Kristensphoto Reviews

56 | Vancouver, WA

56 Reviews for Kristensphoto

Jeana · event on: 12/14/2013

She took the most amazing photos ! We have been viewing her work for quite some time and finally booked her ourselves and are so glad we did .

Sent on 01/14/2014

Kaitlin · event on: 11/10/2013

I have been to multiple events with Kristen and her husband. They are amazing and very dedicated photographers. I am constantly amazed with the photos and memories they can capture. I hope to be able to do more business with Kristensphoto again soon!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Eben · event on: 11/07/2013

Great pictures, great service, great people! I own a martial arts school and Kristen and her husband Butch have been taking photos of my students while in action at tournaments and in the gym for the last year. I recommend their services to anyone looking for quality photos and great service.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Nathan · event on: 11/01/2013

We have had nothing but positive experiences while using Kristensphoto and building a friendship through there services from the very beginning. They have impeccable customer service and are some of the easiest people to deal with in the world, really! The quality of work speaks for itself which to me says amazing value with what you are receiving. Thanks for always being on top of a quality business with quality people.

Nathan Adamson/
    Adamson Bros Jiu Jitsu

Sent on 11/06/2013

Maebel · Married on 10/30/2013

Kristensphoto has been capturing the very best photos of my children for the past year. There have many times where i would have tears in my eyes looking at our photos by Kristen. She is always able to capture the true emotion (and action) in high qualtiy photos. She is very professional and does an amazing job! Always exciting to see her photos. Can't wait for her to take our family holiday photos this year. As my kids would say, she's the bestest!!

Andres · Married on 10/28/2013

I had the pleasure of attending the first seminar at Renzo Gracie Academy Portland. Kristensphoto was present for the seminar and was able to get some great shots. I purchased some prints and am very happy with her work.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Timothy · event on: 10/27/2013

Kristens Photos did a really amazing job with our event. We highly recommend their services.

• User3638623 · event on: 10/02/2013

Kristen has done our family portraits for the past 6 years. She is professional, flexible and a complete gem. She is always able to capture real smiles and personalities. The finished product is top of the line and a great value. We would never think of using any one other than Kristensphoto.

• Z

Zach · Married on 10/01/2013

Great quality, attention to details and works well with clients. A++ in all aspects of Photography!

Maebel · Married on 10/01/2013

Monica · event on: 09/28/2013

Kristen has taken photos for me for several (5+) events and each time the photos have been beautiful and amazing! She is so personable and always responds quickly. I give her an A++++! Thank you Kristen!

Tom · event on: 09/28/2013

We are very happy with the service and photography provided by Kristen's photography. Kristen's is the only photography service we would consider using moving forward. Very easy to work with. Amazing photos every time, at very reasonable rates.

Nichole · event on: 09/27/2013

I loved working with her. She was simpily amazing.

April · event on: 09/25/2013

Kristensphotos is absolutely amazing! I've been using Kristensphoto for at least the last 5 years and I'm hooked! I won't even use another photographer at this point! She has a way of capturing not just moments, but feelings as well. I LOVE Kristensphoto!!!

Paul · event on: 09/21/2013

Great Quality photos and very easy to work with. She will make you look good even when you don't.

Karen · event on: 09/20/2013

Love working with Kristen! She does such a beautiful job!

Janice · event on: 09/20/2013

I highly recommend Kristen as a photographer. She is very professional and I have always been more than pleased with her work! She is very flexible and will go above and beyond to please her clients. I was very impressed with my overall photography experience!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Casey · event on: 09/20/2013

Kristen was an absolutely amazing person in all aspects of her business and art. She is punctual, professional and has a unique artistic ability that seems to capture those fractions of moments that we want to hang on to forever. I have dealt with Kristen on multiple occasions and I personally recommend her before anyone else for any event. In my humble opinion she is one of the best in the NW.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Joey · event on: 09/08/2013

Our family has had the pleasure of enjoying many of Kristen's photos over the past several months. She has photographed myself and my son while we have competed in local jiu jitsu competitions. She has always been very professional. More than that though, she takes awesome photo's!!! There is no way we could have captured the kind of candid and high quality shots that she has. We have ordered many photo's from her for our own personal use and have also used the photo's to display at the gym we train at. Kristen is very personable and genuinely takes an interest in her customers. We look forward to enjoying much more of Kristen's work and HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for great photo's of any occasion!!!

Tracy · event on: 09/07/2013

Kristen does an amazing job of capturing everything - all the emotion and the action - with her beautiful photos. I love how bright and candid her shots are. She is tireless, always working to catch the most perfect moments and it shows.

Billy · event on: 09/07/2013

I have been around the Wedding industry for a long time and have run into a lot of photographers, but Kristenphotos has some of the best quality, professionalism, and options in the biz. They currently shoot sport photos of me as well as family photos. If my wife and I would've found Kristen 5 years ago, they would've been in Hawaii, shooting our wedding. I 100% recommend Kristenphotos for your next event.

Billy · event on: 09/07/2013

Russell · event on: 08/17/2013

As a fellow photographer I will not give my recommendation to anyone I don't honestly believe is top quality. I have seen most of her work and would hire her in a second to cover any event I needed a photographer for. I have also received photos from her of me while working together and they are the best shots of myself I have ever seen.

If your in the market for a photographer certainly take advantage of her talents!!!!!!!!

John · event on: 08/17/2013

I've had the pleasure of working with Kristensphoto for multiple events and I'm always impressed. Many photographers are enthusiastic about their profession like Kristen is, but where I feel she really shines is in her follow-thru and communication. I remember waiting literally months for our wedding photos from another photographer (who was also on the very high end when it came to prices). With Kristen she has always been on top of delivering her photos quickly and you can't help but feel comfortable around her.

I recently attended a friend's wedding where the photographer was so intent on getting the "best shot" that instead of capturing moments he was just ruining them. Kristen strikes the right balance between getting great shots while still allowing you and your guests to focus on what's most important.

Natalie · event on: 08/11/2013

I gave all fives because I had an inquiry about modifying the picture I wanted and not only did she get back to me in a rapid manner, but she had even better suggestions on how to modify the picture. She made the edits within the same day which I did not expect whatsoever. I am very pleased with how it looks (it would not have been the right size had I stuck to my original idea) and love seeing her work in my home. Definitely one of my favorite pictures and I love how high quality it is. All round great experience and very pleasant to do business with.