Krista Brackin Photography, LLC Reviews

Krista Brackin Photography, LLC 1
Krista Brackin Photography, LLC 2
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing person, fantastic photographer, fairly priced

From day 1 we knew we made the Right decision with Krista. She kept the lines of communication open and always made us feel like we were on track to be in good hands on the day of the wedding. The application that she used, Honey book, allowed for trans parent pricing and clear objectives for the photos that we wanted to capture. Krista also allowed us to FaceTime her for meetings which made it super convenient to get together at a time that works for us as well as her. As busy as she was, we never felt that we were not a priority and that made all of the difference when we ask all of our questions. SPOILER ALERT: about 9-10 months before the wedding, we received a little something special from her in the mail - totally unexpected and after talking to my other friends, I really don’t think that this is typical or normal for other photographers to do! She proved in multiple ways that she was willing to go over and beyond and that never seemed to be more true that on the actual day of the wedding. We could not of been luckier I feel like I gained a friend more than just a photographer and for that I’m we are forever grateful. The pictures came out not even two weeks later along with her blog post which BLEW MY MIND! I constantly am receiving compliments on the pictures and it was all her and her partner, Abbey. We are so grateful to look back and smile both at the pictures and at our gut feeling to hire such an awesome person. After all, that’s what it’s all about! Can’t say enough good things about her.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Krista Brackin Photography, LLC 3
    Krista Brackin Photography, LLC 4

Colin & Laura · Married on 09/02/2018

Look no further than Krista Brackin for your wedding photographer!!

KRISTA WAS AMAZING. From the start, Krista was warm and personable, and helped my husband and I feel as comfortable as possible having our engagement and wedding photos taken (we were both a bit hesitant about being in front of the camera!). Krista talked to us about what makes for good photos, and also got to know us so that she could help match our style and know what kind of photos would work best for us! Krista was always extremely organized and professional, and at the same time was flexible to our wishes. She agreed to meet us at our venue for the engagement photos, which was awesome and such helpful preparation for our big day. She was extremely thorough in helping to solidify the plan for the wedding day, and we never doubted that she would be there and prepared. When the wedding itself rolled around, Krista and her assistant, Alexis, arrived with energy and made everyone in our family and bridal parties enjoy themselves while also making sure to capture all of the photos we hoped for! Even when getting some of the larger family photos became a bit stressful with timing, Krista kept her cool and made sure we got them done. We were so grateful that Krista was such a key part of the day. Afterwards, Krista's turnaround time for the photos was WAY faster than expected and the quality of her photos is just unbelievable. All of our family who has seen them so far has gushed over how beautiful the photography is! We have absolutely no reservations in recommending Krista to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photography experience, at an extremely reasonable price point. We will certainly be calling Krista back for future family photo shoots! THANK YOU KRISTA!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Briann · Married on 08/04/2018

Oh my goodness I don’t know where to begin with how amazing Krista is- not only as a photographer, but in her calm deamenor and super organized planning abilities! She is personal and polite even when my family and I were stressing (which after being in 6 weddings and working with 6 different photographers I can truly say was a blessing). She helped me tweak my timeline months in advance, sent me very helpful info with photography options I hadn’t considered, and was so flexible after our Catholic ceremony ran way over schedule. This caused some obvious changes to our photography-alloted-time at the reception. Despite all that, Krista and her assistant remained calm and cheerful, relaxing me and making the absolute best use of our time. Her turn around time is second to none! I haven’t even been married a month and have already received so many photos! People that I haven’t talked to in years contacted me through Facebook, Instagram, etc. to say how beautiful my wedding photos turned out and a couple ladies said they’d wished they’d heard of Krista before their own weddings!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2018

I had the honor of working with Krista through an event at White Chimneys, PA! Her energy is incredible, and her passion for her art shows through all her photos she takes. She takes a lot of time to make sure that all details are captured and knows how important they are. She does GORGEOUS work, and I am so lucky to have found her and create a lasting friendship!

Sent on 07/17/2018