Kris Elliott Photography Reviews

23 | Portland, OR

23 Reviews for Kris Elliott Photography

Jennifer · Married on 12/25/2016

Loved working with Kris Elliot Photography! Amazing pictures were taken for us and the photographer we worked with really made myself and my husband look amazing! Absolutely will be using this service again in the future.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Alexa · Married on 08/27/2016

Kris was outstanding. She was flexible and open to our ideas and did everything she could to ensure she got the right shot. She worked tirelessly to be everywhere at all times and was extremely professional in doing so. I could not be happier with the choice we made in Kris. Look no further, she's the best!

Sent on 08/30/2016
  • Diedree

Diedree · Married on 08/06/2016

Kris & her assistant were amazing! They captured all the special & fun moments of our wedding perfectly. I couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Kris is a delight to work with. Not only does she have great ideas but she make you feel completely comfortable!
    And I love all of the pictures!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Kathy · Married on 01/02/2016

Kris Elliott Photography was an excellent choice. The value is certainly there and her photos are outstanding. Kris has a great eye for capturing those special moments that are priceless!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Kris is amazing to work with. She is friendly, easy going, offers ideas and has the latest technology. We loved our pictures too! I highly recommend Kris Elliott Photography!

Sent on 01/18/2016

An absolutely fabulous photographer and an amazingly talented woman. 5 stars just doesn't seem to scratch the surface as far as accolades are concerned.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Could not have asked for a more helpful & talented photographer. Much thanks, Kris :)

Sent on 01/19/2016

Cam · Married on 10/06/2015

Kris was an excellent photographer. She was able to help me choose great locations and her choreography really allowed the photos to look more natural.

Sent on 01/19/2016
  • FutureMrs.B

Jordan · Married on 08/15/2015

Kris is great! We did an couples/engagement shoot with her, and it was so much fun. We both felt relaxed and she gave us great direction. Very quick turn around to see our pictures! Can't wait to have her shoot our wedding day. Thanks Kris!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/08/2015

Kris was wonderful to work with! She's so kind and attentive to detail, our pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Kris is an awesome photographer. She is super easy to work with, creative and a lot of fun. Her rates are really reasonable and she delivers as promised. Highly recommend!

Marie · Married on 08/23/2014

I truly appreciate everything about Kris and her professionalism and quality of the photos she took for my wedding on the beach.

Sent on 09/17/2014

JT · Married on 03/22/2014

Relaxing and fun! Thank You for the beautiful pictures!

Sent on 03/22/2014

Sue · Married on 03/12/2014

I commissioned Kris to photograph a handful of my jewelry creations in the hopes she could capture the detail and make my "so so" pictures be a standout on my e-commerce jewelry site. Kris did not dissapoint. Her attention to detail is remarkable and combined with her talented creativity she captured some amazing photographs of which I am very proud to display on my e-commerce jewelry site.
    I would not hesitate to recommend Kris Elliott.

Jim · Married on 03/01/2014

It was such a breeze having Kris as our photographer! Her easy going personality helped ease the kids anxiety and the everything was filled with lots of smiles! Kris moves fast and keeps up with moving objects. After reviewing her edited work we couldn't believe how well Kris captured all of us! I can't wait to use her again in the future!

Kimberlee · Married on 02/28/2014

So amazing... we love Kris, she is the best. Kris was very professional and made my whole family feel comfortable and relaxed. Every interaction from the first phone call to the endless emails I sent were handled with such great kindness. I could not imagine a more perfect day and a perfect photographer to capture it all.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Debbie · Married on 02/27/2014

Kris was amazing! Everything she did was so professional, yet so friendly. We are so happy with our photos - can't wait to show them off! Thank you, Kris..... Great job!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Jill · Married on 02/08/2014

Kris is the most incredible photographer!! She's magic behind the lens and takes such pride in her work making every picture pure perfection!! Kris is laid back, very down to earth, and is so much fun to be with!! Kris makes sure that each person in front of the lens has fun, feels comfortable, and beautiful!! Her talent is jaw dropping!!

Sent on 03/23/2014

I used Kris for my wedding and for my salon website. She was professional, listened and executed my requests. She has an amazing eye. Thank you, Kris!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Tom · Married on 11/28/2013

Kris is a really great person and superb photographer. We asked her to take photos of our son for his Senior photos. She made great suggestions, completed excellent poses and finished the proofs in a professional manner. The best part is that she was hundreds of dollars less than other similar services that we looked into. I would not hesitate in recommending her for any photographic assignment!
    Tom W.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Jo Ann · Married on 11/21/2013

We asked Kris to get some pictures for us for our Christmas card and we were so delighted with the pictures. She worked with our vision and came up with her ideas as well. We would highly recommend Kris Elliott Photography for all your photography needs. Kris is very easy to work with and showed up on time. Thank you, Kris!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Susan · Married on 08/26/2006

Kris is the consummate professional without being "stuffy" or pretentious. She is so approachable that you will feel at ease from the first moment. She has an amazing eye and knack for capturing the most fantastic expressions and intimate nuances.

I actually met Kris almost 6 years ago and have watched her realize her dream by starting her photography business. She is an amazing artist and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone that is searching for the best photographer to capture your special event.