Kristen Fiori Makeup Artistry Reviews

16 | Trenton, NJ

16 Reviews for Kristen Fiori Makeup Artistry

Janine I. · Married on 10/03/2020

When you want to feel your absolute best...

A bride needs the absolute best people on her team and Kristen is no exception. From the moment she came in early in the morning - I knew I was very lucky she was there. She put me at ease with her calm personality and expertise. I could not articulate what I wanted for my makeup but Kristen saw my vision and made it so much better. The quality of her work is worth every penny. Not only did I feel gorgeous and my absolute best whenever I looked in a mirror but my photos turned out beautiful. My bridesmaids and MoB and MoG only had wonderful things to say about her too. I recommend her to all future brides and will personally reach out again when I want to feel amazing at future events.

Sent on 04/19/2021

Gina H. · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing!

I can't imagine what my wedding day would have been without Kristen. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted my makeup to look like, but couldn't articulate it. During my trial, Kristen walked through every step with me to make sure she could transform my vision into a reality. And that she did! I was worried about not looking like myself, but Kristen did an amazing job at enhancing my natural features, while giving me a little something extra to make me stand out on my wedding day. On the actual day, I truly felt the most beautiful that I ever have in my life! I only wish I could bring Kristen around to do my makeup every single day :)

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Krupa

Krupa P. · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing and so talented!!

Kristen did my make up this past weekend for my engagement party and was such an amazing artist to work with! She is extremely professional, and was very receptive of the changes I wanted to make from the time I did the trial to the day of the event. We made a few changes after my trial, and my hair and makeup came out exactly how I envisioned! She is so talented, and quick and efficient at what she does without compromising quality. I would recommend Kristen to anyone looking for a makeup artist in the area!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Karenn W. · Married on 11/24/2018

Kristen is Amazing

I highly recommend Kristen to future brides! Weddings can be stressful, and my day was no exception, but Kristen's calm personality put me at ease and assured me that everything was going to be okay! She was even super flexible when a family member was running late - I asked her if she could get her makeup done in shorter time, and she accepted my request without any hesitation! Most importantly, the quality of Kristen's work is worth every penny. She really understands how to deliver a look that matched each of our personalities, and she was happy to make changes if there was anything we didn't like. Kristen was the one I trusted to put the veil in my hair just as I was getting ready to run to the church!! If you hire her, you're not just getting an awesome makeup artist - you're getting another friend that will help you get ready on your special day!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Taryn

Taryn B. · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Artist- Wedding

Kristen is a true artist. She is so sweet and professional. My makeup looked amazing on my wedding day and even lasted until the next morning! I got so many compliments the day of my wedding about my makeup. Kristen made me feel absolutely beautiful. Kristen answered all of my questions and helped from the time of the trial up until my wedding day. She was super responsive to emails and an absolute pleasure to work with. She made the getting ready process so much fun the morning of. My matron of honor and mom's makeup looked amazing too. I can't say enough about how talented Kristen is. Book her today for any event, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing makeup artist: a MUST book

I met Kristen when she did the wedding for my (now) Matron of Honor, and I knew right away I HAD to have her as my makeup artist. Her portfolio is amazing, she is incredibly friendly and sweet, her work is impeccable, and it is obvious from the moment you meet her how much she cares about her brides! As both a bridesmaid and a bride, I received RAVE reviews from all of my friends and family on my makeup. I've never felt so pretty, and yet so much like myself! Her trial is a great opportunity to meet her, work with her, and bounce ideas off her expertise!
    I think this is huge: my photographer made a comment to me about how excellent she was on timing. We had 6 bridesmaids, myself, two mothers, and a flower girl who wanted pretty lips, and Kristen made a schedule for the day and kept to it in a way that didn't feel rushed or minimalized. My photographer was impressed, I was impressed, and overall she made my day run smooth. Check out her Instagram and DEFINITELY book

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

Kristen is AMAZING and her work is FLAWLESS!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Kristen! I knew as soon as I got engaged that I wanted her to be my makeup artist. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, so professional and responsive, and BEYOND talented. She really takes the time to understand what you like and she doesn't finish until she makes sure you LOVE your look. She's glammed me up for parties, my engagement photos, my bridal shower, and my wedding. I have never felt prettier than when Kristen does my makeup! And the makeup lasts all day/night, which is super important during your wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Kristen for all of your beauty/makeup needs. Her work truly speaks for itself!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Kristen was absolutely incredible! Not only is she the most talented makeup artist of anyone I researched, but she is so sweet and diligent with emails and responsiveness. Kristen did my makeup for my bridal shower, and I got phenomenal reviews from all my shower guests! On my wedding day, Kristen was on time and detail oriented with each of my ten bridesmaids. She took her time though demonstrated adequate time management! Kristen was even kind and considerate enough to touch up my moms makeup which was done by another artist. I would highly recommend Kristen for any special event or wedding party!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Ciera · event on: 06/09/2018

I wish there were more stars to give because Kristen truly deserves more than a 5-star rating! From scheduling my appointment to having to change the time to work better with my last minute event plans and even to executing the makeup look I wanted, Kristen worked so well and professional with me that I can't imagine booking anyone else for my next event. I showed her pictures and described the look I was going for and actually ended up with a makeup look even better than what I had in mind. From viewing other clients, I ultimately left it up to her to create a look that would best compliment my dress and I can honestly say there is not one thing I would have changed about it! The worst part of it all was having to take the makeup off at the end of the night because everyone (including my friends, family, and myself) adored it and can agree on how stunning it came out! All the products she used lasted all night through pictures and dancing and gave my face an airbrushed and flawless finish. It also did not feel heavy or "cakey." I highly recommend Kristen to anyone looking for a sweet, talented expert for your next event!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kristen Fiori Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Ciera for such an outstanding review and your kind words!
    I'm so glad that you had such a great experience and that you loved your makeup. I strive to make sure my clients are 100% satisfied and I'm so glad that you were as well. I hope to work with you again soon!

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2018

Kristen is so friendly, kind, and professional! She was very easy to get in contact with and flexible since I was such an indecisive bride! She knew exactly what I wanted... without me having to say much at all! Everyone raved over my makeup at my bridal shower and wedding! She’s amazing!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Kristen Fiori Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Britt!! I absolutely loved being a part of your day! You were such a gorgeous and fun bride!! Xoxo
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 04/07/2018

Kristen went above and beyond

Kristen did the make-up and hair for my daughter's engagement pictures as well as all the make-up for her wedding. Everyone looked absolutely amazing and she was able to give my daughter the exact look she requested. A+ service.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Kristen was my make up artist for my wedding in October 2018. She came recommended from a friend and was one of the few who still had availability for that weekend. I am SO HAPPY she was recommended to me! From the minute I messaged her she was very responsive and so sweet. She guided me with ideas for make up because I don’t wear too much, but listened to every concern or idea I had myself and we came up with the perfect look for the wedding day. She makes you feel like you are her only client when taking to her (even if the event is months away!) On my wedding day my bridesmaids looks beautiful and I felt like that stunning bride we all dream of and everyone complimented my make up. She provides you and each bridesmaid with a little touch up kit with the lip color which came in SO handy before pictures and the reception. I highly recommend Kristen and wish she could do my make up everyday! She is responsive, genuine, TALENTED and her prices were reasonable for brides and bridesmaids/mothers etc.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

If you are considering booking Kristen, don't hesitate any further, she is your girl! She is so professional and can pinpoint exactly what you are looking for with your makeup. My entire bridal party received compliments during the entire wedding of how great our makeup looked. Kristen seriously is amazing!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Alexandra · Married on 07/02/2017

Such an amazing experience with Kristen. From the trial to my actual wedding day, I literally felt like a million bucks. By far the best make up artist I have ever dealt with. She is beyond talented, has an amazing portfolio, and made me, my family, and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful and special on my wedding day. I cannot recommend her enough!! I am very hard to please since I myself am pretty good at make up, but Kristen is definitely the professional! She is super patient and will fix whatever you don’t like to make sure that you feel beautiful and love it. Book her today you won’t regret it.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Katie · Married on 05/26/2017

Kristen made me feel so beautiful and confident on my wedding day. She was so much fun and was very professional. We had a trial a few months before so that she could get a good sense of what I wanted and I couldn’t have been happier with the outcome! Not only did it look great but it held up through a VERY long and emotional day! I would recommend her to anyone in the NY/PA/NY area!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Kristen Fiori Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review, Katie! It was so great working with you and your family.. I had so much fun too! I hope to see you soon!

Kristen is the best of the best!! All my bridesmaids, mother and myself absolutely LOVED our makeup for my wedding day. She gives you exactly what you want without the feeling of having a ton of makeup caked on. I will not go anywhere else. Kristen is my girl! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/12/2018