Kris Rollason Photography Reviews

100% recommend it

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
    Brandon C. Sent on 12/04/2023

The best!

Kris is amazing all the way around. We are so thankful we chose him to be our photographer.

Kris Rollason Photography's reply:

Thanks Brandon! You're all amazing and I had such a great time working with you and the girls. Can't wait to set up another shoot in the future.
    Heather H. Sent on 12/06/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding photographer in Pensacola!

Kris is very talented and takes amazing photos. He listens to what you want and includes you in the process. He has such a phenomenal eye and captures your most important moments.

Kris Rollason Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Heather I sincerely appreciate that. It was a pleasure, as always getting to work with you and your family multiple times and I was truly pleased to be able to be there with you after Finley was born. Talk to you soon.
  • Courtney
    Courtney B. Sent on 01/03/2024

Thanksgiving/Destination Wedding

I have nothing but great things to say about Kris! He exceeded every expectation as our photographer for our wedding. We got married 11.25.23 and this was also a destination wedding in Fort Walton (we live in Ohio). So not really knowing the area, seeing Kris’s previous work, we knew we wanted him as our photographer!

Kris was extremely creative with the pictures he came up with for us and those are our favorites! I also asked for special pictures just for me and my husband. They were exactly what we wanted and love them!

He communicated with us quickly and often! Which was important to us with it being a destination wedding. From before the wedding to getting our pictures back, he was always in communication with us!

We received our pictures extremely fast even with all the holidays after our Thanksgiving wedding. He even sent us some sneak peeks the night of our wedding!!! Looking through our album, I felt as if I was going through our wedding day all over again.

Thank you again Kris for capturing every moment perfectly for us!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Riley
    Riley P. Sent on 12/18/2023

Excellent Photos!!

We cannot express how amazing our photos were for our wedding day. Kris was very committed to us and our needs for entirety of the day and brought so much creativity that we didn’t know we needed to our photos. Not to mention he was professional and very comfortable to work with. Highly recommend using Kris to take your photos.

Kris Rollason Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Riley, I truly appreciate that. You and Kyle were absolutely amazing to work with and I can't say congratulations enough. Please, if there is ever anything I can help you with in the future, do not hesitate to reach out.
  • Allee
    Allee S. Sent on 11/30/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easily one of our favorite wedding vendors!

We had the pleasure of working with Kris as our wedding photographer a few weeks ago and it was easily one of our best vendor choices. He captured the whole day perfectly. He went the extra steps to get approved as a beach vendor and was willing to get the shots even in the rain. He was rarely seen without his camera up to his face. He not only got the standard shots but captured the journey of the day and the raw emotion on each of our faces. He went between our venue and airbnb with ease capturing both my husband and I’s getting ready moments. He went above and beyond and we couldn’t be happier with how our photos turned out. He was there for us the entirety of the event and we received over 300 images of the day. Not only was he a phenomenal photographer but he gave us a great memory and recap for us to always remember the day by. I would 100% work with him again and recommend fully to anyone in need of a wedding photographer.

Kris Rollason Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Allee. You and Danny were so great to work with and I couldn't be happier for you both. Please let me know if there is ever anything else I can do for you in the future.
  • Lyndi
    Lyndi B. Sent on 11/29/2023

Absolutely Perfect

I had an exceptional experience with Kris as our wedding photographer. His pre-event communication was thorough, ensuring a seamless day. Kris's dedication throughout the event was evident, capturing beautiful shots that truly reflected the essence of our day. His kindness and patience created a comfortable atmosphere for our entire crew. Kris's quick delivery and natural editing style enhanced the beauty of the photos. Overall, working with Kris was a delight, and I highly recommend his services for any special occasion.

Kris Rollason Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much Lyndi. I had such a great time with you, Todd and your entire families on that beautiful day. Congratulations again and please don't hesitate to let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you again in the future.
    Serena C. Sent on 11/30/2023

PCB Wedding Shoot

Kris is great!! We had our wedding on 10/8/23, and he spent the entire day for us capturing everything that we asked for and more. Not only is his pricing very reasonable, the quality of work is great. Easy to get in touch with and makes sure needs are taken care of! Despite having a wedding at the beginning of a busy wedding season, the turnaround time on our photos was not affected at all and we definitely appreciated that. We purchased more items with our package and he has stayed in touch after the fact about those things as well. Just great customer service and professional all the way around. I highly recommend Kris and would use him again!

Kris Rollason Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Serena. It was an absolute joy working with you and Terrance and I hope that our paths will cross again sometime in the future :-)
    Hannah H. Sent on 11/28/2023

Outstanding!

Kris is an outstanding photographer! He is very professional, talented, punctual, and has excellent communication. He was a joy to work with! Kris really checks off all the boxes. Before our sessions with Kris my husband had a small handful of photos of himself that he liked. It was really cool to watch my husband look at photos of himself with such confidence. I can't thank Kris enough for that. We are forever grateful we went with him for our engagement session and wedding photos. We look forward to working with him again!

Kris Rollason Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah, I can't tell you how much that means to me. You two are absolutely amazing and I am so thrilled to have had the opportunity to work with you.
    Taylor M. Sent on 11/30/2023

Kris is amazing!

Kris did our engagement photos and out wedding photos! He did such a great job and really captured exactly the style we wanted so perfectly. Our style was a tad different than what we could find in anyone’s portfolio around here and we also wanted a ton of candids captured so that we could really look back and view actual memories… he did all of that and we were in love with the entire album! will definitely be using him for every event in the future.

Responds within 24 hours