoyable. She comes highly recommended, you can't go wrong working with such a creative, detailed oriented and overall genuinely nice person.

Profile Picture Nerely, 8/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I loved working with Krystal!!! She has been fun, flexiable and and creative all while maintains professionalism. I'm in love with my wedding Save the Dates and Invitations we created. I would highly recommend Krystals Wedding Invitations to family and friends without hesitation.

Profile Picture Amber, 3/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Krystal was a pleasure to work with, she was flexible, kind and professional. She did everything in her power to find something that meet met my budget and looked beautiful.

Profile Picture User7278562, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Krystal is AMAZING! She customized the most gorgeous wedding invitations I have ever seen in my life. I spent about 2 weeks searching for the perfect wedding invitations, going from store to store, search google 1000+ times, and nothing was doing it for me until I got to Krystal's website. Her prices are unbeatable and her products are insanely good. The paper she uses is so thick and the quality is top notch. Looking back at my e-mail thread with Krystal, we have 62+ messages back and forth with one another. I probably asked Krystal to change a name spelling, or address, or a mis-spelling over 20 times, and she was always happy to make those changes for me, and responded to every e-mail graciously and promptly.

THANK YOU Krystal & Team for your amazing work and patience. I cannot thank you enough!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Printing, Shipping

I looked everywhere for invitations and couldn't find the perfect one until I found Krystal.
The invitations were so beautiful they were breathtaking when they arrived.
It is great that you are able to customize every single detail. I also loved that I was able to choose matching stationery.
Krystal and her team were amazing to work with very prompt with responding to e-mails, very open to make any changes needed (really patient with my indecisiveness), and super fast shipping. I will always recommend Krystal's Wedding Invitations to anyone and everyone. Thank you so much for making ordering invitations so stress free!

Profile Picture Gloria, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

received the place cards today,they are absolutely beautiful.Everything was as described. You are a true professional . I really enjoyed working with you .You are polite, friendly, understanding and most of all prompt. Late stationary is almost as bad as wrong stationary .I would highly recommend using krystal for all custom stationary needs.

Profile Picture jerry, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Place Cards, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Printing

Krystal was absolutely PERFECT! Please know, I am a particular person and outside of pictures, invitations were the most important thing to me. Krystal went ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure that I was happy. I didn't really even need to make many adjustments because she has an excellent eye, but she was always very willing to help me for whatever I needed. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Krystal did a fantastic job on our table numbers, wedding invitations, and rehearsal invites!! They were absolutely beautiful and matched perfectly with the color scheme. Loved the extra "bling" with the crystals :)

Profile Picture Erica, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Krystal was great to work with. She really worked with me to see my vision of what I was looking for with the base of her sample I picked out. It turned out exactly how I wanted and was simply beautiful from the quality of the paper, colors, font and ink. She had great customer service from start to finish. I would highly recommend her, she also provided reception stationary such as the table names and favor tags.

Profile Picture Zena, 8/23/15, 5 Reviews