Kristina Ruggerio Cosmetics Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
    Tiara S. Married on 11/27/2020

Beautiful Makeup!

I had Julia for my bridesmaids and I and my mom and she was fantastic. She knows exactly what she’s doing and was sooo quick too! It took her about 30 mins for each girl and we had so much extra time to pack and relax before my wedding. Everyone looked beautiful and it all looked amazing in pictures!
    Sarah Married on 12/13/2019

Have had my makeup done multiple times by Kristina most recently for my engagement photos. She is terrific and so very kind!

I felt like my best self the day of my engagement photos!! I am so happy she is doing the makeup for our wedding in December
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne R. Married on 11/23/2019

Amber is the best!

I recently got married in November and used Beauty Bar by Kristina Ruggerio. Amber was our makeup artist for the day. She was so nice and listened to exactly the type of makeup everyone wanted. We had a total of 9 ladies and one flower girl who got their makeup done that day. Everyone loved their makeup! She was hands down the best! I highly recommend her!
  • Kellie
    Kellie Married on 09/14/2019

Our makeup looked beautiful all night

Julia Downes is amazing! She did makeup for me, my mom, and my four bridesmaids and we all looked gorgeous. She was so nice and personable and made sure to cater to each of our specific skin types. After my bridal trial I reached out to her with a few things that I noticed about my makeup by the end of the day, and she was able to make adjustments and my makeup stayed looking perfect for my whole wedding. My whole wedding party couldn’t stop talking about how good they looked, we all felt amazing!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey N. Married on 09/07/2019

AMAZING bridal make up

Kristina is insanely talented. She did an amazing job on my make up for my engagement photos, bridal shower, and wedding. My bridesmaids loved their make up, and both my mom and groom's mom loved theirs. It is hard to please people of different generations and different styles, and she nailed it. She also works very quickly under pressure. I recommend her to anyone and everyone! Of all my wedding vendors, I was most impressed by her!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Talent. Kind. Professional. Best in the Business!

Kristina Ruggerio and Julia Downes are AMAZING talent. These two ladies did my engagement photos (Julia), bridal shower (Kristina), and wedding (Kristina). Every time my makeup was done by an artist with Kristina Ruggerio Cosmetics my makeup was FLAWLESS. Also, working with Renee both via email and day of was SUCH a pleasure. Living far away while planning a wedding can be challenging, but Renee and Kristina made me feel confident and in great hands every step of the way. Despite the many facials, treatments, and skin care regimen my dermatologist put me on for over a year leading up to the big day, my skin went ballistic with acne due to stress and travel the week of my wedding. I was upset and felt very insecure, but Kristina managed to make me look and feel like a million bucks. I was so grateful for her kindness and talent when I needed it most. I will use her whenever I'm in town and will recommend her to everyone I know. Such a sweetheart and such an amazing artist! Thank you for everything, Kristina!
  • Dina
    Dina S. Married on 06/07/2019

True Artist

Kristina's a true artist. She brilliantly applied make-up to my daughter, her bridal party, MOB, and MOG that allowed everyone's true beauty to shine through. A natural glow for the entire party. We will be using Kristina for all our make-up needs in the future.
    Katie Married on 11/10/2018

Highly Recommend!!!

Kristina did the make up for our November 2018 wedding and I cannot say enough amazing things about her! She is INCREDIBLE! She was able to beautify 12 of us in 4.5 hours (it may have even been less time) - every single girl was so pleased with their make up and are still commenting how much they loved her! She is easy to talk to and work with - I cannot say enough good things - highly, highly recommend! And THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 11/09/2018

Kristina is the best!

Kristina is absolutely the best in the game! She took my description of Hollywood Glam and turned it into reality! She truly made me feel and look so flawless and beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend her for any occasion! I will definitely be seeing her again❤️
    Krystina K. Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing wedding makeup

Kristina has done my makeup a few times but most importantly did my wedding makeup and all of my bridal party. She is incredible and makes you feel so comfortable. Everyone looked absolutely stunning! She is quick but GREAT at what she does. Thank you so much for the awesome experience, Kristina and can’t wait for you to do my makeup sometime soon again
    Amanda Married on 11/02/2018

Awesome Job

Kristina did all the make up for my wedding and everyone looked amazing!!! Kristina was very professional and easy to work with especially with all my questions leading up to the day. The day of my wedding I recieved many compliments on my make up...I highly recommend her she has such a vision of exactly what every bride should look like on their wedding day!
    Ca Married on 10/27/2018

Kristina is amazing!

Kristina is an absolute gem! She did such a great job with all of us, including with my 3.5 year old flower girl who insisted on a little lip gloss and ran circles around Kristina while she was doing everyone else's makeup. Kristina was able to adjust all of our looks to our preferences and did not leave until she was sure we were all happy. Kristina was really able to handle whatever we threw at her and she made us all look our best!

On top of being a great make up artist, Kristina is wonderful to work with. She has such a positive spirit, that she made my wedding day less stressful and more fun. Renee, her manager, is also great to work with! She answered all my emails promptly and enthusiastically. You cannot go wrong with Kristina and Renee!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/27/2018

Beautifully done!

Kristina did a beautiful job with my makeup! She was very professional in keeping her cool when I would send a million emails about what I wanted or being indecisive about the looks we did. We did two trials together and each time she listened to what I wanted to try and respected my thoughts. Her mother and manager, Renee, is an absolute pleasure to work with as well. She is very timely in responding to emails. On the day of the wedding, Kristina and Renee were on time, ready to go to complete 9 people including myself! Kristina was amazing with getting everyone's makeup completed in a timely manner and looking gorgeous! She was even accommodating to girls that wanted to make changes. When it make to my makeup, she went with the flow when I made some last minute changes to how I wanted to look, combining the two trial looks that we had done. Overall, she did a beautiful job and definitely lives up to her reputation!
    Meghan Married on 10/19/2018

Kristina is a must have!

Kristina is absolutely the best! She did my sister's wedding 6 years ago and when I got engaged I knew immediately I would have her do my makeup! She is not only amazing at what she does, but she is so sweet and makes you feel so comfortable. I would recommend Kristina to anyone! She is definitely the perfect addition to making your day PERFECT!
  • Krista
    Krista Married on 10/13/2018

Outstanding

Tina is simply amazing!!! By luck, I was fortunate enough to have her as my makeup artist for my Wedding day!! My mother, two maid of honors And myself were blown away by Tina’s talent. Tina’s warm and genuine personality makes her a pleasure to be around!! Highly recommend her for top quality service !!!!!!!
    Kimberly Married on 09/15/2018

The Best Ever!

I’ve been following Kristina’s work for years now. I suggested my sister use her for her wedding a few years ago and her work was amazing! She catered to all the girl’s wants and needs and everyone was so happy with their results! It was no surprise that when it was my turn to get married I reached out to her as soon as I set my wedding date! She is so easy to work with - answering e-mails and questions so quickly. Her mother (Renee) helps with scheduling and questions and is also a doll! Kristina traveled over an hour for me, showed up on time, got all the girls done, and didn’t leave until everyone was completely happy. She’s so sweet and fun to have around too! She also squeezed me in for a make up trial when she was like 10 months pregnant. 🤣 What a babe! She’s the best and will use her again and again and again!! ❤️
    Amy Married on 05/12/2017
    Kristina is truly a makeup artist, not someone who applies makeup. My bridal party was so pleased with how they looked and very impressed by how quickly she made everyone look their best! Comments were made about how everyone was happy to have an individual look; that she didn't do everyone's makeup the same way and she listened to what everyone wanted and I definitely noticed everyone still looking great all the way through the end of the night! Kristina's services are worth every penny!
    Elizabeth Married on 11/21/2015
    Kristina did my sister in laws makeup at her wedding, and I loved it, so I decided to reach out to her for my wedding makeup. I was so glad I did. I am not one to wear a lot of makeup and expressed this to her. She did such an amazing job of making me feel and look flawless on my wedding day, without over doing it on my makeup! My bridesmaids all looks gorgeous and loved their makeup too. Her pricing is reasonable and the timeliness of reply is very quick! I enjoyed having Kristina there on my wedding day as she is not only a great makeup artist, but a fun, down to earth person too! Thank you again!!!
    Heather Married on 10/10/2015
    Kristina was booked by the time we contacted her for our popular wedding date (10/10) but she mentioned she had a few assistants that were available that day, Angela and Ty. I'm so happy that we decided to book as she set it all up for us to have the girls come to our venue the morning of the wedding to do everyone's makeup. Angela and Ty truly blended right in with our crew and were so so much fun to work with! They were professional, relaxing, and extremely friendly. They did such a great job on our makeup, we were getting tons of compliments all night. I was so shocked how much crying happened as I did not expect the emotions that the day brought for all of us and at 1am our makeup still looked fantastic! I'm not sure how they did it? haha Could not recommend these ladies more for all of my friends that are getting married in the years to come, thank you so much!!
    Alexandra Married on 09/12/2015
    Kristina did my makeup for my bridal shower and wedding. She made me look so beautiful and did the exact look I asked for. She was very responsive whenever I had questions or needed to reach out to her as well. I will most certainly be using Kristina in the future!
    Stephanie Married on 07/11/2015
    Kristina came to my parents home in New Jersey this past Saturday to do my wedding make up, and make up for 8 of my bridesmaids and my mom. She was very flexible, efficient and everyone look absolutely gorgeous. After my trial I wanted to change a few things and she was so supportive and responsive to my needs. Going into the day, my biggest concern was getting everyone ready in a timely manner and she made that happen! I would absolutely use her again for events in the future and would recommend her without reservation to any bride.
    Casey Married on 06/27/2015
    Tina did my make up for my wedding last weekend as well as for my bridal party! She was extremely outgoing as well as professional and did an excellent job! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
  • User2002610 2+ years ago
    I got married the day after Christmas, which proved to be challenging finding a hair salon that was open! I talked with Kristina and she made herself available and even got a hair stylist to open Michael Christopher with her so my bridal party could get hair and makeup done that day! It was so awesome. Working with Kristina was great, she was always available by email and quickly responded! I was obsessed with my makeup and every time I look at any wedding photos, I am SOOO glad I got my make up done, it was perfect!
    Emily Married on 11/29/2014
    Tina is amazing at what she does! After reading other reviews I decided to reach out to her and im so glad I did. I felt beautiful and flawless on my big day. I felt like i was barely wearing any make up. She made me look like a better version of myself and not like a completely different person on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful and natural!

My new mother in law was nervous about having her make up done but could not stop raving about how happy she was that she went thru with it!

I cant thank Tina enough!
  • Chaura
    Chaura Married on 11/15/2014
    Kristina was very professional and did an amazing job at making my makeup beautiful the day of my wedding. Highly recommended!