Kristen Gann Photography Reviews

10 | Little Rock, AR

10 Reviews for Kristen Gann Photography

Kyrah · Married on 10/14/2017

Kristen has been so awesome from start to finish! She did an amazing job on our engagement pictures and I can not wait to see our wedding photos! Her and her friend Kara were amazing the day of the wedding! They helped keep everyone in line to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted.

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/29/2017

Kristen is fantastic and her photos are beautiful!!! She was the one thing I was not worried about in terms of everything coming together on the wedding day because she was prepared and I did not feel I had anything to worry about. She is very professional as well as very fun to be around. She was amazing and I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/21/2017

My husband and I recently got married in may of this year and we chose Kristen Gann as our photographer! She helped in every way possible to make our day special!! She was very easy going and worked well with us to make sure our wishes were accommodated! She was very fun and did an awesome job!! We would recommend anyone using her to assist in making their day just as special as ours!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Anna · Married on 04/22/2017

Kristen’s work is phenomenal! She is very professional and fun to work with. She captured every special moment! I’m so happy to always be able to look back at that day! She went above and beyond.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Amber · Married on 01/30/2017

Kristen is a pleasure to work with. She is fun but professional. Very easy to build a trusting relationship and really listens to your wants and needs. She is patient and great with kids as well. Kristen is loaded with ideas for photos and a variety of backdrop ideas working with what nature gives her. The world is her playground with the camera. She truly is a talented young lady.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Carolyn · Married on 11/19/2016

We had our engagement photos with Kristen earlier this summer, and we love our pictures. I had no idea what to expect with engagement photos (I thought it would be cheesy and weird), but my fiance and I had a great time in major part because Kristen is so laid back and easy to work with. We went to Two Rivers Park and had a variety of backgrounds and poses. I am so happy with the results, and would suggest Kristen to anyone. Great work!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Brenda · Married on 02/20/2016

Kristen Gann Photography is awesome. I use her for all my events and she is very professional and always on point. Great Pricing as well. You get way more for what you pay for.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/12/2015

Kristen was amazing!!! She captured some great moments!! I love my photos!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Sara · Married on 11/14/2014

Kristen perfectly captured our small wedding. She was open to my ideas while integrating her own unique sense of style (which I sorely needed!) She was able to photograph beautiful moments that I didn't even realize she was photographing at the time. She was also very timely in retuning her work for us to enjoy. I would recommend her services to anyone- especially frazzled brides like me trying to rein in the chaos of the big day into something beautiful and happy. We will cherish these photos forever. Thanks Kristen!

Sent on 02/13/2016
  • User6019320 · 2+ years ago

Very accommodating and went the extra mile. Beautiful photographs!

Sent on 08/23/2016