Kristen Wynn Photography Reviews

90 | McKeesport, PA

90 Reviews for Kristen Wynn Photography

90 Kristen Wynn Photography Reviews

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Kristen is the most genuine person I have ever met. She really knows how to relate to her clients and how to make the process much easier. She gave us a detailed (to the minute) schedule of our wedding day and she gave us all kinds of ideas for pictures that we didn't even know we wanted. A true master when it comes to wedding photography! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Emily - thanks so much for this wonderful review! I really appreciate it! You are such a wonderful couple and I hope newlywed life is amazing!!!

Kylie · Married on 11/25/2017

Kristen Wynn Photography was EXACTLY what we were looking for to capture our special moments. There are not enough wonderful things that can be said about Kristen and her assistant Allison. They are two of the most genuine, kindhearted ladies I’ve ever met. We were beyond blessed to have them be a part of our very special day. We worked with them for our engagement photos, which I highly suggest. It helped make us more at ease on the wedding day because we went into the day already knowing the two of them, and didn’t have to worry about what our experience would be. The photos are nothing short of amazing. Our engagement photos were breathtaking. We are beyond excited to receive all of our wedding day photos. 10 out of 5 stars. We both walked away from our day feeling as though they put every ounce of themselves into our day, ensuring they captured every last detail. Truly talented, photographer sweethearts!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Kylie, we have ADORED working with you! You two and your families and that big bridal party - you guys were all awesome and I wish we could do it again every weekend. You looked gorgeous and I know we will keep in touch over the years. I hope newlywed life is going fabulously - you guys are incredible!

amy · Married on 08/26/2017

kristen was GREAT!!! the pictures from my wedding day are perfect and she did a wonderful job capturing every moment!! i would def recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Amy, you were such a beautiful bride and I loved every detail that you planned from the pink flowers with black feathers to the church with the pink wall at the altar to the pink uplighting at the golf club. You looked amazing and were so fun to work with! :) Please keep in touch and thank you for the great review!

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2016

Kristen was absolutely amazing. I've never met somebody so organized and passionate about what they do. She's super accommodating, and will make sure every image shes capturing is perfect, and what you're looking for. I am in love with all of my wedding pictures, and would highly recommend her to everybody!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Kristen and Chuck - you guys are amazing! It was an *honor* to work with you! Thanks so much for this wonderful review and keep in touch!

Christina · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot say enough about the GREAT experience we had with Kristen Wynn Photography. She was very helpful and responsive leading up to the day and came up with a timeline to keep everyone on the same page from when we should get ready to when we'd walk into the reception to ensure we had enough time to travel and get the shots we wanted. The day of, Kristen and Allison were so kind and guided our large group so well...no one felt lost on where to be or what to do. And the pictures we received (quickly) were BEAUTIFUL. They all look so natural and edited perfectly. We were able to get a ton of different kinds of shots and picture locations thanks to their timeliness and creativity. They really made an effort to give us the best pictures possible and to make our day run as smoothly as possible. This was hands down the best vendor and we will recommend to everyone!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Christina - you were such a beautiful bride! And I adore the album cover you picked - I cannot wait to get a sample of that here in the office. Thanks so much for being such an awesome couple. We had a GREAT time with you guys and I'll always remember you all popping confetti on the Hot Metal Bridge and it swirling all around your kiss! :) Thanks so much for the kind review!

Kristen did an amazing job at our wedding this past November. Because her work speaks for itself (her photos are hands down amazing), I’m going to rave about the overall experience of working with her.

From our very first phone consultation, Kristen was incredibly helpful: she offers her expertise and suggestions for a smooth timeline, had awesomely creative ideas, and basically made me feel much more relaxed going into this whole wedding planning thing knowing she knew what was going on.

Moving past the initial consultation, Kristen was always very communicative (something I learned to REALLY appreciate from the few vendors who would get back to my questions or concerns in a reasonable manner. I would consider Kristen to be the fastest and most complete responder of all of the vendors I dealt with. I really appreciated this, and you will to. A wedding is hard enough to plan without having to follow up every few days to get a complete answer about a simple question.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Kristen made sure I had a timeline that we were both happy with, knowing that any pictures I knew I wanted would definitely be captured. She didn’t forget any detail, even factoring in travel time between photo locations, ceremony, and reception. I was totally at ease going into my wedding day knowing she had everything completely under control!

Working in person with Kristen is awesome! She is punctual, friendly, energetic, and organized! Even when my hair appointment took twice as long as it should have, she kept everything moving. She shuffled around our timeline to make the most of what was available, especially when my hair appointment ran late!
    During the pictures, she had the most creative ways to keep our easily distracted ring bearers attention! After we were done with the big group pictures, she had the most creative and fun poses and locations for each photo! She captured the light and our whole event looked amazing! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for this wonderful review! You were an absolute dream to work with and hey, sometimes hair runs a little late, but it's worth it to get the perfect bridal look! :) We are always happy to do whatever it takes to get the shot for you - I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness always!

Michelle · Married on 10/24/2015

Kristen and her assistant were great! They made our day run smoothly and paid so much attention to detail. We cherish the photos from our wedding day and couldn't be happier with the results. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Michelle, you are too sweet! Thanks so much for this review! My assistant Allison and I just adored working with you two! I'm so glad you love your photos - we do too and I really appreciate you as a client! Thank you!

Kimberly · Married on 07/26/2015

Kristen strives to understand the couple and relate to them. By doing so, she captures the qualities of the couple through her photography. It's key to have a connection with your photographer and Kristen understands this, for sure!!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for this kind review! I DO try to really tailor my images, poses, ideas, and locations to each individual couple and their relationship! I am so thankful for this review!

Christine · Married on 07/25/2015

Worry free guarantee! Kristen basically put my wedding day timeline together in 5 minutes. She was always clear and concise. She is prompt, timely, supportive and kind. My bridesmaids and myself are not models. She directed us on how to stand, where to stand and even in little things like how to lean, where to put your hands, where to look, everything. She helps you out so much. She also really plans out the entire day for herself so she can get requested pictures in. Family portraits can consume a lot of time but she was very organized with who needed to be where and when. I had very little "must have" poses so she made sure to help out and give me, my girls, my husband and his guys poses. We had no clue but she had answers for everything. I had several guests compliment her the day of wedding. She had put her iPad out on one of our tables for people to look at and she already put pictures from the wedding on it! Our guests (and me) were very impressed. Kristen is 100% amazing. You cannot go wrong if you choose to book with her.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Christine, thank you SO so much for this kind review. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and you are your husband have such a strong connection. It was truly my honor to serve you on one of the most important days of your life. I love your photos and I hope they make you happy for years to come!

Loved Kristen! She took beautiful photos and pretty much helped us plan our entire wedding day. Such a sweet and helpful person!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Thanks so much - you are such a kind person and I greatly appreciate the review!

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2015

Kristen and her assistant, Allison were absolutely wonderful! They are the kindest, most caring photographers! They went put of their way to make our shots fantastic and one of a kind! I would recommend Kristen Wynn to anyone who wants amazing photos!! I could not have asked for a better photographer! It's was an absolute blast to work with them!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review - it means a lot to me! Allison says hello too and thanks so much for being a wonderful client to work with - you make my job easy! :)

Annie · Married on 06/06/2015

Kristen was amazingly friendly but down-to-business. She knew my wedding location like the back of her hand and knew where the best pictures would be. She provided much-needed guidance as I planned my wedding and was a superstar at keeping things moving the day of! I would recommend Kristen to everyone and anyone! On top of all that, she is a wildly talented photographer!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hello, Annie! Your wedding was so beautiful and so much fun - West O is always a favorite venue of mine! And we will always remember your awesome first dance together too - so much fun! Congrats!

Katie · Married on 11/15/2014

There are not enough words to describe how amazing kristen was for my wedding and engagement session. I found her through my hair stylists website (Elisha Evans). After the first consultation i knew she was perfect for us. My husband hates getting his picture taken so we took advantage of the engagement session offered to get experience, he did great and Kristen does an awesome job making you look natural. WE had so much fun. Also, she is super organized, for the wedding she will type up a timeline down to the last minute of the night and sticks to it like glue. Everything went so smoothly and i got so many compliments on her the entire night. Her photos are beautiful and I couldnt ask for a better photographer to capture the most important day of my life!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

We have a HUGE soft spot in our hearts for late fall and winter weddings! Katie, you had such a beautiful venue and you were so easygoing - it made my job VERY easy to work for you! I have loved getting to know you this past year! Please keep in touch!

Katie · Married on 11/01/2014

Is it possible to give 10 stars?

We were beyond satisfied with the service, professionalism and quite frankly the fun we had with Kristen. Kristen is absolutely wonderful in so many ways. Kristen is very organized, charismatic, enthusiastic, positive, proactive and just down right EXCELLENT! Her talent is evident in every photo she takes. The one thing that will stay with you forever after the flowers die, the cake is gone, the food is eaten, the dress is worn.............. is your photos. "A memory is only as good as the photographs" and I am so happy we had Kristen to capture ours.

Kristen and her sister are worth every penny and we will cherish all the photos until death do us part :) I highly recommend Kristen Wynn Photography as she is a shining example of professionalism, talent and dedication to customer satisfaction.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Katie, you are such a sweet and special bride to me. I love it when a bride becomes a friend! :) I know we will keep in touch for many years to come and thank you so much for all your support and a wonderful review!

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

Kristen Wynn is an amazing photographer!! Her and her assistant Allison were more than just taking pictures, they kept us on track with time, they transferred things to the groom and groomsmen that I had forgotten to give them, they had a sewing kit ready to help me sew a piece of my dress (ended up not needing to, but they were so prepared!) and they had umbrellas on hand in case it started raining. She found amazing locations to take pictures in my neighborhood, and the pictures turned out amazing she really captured the Fall feel of it! She is very personable, will take pictures of everything you want her to, and really just gives you what you want. She is really great at finding good scenes for photos! I highly suggest ordering you're favorite photos from Kristen, as her photos are amazing quality, and I am very happy with all of the ones I ordered from her.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Amanda, thanks so much for the great review! Your fall wedding was so much fun and I feel like we had the best possible lighting and weather too - and your bridal party and families were great! I had such a wonderful time - congratulations, newlyweds!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/04/2014

WOW! Kristen is just fantastic. She was so personable through the whole process. She not only was professional when it came to the photos but she was very helpful with other aspects of the wedding planning process. She gave us suggestions on vendors and other helpful hints. On the big day itself, she was prompt and helped keep everything running on schedule. I could not be more pleased with the photographs she took. Highly recommend Kristen Wynn Photography.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Jackie, I just LOVED working your wedding! The beautiful lighting we had, the portrait spots we went to, and of course - you and Scott had wonderful and genuine happiness in your heart that shines through in the images! Thanks so much for being such a great client! And a great friend!

Kristen is amazing! From the first moment I talked to her 1.5 yrs before my wedding I could tell she was organized and experienced. The week before my wedding she helped pull everything together and made an EXTENSIVE timeline that honestly made me feel so much better about the wedding day. Kristen is sweet and super talented! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! :) We love making timelines for our clients - it does make the day run smoothly! I loved working with you! I really appreciate you as a customer and please keep in touch over the years!

Kristen · Married on 08/16/2014

I cannot speak highly enough of Kristen Wynn Photography. It was such a joy to work with her from start to the finishing touches. From the night we first met with Kristen, you knew she was organized, creative and on top of everything you needed to know leading up to the big day. She helped us think through everything from a rain plan right down to the wedding day timeline, which was a HUGE help. Kristen and her assistant Allison were both very professional, but also a lot of fun on our wedding day. We had such a blast getting to know them. And ask anyone of our friends and family, our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. Not only did we have the classics, but Kristen was creative and added her own special touch to our pictures that made them extra special. We couldn't be happier with the end product. Now we have a lifetime of memories to look back on and it's all thanks to Kristen and her eye for a good photograph. I would highly recommend Kristen Wynn Photography!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hi, Kristen! Thanks so much for the wonderful review! :) I loved what you said about classics but also putting our own spin on it - that's exactly what we aim to do with our thoroughness of coverage! I loved working with you and Paul! You two are so beautiful inside and out! Thanks so much for choosing KWP!

Emily · Married on 06/29/2014

Kristen did our proposal photos, engagement photos, and wedding photos. We could not be MORE THRILLED with the service she provided and the pictures that she captured! She is one of the most kind-hearted, sweetest, and caring people I have ever worked with, not to mention the most detail-oriented, professional, creative, and talented person I have ever known! Everyone at my wedding and beyond was so impressed with her, there have been at least 3 of my friends who have booked her since. We love you so much, Kristen! Thank you so much for all that you have done and continue to do!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Ahhh, Emily! This was a wedding I was looking forward to for months and months! I adore you and Evan! You were the sweetest and most beautiful bride - the genuine happiness that you two had was amazing! I know we will keep in touch for a long, long time. Thanks to your husband for serving our country and for you, the wife serving on the home front! I am honored to have been a small part of your big day!

Megan · Married on 05/17/2014

I would highly recommend Kristen Wynn. From my first contact with her, she was warm, flexible and professional. Not only are her products of the highest quality at a reasonable price, but she's also an absolute joy to be around. We could not have asked for a better photographer on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Megan and Chad, thanks so much for the great review! I adored working with you! I'm so happy the weather cleared after the service and we were able to go around the country club grounds and get great shots of the two of you alone! :) I wish you so much happiness and love!

Erin · Married on 05/02/2014

Kristen is an awesome photographer to work with. Not only are her prices competitive, but the overall quality and aesthetics of her work are wonderful. She spends time getting to know the couples she is working with and has an easy-going attitude and a fun personality. She's also very detail-oriented, which is helpful in planning a wedding day timeline as well as making sure she fits in all of the couple's requested shots. Despite her extremely organized nature, she isn't rigid at all -- she's flexible and open to different ideas and suggestions. Our wedding photos turned out beautifully, and we're so glad we ended up going with our gut and choosing her!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Erin and Sean, you are such a sweet couple! After we did your engagement session, I couldn't wait until the wedding! I loved your unique idea of getting some shots in the Cathedral of Learning too - I love those! I wish you a lifetime of happiness together! :)
  • Y

yesim · Married on 02/22/2014

Kristen is one of the most beautiful, kind, and talented individuals that I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I'll never forget one of our first conversations that we had about what she does for a living and how much she truly enjoys it. I was intrigued and fell in love with her work, before I even got engaged. I knew that one day we would ask Kristen to fulfill the extremely important job of photographing our wedding. When I got engaged, I was so excited, and I couldn't WAIT to tell Kristen. She was very excited too, and shortly after, we planned our engagement photo session. Our engagement photos are everything I could have dreamed of and more. They were absolutely stunning, and there was no question that she was the perfect fit for our wedding. Despite Kristen relocating to PA, we were overjoyed to find out that she would still be willing to photograph weddings in our area of FL. I was very stressed during our planning process. Stressed about rain, things going wrong, etc. I used Kristen's "photography timeline/worksheets" to help us along with other vendors, to figure out what time of day everything should happen, when the best light for photos is, etc. Kristen is extremely professional, detail oriented, hard working, and very quick to respond to emails. Any photography detail that a normal person wouldn't think of has been thought of and planned for by Kristen, and I felt extremely confident that our photos would be perfect. I cannot stress enough how helpful it was to plan accordingly, based on photography, and know exactly who had to be ready at what time, etc. It was very organized. She even brought extra umbrellas, JUST in case it rained. She really is the most thoughtful person. She puts her whole heart into her work, and it shows. She is EXTREMELY talented and has a passion for photography unlike I've ever seen. Our photos are absolutely wonderful, and I am so thankful for her and her assistant. My best wedding vendor, hands down. Thank you, Kristen!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Congratulations to two of the sweetest people I have ever worked with! Your wedding was beautiful and elegant - I was thrilled to work with you! You are so kind and generous and I miss seeing you all the time in Florida. I love your photos; we lucked out with great weather too! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love together! It was an honor to photograph you.

Shayan · Married on 01/03/2014

Kristen did a wonderful job with our wedding photos!!! She was a pleasure to work with and made each step of the planning process easy and stress-free.
    The final photos were more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. She showed such attention to detail and creativity with every single picture! We can't thank her enough for being a part of one of the most important days in our lives, she was just as excited to be with us as we were to work with her!
    We definitely would recommend Kristen to anyone looking for a talented photographer to capture their special moments!!!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

I have a special place in my heart for all my winter couples! You guys braved the Polar Vortex to get that awesome snow shot! :) I just loved working with the two of you - so much genuine love and you are so comfortable together. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love together! Please stay in touch!

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2013

Kristen photographed our New Years Eve Wedding and we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out! Our pictures are gorgeous and Kristen and her assistant/sister Allison were great to work with!! Kristen is not only super talented, she is so kind and professional. She was so organized and really kept the day on track. Leading up to the wedding and even after she was very prompt in returning emails. We are so thankful to have found such a great photographer to capture the memories of our big day! Thank you Kristen :)

Sent on 07/01/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Michelle, thanks so much for the kind review! I LOVED your New Year's Eve wedding - it was so glamorous and we even got that snowfall you wanted! It was a freezing day but you looked so radiant and beautiful! Congrats to you and Corey! It was a perfect way to ring in 2014!

kim · Married on 12/28/2013

Kristen is a such an amazing, personable & professional photographer! We LOVED every photo, as well as, received so many compliments on our photos. Kristen listened to our ideas, and made it a point to get them all photographed! She was so organized, and put ease to a busy day. As well as, got our photos to us in a timely manner!!! We truly are so so lucky to have found Kristen to capture our special day! We HIGHLY recommend Kristen Wynn Photography and cannot to work with her in the future :)

Sent on 01/22/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Kim - I adored your beautiful wedding! I always have a soft spot in my heart for winter weddings and I think yours was so perfect - the altar was beautiful! Thanks so much for being such an amazing bride!