6 Reviews for Kristina Cilia Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
6 Kristina Cilia Photography Reviews

Already posting the photos from our shoot! Kristina is amazing! Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 3/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day

Kristina did an amazing job as the photographer at our wedding! The pictures turned out great-- but what was most important to us was how easy and pleasant she was to work with. Cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture User7832690, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristina is an absolute professional! Her photos captured the essence of our day. She did such a fantastic job throughout, with fun, heartwarming, creative shots. Kristina is very easy to work with, flexible, has great ideas and a perfectionist. I highly recommend her for any wedding or event.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 2/8/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristina Cilia took my wedding photos and they are beautiful. She was very flexible and fun. I would suggest using Kristina for your special day.

Profile Picture Summer, 10/8/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristina is a very talented photographer. She did a professional and thorough job on our wedding and captured every part of the special occasion- the joyful tears, the laughter and smiles, and the feeling of happiness of being surrounded by family and friends! Her passion for photography shows and we would highly recommend Kristina Cilia to create memories of your most important day too!! - Annie & Matt H.

Profile Picture Annie, 4/23/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have known Kristina a long time. She first did my engagement photos and then my wedding in 1997. Since then she has photographed me with my kids. Currently she is working with my daughter on her senior pictures. If you are looking for a great photographer for any occasion give Kristina a call. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture belinda, 9/20/06, 1 Review