Kremp Florist Reviews

Kremp Florist 6
Kremp Florist 7
  • LH2018

Lisa · Married on 04/28/2018

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful for our wedding! Leslie was a dream to work with. She understood my vision immediately and came up with ideas to go with what we wanted perfectly. Anytime I needed to add something to our contract or ask a silly question, she got back to me promptly and was super helpful and sweet! We got so many compliments on how beautiful all the florals were, and people were so excited when we announced the centerpieces could be taken home - there was not one remaining at the end of the night! Thank you Kremp florist for your outstanding work!

Sonia · Married on 03/10/2018

I had visited a few florists before I decided on Kremp Florist. My main reason for choosing Kremp was their level of artistry and professionalism. I met and worked with Leslie during the whole process, and she was absolutely wonderful. We met at her shop and she showed me tons of ideas she had for the floral arrangements and the personal flowers. She listened to all of my requests, and worked with me to figure out what would look best for our flowers, while still staying within budget. Her prices for the personal flowers were very comparable to other shops. However, her personal touches to the personal flowers set Kremp above the rest. Our wedding was in March, and she was still able to find all the flowers that I loved for my bouquet and arrangements. She even sprayed the leaves of my bouquet and my groom's boutonniere gold to match our colors of purple and gold. Her added personal touches really helped our flowers look fabulous! When we had a change in the number of center pieces a few weeks before the wedding, she was very accommodating. She created two large arrangements for the ceremony to replace the center-pieces that we didn't need. All the arrangements were beautiful, and I am so happy that I decided to go with Kremp for our wedding flowers.

Grace · Married on 10/07/2017

I couldn't be happier with how our flowers turned out for our wedding! Working with Kremp was as easy as could be - they were extremely accommodating, friendly, and overall very pleasant to work with. They truly made the process as stress-free as possible. We used Kremp for our centerpieces, bouquets/boutonnieres and an arch for the ceremony. Everything arrived exactly on time and looked perfect! We received many compliments from the guests. I highly recommend Kremp to anyone needing a florist!

Kremp Florist 8
    Kremp Florist 9
    Kremp Florist 10

Beth · Married on 09/30/2017

From the very beginning of the wedding planning process, we knew Kremp Florist was the perfect vendor for us. They were professional, informative and detail-oriented! We couldn't have asked for a better experience with them. At the initial meeting, Leslie was so helpful and provided an interactive experience. Prior to meeting with Leslie, I was very unsure about what I liked or how I envision my flowers to look on my wedding day. With her help, she was able to help me narrow down my thoughts and create a vision that I love. Leslie was an absolute pleasure to work with and I am beyond grateful for her help. On the wedding day, the flowers arrived on time and looked absolutely STUNNING. Kremp really went above and beyond in their service and helps to create a sense of ease in the planning process, especially if you are not sure on how to make your vision come to life! We highly recommend them for all events; you won’t be disappointed.

Kremp Florist 11
    Kremp Florist 12
    Kremp Florist 13
    Kremp Florist 14

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2017

We could not be happier with our experience with Kremp Florist. They did an amazing job with our wedding flowers and were able to work with our budget. I almost cried when I saw my bouquet, it was so perfect and exactly what I wanted. We got so many compliments from our guests about how pretty our centerpieces were. We would recommend Kremp Florist to anyone that we know getting married!

Rino · Married on 07/08/2017

Wow, Kremp Florist did an AMAZING job with my wedding flowers. Our venue actually had a contract with a different florist but when we met with that florist I felt uneasy. She didn't seem to understand my vision and the upgrades I would need were pricey. I met with several other florist but then I met with Leslie Kremp and I knew they were the one. She worked with my budget and she listened to what I wanted. To save money she recommended I buy my own vases which was perfect. I had to make several changes leading up to the wedding (especially with weather issues) but she was accommodating and very professional. The flowers the day of the wedding were perfect - from the bouquet to the gazebo ceremony flowers to the centerpiece flowers to the cake flowers. I highly recommend Kremp Florist for your wedding flowers!

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

Leslie Kremp did the flowers for my wedding, and they absolutely made the day!! I gave her the concept, and she 100% nailed it. The flowers were bright, colorful, well-coordinated, and stunning. I didn't know that I could love floral arrangements so much (I don't know much about flowers). Everything was updated in a timely manner and handled professionally. I HIGHLY recommend Kremp Florist for your event!!! They helped to make mine an absolutely magical one. Thank you, Leslie!!!

Aimee · Married on 05/06/2017

Kremp Florist really created such beautiful and amazing pieces for our wedding. They pulled together my exact vision I was looking for. Everything turned out a million times better then I ever expected. We used Kremp Florist for every floral aspect of our wedding. My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I had ever seen. They really pay attention to detail and do an amazing job. All my flowers were so fresh and full of life. The flowers lasted all day with out looking wilted! I got the most wonderful comments regarding all the flowers from our wedding guest. I would recommend this business with out any hesitation, I can't say enough about how lovely everything was! Thank you so much Kremp Florist!

lani · Married on 12/16/2016

Kremp made our day all that more special with their BEAUTIFUL flower arrangements. Leslie created arrangements exactly how I imagined them-- they were timely, professional, and super talented. I highly recommend Kremp!!!

Bianca · Married on 11/11/2016

Leslie was amazing! We were more than pleased with our experience at Kremps! During our meeting Leslie not only kept the store open late for us when we got stuck in traffic, but she greeted us with a welcoming smile. We expressed our need to stay within a certain budget for our wedding, but also shared with her our vision for the day. Leslie not only came up with the most perfect arrangements for us but she stayed within our budget! Kremp's delivered our flowers to the hotel where we were getting ready on wedding day and they were delivered perfect! I will never use another florist. Kremp's is worth every penny!

Terri · Married on 10/23/2016

Amazing arrangements for our wedding! kremp florist created the perfect bouquets based only on an inspired photo. Everything looked spectacular, and working with them was great! Will definitely work with them again!

Allison · Married on 10/15/2016

Everything was perfect! Kremp Florist listened to my wish list for my wedding ceremony, reception, and personal flowers, and truly went above and beyond, They even made a special backdrop for behind the head table at my request, which turned out gorgeous! The flowers looked fresh and they were all absolutely beautiful. They even lasted until after everyone went home after the reception! If I had any questions or concerns, I reached out via email and usually got a response the same day. I highly recommend Kremp; they truly care about their client and do everything they can to make your day extra special!

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

Leslie at Kremp Florist went above and beyond my expectations. The bridesmaids bouquets and the groomsmens boutonnieres were wonderfully accented with feathers, wheat and straw to accompany my rustic farm wedding. For my bouquet I asked her to incorporate my pet birds tail feathers which I supplied to her and she also in orporated several into the grooms boutonnière. The centerpieces were delicate and added just enough of the pop of color I needed. Job well done!

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

Leslie and the team at Kremp Florist were great to work with from start to finish! It was very easy to communicate with Kremp about anything -- flower choices, centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, petals, and even to make in person appointments. Leslie and her team were very knowledgeable. The color of our "fall colored flowers" were incredible. When they were delivered the morning of, I was blown away. Leslie helped me incorporate the colors and flowers I wanted even when I changed my mind on the texture of the bouquet.

She helped us upgrade the centerpieces that were included in the package through our venue and they looked wonderful! We received so many compliments on all the flowers for the day!

I would highly recommend Kremp Florist for any weddings!

devin · Married on 10/08/2016

Kremps was amazing! I brought in pictures, and many pictures one finds online are airbrushed.....these flowers looked so much like the pictures it was incredible. They were timely and friendly. The flowers were beautiful and i would recommend them to all of my picky friends. Worth every penny! Heart you Kremp Family!!! <3 <3 <3

• JupiterRising

Maria · Married on 09/18/2016

I stopped by about two weeks prior to my wedding day & ordered a medium sized bridal bouquet. I requested a combination of white & peach roses with a combination of other white & peach flowers with peach lace. When I picked up my bouquet, I was so amazed at how beautiful it was! Just the right combination of different whites & peaches together. One word for it: BEAUTIFUL! The girls in the front desk were super sweet & very helpful. Thank you Kremp! I will continue to buy flowers here!

• W

Whitly · Married on 09/10/2016

Kremp is truly top-notch. They made my Kate Middleton inspired bridal bouquet better than Kate's! I loved their ideas; they took my vision and made it absolutely perfect. The flowers were such a huge part of my day, and they were perfect. I've never seen guests so delighted by flowers. Thank you, Kremp!

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2016

Leslie and her team wete amazing. I came in with ideas for colors and flowers I liked and she took my ideas and turned them into art! Our bouquets and centerpieces were beyond my expectations. I literally jumped up and down when I saw them. I told my Husband that I want the same bouquet for my anniversary every year!

HANA · Married on 08/27/2016

Leslie was helpful from start to finish! The flowers were on time the day of the wedding and looked absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for better service or products. Thank you so much! I would recommend Kremp to anyone.

Emily · Married on 08/13/2016

Kremp Florist was my number one choice for our wedding flowers because of their local-feel and artistry. Our flowers were extremely important to me, and Leslie took great care to listen to our specific requests, and the Kremps team created our vision. Kremps was: kind, thorough, patient, and straight-forward throughout the planning and delivery. They provided the intangible beauty and the essence of nature we were looking for in our wedding weekend. Amazing.

Julia · Married on 05/29/2016

We had a fantastic experience with Krempe. We were planning our Philadelphia wedding (Valley Green Inn) from New Mexico. With only one in-person visit to Kremp, we were able to accomplish everything and the staff at Kremp followed up quickly with us for questions here and there by phone and email. I appreciated how flexible they were when we added/dropped colors and that we weren't tied to a certain price point. Most importantly, our flowers turned out gorgeous, including the archway / trellis. Highly recommend!

Jenna · Married on 05/21/2016

Leslie was great to work with from our first meeting to the week of the wedding! She made things easy - she helped me choose the perfect flowers, centerpieces, and finishing touches. She worked within my budget. She also took the lead with setup and breakdown and took that off my plate, contacting the venue herself. Everything was perfect!

I booked Leslie for my wedding and I could not be happier with how the flowers turned out. I'm a very indecisive person and I've changed my idea about 3-4 times, but Leslie was SUPER patient and took the time to walk through each idea of mine. Not only did Leslie give me her professional opinion on which flowers work best, she was also super affordable! I HIGHLY recommend Leslie!

Karen · Married on 05/20/2016

Make sure to use Kremp Florist. They are reasonable, personable and just wonderful to work with. They were on time and the flowers were beautiful!!!!! We received many compliments. I will definitely use them for other events in the future.