Kristen Golden Photography Reviews

Kristen Golden Photography 4
Kristen Golden Photography 5
  • Kelsie

Kelsie Watts · Married on 08/20/2019

The most perfect day captured perfectly!

Kristen was an absolute BLAST! Very organized, gave great direction, felt so comfortable and she got all of the shots I asked for. If you are looking for a photographer with an artistic eye that captures your day perfectly- this is your girl!

Kristen Golden Photography 6
    Kristen Golden Photography 12
    Sent on 09/06/2019

Maggie Wyrick · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Photographer

Kristen was so easy to work with, flexible about making changes, and very professional! She took the normal traditional wedding shots and then added her own creativity to make our big day even more special! Her work is unique and beautiful and we are going to fill our home with her photos of our wedding! She is amazing!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Drew · Married on 07/14/2018

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with Kristen on my wedding day. She is so accommodating and relaxing to work with.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Cassidy · Married on 06/16/2018

Kris was amazing as usual!! I wanted my wedding portraits to be timeless with a touch of trend, and she went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Kris never fails to be a creative goddess no matter what environment you put her in (she had some major obstacles during my day aka not being to move AT ALL during our ceremony). The images are even more stunning than I could’ve imagined. Amazing photographer and amazing friend.

Kristen Golden Photography 13
    Kristen Golden Photography 21
    Kristen Golden Photography 22
    Sent on 08/12/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2018

Kristen was amazing! She was so easy to work with and made our special day stress-free. She’s done our newborn pictures, engagement, and wedding photos and all of them were absolutely beautiful! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Hailie · Married on 06/02/2018

Kristen and her assistant went above and beyond what a typical photographer does. They made my wedding SO special and great. Our pictures turned out AMAZING! Choosing her was the best decision in the wedding process that we made. Memories will last forever.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Sammye Strickler · Married on 04/21/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Kristen was the BEST to work with at our daughter’s wedding! She has such an artistic eye and her photos captured so many beautiful memories of the special day. You cannot find a better photographer for weddings!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kaylan · Married on 12/16/2017

Fantastic Experience

Hiring Kristen for our wedding was the best choice we could have made. She kept the day running smoothly, listened to what we had to share, was up for whatever we wanted to do, and came up with unique ideas. She was organized and kept it relaxed the day of the wedding. It was a great experience and one decision I would not hesitate to make again.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2017

We could not have picked a better photographer! Super easy to work with! We are in love with our photos that we will have for a lifetime to cherish!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

I would never in a million years would have thought I would marry this man and I am more than happy that Kristin was able to capture our perfect day! She kept us on our time schedule and always made sure we didn't need anything. Seriously in awe of all the picture she got, even the small details. Would defiantly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Kristen was absolutely AMAZING!!! Not only was she super pregnant, working in 100% humidity, and had to get up early, she still had a great attitude about everything. She knows how to run the show to make sure you get all the pictures you want. This woman was laying on the ground to get the "perfect" angle, just to show an example of how much she takes photography seriously. We will totally be using her again in the future.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lynsee · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Kristen! She took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. My husband travels for work and she was so accommodating with our crazy schedule. Not only that but she made us both feel very comfortable with having our photos taken. She took the time to explain everything to my husband when he had 50 million questions and did it with a smile. She was shooting our wedding while in her last trimester of pregnancy and STILL handled everything like a boss! We are SO happy with our experience and how our photos turned out and I would not hesitate to work with her again or refer friends and family to her.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Hollie · Married on 06/03/2017

You will not be disappointed if you want magnificent pictures! Kristin was VERY pregnant at my sisters wedding. Her and her team were troopers on one of the hottest days of he Summer. She had to be uncomfortable and we never heard a negative word. She is professionalism 10X over! I was so impressed with her that we just did family pictures with her. I made a comment that I really should have got a picture with my husband at the wedding. So she sent me a great pic of the two of us!

Kristen Golden Photography 23
    Kristen Golden Photography 24
    Sent on 11/06/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2017

She is beyond amazing! Her photos are to die for and she always makes you look your best. I did not have to stress one ounce on my wedding day because she really helped tie everything together.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Hilary · Married on 11/05/2016

From start to finish, I felt taken care of with Kristen. Photography was my "thing" for our wedding I wanted to invest in (as opposed to food or decorations) and make sure our favorite day was well documented, and I wasn't disappointed. Just look at her work for confirmation! She was well-organized and made sure she didn't add more to my plate as the bride and was very efficient on wedding day. We're super pleased with the final product.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/24/2016

Kristen was by far the best person I could have chosen for my wedding day! She was so flexible and willing to go the extra mile, literally. Kristen traveled two hours to photograph my wedding day. My pictures are stunning and very unique. My pictures might be my favorite thing from my wedding day, except my husband of course. Call Kristen! You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/18/2016
  • User7193482 · 2+ years ago

Photography was one of the most important things to me when I was planning my wedding. Finding a photographer was the first thing on my to do list when I got engaged. After looking into several photographers comparing prices and their work we felt Kristen fit us best! She proved us 100% right! Kristen went above and beyond! She exceeded our expectations!! Kristen and her assistant were both patient and worked so well with the wedding party including the kids!! She has amazing talent and her photos help us relive our big day!! I have gotten compliment after compliment on our photos. She personalized our photos to fit us! She was flexible to work with and very responsive with all questions or concerns. She is confident in her work, which made me feel comfortable knowing she would capture all the important moments of our day. Simply amazing!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Jullea · Married on 06/25/2016

Kristen was AMAZING to work with. I was living 11 hours from where I was getting married and she did her best to contact me however we felt necessary. She was in constant communication and asked multiple times what type of photos that I would like. She came to the venue the day of and suddenly got to work. She was able to get in all my request, despite the heat! (98 degree wedding day). She even managed to get my whole family into one photo in the outside heat. (Close to 50 deep) She was great and had many ideas! Anyone who books Golden Photography will not be disappointed in any way. I feel privileged to have worked with Kristen for not only my wedding day, but when she was first starting out. She has grown so much in her business and has taken steps to continue her knowledge about her field of work.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Golden photography went beyond our expectations for engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Absolutely amazing and creative work that truly captures the moment. Kristen is very punctual and professional and cares about her clients. I would highly reccomend Golden photography & we will be going back.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Callee · Married on 05/28/2016

Kristen, does an absolutely amazing job all around each and every time. I have used her for my senior photos, engagement photos, and wedding photos. I will continue to use her for any family, maternity, etc. photos. She is always kind, energetic, and professional. You can clearly tell she has a passion for photography and cares about her clients. I am always amazed at her work. I wouldn't recommend anyone else besides Kristen! Not picking Golden Photography would be a huge mistake!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Allison · Married on 04/23/2016

Kristen was very easy to get a hold of on Facebook and on the phone. She sat down and explained everything; the contract, the photography packages, the timeline etc. Very patient and willing to answer questions. The wedding day went smoothly and my fiancé and I enjoyed working with her. We would use Kristen from Golden Photography again to take pictures for us.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Megan · Married on 04/02/2016

Kristen was such a blessing on my wedding day! She is amazing at what she does as a photographer and has so much passion in her work! I could not imagine my day without her! Not only are my photographs stunning she was coordinating with the DJ to keep the reception going and helping me figure out what I was supposed to do next! I will forever have amazing memories of that beautiful day captured in her work!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Molly · Married on 02/20/2016

Kristen did my wedding pictures, and I knew from the moment I got engaged I had to have her to do the wedding! She is personable and very talented! My husband liked that she didn't have to take a million pictures to get a good picture. She knows the look she wants and gets it in a few shots! I like that she requests poses for you, to make you look the best in pictures, yet the pictures look very natural. She also worked well with our DJ to keep the reception on schedule. I would request Kristen in a heartbeat!

Sarah · event on: 02/02/2016

Kristen at GoldenPhotography is amazing!! I loved the work she did for my Boudoir session! I know when you make the decision to get boudoir photos done, it can be stressful and awkward. I have my own personal body issues, and Kristen made me feel so at ease and beautiful! She was very professional, kind, courteous, and easy going. The photo shoot was not at all awkward or odd. It was fun and easy going! I felt like a model, and she had my photos done promptly. I would highly recommend her to others. Her photos are very classy!

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

Kristen is absolutely amazing! She pays so much attention to detail. When it came to our wedding photos, I had 100% confidence in her! Our wedding photos turned out to be better than I expected!
    I even had a pain-in-the butt wedding coordinator and Kristen didn't let it affect her and stayed calm!
    Kristen is always our go-to-gal for family photos as well.