Kristal Miller Photography Reviews

Kristal Miller Photography 6
Kristal Miller Photography 7

Kirsten · Married on 10/20/2018

She gave me my vision

Kristal was exactly the kind of person I wanted to be my photographer at my wedding. Not only was she on time but extremely professional and work so well with my large family. She was open to our suggestions and allowed us to voice our wants and needs for our big day. She did our engagement pictures as well and those are to die for. I couldn’t of asked for a better wedding photographer! I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Vanessa · Married on 08/26/2018

We had to move our date as soon as possible due to family health issues, and that's how I ended up frantic one late night, trying to find a photographer. I emailed Kristal and within 24 hours, she responded back. She seemed genuinely excited for our wedding, and was very accommodating during my decision-making process. We decided to meet at 1 pm and she was right on time. When I met her for the first time, I immediately felt at ease with her. She's not pushy, and let our wedding party just be themselves while she photographed. We ended up hiring her for two extra hours that day (total of 6 hours).

We only had to wait a month to get our photos. Granted she didn't photograph the wedding (our venue is all-inclusive and they provide their own photographer), just the pre-ceremony and wedding party photos. But she still surprised us by her punctuality, considering she had 6 hours worth of pictures to edit. The quality of the photos is amazing. I would say I feel a whimsical/vintage vibe from them, so if that's what you're looking for, then hire her :)

My husband and I are very pleased with Kristal. We can definitely see ourselves hiring her again in the future.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Shaye · Married on 08/18/2018

We drove all the way from Texas and were EXTREMELY happy with Kristal’s work on our engagement pictures! Working with the sunset- she started snapping and in what felt like no time at all we had TONS of shots! We had our dogs there also and she was able to capture them- not an easy task. She also got some behind the scenes pics of our family. Absolutely great experience. Recommend her 1000%!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Kristal Miller Photography 8
    Kristal Miller Photography 9
    Kristal Miller Photography 10
    Kristal Miller Photography 11
    Kristal Miller Photography 12
    Kristal Miller Photography 13

Jake · Married on 07/10/2018

The pictures turned out great! Kristal was very fun to work with and very professional

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

Kristal was wonderful. She was eager and ready to answer any questions I had about the photo shoot for my wedding and even met my request for a first look. She also found a beautiful little park close to our venue for pictures of my husband and I. She was Great working with the kiddos while taking pictures and got some really nice candid pictures. I will definitely hire her again and will refer to friends and family. Kristal is a true gem. Very sincere and kind person.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Kenzie · Married on 04/20/2018

Kristal Miller deserves more than a 5 star review! She was my wedding photographer and captured all my picky ideas PERFECTLY! She is a happy, enthusiastic person who kept us giggling and comfortable during our shoots together. I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone! She has some major talent.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Marissa · Married on 03/31/2018

I can not recommend Kristal Miller Photography enough! I married the love of my life on March 31, 2018 and thanks to my wedding planner, my special day was absolutely perfect. Thanks to Kristal, so are my photos! I'm a picky woman and wanted nothing but the best for my day and Kristal delivered. I told her what I wanted and she exceeded my expectations. I was worried that I wouldn't love my pictures because I am NOT photogenic, but Kristal made sure that I looked beautiful and radiant in every single picture. She is seriously the best, we will definitely be using her for years to come for all of our photography needs.

Danae · Married on 03/15/2018

Kristal is the best photographer! She is such a sweet person and makes the experience unforgettable. I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Alexandra · Married on 01/13/2018

If you're looking for a wedding photographer I 10/10 recommend Kristal! She made our wedding day so easy and special and captured everything even more perfectly than I could have imagined. I'm so happy we found her and chose her for our wedding!

Jade · Married on 10/28/2017

Kristal is the most amazing photographer I’ve ever seen or had. She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She made me feel so beautiful. So easy going and so so so friendly. She got along with everyone at my wedding, all the people pushing and pulling her and she was so so patient and kind. It was like she was part of the fam. She great at capturing the moment. Everyone loves my pictures and my bridal pictures are to DIE for. Everything I told her i wanted beforehand, she made happen. I couldn’t honestly have chosen a better person. I will from now on only have my pictures done by her. I would 100% recommend.

Kristal Miller Photography 14

Casey · Married on 10/22/2017

Seriously the best photographer my wife and I could have ever asked for!! She knew exactly what we wanted, how we wanted it done and captured the entire thing just perfect! When we received our photos I cried looking at them. I never thought our beautiful moment would be perfectly captured and boy was I wrong. OUTSTANDING!!!!! Love love love.

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Kristal Miller Photography 15
    Kristal Miller Photography 16

Krystle · Married on 10/07/2017

Kristal was so helpful and easy going. We had a destination wedding so she had to travel and take time away from her family. She made sure that it was an enjoyable experience for my family and I. The pictures were nice, and I’m extremely happy with how she handled herself during the wedding and reception. We had a few bumps in the road but she handled them gracefully :) She kept in contact with me after as far as the process of seeing the photos and when they would be done. Thank you again for such great service and a wonderful experience.

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Kristal Miller Photography 17

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2016

I recently married my best friend and man of my dreams a little over a year ago and whenever I look through my wedding photos I’m always brought back to the best day ever as if I were reliving it! Kristal Miller Photography did my wedding photos and she did simply amazing! She’s an amazing, kind, flexible, and professional person. Not only does she have great personal skills but she’s got a great eye for those poses that will leave you falling in love over and over again, but she also captures that forever favorite candid shot! This wedding photographer will certainly not dissapoint!

Kristal Miller Photography 18
    Kristal Miller Photography 24
    Kristal Miller Photography 25
    Kristal Miller Photography 26

Mary · Married on 08/15/2015

Kristal was AMAZING! We came pretty unprepared to the shoot as far as styling the shots and poses go, and Kristal was so creative and knew EXACTLY how to pose us and we ended up getting the most incredible shots that I will cherish forever. Love love LOVE!

Kristal Miller Photography 27
    Kristal Miller Photography 28
    Kristal Miller Photography 29
    Kristal Miller Photography 30

Karolina · Married on 07/10/2015

Kristal is an amazing photographer! We are in love with our pictures. They were a great addition to our wedding reception. She makes you feel amazing and beautiful! I highly recommend her!