Krieger Entertainment Reviews

Krieger Entertainment 6
Krieger Entertainment 7

Maura · Married on 07/20/2019

Best DJ ever!

Krieger was the best DJ of all time. The dance floor was PACKED throughout my entire wedding night. Nobody wanted to leave! He is great at what he does and checked in with me (the bride) many times to make sure things were going as I wanted, which was awesome! I 100% recommend him for every wedding and event that needs a DJ! He was so fun and friendly to work with leading up to the wedding and made sure everything was planned and perfect before the big day arrived so I didn't have to worry about anything. He is unbeatable!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Yvonne

Yvonne Abdi · Married on 06/09/2019

He’s super intuitive with the music

The guest danced all night long! He’s super intuitive at listening to the vibe of the crowd and playing music that had them dancing all night. This task was a little challenging because we had family from Mexico and Iran. We wanted hip hop and a blend of the 2 cultures. He accomplished this and everyone was happy. In fact, friends and family still talk about it. He’s the perfect guy to hire for your event.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Krieger Entertainment 8
    Krieger Entertainment 9
    Krieger Entertainment 10
    Krieger Entertainment 11

Elise Maggiacomo · Married on 02/17/2019

Magic-Love Destination Wedding - Calamigos Ranch, Malibu, CA

Am so grateful that we were able to find a talented and professional DJ - David Krieger - for our daughter's destination wedding at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu. David Krieger was so attentive to detail and organized that we simply felt as if we were guests at a wedding that we hosted. David continually kept in contact with all of us throughout the wedding planning process and ultimately offered valueable suggestions to the Bride and Groom. When we plan out next wedding David will be the one that we contact for sure. Thank You David!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Krieger Entertainment 12
  • Priyan

Priyan · Married on 10/20/2018

DJ Krieger is the best!

I am a professional event producer in Los Angeles and therefore have the opportunity to work with several talented vendors in the industry. I have to say DJ Krieger rises to the top. He is always extremely professional and courteous, he's on top of everything. Most importantly, he knows how to rock a party! I love working with David and will continue to recommend him to clients!

Sent on 07/09/2019

kenna · Married on 09/28/2018

I don't even know where to begin with Krieger. His talent is out of this world! I am a music lover and he killed it at our wedding!

Rather than just meeting over the phone, Krieger invited us to see him at work when he was dj'ing in downtown, we made a trip down and instantly caught his vibe. He was professional, nice, super chill and we could tell that this was a match!

He asked all the right questions and was going to make sure our wedding was going to be the best night of our lives.

He DJ'ed our cocktail hour as well as our reception at Cielo Farms, he played all the right tunes at all the right times. Everyone kept saying they had never seen so many people on the dance floor the whole night. His set was OUTSTANDING! So many guests came up to us and said that our DJ was awesome and really didn't want the music to ever stop. We could not have agreed more, Krieger made our wedding. He made sure everyone was having a good time and it truly showed. We barely left the dance floor and I would not have it any other way it was the best day/night of our lives and we want to do it all over again! We would recommend him over and over again!

Thank you Krieger for being an all around rad human being and for being the BEST DJ!!!

Kenna & Mike 9.1.18 @ Cielo Farms

Sent on 09/06/2018

Krieger Entertainment's reply:

Wow thank you so much Kenna for the great review! I really loved DJing your wedding and wish I could do it all over again too!! Hope to see you at your friends' weddings!!

Brenton · Married on 05/27/2018

We can not say enough great things about David (DJ Krieger)!

He scheduled an in-person meeting when we first started to understand what we were looking for in a DJ and to show him the vision for the wedding. After this he sent us a guided form which helped us to pick special songs and music for every part of the night.

We worked with him for about a year before our wedding and he was extremely responsive to all our questions and information which other vendors / planners needed from him.

Two weeks before the wedding we had another meeting to discuss final logistics. We chatted for over an hour and the conversation seemed so natural and comfortable; we knew he was going to be able to execute perfectly on our vision.

During the wedding DJ Krieger did an absolutely FANTASTIC job! He was able to blend country, top 40, EDM, and throwbacks (70s/80s) perfectly together. He packed the dancefloor for over 3 hours and many of our guests got up from dinner early to start dancing. He directed guests attention to certain events (e.g., cake cutting) when necessary but other than that he let most of the music "do the talking". His transitions were seamless and we can not express enough how hard it could have been to actually mix some of our song selections together.

We even had one guest tell us she wanted to hire him on the spot for her wedding!!!

David is fun to work with, is extremely responsive, and is downright talented! A DJ can make or break your wedding which is why we highly recommend David (DJ Krieger).

Sent on 06/09/2018

Krieger Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind review, Brenton! Your wedding was a blast, and I was happy to help make it a memorable night. Make sure you give my info to that one guest that wants to hire me!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

I don't have enough good things to say about David! He was just amazing in every way. When my husband and I first met him, we clicked immediately and knew he was "our guy!" For us, it wasn't just about talent, it was choosing people that would work well with us (although he did have plenty of talent!) He was super easy going, everything felt very comfortable and when it came to the wedding, EVERYONE was dancing! We gave him loose guidelines of what we wanted, and trusted him with the rest and his music choices were awesome. If you need a DJ for any event, he's your dude! Thanks again so much David!!! Our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as amazing without you!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Krieger Entertainment 13
    Krieger Entertainment 14
    Krieger Entertainment 15

Krieger Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! I had a great time DJing your wedding, and loved working with you. I appreciate the kind words!

Rhiannon · Married on 03/03/2018

David Krieger is a boss! We hired him to DJ our wedding and I couldn't be happier. He has so much energy and is so passionate. He truly lets the music guide the night. He picked up on what my guests were enjoying most and allowed that to impact how and what he played. I'd recommend him over and over and over again! He's amazing! THANK YOU, DAVID!

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • I

Ian · Married on 02/10/2018

We hired David Krieger as our wedding DJ and it was an excellent experience. David was professional, responsive, and extremely attentive. He was able to cater to our (admittedly) particular country music tastes while simultaneously keeping the event fun and welcoming to everyone. David was great with toasts and announcements, and knew how to progress the music through the night to keep everyone dancing and having fun. I would highly recommend Krieger to anyone looking for a DJ, as our experience could not have been better.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Geena · Married on 01/27/2018

David was absolutely amazing and made my wedding a complete party. He played only the genres I wanted and kept everyone dancing and partying throughout the night. We got endless complements on not only his music but also his MCing. I can’t reccomend him enough. He was incredible. I would hire him again. Worth every penny.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Karen · Married on 10/28/2017

If you want a fantastic DJ for your wedding or other special event, we highly recommend David Krieger. We hired him for our daughter's wedding which was held last week in Topanga Canyon, and he was fantastic. Prior to the wedding he sent our daughter and now son-in-law an extensive questionnaire which was extremely helpful in planning the music from when the guests arrived, to the ceremony, the cocktail hour, the toasts, and all the dancing. He was a joy to work with. He is absolutely fantastic working the crowd. Coincidentally he was the DJ at a wedding we had attended in August. We had already hired him for our daughter's wedding so seeing him at this earlier one gave us a preview-and we were thrilled with his job there. It was a different type of wedding and a very different crowd, and he was perfect at both. His understanding of his audience, knowing exactly how to work with them and knowing how to be flexible at the last minute if necessary is a talent not every DJ has but David does He has a great personality and everyone at our daughter's wedding commented on how fantastic he was. The music and the DJ providing it is an essential key to a memorable wedding, and Dave made our daughter's very memorable. His fee is very reasonable, and he brings an assistant with him. Based on the preview we had of Dave's work at the previous wedding, we had high expectations for him at our daughter's wedding, and Dave exceeded those expectations. We highly recommend him and would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Karen · Married on 06/04/2016

DJ Dave did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. His wit and professionalism are top notch! I got multiple compliments on the music, and David observed our extensive no-play list flawlessly. I couldn't have been happier. He managed to get my dad on the dance floor, who according to my mom danced only once during their 30 year marriage.
    It seemed as though he picked everything with such consideration and awareness, and as cliché as it sounds, it was the best day of my life. Thank you for being a part of it, DJ Krieger!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Brynna · Married on 05/06/2016

David is amazing! He DJ'd our wedding like nobody's business and was an absolute joy to work with. He helped us choose our music and made suggestions that we wouldn't have otherwise thought of but that worked so, so well. Working with David felt like working with an old friend and I can't emphasis enough how great that was. He was professional yet fun and took the time to answer our questions and make us feel excited and comfortable for our big day. And, of course, the most important part of his job was extremely well-done, as everybody loved the music he was playing and had a fantastic time. We had people dancing until literally the very end of the night and if it hadn't been time to leave the venue, I guarantee everyone would have kept partying to David's dj-ing for hours more. The songs he played were a mix of both just what we asked for and unexpected selections that we hadn't thought of but that everybody had a blast with. He got friends and family members out on the dance floor who neither my husband nor I even knew had it in them! David Krieger is a huge, huge part of why my wedding day was the best day of my life and I plan to recommend him for literally every event I hear of that needs a DJ. :D

Sent on 05/11/2016

Katie · Married on 04/30/2016

In a word: Perfection! Dave helped us throw the wedding reception of our dreams.
    As someone who does events for a living, my expectations were very high and Dave not only met all of them, he exceeded them. From the beginning, Dave was professional, easy to work with, and detail oriented. Our wedding had challenging acoustics (venue: Please Touch Museum, Philadelphia), a lot of people to get on the dance floor (260+) and a lot of special requests. We talked on the phone a few times before the wedding as well as kept a steady email communication, which made us feel so comfortable with our decision to go with Krieger. Dave really helped us figure out the flow, schedule, timing, AND he mixed a special version of our father/daughter dance song since we had a surprise fast dance after our slow song. It helped us to have it in advance to practice too.
    The day of the event, Dave was timely, professionally dressed, and set up to rock the house! He worked seamlessly with the venue to make sure they were loaded in and situated before the guests arrived. Everything moved like clockwork. Dave did an excellent job of keeping us on schedule and when things went a little long, Dave adjusted accordingly to make the flow go smoothly. He also had people up dancing before the salad was event served. The night continued beautifully with a mixture of classic songs, top 40, and of course, fist pumpers. Dave even interlaced both fight songs from our colleges. The crowd LOVED it. We had 5 ½ hours of pure bliss and we cannot Dave enough for making that happen.
    Post wedding, we received nothing but praise about the DJ and how people said he was the best they had ever seen at a wedding. My father, a very tough critic, said the DJ was the only thing he was worried about (besides our dance) because of the tough acoustics and he was “blown away”.
    As someone who has attended 60+ weddings, I can say for sure, that Dave is the best of the best. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Maggie · Married on 11/21/2015

David was great and worked with us on our wedding with very short notice. We planned our wedding in a relatively short period of time and we reached out to a few DJ's, he responded right away. We didn't get any other response for a few days. We were so late getting him our music choices and final forms but he was patient and the wedding was great. Every song we requested was played. He followed all our requests and was flexible when we changed our minds during the wedding. He sent us a recorded copy of the entire wedding. He was easy to work with and our wedding was spectacular!

Sent on 12/12/2015

sofia · Married on 10/09/2015

David is an all-star DJ and host! He referred to our wedding as a "live event", which is what made him stand out when speaking with other vendors. We wanted someone who understood that each party and crowd is different, and who would be able to adjust the set to ensure our guests were having a total dance party. Our guests told us they had never had so much fun. His experience and professionalism became crucial on the night-of, as David coordinated with the kitchen and timed the speeches throughout dinner service to minimise disruption to the speaker, as the initial plan to have all the speeches finished before dinner didn't pan out. We also changed our first dance song the day before, without any issues whatsoever. David provided the lighting and worked with us on a custom color scheme, which turned out beautifully and saved us money versus hiring lighting from the hotel. No wonder he came so highly recommended by our wedding coordinator, Wendy Dahl. I'd hire him again in a heartbeat and recommend him for all occasions!

Sent on 01/15/2016
  • User6204424 · 2+ years ago

We were so happy with Krieger! He deejayed our wedding reception at Descanso Gardens in June 2015 with impeccable style and efficiency. When my wife & I first met David, we knew we had what we wanted: a decisive and experienced DJ who knows how to get the party going and moving, and who also was receptive to our specific requests for our special day.

Our guests were from a wide range of cultural backgrounds and from 4 different generations, and all of them were up and dancing. When my wife and I watch our wedding videos, we always comment how brilliantly David chose the songs to match the mood of the party, and how seamless the transitions were. David also has a great voice, which he used to confidently announce the various events during the reception, and keep the event on our desired timeline.

We look forward to recommending Krieger to our own friends when they need a DJ!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Tony · Married on 10/04/2014

My wife and I met with our DJ, David Krieger back in January of 2014 to interview him and see if he was the right guy for our wedding in October. He was not only the right guy, he was the cool, funny, personable, experienced guy!

We were blown away by his suggestions to help our wedding flow even better than we could imagine. You can really tell that he has a great passion for what he does because he delivered on everything he said he would and more!

My wife and I had complete trust in him as our Dj. So much, that our saying was, "When in Doubt, Trust Dave!"

He was very smooth with his song transitions during our ceremony and reception and kept our dance floor full the entire wedding. We can't stop getting compliments on how much fun our guest had at our wedding.

Not to mention when you go with this company you have two Dj's! One as floor coordinator/ Spotter and the other working as DJ/MC. Our second Dj, Ronnie, was so nice and accommodating. He set all the perfect cues for the ceremony and helped the music line up perfect with the girls walking down the aisle.

SERIOUSLY..These guys are awesome! If you want your party/ wedding to be not only fun but memorable, do yourself a favor and hire this company to do it for you! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Dave and Ronnie,

Thank you so much for making our wedding a blast and a beautiful memory!

-Tony & Tessa Mills

Sent on 01/15/2016

Elias · Married on 05/09/2014

I discovered this guy when I went to a friend's wedding about a year before my own. I was there and listening to the music and the MC skills and immediately thought "holy crap, this guy is exactly what I have been looking for". Rather than booking through an agency that assigns DJs just based on availability I approached him and gave him my info. The BEST part was I gave him the WRONG info on accident, but he sought me out and got in touch. I am so glad that he did.

David has an amazing knowlege of music (classic through the newest contemporary) and it shows. He knows how to build a crowd up, play things at the right time, and most importantly is a phenomenal MC. I used to plan/run big events in college and I think the MC skills are one of the most overlooked when people book entertainment. He is personable, smart, and runs a tight ship. In fact there was an issue with the sound system at our wedding that was no fault of his own and he figured it out like a surgeon. What impressed me most was how worried and commited he was to getting it right and making sure my party turned out how I wanted it to be. You really cant go wrong here. David is a consumate professional and will rock whatever you give him. A+ highly recommended.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Satomi · Married on 09/24/2016

David in one word is "flexible." Living in Tokyo and having to plan a wedding long distance, he made it work. He answered all my emails within 24 hours. He took calls and left messages when needed. I was so greatful to work with David for my wedding. I am not a big music person, so it was quite difficult for me to pick out songs for the wedding in terms of the grand entrance/cocktail hour/dancing etc., but he accommodated to that and on the day of played all the right music. If I had to plan another event that involved a wide range of ages, I would def. book David again!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Krieger Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! You were great to work with, and I'm glad you had a wonderful time!