Kristie Love Weddings Reviews

16 | Dallas, TX

16 Reviews for Kristie Love Weddings

Melissa · Married on 11/14/2020

Kristie did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and wedding and she did an amazing job! I wasn't sure exactly how I wanted my hair done so she let me come in (prior to my bridal portrats) and we experimented with it a bit until I was sold on a hairstyle. She has a ton of experience and definitely knows what would work best for your hair. I absolutely loved what she did with my hair and makeup and I received so many compliments, all of which were a reflection of her talent. I loved her work so much that I actually decided to start going to her as my regular hairstylist and am still currently going to her. If I know anyone that is getting married I always recommend Kristie because I know she will do an awesome job and the bride will be so very happy she chose her. I also think one of Kristie's great qualities is that she has a very laid-back, relaxed, and fun-loving personality which is helpful to brides who are going through so much stress with everything else. I simply cannot say enough about Kristie....she rocks and I can't imagine haven chosen someone else!

Sent on 11/28/2011

Amanda · Married on 03/22/2014

Kristie was awesome! I had such a great experience with her and she was so fun to work with. She even cut my hair before the wedding and my cut was exactly what I wanted. I loved my hair for my wedding. I wanted something dramatic and I think she really captured what I wanted. I received so many compliments on my hair and she really did make me feel like a queen. She was also great at accomadating the extra people who wanted to have there hair done.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Sydney · Married on 03/15/2014

Kristi was great for my wedding. She did the hair and make-up for me and my 5 bridesmaids and everyone looked beautiful. She was very flexible, professional, and very fun to work with. Not to mention we never had an official hair trial and I loved my hair- so did everyone else. I was very pleased overall

Sent on 04/14/2014

Lois · Married on 10/06/2013

Kristie Luv was a joy to work with for my daughter's wedding. She made everyone look beautiful especially the bride. I would definitely use her again for any event where we need hair and make-up.
    Lois S

Sent on 10/18/2013

amanda · Married on 10/13/2012

I could not have been more happy with my hair and make-up look on my wedding day! Everything was perfect...Kristie listened to me and was spot on with the look I wanted. I have never felt more beautiful! She works quickly and brings great energy with her too. My mom and bridesmaids looked flawless as well! We were all impressed by her service and talent. Thank you, Kristie for helping to make my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Kristie Love Weddings's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with such a beautiful and sweet woman and bride. Her concept for her wedding day beauty was vintage and very rustic and classy. All the brides maids were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for having me as a part of your wedding day ceremony.

sadie · Married on 05/06/2012

Kristie (the owner) did my hair and makeup for my sister-in-laws wedding. She also did her makeup and hair for her. It was beyond our expectations ...truly brilliant! The entire night I was getting compliments!! Kristie knows what she is doing...she helped guide us in what would look good. Highly recommend her.
    Sadie

Sent on 12/29/2012

Jalynn · Married on 05/05/2012

Kristie is AWESOME! She did hair and make up for me, my 2 bridesmaids and my mom. I started breaking out about 6 months before my wedding and I was sure Kristie wouldn't be able to cover everything up, but you couldn't even see any blemishes!
    We had an outdoor ceremony and reception and my make up and hair looked flawless all night. I was sweating the whole night and everything stayed exactly in place!
    She was super reasonably priced compared to everyone else that I researched and I loved her!

Sent on 05/25/2012

Bridgette · Married on 01/19/2012

Kristie Luv provided me with the best beauty services for my wedding this past Juanuary. I have known Kristie for over 10 years now and I highly recommend her to anyone needing a full service Beautician for any occasion. Kristie is a seasoned Beautician with excellent skills in hair cut, color, styles and makeup.

Sent on 03/01/2012

Karen · Married on 12/31/2011

Kristie was amazing...she gave me extensions, styled my hair and did my make-up (twice!). Friends have since told me that I looked like a supermodel...success!

Sent on 02/25/2012

Shannon · Married on 08/28/2010

Kristie was great very professional and everyone's hair and makeup looked amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything more on my Wedding day.

Sent on 11/18/2011

Mary · Married on 08/29/2009

Kristie did a great job with my fine hair. My makeup was natural as I requested. I still go to her to this day to make my hair beautiful.

Sent on 12/12/2011

Gina · Married on 06/07/2008

Kristie Luv performed hair and makeup MAGIC on my wedding day! From the eyeshadow colors to the individual lashes she applied, I LOVED my look. I especially loved the airbrush foundation-it looked completely natural and lasted all day long and into the night. She did two hairstyles for my big day. The first was down and beautifully curled so I could wear my veil, and then the second was a natural (but secure!) updo with a gardenia pinned in for my reception. Believe me when I say I danced my pants off and my hair stayed up and my makeup stayed on! She even came up to me throughout the evening to touch up my lipgloss! Needless to say, I was extremely pleased with my wedding look, but Kristie was very easy and fun to work with as an added bonus!
    Thank you Kristie!

Sent on 12/04/2011

jessica · Married on 04/03/2004

Kristi styled my hair for my wedding and I loved it! That was in 2004. That's 7 YEARS people! I will never go to another stylist! My loyalty lies with her. She's an amazing talent and highly recommended!

Thanks Kristi!

Sent on 12/12/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2002

Kristie did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. She listened to my ideas and created a look that was both classic and modern. I will continue to use her for all of my events. Kristie is a true pro and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Nikki · Married on 06/05/2009

Kristie is a great stylist and make up artist. I was very pleased with her work and my bridesmaids loved her as well. I will definitely continue to send prospective brides her way.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Robin · Married on 10/05/2013

Kristie was great & so much fun to work with! She's flexible & listens to what you want. I highly recommend scheduling trials before your big day. I wish I had - only because I was unsure of exactly what I wanted in hair/make up & doing the trial would have helped.

Sent on 10/20/2013