Kristen Driscoll Photography Reviews

40 | Neptune, NJ

40 Reviews for Kristen Driscoll Photography

• Dana

Dana · Married on 09/14/2019

Kristen and her husband John just did our engagement photos and we are blown away. They came out absolutely beautiful and they made the whole photo session so much fun. They made us feel so comfortable and our photographs came out better than we ever expected. Can't wait for them to do our wedding!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Start to Finish

I don't think there's enough characters here to give Kristen, John and their team the appropriate amount of praise. From the time we booked with them and scheduled our engagement photos until the end of the night on our wedding night we could not have been happier. They get the shot, and they'll climb on or crouch in any position in order to do it. You don't even really have to ask with them, they have a vision and it creates the most beautiful photos you could ask for. If you do have a vision they'll make sure to capture that and more. As a bonus, they are FUN! They made us feel at ease, laugh, and feel confident all at once. Kristen knows what does and doesn't work before she even finishes clicking and she makes sure you move ever so slightly until it's something that you'll love. I recommend her to anyone in the area for their engagement and wedding and I can't wait for future life milestones to work together with them on. Double bonus, they're affordable, you're paying for quality without sacrificing the rest of your event budget and she'll work with you on customizing your package. We love them!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Marissa Visokay · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Wedding Photography!

My husband and I got married on September 15, 2018. Where do I begin to explain how great Kristen and John are? We hired Kristen back in June of 2017 and that was the best decision we ever made. Our wedding photos were a big aspect of our wedding that we wanted to be amazing. My husband and I are not the most photogenic people in the world so I wanted a photographer who would be able to guide us to take beautiful pictures. Kristen and John were extremely professional the entire day, helpful in so many ways and extremely patient with our crazy bridal party. They are a great tag team and truly made taking our 10 hours of wedding photos fun and enjoyable. I would highly recommend Kristen Driscoll Photography to anyone who has a wedding in the future!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Christine · Married on 09/08/2018

The pictures from our proposal are absolutely gorgeous. Both you and John did a great job of capturing such a big, special moment for us. We loved that you also captured all the laughing in between the serious pictures. We found ourselves smiling and laughing again just looking through them! We also cannot thank you enough for your continued professionalism and willingness to help us in whatever way possible throughout our entire wedding process.

Thank you again!

-Chris and Christine

Sent on 09/07/2016
  • Tori

Tori Mauro · Married on 09/07/2018

Extraordinary

Kristen and her husband John were absolutely amazing. Very responsive and able to answer all my questions in a timely manner. Her photography style is beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend Kristen Driscoll photography to anyone and everyone for any kind of event whether it be for weddings, engagement, maternity/baby photos etc. Top notch photography!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Kristen Driscoll Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Tori! From your Engagement Session to your AWESOME Wedding - We had so much fun working with you and Drew!

Katja · Married on 08/03/2018

From our engagement pictures to our wedding day, I can't say enough good things about Kristen and her husband John! They collectively have an insane amount energy and will work endlessly with a smile on their faces to get the best photos. Kristen even climbed a tree in a dress during our engagement photos to get an awesome shot! On your wedding day you want someone you're comfortable with as your photographer because they will almost always be by your side throughout the whole day. Kristen is perfect for that, and she will keep you laughing the whole time! She also did an awesome job with our flower girls. I highly recommend this awesome couple who will be your best friends by the end of your event! Our engagement pictures were fabulous and I can't wait to see our wedding photos!!!

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • Elise

Elise Basinger · Married on 06/09/2018

Incredible

I cannot thank Kristen enough for making my wedding day so fun and easy when it came to taking pictures. Our wedding pictures came out absolutely stunning. I am so beyond happy. She is such an incredible photographer and I am so happy that I picked her to be a part of our special day. I highly recommend using Kristen as you will not be disappointed. She captured all the raw real moments between my husband and I that I get to cherish forever!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Alexis · Married on 05/19/2018

Kristen and her husband were nothing short of amazing. They worked tirelessly, with a smile on their faces the entire time. They were so upbeat, kind, and always considering what we wanted. It rained on our wedding day and she and her husband STILL encouraged us to go on the beach and other locations to get the shots we wanted, despite the fact they got soaked. They stayed longer than they needed and REALLY cared about our pictures and went the extra mile all around. I would HIGHLY recommend Kristen - she will truly care about your wedding and getting you unique and amazing photos.

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2018

The Best Choice We Made for Our Wedding!!

Words can not even possibly describe what a positive experience it was working with Kristen (and her husband John). Kristen was the breath of fresh air we needed during the insanity of the wedding planning process. We were not in the United States through most of the planning, but Kristen always helped us so much via phone. It was like talking on the phone with a great friend who has ALL of the answers not only about photos, but wedding planning in general. She had so many valuable suggestions. On the day of the wedding, Kristen and John were on time and ready to go! She brought SO much positivity and friendly energy in the dressing room, during the moments leading up to the ceremony, and during the reception. She traveled all the way to New York for this event. What is so amazing about Kristen is that she was everywhere.....yet we did not even notice! She wasn't at all intrusive at any moment and to this day, we still do not even know how she got these shots because they were so intimate yet we did not know she was even there! Upon receiving our pictures back (all 2000+.....WOW), we were blown away. What we loved is that they weren't so "staged." They were real. I've been to other weddings and seen other photography where it was so clear the photographer told the couple/friends/family what to do. Hers were so candid, yet such high quality and professional. As we flip through, we are able to relive our wedding moments over and over and over again. She caught every laugh, every tear drop, and every intimate exchange between us and our family members. We will treasure our beautiful photos for years to come and will happily share them with our children one day. Kristen and John, thank you SO MUCH for the beautiful experience and for putting so much trust and care into your work. We will recommend you guys to anyone we know getting married. We are in awe of your photography work, professionalism, and character. THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/04/2018

eleonora · Married on 02/06/2018

Luca and I decided to elop in NY (we are from Italy) . We had such a great time with Kristen and John on our special day. Everything was sooo perfect and she did an AMAZING job with our pictures we will never thank her enough..
    She is so professional and talented. Highly highly reccomend her. She's the best!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Norene · Married on 10/07/2017

Kristen and John are just amazing. Kristen puts her clients first in ALL aspects. We were in constant communication throughout the wedding process. She made recommendations and helped to bring our vision to life. She went above and beyond to capture all of the special moments at our wedding (she even stood on top of a car at one point!). We were so blessed to have her capture our special day. Kristen and John kept my fiance and I at ease throughout the stresses of the wedding day. She helped us laugh and remember what the day was truly about. She was unbelievably accommodating and is INSANELY skilled. Kristen took our engagement photos as well and really captured who we are as a couple. I can't wait to get our wedding pictures back!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jessika · Married on 09/23/2017

You can just tell that Kristen loves her job. She is such a fantastic photographer AND presence, so bubbly and cheerful, and you can really tell how dedicated she is to the art of photography. She always goes the extra mile to get the perfect pose, the perfect reaction out of you, and to make you feel comfortable. Her husband actually accompanied her on our wedding day and I don't know how this is possible but he's ALSO amazing in every way. A true dream team!! I can't wait to see how our photos turn out - she was nonstop all night! I 100% recommend her, and plan on having her photograph all of our milestones from here on out. :)

Sent on 10/10/2017

Corey · Married on 05/27/2017

We simply couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Kristen is extraordinarily talented, and basically the sweetest person ever! She has a true gift for capturing the emotion behind every moment, and the personality of every person she photographs. It was very important to us to find a photographer who had a great eye for candids (as we both hate posing for pictures), as well as black and white work. Kristen simply blew us away with her portfolio in both areas - hiring her was the easiest and best decision we made in planning our wedding! She and her husband John make a great team (not surprisingly). Not only did they do an amazing job as professionals on the day of the wedding, but we so enjoyed actually having them both around AS PEOPLE. It's a lot to step in as "strangers" on such an important day and mix in so well with a group, and it really meant a lot to us. Every part of our day was covered thoroughly and thoughtfully - even the photos of our guests just sitting at their tables were amazing! Our family and friends still haven’t stopped talking about how stunning our photos are, and being able to share those beautiful personal memories with each of them was truly special. Kristen is intuitive, communicative, open, positive, enthusiastic, and a wonderful collaborator. We cannot recommend her highly enough! If you’re considering anyone else, just stop. Look no further.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Kristen is amazing! If I could give her 6 stars I would. She photographed my wedding last week and I loved her positivity and her ability to make me feel comfortable in front of a camera! Thank you!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Alex · Married on 09/17/2016

Kristen is amazing! TALENTED! She is one of the nicest people I have ever met and on your wedding day you want to be surrounded by positive people! When we first met her, I knew right away that I wanted her to photograph our wedding. She brings a positive energy, followed by lots of laughs and a huge smile to make you feel comfortable and ready to take pictures! Kristen and her husband John photographed our wedding on 9/17/16. They went above and beyond our expectations. We received our first look and Bride & Groom portraits so far and they are BEAUTIFUL! We cannot wait to see the rest. You want Kristen Driscoll to photograph your engagement, your wedding and your first born ... you won't regret it! Thank you Kristen & John!!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

ashley · Married on 08/14/2016

If I could give her 6 stars, I absolutely would. My husband and I were married in a small ceremony at City Hall, but none the less, we wanted to capture the moment and have photos to look back on. After combing through a few photographers, I found Kristen and fell in love with her work immediately! She and John, have a way of making you feel totally at ease in front of the camera (which was great for someone like myself), and her creativity and ability to get the perfect angles/ shots is second to none. We got our photos back pretty quickly and all I can saw is - WOW! They were gorgeous! I received so many compliments on how beautiful they turned out and I couldn't agree more. Kristen ismt just a talemted photographer, she is the best of the best.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/12/2016

Kristen Driscoll is a stellar human being and on top of that an amazing photographer. To say that I was a difficult bride is an understatement and she handled me with ease with her signature upbeat and positive attitude & constantly made us feel like her only client, even though she is one of the busiest photographers out there. Kristen took amazing engagement photos & wedding photos and always delivered what we feel are iconic and romantic shots that utilize bright light and capture the feeling of whatever we are doing. She is also GREAT at posing and always captures your good side! Kristen took the time to get to know us as a couple and learned our style and personalities so that she could best deliver what she knew would mean the most to us. She is one-in-a-million and her husband John is just as great. We enjoyed getting to know both of them and would recommend her to all newly engaged couples!!! Not to mention, she also isn't afraid of climbing a tree or table or hiding under people to get the money shot. She sees those types of photos when no one else does. We are so grateful for all of her attention to detail, warm personality and desire to beautifully capture our memories on the most special day of our lives!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Caitlin · Married on 06/26/2016

My husband and I had a fantastic experience working with Kristen! Not only is she professional and creative, she has the best, most positive personality! She was literally everywhere during our reception- I feel like she and her partner caught every moment and I was so grateful to have her. Photography is such a huge part of a wedding day and she definitely put my mind at ease. Kristen was also willing to work with us on our engagement photos- I really wanted them taken in NYC and it was tough finding a photographer in the area I got married in in NJ that would make the trip. She gave us a great deal on the engagement package for the trip she had to make.
    I feel like my big day was captured in the best way possible and can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 06/30/2016
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 06/06/2015

I am completely blown away by Kristen's talent! I was fortunate enough to find her, through word of mouth, after I had a less than thrilling experience with a photographer that took pictures for our engagement party. I am so glad I had her document the most important moments of our life moving forward. We had her take pictures at the bridal shower, the rehearsal dinner bonfire and for our wedding.
    She is extremely professional, prompt and can deal with large wedding parties with tons of personality. She was able to gather everyone quickly and creatively to get the best shots. She is open to ideas and photo opportunities. For our wedding she had an assistant and they worked so well together I hardly even knew they were there and taking pictures. I am so glad I got to know her and will continue to use her for any event or family photos in the future :)

Sent on 06/23/2015

Carolyn · Married on 05/23/2015

Kristen and John did an absolutely AMAZING job with our wedding photography! Kristen has the perfect blend of professionalism and personality, and working with her was just a constant stream of laughter and excitement. When it came to our big day, she and John went the extra mile to get the perfect photos (in the rain, no less), and we could not be happier with the end results!! We would highly recommend using Kristen to everyone we know!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2014

Photography was very important and Kristen with the help of her team did a beautiful job capturing our very special day! We got married on New Years Eve and requested there to be at least two photographers. Kristen brought 4 to be well prepared!! I could not have asked for a more easy going, creative, and wonderful team! Kristen and her team worked within our budget and our timeline to capture every moment from the beginning of the day to after midnight! I cannot thank her and her team enough for making the day even more special!! I would highly recommend Kristen to anyone! She is a MUST. Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Beth · Married on 11/15/2014

I can't say enough about Kristen! She initially met with me to go over the details of our wedding and immediately I knew she would be for us! I work in the creative industry and deal with many photographers on a professional level every day - so my standards were high to begin with - She exceeded them!!! We had lost several of our family members prior to our wedding, and Kristen provided ideas on how to incorporate this into our day. She spoke from experience, and understood the sensitivity of this. On the actual day she worked around our small venue, making the most of the shots artistically, and made sure she was getting most of our "requested" shots. She captured our day so beautifully and I would recommend her to everyone! Most of all, she is FUN! She laughs, and knows how to get just the right reaction out of you while taking the photos. She just has a great personality, and is one of the kindest, most patient photographers I've ever worked with. Definitely would hire her again for other things to come :)

Sent on 05/18/2015

Valerie · Married on 10/25/2014

We were fortunate enough to have Kristen shoot our engagement (she was hiding in the bushes!), our "official" engagement photos (the photo she took of us kissing in the rain is breathtaking and a once in a lifetime moment), as well as our wedding a few months ago.
    My husband and I don't consider ourselves the most eager subjects but Kristen was able to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and brought out the most beautiful and authentic moments between us. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten teary eyed reliving the moments Kristen has captured for us. Thank you for sharing your gift with us!

Sent on 02/15/2015
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/11/2014

I just received all of my photos and as I went to write this review my last few emails to Kristen were, "YOU ARE AN ANIMAL" "LOVE LOVE LOVE" "YOU ARE UNREAL" "AMAZING!!" - that pretty much captures my experience with her. She was AMAZING to work with, has a great bubbly personality that keeps you laughing and calm during the big day. My husband works in the industry and picked Kristen's work out from an art studio - he picked Kristen's work above photographers who have rates twice as high. My only concern is how am I going to make a wedding album when Kristen handed over 3,000+ incredible photos of us and our family?! :)

Sent on 03/04/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/04/2014

Kristen was exactly who and what we were looking for! Kristen's "eye" for beautiful lignt, wonderful moments, loving pictures were exactly what we wanted. Kristen, herself, was a dream come true. Easy, sweet, never in the way, worked with all our kids so well. Would recommend Kristen to anyone without hesitation. You will not be disappointed. People constantly comment on our pictures - and ask for YOUR NAME!

Sent on 03/11/2015