Kristen Wynn Photography Reviews

100 | McKeesport, PA

100 Reviews for Kristen Wynn Photography

Marlee · Married on 09/01/2012

Kristen was an absolute pleasure to work with. She has such a fun personality and made everyone feel at ease. My husband and I loved that she was extrememly organized and let everyone know where to be and when so that on the wedding day we weren't running around in a state of confusion! The pictures turned out wonderful and we can't wait to recommend her to our friends who are tying the knot!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Hi Marlee,
    Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you and Jacob. It was wonderful to work with such a laid-back couple and I can tell that you two have so much love and respect for each other. I wish you so much happiness in the future! Thanks so much!

Kelsey · Married on 07/28/2012

Kristen was an incredible photographer to work with. We not only hired her for our wedding, but our Engagement session, too. She meets any needs of the couples she works with, such as style of the shots (modern, traditional, funny), locations, etc. Her keen sense for photography shines through any picture she snaps. She works personally with you and customizes a timeline for your schedule the day of the wedding. Even when things fell behind during our hair/makeup, Kristen immediately moved things around on our timeline to make sure we got all of the pictures we needed! We had a large bridal party, so she did a great job capturing shots of some of the group, as well as large shots. She wasn't intrusive at all during any part of our big day, and wouldn't force us to do anything we weren't comfortable doing or didn't want to do. She met our wishes with great respect. Our photos turned out wonderfully. I couldn't imagine my wedding day without Kristen. My family and friends couldn't can't stop complimenting her the day of the wedding. I always recommend her to anyone who asks and can't wait for the day where I can work with her again!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Kelsey, your Penn State wedding was amazing! Penn State alumni love to look at your photos and see your unique ideas! And the light in the arboretum at the end of the night was perfect. :) I just loved working with you two and your wedding weekend will always hold a special place in my heart as a fabulous event! Thank you so much for the kind review--I hope we can work together a lot in the future!

Chris · Married on 07/28/2012

Exceptional photos and exceptionally pleasant and professional. Super-thrilled to have had Kristen photograph my daughter's wedding. I have a very good eye for photography and I have to say, Kristen delivers value.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hi, Kelsey's mom! Thanks so much for the kind review! I am just thrilled with Kelsey's unique Penn State photographs and I hope you enjoy them for many, many years to come. It was such a perfect weekend and I really appreciate you welcoming us into your family and all the events! Thank you so much for a wonderful wedding!

Ashlea · Married on 06/02/2012

Kristen was amazing. She did such a wonderful job. All of our photos turned out better than I ever expected. She really does go above and beyond and I'm so glad she was our photographer. She was with us all day for our Friday wedding and has such a wonderful personality. I can't wait to use her services in the future for family/anniversary/children photos. I would recommend her to all my friends and family. Our wedding date was actually 8/16/13.

Sent on 02/12/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Ashlea - a gorgeous wedding and you were so stress-free and easygoing, the weather and lighting were beautiful, and the animals were still out at the zoo for photos! :) I have the photo we took together in the photo booth on my desk - thanks so much for having me as your photographer; it was an honor!

Katie · Married on 05/26/2012

Kristen is amazing to put it lightly. She has a vision that not many photographers in our area are able to bring out. Her style is unique and stunning. Our images are beautiful and she captures so many beautiful moments. She is is extremely professional and will not leave without getting every shot you request from her and she makes time for everything.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Katie, thank you so, so much for your kind review. I absolutely loved working with you and Brandon. Your wedding was gorgeous, unique, and beautiful--I had been looking forward to it since the day you booked! Thank you so much for having me as your photographer-truly an honor.

Princess · Married on 05/20/2012

Okay so to say that I LOVE Kristen is an understatement. I booked Kristen a year out from my date. I found her while searching for an affordable photographer, as I was not willing to pay 3K for pictures. After seeing her style we were torn between Kristen and a photog double her price who had more experience. But once we talked to her we loved her. She seemed so sweet, open and honest. She was also very willing to answer any questions I had and I had TONS of questions. A month before my wedding she experienced an unexpected emergency yet she remained professional and assured me she would give me quality photos on my wedding day. On the wedding day she made sure we took all the pics we wanted was very organized and kept me extremely calm. My entire family commented on how organized and awesome she is. I have already seen a sneak peek of our photos and I love them already. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hi, Princess! Your wedding day was gorgeous. You put so much time and effort into it and it really paid off. Your ballroom was amazingly decorated and I'm so glad I got to work with such a wonderful couple. Thank you for the great review!

Dana · Married on 05/12/2012

I cannot express enough thanks and appreciation for the breathtaking way in which Kristen captured every moment of my wedding!

Kristen has a true gift and natural ability to make you feel at ease during one of the most stressful and exciting days of your life. I've never had so much fun or felt so beautiful as when Kristen was behind the camera.

If you want a photographer who will go well beyond the extra mile to ensure your wedding day photography runs smoothly, Kristen's your girl!

Sent on 05/20/2012

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Dana, thank you SO much for your review! I just loved working with you and you were so laid back-it really allowed us to just get some unique shots and the day was totally stress-free. One of the best times I have EVER had at a wedding. My favorite images are you and your groom in the purple flowers and you two in front of the Victorian home-great portrait spot find on your part. Thank you SO, so much!

Deidra · Married on 03/03/2012

Okay, I'm going to rave here for a moment: Kristen was an amazing wedding photographer! She was so organized and on top of everything, and I think that really made a big difference in how smoothly everything went on our wedding day. She really did a wonderful job of capturing the fun and let's say, quirky! atmosphere, and made everyone feel extremely comfortable. From the first time we spoke with her all the way until her presentation of our images after the wedding, she was warm, professional, and just an honestly great person to work with. The images by the way were absolutely gorgeous! We would highly recommend her for weddings and events!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Deidra, thank you SO, so much for your great review! I'm glad we were able to work together. You know that shot of you two by the fountain outside is one of my most favorite images ever--it's on my website now on the Information page! :) Also, everyone loves your shoes-they are beyond cute. I loved working with you and Andres and can honestly say I had a WONDERFUL time working your wedding--no stress, just laughter and a great day! Please keep in touch, you two!

Laura · Married on 02/18/2012

Kristen was my photographer for my wedding. The first time we used Kristen was for our engagement photos. After seeing the quality and outstanding pictures from our session, we were so happy that we booked her for our wedding day in February. Before we knew it, our wedding day was here and Kristen was right on top of every detail. She even called me the week of to help prepare a day of schedule of events. I was so impressed with her professionalism and attention to detail during our conversation, which helped to relieve a little bit of my wedding stress right before the big day. Kristen was so great on our wedding day and she captured every special moment. When we received the link to our photos, we were beyond impressed, they were absolutely gorgeous! Even our families and friends were telling us how beautiful and creative the pictures were! Kristen met and exceeded all of our expectations. She is truly a sweet and wonderful photographer to work with. You will never receive anything but the best from her. I look forward to booking another portrait session with her in the future. Thanks Kristen for creating the most beautiful memories for us.

Sent on 06/03/2012

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hi, Laura! Thank you so much for your amazingly kind review. Your day was beautiful...I adore the shot of you sitting on the steps at the Rosetter House with your groom right next to you-great find on the portrait location! :) Thank you SO much for the review and the wonderful wedding!

Sue · Married on 01/16/2012

Kristen is amazing! Hiring her to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions I've ever made! I am over-the-moon happy with our pictures! She was very professional, prepared, organized, and encouraging. She seemed to catch all of the best moments with such creativity. I can't say enough good things about Kristen- she was easy to work with, her photos are stunning, and she is extremely talented. You will be a very happy bride if you work with Kristen Wynn Photography. Thanks to her, we have so many wonderful wedding photos that we can cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review Sue! You're blue and orange Gators wedding at the museum was beautiful! Thank you so much for letting me be your photographer on your special day.

Michele · Married on 12/30/2011

We absolutely loved Kristen. I cannot say enough good things about her. She was completely on the ball leading up to the wedding and communicated clearly and efficiently and was very responsive to emails etc. The day of, she was my savior. I was running about an hour behind, so she ran around the hotel collecting my dress and wedding accessories (that were scattered b/w several hotel rooms) for photographs. She kept everything running very smoothly and was great at directing family and friends in and out of shots so that no one was standing around waiting. Her personality and attitude are great...very cheerful and upbeat the entire day/night. The pictures are amazing and we love them. And she posted a blog and slideshow within 2 weeks of the wedding. It only took about 3 weeks before we received all 800+ pictures on CD. The best part is that she did more than the standard retouching on a lot of our photos (and we didnt even have to ask or pay), so my complexion looks awesome and I have no crows feet around my eyes!!! And the value of the package is great because we have the copyright permissions to print any and all of the pics!

Sent on 01/28/2012

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Michelle, you are such a wonderful person and so sweet to leave me this review. Thank you so, so much. You were an awesome laid-back bride and I just love how your images came out and most importantly, how much fun you genuinely had at your wedding and reception! I wish you and Mark many years of happiness together and please keep in touch with me!

Krysten · Married on 11/18/2011

Kristen was my saving grace during my wedding! Some last minute change of plans caused for me to book my photographer really late, but thank goodness Kristen was available. She was so organized and had checklists and time lines for me. She was so sweet and constantly making sure I had every shot I could think that I wanted. We had a very tight time line, but she got everything that mattered and more. Her prices are amazing as well. We got over 1100 pictures from her! I always got a response right away from her if I emailed her with questions. I would definitely recommend her to anyone, and plan on keeping in touch. So sweet!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

There are not enough words to express how much I loved working with this couple, Krysten and Billy. They had their ceremony at the best time of day with gorgeous light outside for their photos. Everything just came out beautifully and they're such a sweet couple. Please keep in touch with me! I wish you two all the best!

Kristina · Married on 11/12/2011

Kristen Wynn Photography is more than an excellent choice for your wedding photography! Kristen is just fantastic!!! I agree with others that have commented on her - there are not enough stars to give to Kristen! From the moment I started speaking with Kristen, I could tell she was going to be a joy to work with. She was always so professional, detail oriented, personable and quick to respond. My husband and I are from the Pittsburgh area and had Kristen come up for both our engagement session and our wedding. She lives in the Florida area, so you will just need to take a look at her travel requirements if you are not in that area. If you are curious to take a look at our photos, we are the winery/vineyard session on her blog. She was so creative with everything that she did with us - it was a hot and humid day and she was so willing to try and do anything to get great shots! We chose our engagement session idea as something we enjoy to do together, and that it to learn and enjoy wine. Kristen was more than up for the idea and was coming up with creative ideas on her own. She even took the time to put together additional props to coordinate our idea! The photos turned out great, she did a suin glare shot, shadow shot, more traditional posed (the ones that parents and grandparents always love, and the more trendy creative ones that are becoming so popular today). Up until our wedding I had been in contact with Kristen for over a year. Many details had been discussed throughout, but she was just so incredibly helpful when it got close to the wedding. We went through and entire outline of the day, discussed all "must have" shots, and she gave me tips to remember for the big day. This was an enormous help as I was able to give the wedding party and close family members information on what to expect, and when they would need to be ready for photos so we could maximize that time and not have to go searching for anyone. Kristen was with us the entire day of our wedding and she gave 110% the entire time. We recently got married in November and in Pittsburgh the sun sets so early this time of year, shortly after 5pm. We got married at 3, so this allotted us about an hour to take the photos, as I had opted to be more traditional and have my groom wait to see me as I first walked down the isle, even though the "first-look" is really suggested by Kristen and others, to maximize the opportunity of shots with the bride and groom. Kristen was able to work with us and make sure we were completely on time for our photos and that we could get in every desired photo. During the day of the wedding, Kristen again was more than a joy to work with. We had so many guests compliment us on how professional and courteous she was. Later on in our reception, she put up a slide show on her laptop of some wedding photos to give us and our guests a sneak peak of the photos - again so many guests loved that she did this, it was just such a nice touch. I knew the time frame that Kristen had allotted for our wedding photos and when the time came close for Kristen to post her blog on our wedding, I awaited it more than anything. Finally, the day came and she brought me to tears with her work. I couldn't have been more blown away by the photos. They truly told a story of our wedding and I felt like I was back at the day. The photos were breathtaking, just stunning. You always wonder exactly what your wedding photos will look like and what type of shots there will be. With Kristen it was creative and modern, yet so timeless and elegant, they were just perfect. If you want to take a look at our wedding photos, check out the blog for Josh & Kristina, Early Winter Wonderland Wedding. She took the time prior to our wedding to think up specific poses to coordinate with details I had previously explained to her. Just as those photos posted on her blog and her Photography facebook page, I had numerous brides to be and girls hoping to become brides to be contact me wanting information about Kristen for their special day to come. Even the blog that she wrote about us was beyond touching. In addition, she even puts together a slide show with additional wedding photos to enjoy! Just this past week we received our disk will our photos and we couldn't be more happy!! There were honestly sooo many pictures, but it is amazing because they are all fantastic. Brides and grooms to be, definitely take the time to look at Kristen's work, she does a phenomenal job and you would be pleased with your decision to choose Kristen as your wedding photographer. Wedding photography was important to us, as we wanted to have beautiful memories of our special day. Kristen not only fulfilled our expectations, but exceeded them. We cannot thank you enough Kristen! Thank you for making our wedding pictures perfect! Looking forward to more photo sessions with you in the future!!! Kristina & Josh

Sent on 12/12/2011

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Kristina, thank you SO, SO much for your wonderful review! You were SO great to work with and such a beautiful and sweet bride! Now that your planning is over, I miss working with you. Please keep in touch with me always and let's make more beautiful portraits as your family grows through the years. :) I just love it when a bride becomes a friend!

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2011

Kristin is such an amazing photographer to work with. My husband and I booked her for October 2011 wedding. She was so helpful throughout the planning process. Since I don't get married everyday, I wasn't sure what to do, and had a lot of questions. She answered any inquiry I had, and made me feel completely at ease. Kristin came ready to work on my wedding day! We had little time to get in all the shots we wanted, but she made it happen. She got such great shots of the bridal party getting ready, the ceremony, location, family, and every other detail of my big day. She even got soaked by a wave on the beach AND put her sweater down so I wouldn't ruin my dress in the sand. Not many photographers will go to that extent to make sure their customer has amazing pictures. She was so friendly, and since the wedding, we've gotten NUMEROUS compliments on the photography. We really do appreciate all that she did for us and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great photographer for their special occasion. We certainly hope to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Jessica, hello and thank you so much for your wonderful review! I absolutely loved working with you and your groom. We lucked out with great photo light and no rain. I think you looked so beautiful with your hair down and loose for your beach wedding-my favorite shot is you leaning your head against that old wooden fence in the alleyway behind the hotel. Your bridesmaids were great to work with as well. I hope you love your images for many years to come-your happiness really shines through (like in the photo of the two of you running towards the water-I really love that candid). Please keep in touch with me! :)

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2011

Kristen was extremely easy to work with. She was organized and effectively communicated our timeline, etc. from the very beginning. She was extremely professional and accomodating during our wedding photos. Our wedding was a disaster in that it was outdoors during a tropical storm and everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong. Kristen remained composed and improvised different locations for our photos to be taken. She was amazing and we could not be more thrilled with our photos! Thank you Kristen!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hi, Elizabeth! Your wedding day didn't have any disasters that I recall--just a few minor wind-related hiccups. :) But it was still a gorgeous day and you have a great story to tell now about the time you got married in a storm. We still squeezed in that outdoor ceremony! Thanks so much for the kind review.

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2011

I cannot express enough my gratitude for Kristen's hard work for my wedding. It was a cold and rainy day from beginning to end but Kristen had a back up plan and pre-meditated locations for pictures so that we had a smooth transition through the day and we ended up with enough variety in our photos. Kristen was very professional and helpful the entire day. She has experiences with so many different weddings and has a cure for any "hiccup" that you may encounter during the day. She saved me from panicking twice within the first hour of us girls getting ready. Kristen is cutting edge in her vision and her unique shots are something that I was primarily looking for when searching for the perfect photographer for my day. Kristen's style is versatile and she is very flexible with all of the other vendors to make sure each memory is captured. Besides just the wedding day, Kristen helped with any and all questions I had during the planning and the timeline for the day. I would have been totally lost on a "timeline" for the day without Kristen explaining to me how long things typically take. I never felt rushed or frazzled during my wedding and I give a lot of credit to Kristen for helping with that. I have and will continue to recommend Kristen Wynn Photography to my family and friends for any type of photography needs.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hi, Kristen! I wanted to just say thank you so, so much for the kind review. I loved working with you and Adam. Your reception was gorgeous, especially those rustic centerpieces. My favorite images are of the two of you against the weathered orange wall-I know it was cold and rainy but we were really able to still bring out the traditional fall colors. Thank you for being a trooper and trekking over to that spot-the results were well worth it! Keep in touch with me! :)

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2011

Kristen was absolutely wonderful!!! My husband and I met her at our friends wedding last October and she was so sweet. I started checking out her website after that point weekly because I knew we'd be looking for a photographer for our upcoming wedding once we'd picked a date. I was so relieved when she said she was still available when we booked her in January! Her photographs are absolutely amazing and if you look at the progession on her blog and website they really only get better with time. She is such a sweetheart and an amazingly hard worker. She met me and my (8!) bridesmaids at the salon down the street from our hotel at 9am and didn't stop working til our wedding ended nearly 13 hours later. She really listened to what my fiance and I said we wanted and provided us with over 1200 photographs. She even called the church for us ahead of time to make sure that she would be photographing within their requirements. She found really good spots to take photos of us at the hotel we were staying at and was even nice enough to ride with us and our entire wedding party
    (of 16 people) in the limo on the way to and from the ceremony so she could photograph it. There really aren't enough words to say how pleased my husband and I (and everyone else at our wedding) are with the services Kristen provided. I am so thankful that we met her at the wedding almost a year ago. If you are considering hiring her, you should definitely do it. ;)

Sent on 09/15/2011

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hi, Danielle! I had so much fun working with you and your amazing bridal party. Please, please keep in touch with me! You looked beautiful, and the sunset ended up being amazing on your wedding day-so glad we got those shots! I really love the shot of you and your groom reflected in the water on the beach as well. I hope everything has been going well for you two! Thanks for the kind review!

Phillip · Married on 08/13/2011

Kristen is amazing! She knows that she is doing but isn't pushy. She gives you the flexibility to do what you want. She seems to really be passionate about her job. She is always so excited! Our pictures are great. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Oh, it is so wonderful to hear from you and Shayla! I LOVED your wedding! It was so beautiful and even two years later, I have SO many of your photos in my portfolio! :) You guys are wonderful and thanks so much for such a great review!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 08/06/2011

Kristen was absolutely the perfect photographer for our wedding day! As soon as I had the first phone call with her, I knew she was a great match. She came bright and early to start the day with us and took time to get to know me and the girls during our getting ready time. She worked non stop all day long (not even joking, I did not see the girl sit once). She was completely professional and everyone who was at the wedding commented on it. My husband and I are not huge photo people (as in liking to do it) but she made us feel comfortable and our pictures turned out great! She was flexible and made sure to get every single shot that I requested (plus a lot of others that were just great). We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She was great during our wedding day and our pictures turned out beautiful! I can't even count the number of people who were simply impressed by the sneak peaks and slide show that she put on her blog! Our pictures also arrived right when she said they would! (and I thought it was super fast!) I would highly recommend using Kristen Wynn Photography!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hi, Anna! Thanks so much for your sweet compliments and the great review. I LOVED working with you and Joe and your gown was so beautiful. We even lucked out with no rain after the ceremony and going to the skate park was such, such, such a good idea. You have some unique photos that will never, ever be duplicated! :) Please, please keep in touch with me!
  • Chantelle

Chantelle · Married on 08/01/2011

Kristen was an absolute delight. We came from out of the country to have a destination wedding in Florida. People asked if we were nervous about arranging our vendors without meeting them first. Kristen called us a few times before the wedding to map out the photographs we wanted, she suggested some we had forgotten and put together a wedding day timeline for photographs. We did not have a day-of coordinator and so essentially, Kristen was there to guide us through what to expect. Our families and friends commented about how professional she was, and how wonderful her personality was: she blended right in with the other guests, and still guided the portraits/photographs and guests with poise and respect. She was friendly and calm throughout the entire day and worked tirelessly in the heat. Kristen, you alleviated much of the stress I had when you first walked through the door of the bridal suite and I can't thank you enough for your hard (and great!) work on our wedding day. I still don't know when you found the time to put together the slideshow we asked for of pictures from before the reception. Thank you again! I highly recommend Kristen- for the price we paid, I am still in awe with how professional your photos and you are!

Sent on 08/13/2011

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Chantelle, you are so beautiful and I really love the fact that you were ready to do anything photo-wise from laying in the sand to running through the unexpected sprinklers. You and Mauro were an absolute dream to work with, and I hope you love your photos as much as I loved taking them. Your ceremony had the perfect lighting and, the shot of you hugging your dad at the top of the aisle, I just love it. It was such a pleasure to work with you two. Please enjoy your photos and keep in touch with me!
  • Kay

Kay · Married on 07/30/2011

There are not enough stars to show how great Kristen was. From the very beginning, she was very responsive to my phone calls and emails and was able to answer all of my questions. She went as far as to create a wedding day timeline, which was very helpful, because I had no idea where to begin. Kristen arrived 30 minutes prior to her scheduled arrival, which was fanastic! She was very sweet and creative with her photos. During the reception, she pulled 20 unedited images and set up a slideshow on a laptop for the guests to enjoy. A week after the wedding, she had a blog and slideshow posted, which were absolutely beautiful. Our family and friends cannot stop talking about how nice Kristen was and how beautiful the pictures are. We cannot wait to see the remaining pictures. My sister said that when she gets married, she will be using Kristen. Kristen, thank you so much for everything. You were absolutely amazing. Kay and John

Sent on 08/10/2011

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hi, Kay! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and John! I know it was very, very hot the day of your wedding, but you guys were really troopers to stick it out and get those photos. The photo to the left there (you two on the tennis courts) is one that I just love. Congratulations and please do keep in touch with me!

Kim · Married on 07/20/2011

While looking back at my wedding I can’t believe I can say that it was pretty stress free. I owe a lot of that to Kristen. I am not a planner but Kristen got me in line and organized the prefect itinerary for us. It seemed to go very smooth, even with 5 little kids running around on a hot, sweaty day. However, we all survived and our photos arrived right on schedule and I still enjoy them everyday. Furthermore, I was a bridesmaid in a wedding that Kristen photographed as well. There ended up being a time constraint on taking pictures due to traffic. It seemed that Kristen didn’t need long to capture the beautiful moments because the few pictures that were taken turned out flawless. I also have to admit that I am addicted to Kristen's website and blog, I can't get even. The quality of her work amazes me every day. Love you Kristen!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hi, Kim!! Thank you so much for this sweet review! It just came in recently and it really brought me back to your wedding day. You were one of the most relaxed and stress-free brides I've ever worked with and I loved the tall grasses at the side of the beach house for photos as well--some of my favorite images there of you! I really appreciate this wonderful review! I hope life is going well for you and please keep in touch!

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2011

Kristen is an awesome person. First of all, she is the single most organized person I have ever met in my life. She is so detail oriented! Secondly, she is one of the nicest and sweetest people you will ever meet and she really cares about her work. Finally, her photography= amazing! She is really talented and the photos from my engagement session and wedding turned out perfect. She doesn't miss a thing, the pictures are phenomenal and she really captures special moments. She photographs life as it happens, not just fake, posed moments (although she does make sure to get plenty of posed formal shots as well). If you have the opportunity to book Kristen for your event, DO IT!!!! No one else compares to her.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hi, Ashley! It was so wonderful to work with you on your wedding day. Your color scheme was very creative and fun and you did a great job planning everything! :) Thanks so much for the great review! :)

Shannon · Married on 07/03/2011

Kristen was fabulous to work with (even when I sent her to the wrong room)! She was so flexible and got so many great shots, despite the heat! She also was able to get them all while being really unobtrusive. Anyone who can get my husband to deal with photos is truly amazing! You should have no doubts about booking Kristen.

Sent on 04/06/2012

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hi, you! I forgot about going to the wrong room at first, so funny and embarrassing for me, haha. You were such a sweet, beautiful bride and such a trooper in that hotter than hot Key West weather! We had a great sunset that night for photos too if I remember correctly. It was a pleasure to work with you and I hope everything is going well for you and your husband--coming up on one year! Time is flying--cherish every moment as a newlywed! Thanks so much for the wonderful review.

Suzanne · Married on 06/26/2011

Of all the decisions we made regarding my daughter's wedding booking Kristen Wynn was by far the best! Even though the bride was tough to reach Kristen managed to work with her and me to get all the questions answered, schedule set and last minute updates done. Ske and her assistant were very professional, quick and responsive. I know I saw them often yet their presence was unobtrusive. The bride and groom are photography buffs and Kristen respected their ideas and wishes 100%. We could not have asked for a better wedding photography experience than we had with Kristen Wynn Photography!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hi, Suzanne! It was so wonderful to work with you, Sarah, and Chris. Sarah and Chris were one of my first couples ever to book me and I'm so happy to have been a very small part of their day! :)