Kristina Juarbe Photography Reviews

21 | San Juan, PR

21 Reviews for Kristina Juarbe Photography

Christina C · Married on 04/26/2020

Great experience

I had an emergency where I needed some nice pictures last minute. After seeing Kristina's website and the perspective of her pictures, I knew I liked her style. She was able to get us ready for a photo shoot in 24 hrs (had us create an idea board, gave us her input on our outfits)!! She improvised and adapted to our location to get the photos we wanted. By the end of the day, we hadn't spent a day with photographers, but with friends. We couldn't have had a better experience. Thank you so much again

Sent on 01/03/2020

Kristina Juarbe Photography's reply:

Bruno & Christina,
    It was such a pleasure meeting you and being able to spend the day with you both! Thank you for trusting and allowing me to document such an important day for you. It was a perfect day spend along amazing beings and now friends!!!
    Thank you!
  • Emily

Emily Henry · Married on 11/02/2019

You want the shot....she will make it happen!

Kristina and her team are the most professional fun group you will ever get to work with! We shared so many laughs while shooting it made the evening a breeze! She will do what it takes including doing her own research and visiting your venue to find the shots you asked for! Huge thank you for capturing the best photos of our wedding! Every emotion was captured perfectly!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Ashley Jaynes · Married on 07/03/2019

Amazing Experience and Photography

Had a destination elopment to a location we don't travel often so the images we capture are all we have to remember each little detail. So glad the wedding planner suggested her because I couldn't of asked for a better experience or photos.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Julissa Hernandez · Married on 04/14/2019

Super satisfied

We are super satisfied with her work. She never stoped taking photographs during the whole wedding. And we appreciate and loved that.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Juan Rafael Cardona · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent, she surpassed all expectations

She is great, awesome energy. She is extremely professional and proficient. She hears you and makes any vision come true and surpasses all the expectations

Sent on 04/16/2019

Karla · Married on 02/23/2019

Impeccable and professionalism

Kristina and Chu wanted to thank you a lot for all your the job done. It was an amazing experience since we had never have photo shoot before. We felt very comfy and enjoy every second with you guys. I definitely will choose you guys again because your work was impeccable and fun. If you need an excepcional photographer and amazing videographer, don’t think twice and choose them. They made my wedding be memorable forever in our hearts. Love you guys xoxo (:

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Serrano · Married on 11/03/2018

Jennifer and Andy

Kristina was a great! She is such a sweetheart and great person to have on your wedding team. She did exactly what we wanted, was in our budget and our pictures came out beautiful! I ser would recommend Kristina to anyone getting married in PR!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Monica · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing experience

Kristina is very fun to work with. She makes you feel comfortable since the beginning and let you enjoy the photo shoot. Very creative professional that will exceed all expectations.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Denise · Married on 10/08/2018

Castle Wedding 😍

We HIGHLY recommend Kristina and her team to capture your memories! After our magical experience learning about the island while taking our engagement photos, we knew she was the perfect person to capture our wedding. Her team pays close attention to detail and is very communicative (which is a perfect combination).

Sent on 02/08/2019

Brook · Married on 08/26/2018

What can I say about Kristina. She exceed our expectations by a mile! She was so nice, down to earth, and professional! She was such a pelasure to work with! Everyone in our group had nothing but wonderful things to say about her after that day! And the photos turned out better than we ever dreamed they could! She captured so many beautiful and special moments of more people than just my husband and I! The first look photos have to be my absolute favorite of the bunch. We had an evening wedding, and doing a first look was the best choice we could have made! Not only did it take the pressure off when we saw each other at the alter, but we had so much time to get all the shots we wanted with our bridal party and family without any time constraint. Then we were able to enjoy the cocktail hour after the ceremony with our guests, which was such a fun time that we got to spend with people! I loved Kristina and her crew, so if you are looking for a genuinely sweet person who takes amazing photos to spend your big day with you, look no further! She’s the real deal!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Maria Elena · Married on 07/21/2018

She do magic in her pictures. everything looks so natural, elegant, joyful. When I see the pictures, I feel like I am perfect for a magazine. She works so simple, no pressure at all. Just be you and enjoy your day simple element and she will do a awesome job.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2018

Kristina is awesome to work with! She was very professional and her work is amazing. My family and I were very happy with her and her team. They truly are amazing! Kristina was able to make the shots my husband and I wanted happen without a problem. I would definitely recommend her business to anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer with a great personality and awesome ideas.

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Lucheily

Lucheily · Married on 03/10/2018

Highly recommended!

Kristina is a creative, fun and very professional photographer. Choosing her as the photographer of our engagement session and wedding was a great choice, because she did an excellent work for us. Kristina did everything possible to please us at every moment. The experience of the engagement session was very fun. Kristina take us a lot of pictures and now we have many to choose and create a great album with beautiful memories. We are very satisfied with her work. The process of contract her services flows really nicely and the final result... AWESOME. The pictures are really beautiful, like magazine!! We recommend Kristina 100%!.

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Jimenez · Married on 11/09/2017

Caring , fun and professional

I had a wonderful experience with Kristina on my wedding day. She truly made me and my bridal party feel comfortable. She made us laugh and even cry ( a good cry ) when she would tell us how to look at each other and what pose to do. She had my bridal party share their words and feelings to me on my special day. She caught wonderful candid shots that I will cherish always. She truly is kind hearted and professional and I definitely recommend her. Not only was she my wedding photographer but also my photographer for my maternity shoot.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Ariadne · Married on 04/08/2017

Kristina is amazing. Very puntual, professional and has an amazing attitude. She knew how to capture does special moments in my daugther Sweet 15. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Marielli · Married on 12/30/2016

I want to thanks to KJP Studios, because of the excellent photography work. KJP captured unforgettable moments in our wedding. The work was one of excellence, high quality and with passion. Wilvin and me (Marielli) are very pleased of the wonderful job done. The photo sessions were with flexibility, dynamism and enthusiasm, which made us enjoying the process.
    I recommend KJP Studios to any couple that wants high quality photos at their wedding. In addition, the collaborations between KJP Studios & KAZ Events Planer made our wedding a successful one.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Marisa · Married on 11/05/2016

Where to even begin! Kristina and the KJP studios team was beyond amazing in every way. They kept in constant contact with me leading up to the wedding. They even made a trip to Key Largo prior to the event to scope out the best pictures in the church and reception venue. It was so helpful to make a shot list and have them see the lighting in person. They made the day run so smoothly and calmly! The entire team was so efficient and organized to keep us on track. We would have been hours behind schedule had it not been for Norma and Marisol! They also did things that were not part of their job description, but allow us to enjoy our day and not worry about anything. Our photos were returned within 4 weeks! We received over 900 photos back and every single photo is perfect. The lighting, the angles... it was the perfect combination of artistic and documentary style without seeming fake or posed. They made sure to include what we requested as the most important first. Kristina also seemed to capture every aspect of the wedding, including the mood and atmosphere. Words cannot describe how fantastic is was to work with the KJP team. I HIGHLY recommend them for all photography services. We plan on flying to FL for other life events to be photographed!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Dana · Married on 10/17/2015

For a day as important as your wedding day, you need someone you can really trust to photograph each moment beautifully. I'm so thankful I put my trust in Kristina Juarbe to shoot our unforgettable fall wedding at Paradise Cove in Orlando, FL. She was an absolute delight! Kristina was punctual, professional, and captured our wedding perfectly. We love our photos so much that have an entire wall of our house covered in them! We were so glad to have gotten to know her well in the months leading up to our wedding, and it made us feel very comfortable on the big day. She was organized and well-prepared, made sure she knew what photos we wanted, and kept everything on schedule, even with our large families and lots of group photos with them. I could not be more pleased and would highly recommend Kristina to anyone who demands quality, dependability, and a whole lot of fun!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/24/2013

Working with Kristina was absolutely wonderful! She is so warm and friendly and made my husband and I feel completely at ease in front of the camera. It rained while we were taking pictures on our big day, and Kristina was very flexible and worked fast to get everyone inside and still got beautiful shots. She absolutely reached all of my expectations, I am in love with our wedding photos and I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 03/15/2017

heidi · Married on 10/10/2009

KJP Studios delivered above and beyond our expectations, capturing every moment of our special day. The pictures taken were beautiful and the pricing and package options allowed for us to find the perfect fit for what we had in mind. We were very happy with KP Studios and would certainly recommend their services! Thank you KP Studios!

Sent on 02/09/2017