Krista Mason Photography Reviews

13 | Burbank, CA

13 Reviews for Krista Mason Photography

kristeen · Married on 09/09/2017

I have worked with Krista Mason on two different events and have been absolutely thrilled with my images. She knows how important every little detail is but also takes amazing portraits. It's important to find someone that is talented at both.

She also is very personable and has a great sense of humor which is good for brides and grooms that aren't comfortable in front of the camera.

Sent on 10/17/2011
  • Mirna

Mirna · Married on 06/08/2013

Krista and Aldo are the best! They are super accommodating, friendly, and professional. My engagement, boudoir and wedding photos are To-Die-For and worry every penny. Krista knows how to position you to look the most flattering and for a woman, that's key!

Krista and Aldo have since become our friends and we are actually meeting for brunch this month. Love them and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Krista Mason Photography's reply:

Love you Mirna! Thanks for the amazing review! Can't wait to see you soon!

Erynn · Married on 09/28/2012

krista is very personable and professional. she's really got a unique eye for photography. i love her work and would recommend her to anyone.

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2012

Krista is amazing! She was more than I could have ever asked for in a photographer. I had tons of ideas of pictures I wanted and she did them all. She is so sweet and professional and her photos turned out amazing. I felt very confident that I would get all of the pictures that I wanted with her. Throughout the wedding we would communicate about what photos were coming up and how we were on our time frame. (which was amazing for me because I was super anal about time) I knew she had the understanding of what pictures were most important to me and the style. The absolute best was that I knew she wouldn't just leave because her time was up. She made sure I had everything I wanted (even ideas I had forgot I wanted). I will definitely use her again for any future photo sessions.

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2012

Krista captured everything we wanted and more so! She & Aldo go above & beyond from the
    moment you meet them. I will recommend Krista Mason Photography to all future brides I meet!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Johanna · Married on 08/28/2010

Krista Mason is a very talented photographer. She provided services for both our e-session and wedding and were pleased with both results. Krista makes photo time lots of fun and I like that she makes us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I also like the fact that she customizes and personalizes each of her client's work to make it unique to them. Although at first when looking for a photographer her prices were out of our budget, it really was worth every penny. She made me and my husband look so good especially at candid and stolen moment shots. And to top it off she travels anywhere. She should definitely be considered for any occasion! Thank you Krista for the work that you do!!! Keep it up =)

Sent on 09/14/2010

Erica · Married on 06/13/2010

I couldn't have asked for a better, more prepared photographer. Not only is Krista a great person but she is talented, professional and incredibly knowledgeable about weddings. She helped me and my husband out immensely, beyond just photography. We loved our engagement photos and truly adored our wedding photos. We would recommend here to any friend or family member.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Valerie · Married on 04/03/2010

It was great working with Krista! She was so easy and fun to work with, and she really knows how to get that great shot. Our engagement and wedding photos came out awesome, everybody loved them!! Thanks for capturing our special moments and we're looking forward to working with you again!

Sent on 02/17/2011

molly · Married on 10/10/2009

Love, love, love our wedding photos. Krista was a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone. She made the hours spent posing for pictures enjoyable rather than tedious. I love the light in our pictures... it's beautiful. Our venue didn't have any spectacular scenery and I worried that it would take away from our photos, but Krista did spectacular work. If you're interested in taking a peek at a few of our photos, email me... molly.bee.design at gmail dot com.

Sent on 11/04/2009

Katherine · Married on 09/21/2008

Krista and her assistant are great at what they do. We were thrilled with how the engagement photos turned out and can't wait to see all of our wedding photos. They were very flexible with working with our schedule, and even traveled from southern California to northern California for the wedding. And the price fit our budget better than anything else I had seen, even with flying her up and providing a hotel.

Sent on 10/07/2008

Stacie · Married on 06/30/2012

We absolutely loved working with Krista & Aldo! They made us feel comfortable while working with our unique family situation. They were flexible, honest and very creative. We are very happy with the beautiful photos Krista & Aldo produced!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Krista takes amazing photos. She is very flexible and honors your photo requests.

Thuy · Married on 07/29/2007

3.5

Provides door to door service anywhere in the LA/Orange County area. Very personable and accommodating.

Sent on 09/02/2008