Kristina Cilia Photography Reviews

6 | Vacaville, CA

6 Reviews for Kristina Cilia Photography

6 Kristina Cilia Photography Reviews

Cassandra · Married on 03/01/2017

Already posting the photos from our shoot! Kristina is amazing! Thank you!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 01/09/2016

Kristina did an amazing job as the photographer at our wedding! The pictures turned out great-- but what was most important to us was how easy and pleasant she was to work with. Cannot recommend her enough.

Carolyn · Married on 02/08/2008

Kristina is an absolute professional! Her photos captured the essence of our day. She did such a fantastic job throughout, with fun, heartwarming, creative shots. Kristina is very easy to work with, flexible, has great ideas and a perfectionist. I highly recommend her for any wedding or event.

Summer · Married on 10/08/2007

Kristina Cilia took my wedding photos and they are beautiful. She was very flexible and fun. I would suggest using Kristina for your special day.

Annie · Married on 04/23/2007

Kristina is a very talented photographer. She did a professional and thorough job on our wedding and captured every part of the special occasion- the joyful tears, the laughter and smiles, and the feeling of happiness of being surrounded by family and friends! Her passion for photography shows and we would highly recommend Kristina Cilia to create memories of your most important day too!! - Annie & Matt H.

belinda · Married on 09/20/2006

I have known Kristina a long time. She first did my engagement photos and then my wedding in 1997. Since then she has photographed me with my kids. Currently she is working with my daughter on her senior pictures. If you are looking for a great photographer for any occasion give Kristina a call. You won't be disappointed!