Kristin Hinkle Designs Reviews

4 | Atlanta, GA

4 Reviews for Kristin Hinkle Designs

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

de · Married on 05/16/2008

Kristin Hinkle Designs took care of all of our smallest details (and there were too many to mention here). It was so easy to work with her and trust everything to her. She was the calm in the middle of a storm. Her design work and simple elegance was amazing. I can't tell you how many of our guests asked about the FLOWERS! They were everywhere and so beautiful! We are convinced that KHD made our special day even more special and memorable. We highly recommend her services to everyone.

Sent on 02/16/2009

Taylor · Married on 02/09/2008

Kristin did an AWESOME job on my wedding flowers! They were just what I requested! Her ideas were amazing and I was completely thrilled with how everything turned out!

Sent on 07/10/2008

Betsy · Married on 12/30/2006

Kristin did an amazing job with my wedding. She had tons of modern and interesting ideas--just what I was looking for. She worked with us on price too. Everything turned out perfect. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/08/2008

Kate · Married on 03/26/2007

kristin's designs were amazing and she was so much to work with! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/08/2008