Kris Weiss Reviews

7 | Raleigh, NC

7 Reviews for Kris Weiss

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2012

Kris knew my husband and I are completely terrified of public speaking and standing up in front of people altogether. He managed to make us feel completely comfortable during our ceremony though AND got the audience of our family and friends involved too which we loved. He made the time before our wedding to meet us with his wife for dinner so we could really get to know each other. Kris was so friendly and we could not have asked for a better Pastor to officiate our big day.

Sent on 04/12/2012
  • jnholt87

Jessie · Married on 11/11/2011

Kris was really great. He gave us several options regarding the order of ceremony. He really worked with us to make sure the ceremony reflected who we were and wasn't just generic. Kris and his wife are extremely nice people and no one would regret hiring him on as an officiant!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2010

My husband and I loved working with Kris. He made our ceremony perfect. I am so happy we picked him to marry us.

Sent on 04/20/2011

Jenni · Married on 04/24/2010

Kris Weiss provided us with an excellent service for our wedding. He was very accomodating with our personal vows.

Kris is great and so much fun to work with. I would highly recommend him to any bride looking for an energetic and personable officiant!

Sent on 05/16/2010

Jen · Married on 06/21/2009

Kris Weiss is AWESOME! He works for Harley Davidson on the side and is full of life. During the planning process, Kris was great at contacting us, asking questions he had, and meeting us at local places that were convenient. Kris was very helpful at our rehearsal. I had never gotten married before, ha, but he knew what he was doing. He helped to take the lead and rehearse with us. At the wedding he made no mistakes, spoke very loud and clearly to be heard with no microphone, and people loved him. He gave the blessing at our reception and I just can't tell you enough great things about him. He will get to know you personally so that when he does the ceremony, it's not awkward :)

Sent on 07/14/2009

Marc · Married on 06/07/2008

Kris is a special person and our Minister for life. We may go to the Lutheran Church,but kris married my wife and I on short notice and I thank God that he did. Though we are married over 5 years, kris still checks, prays for and counsels me spiritually. You will not find a better minister.

Respectfully,
    Marc o'Grady

Sent on 07/25/2013

Pastor Kris was excellent. We were able to customize everything and he gave great advice and answers to our questions. He is a genuinely nice person who loves what he does. Excellent at engaging the guests.

Sent on 01/07/2013