Kristen Marie Cake Reviews

46 | Saint Petersburg, FL

46 Reviews for Kristen Marie Cake

Michelle W. · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing wedding cake

Kristen was amazing, the grooms cake was so detailed and personal. Everyone loved the decorations. The wedding cake was absolutely perfect. She was able to invision what I wanted and produced it effortlessly. The flavor of the cakes was delicious as well! We use her for every event we need sweets for.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! Your grooms cake was a blast to create and your wedding was stunning! We look forward to working with you in the future some more.

Kyle · Married on 12/01/2018

This was a last-minute cake for me. I had no plan just that I wanted A beach themed cake. I told Kristen exactly this " I want a beach themed cake, and this is my budget $__. She told me ok that is fine when do you need it? I told her in 5 days" she took right to my order and came up with amazing ideas. She beat the deadline and the cake was nothing short of flawless! I was honestly mindblow how amazing she was able to make this cake down to the small details of the surfboards and shells that were on it. Not to mention everything was edible. WAY TO GO KRISTEN! THIS GIRL KNOWS WHAT SHES DOING ????????

Sent on 04/21/2017

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you very much for your order Kyle! It was so much fun creating such a fun and personalized surprise cake for your event!

Lashay · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!!!

I met Kristen at the Tampa Bridal Show months before my wedding, and as soon as I tasted her cake I looked to my mom and said , “ This is the one!” I booked my official tasting that evening and the rest is history :) When my wedding day finally arrived , not only was my cake delicious it was beautiful ! My guests could not stop talking about how beautiful and flavorful it was. My husband and I could not be happier with our cake!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us to design your dream wedding cake. It was a beautiful wedding and a pleasure to work with you!

Leslie H. · Married on 11/06/2018

Kristen was amazing in suggesting and helping plan a cake for my parent’s 50th Anniversary Celebration. The cake was the hit of The celebration!

Beautiful! Exactly what we ordered and the cake was so delicious!!!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us for your special event. It was definitely a fun cake to make! Wishing your parents many more happy years together.

Carrie · Married on 09/22/2018

Kristen is a pleasure to work with! Beautiful and wonderful Cake!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 03/17/2018

Kristen did an excellent job on my wedding cake! She was very professional and accommodating. My husband and I tried three different places and hers was by far the best. She let us try multiple flavors until we found the perfect one. On my wedding day she took care of everything and I did not have to worry about the cake at all. My guests are still talking about how delicious the cake was.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

We are so proud to have been a part of your wedding! Thank you for choosing us!

Jenny · Married on 09/28/2017

She was amazing! Did such an amazing job with the cake!!! I deff recommend her for any cake... I will for sure be getting more cakes from her in the near future thank you so much you're amazing!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so much fun!

Tamela · Married on 08/20/2017

The cupcakes did not only look beautiful Designed like a flower bouquet they tasted devine.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Amy · Married on 07/04/2017

Kristen's cake was not only spectacular on the outside, but tasted even better on the inside. Her creativity is unparalleled and our cake was the hit of the 4th Of July party! AMAZING cakes!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you very much Amy! It was a lot of fun creating your exciting Fourth of July party!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/13/2017

I could not have been happier with Kristen Marie Cake! She was extremely professional and has an all around great personality. You can tell she loves what she does, and it shows in her work! She made everything so simple and met all my requests, I knew I could trust her with my cake for this so very special day and she did not disappoint! I highly recommend Kristen Marie Cake for any cake needs you have for any special day!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Darleen · Married on 06/01/2017

The best cakes ever! Stunning and elegant, service is impeccable. Thank you for making our event so awesome. Highly recommend Kristen Marie Cake for your next event

Sent on 07/04/2017

Erik · Married on 04/30/2017

Kristen is awesome and is a true artist! I have seen and tasted so many of Kristen's amazing cake creations. If you want something highly unique, classy, and very memorable, Kristen is a great choice.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Connie · Married on 04/29/2017

Kristen made a spectacular specialty "Jimmy Buffet " cake for a surprise birthday party. It was the highlight of the party. We didn't want to cut into it because it was a masterpiece but glad we did. It tasted better than it looked????

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

That was a very fun cake to create! Thank you very much for your business.

Nick · Married on 04/01/2017

We contacted kristen during a difficult time when my grandmother passed away. We wanted a special cake for her celebration of life event. We notified kristen only a few days before the event and she made a perfect cake very quickly. We appreciated it and recommend to take the time and use her!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you very much for using us for such a hard but special day. We were happy to have been a part of it!

Brad · Married on 03/29/2017

kristen Marie Cake was absolutly amazing! From start to finish Kristen was a pleasure to work with and knew exactly what we were looking for! The cake came out even better then we thought, I am still receiving calls and texts about it. Truly made the event perfect!!!!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts!!!!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Sandra · Married on 03/11/2017

Kristen is a gifted artist. She will make your event even more spectacular with her custom made cakes. One of kind, beautiful and delicious!

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you Sandra! It has been a pleasure creating all of your creations!

Kristy · Married on 02/11/2017

Our wedding cake turned out beautifully! ??

Sent on 04/20/2017

Amber · Married on 11/04/2016

Kristens cakes are exquisite! She has a background in sculpturing and it is apparent in her attention to detail. A true artist! She has had unbelievable training from French pastry chefs and more. Her professionalism is fantastic. As a business owner I appreciate her efficiency and ability to be flexible always with a smile. But above all of this, her cakes taste incredible! Some bakeries have beautiful designs, some have tasty cakes. Kristen can do both better then anyone in this area! Plus she can do fun pastries, mini desserts and little gift cakes as wedding favors! Will behaving her make my baby shower cakes and many more!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you very much for such a kind review Amber! It has been a pleasure working with you in the past and I look forward to continue working together to make your events over the top and memorable!

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2016

Not only was my cake beautiful and delicious, but Kristen is everything you want in the person making your cake or dessert for your special event!

Carrie · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Cake! Excellent service by Kristen! She is an artist!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Carrie! Beautiful wedding. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of it!

Christy · Married on 03/29/2017

Kristen is so creative - my advise is to just give her free reign with her design. She is truly passionate and loves what she does.

Sent on 04/11/2017