Kristen Marie Cake Reviews

Kristen Marie Cake 7
  • Flexia

Flexia Hudson · Married on 09/11/2019

wedding cake

Thank you so much kristen marie to the fullest. My wedding cake is so beautiful just exactly the way i want it. Plus it arrives on time on the venue. I never have to deal no issues kristen marie I highly recommend....Thank u so so much!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Kristen Marie Cake 8

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Flexia! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding at such a beautiful venue. We wish you and your husband the best!

B Fix · Married on 07/20/2019

Stunning design and delicious!

Kristen was amazing! She was able to exactly design what we wanted and the resulting design and execution was flawless & delicious! I can't imagine a better experience!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Brett! We were so happy to have been a part of your event! It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 06/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Kristan went above and beyond to to give us amazing cakes. I was planning my wedding from out of state and she was the only baker willing to send me samples to try.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Kristen Marie Cake 9
    Kristen Marie Cake 10

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Congratulations again Dana and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding! So happy everything worked out so well even from planning in Georgia!
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth Jones · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful! We had the cake that surpassed all our expectations

We are so proud of our wedding cake from Kristen Marie Cake. It was delicious, original, elegant and perfect for our style!

I couldn’t recommend Kristen’s business more. She is exceptionally talented, professional and absolute pleasure to work with.

I was fairly late in the game to contact cake vendors for our June wedding, and got worried when I was underwhelmed with many of the vendors I had been in touch with (either too costly, lacking timely communication and creativity.) After contacting Kristen though, I finally got excited for my wedding cake! She was so responsive immediately and I was thrilled with all the designs she developed. We were also very happy with the cake pricing, which was very reasonable.

Our cake turned out to be one of our favorite elements of our wedding, and we have received countless compliments on it. Thank you Kristen!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Kristen Marie Cake 11

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Elisabeth and congratulations again! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and plan your cake from out of state. We enjoyed the creative you allowed and feel it resulted in a stunning, one of a kind cake! Wishing you and your husband the best!

Megan · Married on 04/19/2019

Absolutely beautiful

The cake and cupcakes were absolutely beautiful! Turned out exactly as I envisioned. The cake itself tasted perfect and the filling tasted wonderful!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you o much Megan! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding and work with you! Congratulations!

Charissa · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Experience!!!

I met Kristen at the Tampa Bay Bridal Show. Her samples tasted amazing, she was also so sweet and knowledgeable. I knew she had to be the one to make our wedding cake. We had a consultation and she was open to my design. She offered suggestions and recommendations based on her experience. We also decided to add some vegan cupcakes, which also tasted amazing and fit our beachy theme, with little details added to them. I really enjoyed my experience and would highly recommend Kristen Marie Cake for your wedding cake design.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Kristen Marie Cake 12
    Kristen Marie Cake 13

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding Charissa! It was beautiful and we wish you and your husband a happy, healthy future together!

Michelle Weir · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing wedding cake

Kristen was amazing, the grooms cake was so detailed and personal. Everyone loved the decorations. The wedding cake was absolutely perfect. She was able to invision what I wanted and produced it effortlessly. The flavor of the cakes was delicious as well! We use her for every event we need sweets for.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! Your grooms cake was a blast to create and your wedding was stunning! We look forward to working with you in the future some more.

Kyle · Married on 12/01/2018

This was a last-minute cake for me. I had no plan just that I wanted A beach themed cake. I told Kristen exactly this " I want a beach themed cake, and this is my budget $__. She told me ok that is fine when do you need it? I told her in 5 days" she took right to my order and came up with amazing ideas. She beat the deadline and the cake was nothing short of flawless! I was honestly mindblow how amazing she was able to make this cake down to the small details of the surfboards and shells that were on it. Not to mention everything was edible. WAY TO GO KRISTEN! THIS GIRL KNOWS WHAT SHES DOING ????????

Sent on 04/21/2017

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you very much for your order Kyle! It was so much fun creating such a fun and personalized surprise cake for your event!

Lashay · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!!!

I met Kristen at the Tampa Bridal Show months before my wedding, and as soon as I tasted her cake I looked to my mom and said , “ This is the one!” I booked my official tasting that evening and the rest is history :) When my wedding day finally arrived , not only was my cake delicious it was beautiful ! My guests could not stop talking about how beautiful and flavorful it was. My husband and I could not be happier with our cake!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us to design your dream wedding cake. It was a beautiful wedding and a pleasure to work with you!

Leslie Hutchison · Married on 11/06/2018

Kristen was amazing in suggesting and helping plan a cake for my parent’s 50th Anniversary Celebration. The cake was the hit of The celebration!

Beautiful! Exactly what we ordered and the cake was so delicious!!!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us for your special event. It was definitely a fun cake to make! Wishing your parents many more happy years together.

Carrie · Married on 09/22/2018

Kristen is a pleasure to work with! Beautiful and wonderful Cake!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 03/17/2018

Kristen did an excellent job on my wedding cake! She was very professional and accommodating. My husband and I tried three different places and hers was by far the best. She let us try multiple flavors until we found the perfect one. On my wedding day she took care of everything and I did not have to worry about the cake at all. My guests are still talking about how delicious the cake was.

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Kristen Marie Cake 14

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

We are so proud to have been a part of your wedding! Thank you for choosing us!

Jenny · Married on 09/28/2017

She was amazing! Did such an amazing job with the cake!!! I deff recommend her for any cake... I will for sure be getting more cakes from her in the near future thank you so much you're amazing!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Kristen Marie Cake 15
    Kristen Marie Cake 16
    Kristen Marie Cake 17

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so much fun!

Tamela · Married on 08/20/2017

The cupcakes did not only look beautiful Designed like a flower bouquet they tasted devine.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Amy · Married on 07/04/2017

Kristen's cake was not only spectacular on the outside, but tasted even better on the inside. Her creativity is unparalleled and our cake was the hit of the 4th Of July party! AMAZING cakes!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you very much Amy! It was a lot of fun creating your exciting Fourth of July party!

Allison · Married on 06/13/2017

I could not have been happier with Kristen Marie Cake! She was extremely professional and has an all around great personality. You can tell she loves what she does, and it shows in her work! She made everything so simple and met all my requests, I knew I could trust her with my cake for this so very special day and she did not disappoint! I highly recommend Kristen Marie Cake for any cake needs you have for any special day!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Darleen · Married on 06/01/2017

The best cakes ever! Stunning and elegant, service is impeccable. Thank you for making our event so awesome. Highly recommend Kristen Marie Cake for your next event

Sent on 07/04/2017

Erik · Married on 04/30/2017

Kristen is awesome and is a true artist! I have seen and tasted so many of Kristen's amazing cake creations. If you want something highly unique, classy, and very memorable, Kristen is a great choice.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Connie · Married on 04/29/2017

Kristen made a spectacular specialty "Jimmy Buffet " cake for a surprise birthday party. It was the highlight of the party. We didn't want to cut into it because it was a masterpiece but glad we did. It tasted better than it looked????

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

That was a very fun cake to create! Thank you very much for your business.

Nick · Married on 04/01/2017

We contacted kristen during a difficult time when my grandmother passed away. We wanted a special cake for her celebration of life event. We notified kristen only a few days before the event and she made a perfect cake very quickly. We appreciated it and recommend to take the time and use her!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you very much for using us for such a hard but special day. We were happy to have been a part of it!

Brad · Married on 03/29/2017

kristen Marie Cake was absolutly amazing! From start to finish Kristen was a pleasure to work with and knew exactly what we were looking for! The cake came out even better then we thought, I am still receiving calls and texts about it. Truly made the event perfect!!!!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts!!!!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Sandra · Married on 03/11/2017

Kristen is a gifted artist. She will make your event even more spectacular with her custom made cakes. One of kind, beautiful and delicious!

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you Sandra! It has been a pleasure creating all of your creations!

Kristy · Married on 02/11/2017

Our wedding cake turned out beautifully! ??

Sent on 04/20/2017

Amber · Married on 11/04/2016

Kristens cakes are exquisite! She has a background in sculpturing and it is apparent in her attention to detail. A true artist! She has had unbelievable training from French pastry chefs and more. Her professionalism is fantastic. As a business owner I appreciate her efficiency and ability to be flexible always with a smile. But above all of this, her cakes taste incredible! Some bakeries have beautiful designs, some have tasty cakes. Kristen can do both better then anyone in this area! Plus she can do fun pastries, mini desserts and little gift cakes as wedding favors! Will behaving her make my baby shower cakes and many more!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you very much for such a kind review Amber! It has been a pleasure working with you in the past and I look forward to continue working together to make your events over the top and memorable!

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2016

Not only was my cake beautiful and delicious, but Kristen is everything you want in the person making your cake or dessert for your special event!