Krista Silz Photography Reviews

7 | Cincinnati, OH

7 Reviews for Krista Silz Photography

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

Krista did our wedding last October and we were so happy with everything! She was easy to talk to and wanted to make our day as special as she possibly could. The picture were amazing! We got them back so fast!!!

• Betsy

Betsy · Married on 08/27/2016

Absolutely wonderful! I highly recommend Krista!! She did amazing photos of our wedding and I am always getting compliments on how beautiful they are! She pays fine attention to detail and is extremely easy to work with! She will make sure your day is absolutely perfect, whether it be for a wedding or special event. Lastly, not only were the images perfect but I came to her about video clips that were given to me of my wedding from a family member. She willingly accepted my plea for help with making one complete video and she was able to take the clips and transform them into a wonderful memory my family can watch for years to come! So the answer to your question is yes, I would absolutely recommend Krista for your special event. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Krista Silz Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Betsy.

Krista was such a wonderful photographer, she captured all our "must-haves" and then got more shots we never would have seen otherwise! She also knew the perfect place to go for outdoor shots, since we were getting married in Covington. She was always on time and never seemed the least bit frazzled by anything, and her pictures turned out absolutely fabulous. She even suprised us afterwards with a little gift for our pictures, which was very sweet. Krista was the best photographer I could have hoped to find for our special day!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Susan · Married on 10/02/2015

Krista was absolutely wonderful to work with, she came up with very creative ideas and captured our special day with so many beautiful photos. I will be using Krista for my daughters weddings.

Pat · Married on 10/20/2012

She is very good~!! Works with you~!!

Rochelle · Married on 10/24/2015

Krista was a pleasure to work with and very professional. She provided great service at a very reasonable price!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Hattie · Married on 09/10/2016

3.4
      2.5
      3.0
      3.5

She was very nice, and was great helping me with the planning process, but as it got closer it didn't seem like she was as prepared as I had hope. Come the day of, there were multiple pictures that were not taken, even though we specifically asked for them. Several of our pictures came out blurry, and there we no alternative ones to chose from. I would typically expect there to be a minimum of 30-50 pictures of the bridesmaids alone, so we would have room to chose from. Instead we got about 10 and all were out of focus. Her assistant, however, managed to get so any pictures of the groomsmen we didn't know what to do with them, and they were incredible quality. She is fine when it comes to your standard alter pictures, but not so much when it comes to creativity and unique shots. I wish we would have had the assistant do all of the informal/fun pictures with the individual groups. She has good prices when you don't want to spend a fortune, but I still expected more than we got.

Krista Silz Photography's reply:

I apologized things didn't go perfectly as we both had hoped. I know the timeline was tight with the multiple locations and you had a lot of images you wanted. I did discuss that I would capture the important moments and do my best to capture all the extra poses you wanted. Ultimately, I wanted you to enjoy your day and not be behind the camera posing every second which you told me repeatedly that we did a great job and you were happy with our professionalism and helping the day run smoothly even with the rain.

I captured the bridal party after the ceremony and the girls and guys separately before hand.

Unfortunately, my lens did malfunction and I didn't notice the blurriness on the back of my camera just in the girls group shots prior to the ceremony. There was no time for 50 poses of just the bridesmaids. I never provide that many images and you didn't state that you expected that. I would have alotted for more time.

Fortunately I I still captured the important aspects of your day and provided you with hundreds of great images.

This was a first time I had a malfunction that I didn't catch right away. I apologize and have learned from this experience so it will not happen again. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help make things better.