63 Reviews for Kristen Taylor & Co

High-Res Images (16)
Proofs (14)
Albums (9)
Liability Insurance (1)

Courtney took the photos for our April wedding in Detroit and we could not have been happier with her work and with Kristen Taylor & Co! They were knowledgable, professional, punctual, and fun! We didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day when it came to pictures. They knew all the best places to take photos around Detroit and did a great job organizing the bridal party and family photos. We got the photos back very quickly and are very happy with the results! I highly recommend Kristen Taylor & Co.

Profile Picture Coreen, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

The team at Kristen Taylor & Co was a DREAM to work with! Kristin G. was our photographer- she is amazing and has such a great eye for capturing moments and our personalities! Not only did we LOVE all of our photos but we really loved working with her. Between her and her 2nd shooter Janelle, they caught all of the special moments of the day while being so professional and incognito. We received several comments from our family and bridal party about how great they were the day of- and everyone has been raving about the photos! The team was great from helping with planning out our timeline and list of pictures we wanted, to editing and giving us our photos so quickly! I would definitely recommend!! :)

Profile Picture m, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Courtney and the team were absolutely stellar. Super easy to work with and she made us feel so comfortable. She captured our relationship so well in both our engagement and wedding photos, and we even received the photos two weeks earlier than expected! They are edited beautifully, and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Out of town/state brides: You want to work with KT&Co!

Kristen and Courtney (and everyone at the studio) were SO great. We had a few weather related travel mishaps for our engagement photos (coming from out of state) and Courtney was so understanding and didn't even flinch when we had to reschedule.

Kristen is such a trustworthy business manager to work with - you definitely don't have to worry about any issues going unhandled. She will go above and beyond if/when any problems arise!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

We highly recommend Kristen Taylor & Co. We worked with Kristin G. who beautifully captured our wedding and engagement photos. Kristin made us feel comfortable throughout the process and did an outstanding job with our photos. I especially appreciated the organization and efficiency of Kristen Taylor & Co. They promptly responded to questions and their attention to detail helped ensure that everything went smoothly on the day of. We love our pictures and are so happy we chose them for our photography.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough great things about Kristen Taylor and Co. I am so happy I chose them to photograph my big day. I might be a little biased because I do work for Kristen, but honestly you can tell she is a very people centered photographer. My photographer was Stephanie and she did an amazing job! This was her first wedding as a Lead working for Kristen so I was a little hesitant, but everything was perfect. She made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable. The posing felt very natural and she was just so much fun to work with. I love my pictures!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen Taylor & Co was tremendous! We had Courtney as our main photographer and she was terrific! We just got married in September and our pictures are absolutely stunning! The attention to details were out of this world! I would recommend this company to any future brides! :)

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Courtney from Kristen Taylor Photography did a fantastic job with our wedding pictures. From the beginning, they were extremely helpful choosing which photographer would be best for our wants and budget. They do a good job coming up with a plan prior to the big day to make sure you get the most out of your time. The photos speak for themselves. We love them and have received nothing but compliments from our family and friends. We would recommend Kristen Taylor to our closest family and friends.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Courtney was the photographer that we used through Kristen Taylor & Co. She was absolutely amazing and the photos turned out gorgeous. My husband isn't the best in front of the camera and Courtney was able to make him feel comfortable and relaxed right away. I would highly recommend Courtney or any of the photographers with Kristen Taylor & Co. The process was seamless which made the whole day go perfect. Thank you guys so much for capturing our wedding day!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so happy that we chose Courtney from Kristen Taylor and Co as our wedding photographer! The pictures are stunning and she was amazing to work with. Several people have told me that our wedding photos are the best they've ever seen and asked for Courtney's contact info, which we were of course happy to pass along!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We feel so lucky to have found Kristen Taylor & Co. because everything about our experience was just perfect. First, you have a group of AMAZING lead photographers to choose from (each with different pricing based on experience/years with the company), with an "about" section of each on their website and the ability to view their work; you are even able to meet or talk with your selected lead photographer to make sure it is a good match! We clicked with Kristin G. over the phone right away! We live in CT so we first met Kristin G. at our engagement shoot (which was included in the cost) and I loved that we were able to get comfortable in front of the camera before the big day, and get beautiful photos in the process! Kristen Taylor was involved during the entire process even though she was not our lead photographer, developing a timeline for our wedding day, discussing "must-have" photos, etc. Kristin G. and her team (second photographer and assistant) did an AMAZING job on our wedding day!!! Kristin G. truly has an eye for beautiful shots, because we were blown away when we saw our sneak peak, and even more so when we received our full gallery! I never thought we would have such a difficult time deciding which photos we like best!
I promise you will NOT be disappointed if you chose KT&CO. to photograph your wedding!!! They truly love what they do, and it shows!

Profile Picture Alex, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images

I truly enjoyed working with Kirsten Taylor and her company throughout our wedding planning process. They are extremely organized and efficient, and we could not be happier with our wedding photos. Kristen was a joy to work with. She listened to all of my questions and offered her expert suggestions. She is a true professional and definitely knows her stuff when it comes to photography! My mind was at ease on our wedding day because I knew Kristen and her crew had our schedule under control. We had a large wedding party and managed to finish all of the shots we wanted ahead of schedule. I did a lot of research before booking a photographer, and felt that the packages Kristen offered were second to none. You definitely get what you pay for! Kristen has a second shooter, and an assistant that accompany her on the wedding day which is fantastic. They were a well-oiled machine! Also, every time a group of people were taking a photo on their phones at the wedding, one of the photographers would magically appear to capture the photo professionally and we ended up with a lot of great guest photos. You also receive access to an online photo gallery for all of your guests so that they can see all of your photos. Besides all of those perks, Kristen is clearly very passionate about her work. She made my camera shy husband and I feel SO amazing on our wedding day and the pictures reflect that. We could not be happier with this company, and I know we will cherish these photos for many years to come.

Profile Picture Emily , 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images

Kristen G was our wedding photographer and she was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She made us feel so comfortable the day of our engagement photo session and we knew that we made the right choice. Kristin is very talented and a total natural behind the camera. She seems to take in the chemistry of the couple and puts you in poses that fit your personalities and doesn't spend time in poses that seem uncomfortable/unnatural. We looked very natural in all of our photos. She was very flexible and professional on our wedding day and did not disappoint. We were blown away by how beautifully she captured our wedding day on camera! The pictures she took were breathtaking! Aside from having our wedding at the most beautiful venue ever, Kristin was our best decision of the day! Thank you Kristen Taylor and Co for being absolutely kick butt quality in wedding photography!! A special thanks to Kristin and her team for capturing our wedding day so brilliantly on camera!

Profile Picture Katie , 5/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

Absolutely amazing. Kristin G was incredible. From the moment we met her we just felt like it clicked. She gave us her honest professional opinions about how to best capture our day and we can honestly say we are so happy we went with her. She helped guide us throughout the way and half the time we didn't even know she was there. She took our last minute requests and family requests, etc. Her assistant, and assistant photographer were as sweet as could be as well. She helped us to feel right at ease. Can't recommend her and Kristen Taylor & Co. enough. They truly captured all our precious moments.

Profile Picture stephanie, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen Taylor was our photographer ... and the photos are just absolutely unbelievable. It's been about two months since our wedding and I look through the photos STILL every single day. I get to relive the best day over and over again. Her vision and talent is just... there are no words. Incredible.

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images

Courtney took our wedding and engagement photos, and she did amazingly! She has a complete mastery of lighting and composition (especially when compared to a photographer's work for our first engagement photo session).
I also like that Kristen called me to help solidify the wedding day timeline. I hadn't really planned things out that precisely before, and that really helped.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The BEST decision I made for my wedding day! I researched photographers for months and kept coming back to Kristen Taylor & Co. Their work was stunning and I was so impressed with their communication that I decided to book them and was so happy that I did. I loved how caring and thoughtful they were and were sincerely interested in capturing every detail that I wanted. Kristin G. did such a wonderful job and her assistant was just as awesome! It felt like I had a good friend taking our photos. They made us feel so comfortable and captured some amazing shots. Every one of our guests has commented on how beautiful our photos are. I can't say enough good things! I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Courtney was our photographer and she did an awesome job! She showed up right on time and was on the ball taking photos right away. She even had things we might need for our big day. The whole crew worked together and got some really beautiful shots of our big day. I am very glad that we picked Kristen Taylor to photograph our wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Proofs, High-Res Images

Hands down, Kristen Taylor and Co. are THE BEST! Since 2009 I have followed Kristen and her team (on their website and blog) and always dreamed of them shooting my wedding and they did on NYE 2016 :) They were absolutely amazing and amazing to work with. They captured the day perfectly and I could not have asked for a better team. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married and if I could give them more than 5 stars for this review I would. They truly do AMAZING WORK!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/31/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen Taylor & Co was by far the best decision we made when it came to wedding planning. Pictures are very important to us, and we wanted someone professional, but also fun and not stuffy. Courtney did not disappoint!!! She is amazing at what she does, and she was so fun during our long and cold wedding day. She made us feel at ease and relaxed throughout the entire day. Courtney let us be ourselves and captured the joy of the day. Our entire bridal party actually enjoyed having their pictures taken! Don't wait-hire KT & Co for your wedding--you'll be glad you did. (Courtney, now that the wedding is over, can we grab drinks?! ??)

Profile Picture Kendra, 12/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen Taylor & Co was by far the best decision we made when it came to wedding planning. We have received endless compliments on our wedding pics-and the photography staff. I'd give 100 stars if I could!!!!

Profile Picture Kendra, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It has been 6 months since out late October wedding and my family and friends are still commenting that our photos are "the most stunning wedding photos [they] have ever seen!" My husband and I could not be happier. A special thank you to both Kristen and Courtney, who made the entire process easy and fun and who gave as the most amazing wedding gift - gorgeous photo memories that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Erick, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Feel so lucky to have found KT&C! We could not be more pleased with our choice of choosing Kristen Taylor & Co., for our wedding. Sending three incredibly talented individuals to capture each moment of our wedding is only one of the many benefits of KT&C. Every photo turned out beautifully! I would absolutely recommend this team for any major event in ones life. The turn around time was short, receiving our photos only a few short weeks after the wedding, impeccable editing, creativity, and awesome candid shots! I can't not even tell you how many compliments we received on our photos! Also, with myself being a bit camera shy, Courtney and her team made me feel super relaxed and I could not be more happy with the way that each turned out.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Kristen for our wedding was the best decision and I feel SO lucky that my sister found her back in 2011 for her wedding. Our proofs came back so early (with a USB!) and we actually could not be happier with how they turned out. Kristen is an artist. She and her crew were somehow able to capture EVERYTHING (beautifully) without us even noticing their presence which was perfect. Furthermore, as a bride who does not love being photographed, she instantly made me feel comfortable and confident. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/10/16, 1 Review