Kristina Gaines Photography Reviews

Kristina Gaines Photography 6
Kristina Gaines Photography 7

Laurel Conley · Married on 09/14/2018

Kristina is awesome!

It was so fun to work with Kristina! She made us feel so comfortable and we are in love with our photos. I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Kristina Gaines Photography 8
    Kristina Gaines Photography 9
    Kristina Gaines Photography 10

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

We could not have chosen a better photographer to work with! She was always prompt, kind, flexible, and helpful. Not only was she available to answer questions about her photography, but she also gave us vendor recommendations and advice. We loved working with Kristina and would highly recommend her to anyone! Her photography is worth every penny. One highlight of working with Kristina is that she is confident in what she is doing. At no time did we have to tell her what kind of photos we wanted because she always knew what to have us do. She also made sure to stay on schedule (and even got ahead), so we were able to enjoy more of the celebration! Kristina also had a great assistant working with her and she was also very talented and kind. Additionally, we hardly even noticed she was at the wedding because she was so good about getting the photos and not being in the way of anyone. Both of our families absolutely loved having her at our wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Stephanie Odejimi · Married on 06/02/2018

The perfect package!

Kristina was the perfect choice for our wedding. She responded to emails right away, was flexible when we changed things last minute, and gave us our photographs very quickly after our wedding. We loved the quality of the photos. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/24/2018

SHANNON · Married on 10/07/2017

Kristina was the best we could have ever hoped for. Both of our families were RAVING about her for weeks after the wedding, and that was before they even saw the photos. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos so far, but most importantly, she captured every moment perfectly so that we can relive our wedding day forever. From her professionalism, to her empathy, to her amazing timing with capturing beautiful and authentic photos, we are so happy we booked Kristina and her team!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Alex · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristina and assistant photographer were wonderful throughout the whole day! I truly appreciated all the pictures of all our guests, that was an awesome surprise!

Sent on 11/18/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2017

Kristina is amazing at what she does. She got every photo I asked for. She's great at keeping up with her timeline. Her packages are reasonably priced and her work is top notch. I highly recommend Kristina as your wedding photographer and engagement photos!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Kristina Gaines Photography 17
    Kristina Gaines Photography 18
    Kristina Gaines Photography 19

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2017

I found Kristina from another photographer that she was really good friends with and honestly I think God lead us to her for a reason! Kristina was super super easy to work with, always tell me and my awkward self and friends/family how to stand and it never fails that she always made us truly alight through us having to do the awkward laughs and let me tell you it makes the pictures AMAZING! If you are looking for a sweet down to Earth, someone who can take good control and amazing pictures.. this is your girl! Thanks Kristina. You made our day with so many perfect memories to last!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 08/05/2017

Kristina is the absolute best for wedding photos! She is really kind and easy to be around. She was easy to get in contact with and responded very quickly. She made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera (and I feel like I am usually not the most photogenic). Best of all, the pictures turned out AMAZING! Choosing Kristina was hands down one of the best wedding decisions I made.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 08/05/2017

Kristina was absolutely amazing to worth with! She is so sweet and talented. Our wedding photos turned out AMAZING!!! I have gotten so many compliments on them. She gave us so many great ones to choose from!! The turn around time was so quick too! She is super easy to get in contact with and so wonderful to work with too. I honestly can't imagine trusting anyone else with our wedding photos. She will be doing all of our family photos in the future!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Bonnie · Married on 07/23/2017

Kristina was recommended to me by my wedding planner. I was unable to meet Kristina until the day of my wedding because I live out of state. Despite the fact we never met in person and spoke once. I was sure Kristina would ensure I had beautiful photos of our wedding. She communicated with my wedding planner to ensure my day would proceed seamlessly.
    The day of my wedding Kristina and her second photographer arrived on time and discussed the sequence of photos she would shoot through out the day. She gave me, my now husband, and mother all of times we needed to be available collected all of my details and started shooting.
    Her organization put my mind at ease and allowed me to sit back and enjoy the process of getting ready for my wedding.
    She made myself and everyone else at ease in front of the camera. She made sure my hair and dress were always in correct position and directed just enough to create gorgeous photos. During our reception Kristina and her second shooter were continuously taking pictures and knew just where to be to capture every fun, silly, and beautiful moment.
    Our photos were more beautiful than we could have every imagined. My husband and I love every photo. Kristina captured beautiful moments we will cherish for the rest of our lives. She was a dream to work with she is professional, organized, and beyond talented. Although my husband and I are located in Virginia I will use Kristina for all of our professional photography needs in the future.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Katelynn · Married on 07/02/2017

Kristina was hands down the best photographer we could've ever worked with. She takes the time to get to know you as a couple and her photographs depict that through and through. Nothing we did felt forced or fake. She truly captures the love between people and has an excellent eye for detail.
    During engagement photos she even made sure my jewelry went well with my outfit. We had a giant wedding party and she did awesome making sure we got every shot we wanted while keeping with our timeline the day of our wedding.
    She's professional and personable and worked seamlessly alongside all of our other vendors.
    We can't wait to work with her again and would suggest that everyone else do the same!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2016

Jeff and I both are so glad we choose Kristina to capture both our engagements and wedding photos. She was always responsive to all my questions, and responded quickly! I had some visions I wanted in both my engagement and wedding pictures she made it happen. We got both our pictures back within just a couple weeks and they turned out amazing! I love her style and her ideas, I honestly couldn't have picked a better photographer! There isn't one picture I don't absolutely love in my wedding pictures! I already have them all hanging up on my wall ???? She made everything an incredible experience and captures all my precious moments! - Jeff & Lindsay 11•4•16

Sent on 12/06/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2016

A very long time ago, I met Kristina through her husband which means I have been admiring her work through social media since the beginning. As soon as we got engaged, I knew Kristina would be perfect to capture our wedding day! We originally planned a destination wedding in Colorado and decided to do our engagement session plus bridal portraits, rehearsal dinner, and wedding with Kristina. Sometime after our engagement session, we had to change the location to Santa Fe, NM-Kristina was 100% accommodating and also reassured me that our new venue would be just as amazing as the one we chose before! I wouldn't have picked anyone else to travel w/ me. She hiked all over the desert to capture the best pictures she could and never once made me feel awkward/silly while taking pictures. In fact, she made me feel like a desert princess! I ended up with beautiful bridal portraits that were truly unique. I was really worried about how our wedding pictures would turn out in a desert vibe and Kristina spent time scouting the location and found spots that I'm pretty certain no one has ever used before! Her communication throughout was flawless and the payment schedules are extremely easy. The only disappointing part of the entire process was that I got a golden retriever puppy after our engagement pictures so she wasn't included but that just means I will have to hire Kristina again for new family portraits!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Kelli · Married on 09/09/2016

I discovered Kristina's work on Instagram while I was scrambling to find the PERFECT wedding photographer and once i saw her work I felt like I had finally found someone with the creativity and style I was looking for. She was great during our phone call and she immediately put me at ease. When we finally got together in person I felt like I found a new friend! She didn't even bat an eye when my fiance and i brought our dog along for engagement photos, although he was a handful... the fiance not the dog. HA!
    Kristina's attitude and personality helped Michael and I be ourselves in front of the camera for engagement shots, and again on the big day. I am blown away by her work. She had the sweetest welcome gift for me, and her communication throughout the process was so great! I hope we get to work together again. Thank you Kristina!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Ally · Married on 07/16/2016

We are so glad we choose Kristina as our wedding photographer. She was by far the most responsive and helpful vendor we choose for our big day. I never hesitated to ask her questions or ask for other vendor referrals because she always responded quickly and seemed happy to help. She was on time and very professional, we have no complaints. We got our photos back before we even returned from our honeymoon, which was awesome. We received lots of compliments on how good the photos were from guests, and the online viewing gallery is a huge help for family members who want you to send them all their favorite photos. Overall, you can't go wrong choosing Kristina, we will definitely be using her for our future photography needs and highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Mallory · Married on 06/18/2016

Oh my goodness, there is enough words to describe how wonderfully talented Kristina is! She did such incredible job with our wedding. Our pictures turned out GORGEOUS and I couldn't be happier with them! She had a much quicker turn around time than I expected which was wonderful. She definitely exceeded all my expectations in all areas and she is the sweetest, very easy to work with and made me feel very comfortable around the camera!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Liz · Married on 06/04/2016

I was impressed with the photos I saw on Kristina Gaines website, but I was blown away when she sent me my photos from my wedding. She was able to capture the essence of our ceremony and reception. She is able to capture very natural pictures. I could not be happier.

Nicole · Married on 04/23/2016

She made my wedding day perfect. I would hire her again for photography needs!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/23/2016

She is a great photographer. Very talented. I will use her in the future.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Katie · Married on 04/16/2016

Kristina was an absolute dream to work with. Our engagement session was so easy, relaxing and FUN! I didn't really know what do when it came to having professional photos taken, but she really helps you relax in front of them camera, and gives you instruction so your photos are too posed or stiff. I also had bridal portraits and a boudoir session with her. She has amazing execution when you tell her exactly what you want; she gets it captured! Our wedding day we had minimal sunlight, and the wind was blowing about 30-35mph. We also were behind our schedule for the day (over an hour!). Kristina not only made our photos look bright and sunny when she had little to work with, she got us back on schedule somehow and we had plenty of time to relax before the ceremony and during the reception. She is wildly talented at managing the stress of a wedding day and capturing the little moments that are fleeting. I cant accurately express my gratitude for Kristina and all that she did for us, so instead i will simply tell you this: you will regret not booking her! By far the best vendor decision I made during the planning process!

Clarissa · Married on 04/02/2016

Kristina's photos were absolutely amazing. So much more than I was expecting. Every time I look through the photos, it's like I'm reliving the day. Absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Lizabeth · Married on 10/17/2015

I fell in love with Kristina's work online after seeing her suggested on Facebook. I met with Kristina for the first time at her Studio in Norman and was impressed with her professional attitude, her beautiful work, and fair prices. Kristina did our engagement photos, as well as our wedding and I couldn't be more ecstatic about my choice. She helped to keep us on track the day of the wedding, helped us to figure out how to cut our cake, and overall made the day so much more fun! I love my wedding and engagement photos and am so grateful to Kristina Gaines Photography for helping us to create these memories that will last for a lifetime!

Courtney · Married on 10/10/2015

Kristina was a delight to work with! My husband and I were extremely nervous about our pictures and wanted someone who made us feel comfortable. She did just that and now we have amazing pictures that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/11/2015

Had so much fun getting to know Kristina and hanging out!! She made the whole wedding expereince so much fun and my pictures are AMAZING!!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Corey · Married on 06/20/2015

I loved working with Kristina. She is very no-nonsense but very funny as well. She helped us relax and get comfortable during our engagement shoot, and she was able to find some gorgeous spots at our large wedding site to photograph. I love her style using natural light and soft edges, and I will definitely be giving her a call in a few years when it's baby time!

Sent on 10/12/2015