Kristen Marie Cake Reviews

45 | Saint Petersburg, FL

45 Reviews for Kristen Marie Cake

• Michelle

Michelle N. 路 Getting married on 01/01/2022

Delicious dessert for an amazing celebration!

Kristen was professional and very accommodating. I ordered cookies and a cake for my husband's 50th celebration. The carrot cake was a hit with all our guests asking for second helpings. I also ordered customized yankee jersey cookies that were a great hit. Thank you for helping make a special celebration a tasty and memorable one!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your event! We loved making the cookies and the cake was the icing on top!馃槈
  • Divya

Divya A. 路 Married on 01/16/2021

Phenomenal Service

Kristen is an absolute delight to work with. Due to COVID our wedding plans changed multiple times, therefore we planned and booked vendors within a matter for 3 weeks. Kristen was still able to accommodate us for a delightful tasting and was extremely accommodating to my vision. Our family is extremely happy with Kristens work and made a cake that was exactly what I envisioned! Highly recommend using her services!

Sent on 01/26/2021

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Divya! You were such a pleasure to work with. Everything for your wedding turned out beautifully! Congratulations again!

Samantha H. 路 Married on 01/15/2021

Book her today

Kristen Marie Cake was quite possibly my favorite vendor from my entire wedding. From the tasting to the boxing of the anniversary cake...everything was so perfect. She was even emailing me sketches of my grooms cake while on her own honeymoon! Now that鈥檚 a dedicated vendor! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and everything looked and tasted even better than I imagined. I will continue to use her for any future events.

Sent on 01/18/2021

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! It was such a pleasure being a part of your special day! You were such a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with you in the future.
  • Darby

Darby 路 Married on 01/15/2021

Elegant Wedding Cake - EXACTLY what we asked for!

Kristen was absolutely amazing! When we first met with her, she was very professional with her cake tasting. All of the flavors were wonderful and she made certain she had my vision for our wedding cake sketched perfectly. I was VERY shocked by the price because I knew we were getting an amazing deal for what we asked for. She created the cake exactly how I pictured it and I couldn't have asked for anything better! If you are considering Kristen, hire her!!!

Sent on 02/26/2021

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Aw thank you so much Darby! Was such a pleasure working with you and your cake came out gorgeous! Congratulations again!
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh S. 路 Married on 11/20/2020

Highly Recommend!

Our cake and desserts were delicious! And Kristen did all the set up for the dessert bar herself. She was always quick to respond and flexible with last minute changes! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you and being a part of your special day. Congratulations again!
  • Nicole

Nicole G. 路 Married on 10/10/2020

10/10/20 wedding

I highly recommend Kristen Marie Cake for your wedding cake. Her flavor combinations are fantastic. It was so difficult making a cake flavor decision so instead we opted for each tier being a different flavor combination. Kristen鈥檚 cakes are delicious. Everyone raved about our cake at our reception. On top of delicious cake, she is easy to work with and incredibly nice.

Sent on 12/14/2020

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! It was such a pleasure working with you and we were so happy you chose us to be a part of your beautiful wedding!
  • Leah

Leah G. 路 Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing!!!

Kristen Marie Cakes is amazing! Kristen is amazing to work with, so professional and really knows her stuff. The cake pairings taste amazing! We had three different flavors at our wedding and each one was amazing! My favorite was carrot cake with apricot and cream cheese filling!! Thanks again Kristen for your amazing talent!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Leah! I loved the macrame you made and the floral arrangements your mom made as well beautiful! Such a pleasure being a part of your special day.
  • Latoya

Latoya M. 路 Married on 09/06/2020

Kristen is great

I鈥檓 a cake maker but I didn鈥檛 want to make my own wedding cake. She did exactly what I asked for. The cupcakes and cake were delicious!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you for having us be a part of your wedding vendor team! It was a pleasure working with you and your wedding was beautiful!!
  • Katie

Katie 路 Married on 02/16/2020

Beautiful & Delicious!

Kristen made us the most beautiful & delicious cake for our wedding! She was so sweet and easy to work with while tasting & designing the cake. I had a lot of ideas for a cake and she really pulled it all together beautifully without all my ideas getting too crazy together! All our guests loved the cake! We loved her flavor options & went with vanilla with salted caramel & chocolate hazelnut icings. It was beyond amazing! Our year anniversary cannot come fast enough because we cannot wait to eat that cake again!

Sent on 03/14/2020

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! We were so happy to be a part of your wedding! It was beautiful and you were stunning! We look forward to making your anniversary tier 馃槉
  • Sara

Sara 路 Married on 02/02/2020

Kristen's cake was a work of art!

I cannot thank Kristen enough for such a beauty of a cake! She is so full of passion for her work, We gave her ideas of what we were looking for and she sketched up an idea and it was perfect! Her cake was fantastic. Her tasting we went to blew the competition out of the water. There is a lot of care and detail in her work and it shows. Best decision we ever made for our cake. The cupcakes were fantastic and not 1 was left behind. Kristen was on time for delivery and everything looked beautiful! Cannot wait for our 1 year Anniversary cake so we can order another one as we already ate the 1 year cake she provided lol. I couldn't let something that yummy go to waste!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Awwwww thank you Sara! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding! Let us know when your ready for more cake! 馃槈 lol
  • Mallori

Mallori J. 路 Married on 01/19/2020

Amazing!!!

Kristen was amazing!! My cake was one of the last things i had left so with only 2 months before the wedding she made my dream cake a reality!! I told her my budget was less than my extravagant taste (lol) and she made it all happen and under my budget! She went out of her way to accommodate my taste, budget, and middle eastern traditions. I can鈥檛 recommend her enough!!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Aw thank you so much Mallori! I am so happy we were a part of your special day. It was such a pleasure working with both of you. Congratulations again!
  • Courtney

Courtney 路 Married on 11/30/2019

Beautiful and delicious cake!!!

The process of designing my cake was amazing, she was really able to envision exactly what I wanted. And when I couldn鈥檛 decide on a flavor (because they all taste amazing) she said we could do different flavors per tier. We ended up going with almond which so many people said they loved and we also got cookies and cream because that鈥檚 our favorite flavor. Overall I would definitely recommend trying her out, I don鈥檛 usually like wedding cakes but hers taste great.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much for having us be a part of your wedding! We absolutely loved the inspirations envisioned and designed for your wedding cake and wedding cookie favors, we enjoyed making everything! You both were a pleasure to work with, congratulations again!
  • Danielle

Danielle 路 Married on 11/14/2019

Amazing experience

Marie made my day magical she was very easy to work with. She鈥檚 affordable and very sweet. I would recommend her to everyone stop here if your looking for a cake. Oh by the way my cake was delicious and soft and arrived on time

Sent on 11/27/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! I am so happy everything came together when planning from out of state. It was a pleasure working with you!

Emily 路 Married on 11/01/2019

Kristen Marie Cake made the wedding cake of my dreams!

Kristen Marie Cake was professional from our first tasting/visit all the way to the wedding. She was helpful, sweet, and did everything she could to make sure our wedding cake was perfect. We chose a naked olive oil cake with orange buttercream and white chocolate buttercream icing, and it was the most delicious cake. Not only did my now-husband and I eat the leftovers for a week straight after the wedding, but our guests loved it as well! I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Emily, your wedding set up was beautiful and I am so happy we are able to be a part of it. You and your husband were a pleasure to work with. I also loved your flavor choice, very tasty! Thank you again

Stephanie L. 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful Experience

Talking to Kristen Marie Cake about what we wanted and the entire design process was so easy. Kristen took our ideas and made them a reality. Our cake was SO beautiful and delicious. It was exactly what we had asked for.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! It was a pleasure being a part of your event and work along a great team of vendors. You were such a pleasure to work with. I am so happy you and your husband enjoyed everything.
  • Kristyn

Kristyn 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake!

Kristen did such an amazing job with our wedding cake, we are so happy with how it turned out. We were able to sample a few flavors during our consultation and it was so difficult to pick our favorite flavor, that we went with 2 flavors (almond cake with raspberry and chocolate cake with cappuccino)! Both were amazing! The cake itself, was absolutely perfect and exactly how we wanted it.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Kristyn! It was a pleasure working with both of you and I absolutely loved how everything turned out! I am so happy we were a part of your vendor team! 馃槉
  • Mr.

Mr. A. 路 Married on 10/18/2019

Delicious -

Kristen, created a design that match my wedding decor so perfect! It was beautiful! The cake and the cupcakes was to amazing delicious! We can鈥檛 wait to eat our anniversary cake !! All of our guests was so pleased with our flavor choices and was begging for more the day after the wedding !! I definitely will recommend Kristen to provide your bakery needs!! Thank you so much Kristen!
    Sincerely Mr.and Mrs. Carter

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Erica! It was a pleasure to be a part of your event, you and your husband were a pleasure to work with!
  • Flexia

Flexia H. 路 Married on 09/11/2019

wedding cake

Thank you so much kristen marie to the fullest. My wedding cake is so beautiful just exactly the way i want it. Plus it arrives on time on the venue. I never have to deal no issues kristen marie I highly recommend....Thank u so so much!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Flexia! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding at such a beautiful venue. We wish you and your husband the best!

B Fix 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Stunning design and delicious!

Kristen was amazing! She was able to exactly design what we wanted and the resulting design and execution was flawless & delicious! I can't imagine a better experience!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Brett! We were so happy to have been a part of your event! It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Dana

Dana 路 Married on 06/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Kristan went above and beyond to to give us amazing cakes. I was planning my wedding from out of state and she was the only baker willing to send me samples to try.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Congratulations again Dana and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding! So happy everything worked out so well even from planning in Georgia!
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth J. 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful! We had the cake that surpassed all our expectations

We are so proud of our wedding cake from Kristen Marie Cake. It was delicious, original, elegant and perfect for our style!

I couldn鈥檛 recommend Kristen鈥檚 business more. She is exceptionally talented, professional and absolute pleasure to work with.

I was fairly late in the game to contact cake vendors for our June wedding, and got worried when I was underwhelmed with many of the vendors I had been in touch with (either too costly, lacking timely communication and creativity.) After contacting Kristen though, I finally got excited for my wedding cake! She was so responsive immediately and I was thrilled with all the designs she developed. We were also very happy with the cake pricing, which was very reasonable.

Our cake turned out to be one of our favorite elements of our wedding, and we have received countless compliments on it. Thank you Kristen!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Elisabeth and congratulations again! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and plan your cake from out of state. We enjoyed the creative you allowed and feel it resulted in a stunning, one of a kind cake! Wishing you and your husband the best!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany C. 路 Married on 05/24/2019

Hands down wonderful!

Our family threw us a surprise wedding party after our elopement, they order a cake from Kristen. Not only was it beautiful but very tasty!! We are looking forward to unfreezing the top tier to have again on our one year anniversary!!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Megan 路 Married on 04/19/2019

Absolutely beautiful

The cake and cupcakes were absolutely beautiful! Turned out exactly as I envisioned. The cake itself tasted perfect and the filling tasted wonderful!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you o much Megan! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding and work with you! Congratulations!

Charissa 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Experience!!!

I met Kristen at the Tampa Bay Bridal Show. Her samples tasted amazing, she was also so sweet and knowledgeable. I knew she had to be the one to make our wedding cake. We had a consultation and she was open to my design. She offered suggestions and recommendations based on her experience. We also decided to add some vegan cupcakes, which also tasted amazing and fit our beachy theme, with little details added to them. I really enjoyed my experience and would highly recommend Kristen Marie Cake for your wedding cake design.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding Charissa! It was beautiful and we wish you and your husband a happy, healthy future together!

Michelle W. 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing wedding cake

Kristen was amazing, the grooms cake was so detailed and personal. Everyone loved the decorations. The wedding cake was absolutely perfect. She was able to invision what I wanted and produced it effortlessly. The flavor of the cakes was delicious as well! We use her for every event we need sweets for.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Kristen Marie Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! Your grooms cake was a blast to create and your wedding was stunning! We look forward to working with you in the future some more.