36 Reviews for Kristine Borns Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
32 Kristine Borns Photography Reviews

Our experience with Kristine from the very beginning was absolutely amazing. Even in the initial stages of selecting a photographer for our wedding, Kristine stood out among the rest. She was friendly and incredibly responsive. When the ceremony time and location changed for our wedding, she didn’t even bat an eye. Prior to our wedding, Kristine took the time to reach out to us to see if we could meet in person before the wedding. We were planning the wedding from out of town and didn’t have the opportunity to do an engagement photo shoot, so we were thrilled to have the opportunity to meet with her in person prior to the wedding. Meeting Kristine in person assuaged all of my anxiety about our wedding. We were able to chat with her as if we had known her for years. On our wedding day, Kristine was even more amazing than we ever thought a photographer could be. She was so calm, cool and collected throughout the entire day (and let me tell you, it was a long 12+ hour day). She was so respectful and kind to all of our family members and friends; several people came up to us on our actual wedding day commenting about how wonderful she was (even without seeing the amazing pictures she took)! The pictures she took were just icing on the cake. She captured our entire day so beautifully! There wasn’t a moment she missed out on. We had such a hard time picking out pictures for our album because there were so many incredible pictures to choose from! Additionally, her timeliness, professionalism and responsiveness after the wedding was just as astounding as it was prior to the wedding. I could go on for days, but the bottom line is you should choose Kristine!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristine was the most fun photographer to work with! She made sure my husband and I had fun while taking our photos, helped make the day-of planning process as seamless as possible, and captured amazing moments that we will have to treasure forever! If you book Kristine for your engagement and/or wedding photos, prepare yourself for a great time & amazing photos to swoon over! :)

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I met up with Kristine to go over her services and look at her portfolio before we booked her as our photographer. We were super impressed with the pictures she showed us, and we were definitely not disappointed when we booked her and let her photograph our day! ee had a very large wedding party... 10 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen and Kristine was the perfect person to keel everybody on track but having fun at the same time. She was very organized so the day went flawlessly and I loved having her easygoing spirit around all day! I'm obsessed with my wedding photos by her and her personality combined with her skills make her the very best!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristine is awesome! I'm trying to think of other occasions we can have Kristine be our photographer next! She is such a sweet person and our pictures are AMAZING!! She definitely captured everything I wanted on our wedding day. The day goes by so fast, so it's important to have someone that will capture every moment so you can relive it. Choose Kristine as your photographer!!

Profile Picture Cayla, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Kristine did both my engagement photos and the wedding day and she was just amazing. Both can be very long but she makes it easy to feel relaxed and to keep smiling. Even more than that the picture are just amazing. I loved everything I saw from her and she easily captured our relationship on camera. She is worth every penny and then some. Check out her blog and then contact her! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Kristine. Choosing Kristine as our wedding photographer was easily one of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process. Right off the bat, she was very responsive, professional, and accommodating. She’s so warm and friendly, and really listened to what my now-husband and I wanted in terms of photography for our wedding. We met with another photographer who was clearly not interested in giving us the experience that we wanted. In contrast, Kristine was very receptive to what we wanted (minimal time spent taking formal pictures before and after the wedding, and not going to another location other than the church and reception venue for photos) and absolutely delivered on that.

Kristine really made everything so easy on us. She sent such sweet emails leading up to the wedding that brought smiles to my face (even when I was stressed with planning). She made sure to figure out what we wanted and what was important to us, and made it happen. She worked so hard on the wedding day – it’s a long day, but she was super energetic, friendly, and so dedicated. During the “formal” pictures, Kristine was very efficient and really kept things moving along, and also checked in with us on the time and made sure that we were sticking to the schedule we had put together. Everyone was impressed by how professional Kristine was and how she really was very unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception.

I was also super excited to see a post on Instagram the day after the wedding. How special! The pictures I’ve seen that Kristine posted on Instagram and her blog are all beautiful (and I normally do not like photos of myself). Kristine put us at ease and made the “formal” pictures easy and fast. I really am so grateful to Kristine for being our photographer – everything was wonderful, and she’s also just a great person and I’m happy to know her!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

I knew Kristine was amazing since the first time we met with her. Throughout the entire time leading up to our wedding, she was prompt and clear with planning for the day. On our wedding day, she absolutely blew me away with how incredible she was. She made our day so much fun, and she really helped us all stay relaxed. Her pictures don't even do justice for the great work that she does. I cannot say enough great things about her! She was able to capture the true emotion of the day, and I really felt like she took the time to get to know us as a couple and as a family, allowing her to get the most special moments of the day. Her attention to detail was so clear. She went above and beyond anything I could have expected, and I am so thankful that we were able to have her capture our day.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristine went above and beyond as our wedding photographer!!! We found Kristine online since we were having our wedding out of state and she was very responsive and thoughtful about making sure we were prepared and comfortable. She was so fun to work with and made us (unphotogenic people) feel comfortable and look good in all our pictures. We LOVE all our pictures and how she captured our day - we receive so many compliments! Kristine is amazing and we aren't sure how we got so lucky finding her!

Profile Picture User2369203, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Kristine was seriously amazing- she captured SO many great pictures from our day- from the getting ready photos, the bridal party pictures, the ceremony, family formals, and reception. I couldn't be happier with the content we received. Check out her website for examples of her amazing work. She is the perfect person to capture your day!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have asked for a better wedding photographer than Kristine. She was so helpful from the moment we first spoke, offering advice with an always positive and upbeat attitude. While my husband and I were married in Medina we live in Columbus, Ohio. Kristine offered to shoot our engagement session in Columbus which was above and beyond and meant so much to us. Wedding planning is stressful and Kristine's professionalism, responsiveness and willingness to help really made a difference. I'm not one who loves having my picture taken, but Kristine made me feel so comfortable and made the entire experience fun! A month after the wedding we are still getting compliments from guests on how hard our photographer worked on our wedding day to capture every special moment. We have been so happy with both our engagement and wedding pictures, they are absolutely gorgeous and she really capture "us" and the essence of our day. We would highly recommend Kristine and look forward to using her again in the future for other special family moments!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

Kristine was our photographer for our engagement photos and October wedding and she did an amazing job capturing our day. We just let her do her thing, and she got some awesome photos (though if you have specific photos/poses you want, she gives you every opportunity to let her know). Everyone at our wedding was very impressed with her!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely loved having Kristine be our photographer. She really captured every beautiful moment from the day. She was the perfect addition to our wedding day. She is super responsive and easy to reach, which was great! If I did it all over again I would choose her in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristine is by far the best photographer we have ever worked with! She makes everyone feel so comfortable and just makes everything fun! She is the best!

Profile Picture Brittney, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristine is absolutely amazing! She is so kind and patient and captured everything on our special day. We were so lucky to have her as our photographer. I would recommend her to any one who needs an outstanding, caring, photographer. Our wedding was hot and she was so sweet and kept checking on us to see if we needed a break or water. The photographs she took were absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Honestly I can't say enough good things about Kristine. She was so fun to work with and always had good location (and back up location) ideas ready to go. We weren't totally comfortable having our pictures taken but she made it so easy and helped us feel relaxed. We had a blast working with her and are thrilled with the photos from our wedding. Will definitely use her again and recommend to anyone! Thank you Kristine!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristine went above and beyond our expectations and captured such beautiful moments in her photography! She was willing to be with my husband and I from start to finish on our day and even took traveled in the freezing cold for our winter wedding! She has the option for couples to be a part of her blog which provides such a fun sneak peak to engagement and wedding pictures. She is very creative and I love the candid and natural shots she is able to take to make her pictures look so genuine and full of love. Kristine also has a wonderful personality and makes you feel very comfortable ... Very important to me because I don't always feel comfortable being in pictures! I HIGHLY recommend Kristine for your photographer! Her work is truly outstanding and she goes above and beyond to capture special moments of your day!!!

Profile Picture User6273748, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

Kristine was AMAZING and our photos turned out so good!!! She was a blast to work with and really knows the right angles and lighting. We did our engagement photos with her and they could not have turned out better!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristine was super friendly and laid back. She made us feel at ease even though we hate getting pictures taken! Her professionalism is accompanied with a beautiful artistic eye. We could not have imagined anyone better to capture our day.

Profile Picture Bailie, 10/31/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Kristine is wonderful and so good at what she does. We loved our wedding photos and continue to get so many comments on them! She was very easy to work with, flexible, responsive, and professional. She was very on point during our wedding day and helped coordinate/direct our wedding party to stay on schedule. We would recommend her to any couple/family in need of professional photography and would like to use her in the future!!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Kristine is amazing! She photographed our wedding on oct. 3, 2015. She explained the different packages when my husband and I met with her initially. The day of the wedding She met bright and early at 8:30 and wasn't done until after the reception. She was prompt and very professional. I have seen a few pictures from our day and they are just gorgeous. I cannot wait to see the rest. Kristine does amazing work and I recommend her highly!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Kristine was amazing! Captured every moment without me even telling her! I am so happy with every single photo! She does amazing work!

Profile Picture User5498065, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose Kristine to shoot our wedding because we that we wanted someone who would be able to capture the details of our special day. Kristine gave us memories about our wedding, guests and bridal party but more importantly, she captured the feeling we had throughout the day. She made things so easy and fun, even in the rain! Each time we show off our wedding photos, we get so many compliments on the amount of quality photos and all of the moments she captured. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Mr. and Mrs. Tom, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

Kristine was by far our favorite and easiest vendor to work with! She was so sweet and extremely profession; always a quick response to every email or question. We could not recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Serena, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristine was our photographer for our August 15th wedding and she was amazing. From the moment I met her I knew she was the right fit for us. She's laid back like my husband and I. She was so professional and she knew what needed to be done and what pictures to take I even asked her for pictures I wanted her to take that I had not mentioned to her and she said Maria its your day I will take as many pictures as you like. You will not regret choosing her to be your photographer my pictures are amazing. Her prices are reasonable and believe me it's all worth it this woman knows what she is doing it shows in her pictures.

Thanks
Steven and Maria Sikut

Profile Picture Maria , 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so incredibly proud to have had Kristine as our wedding photographer. She is a pleasure to work with, was with us for the entire day, captured every moment of the best day of our life and we couldn't be happier. Her ability to capture beautiful moments and use her pictures to tell the story of how our day unfolded makes her an undeniably talented photographer. And to top it off, she is a flat out awesome person! Her photos are breathtaking and she exceeded all of our expectations.

Profile Picture User4097421, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews