Kreativ Studios Reviews

Kreativ Studios View more information

• Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing, Shauna has a magical camera!

Shauna is down right amazing! From awesome communication while planning a shoot, to being prepared and knowledgeable the day of, making you feel like a complete super model during the shoot by helping you with poses and thinking outside the box with props etc. Her eye for detail and creativity is beyond words. I have worked with her for personal (wedding/engagement) and professional shoots (headshots/marketing photos) and know her work with children and families to be wonderful as well. I cannot wait for another reason to have a Kreative Studios shoot!

Kreativ Studios's reply:

Awww thank you so much Amanda! I literally always love working with you as well, you are so fun and down to do anything I ask! Your my favorite witch/grinch/lawyer/bride/real estate agent ever!! Xoxox
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 08/24/2019

Shauna is amazing, has a magical camera!

Shauna is down right amazing! From awesome communication while planning a shoot, to being prepared and knowledgeable the day of, making you feel like a complete super model during the shoot by helping you with poses and thinking outside the box with props etc. Her eye for detail and creativity is beyond words. I have worked with her for personal (wedding/engagement) and professional shoots (headshots/marketing photos) and know her work with children and families to be wonderful as well. The images she captured for us for both the wedding and engagement were so perfect and I will cherish them for years to come. I cannot wait for another reason to have a Kreativ Studios shoot and I have and will recommend her over and over.
    Danielle M. Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Photography

Shauna is incredible! My wedding package came with an engagement Photoshoot as well as the photography the day of. She has an amazing artistic eye and my photos came out more beautiful that I ever dreamed of!

She is the best of the best, and will spend the extra time to add filters and special details for you. My theme was starry night, and it wasn’t very starry out on my wedding day, but she added in stars to some pictures for me! She sent me a custom thumb drive with all of my photos on it, and it even came in a cute box with our last name. The thumb drive had our wedding picture on it. She really thinks of everything to make your experience so special.

If you don’t book her, you are missing out!!

Kreativ Studios's reply:

OMG Danielle! Thank you so much. This review means so much to me. It was my pleasure completely to make sure your photos were absolutely perfect for your theme. Thank you again for having me
    Alessandra Married on 09/22/2018

Engagement and Wedding photos

Shauna was great to work with! Both experiences were very relaxed and she had a clear idea of the photos she was taking. I didn’t have much directive or vision, really, and relied on Shauna’s expertise. The photos are stunning and perfect and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend her.

Kreativ Studios's reply:

Aww thank you so much Alessandra! You both were a dream to work with and I enjoyed every minute I got with you and your fun family! xo
    Robin Married on 06/30/2018
    Shauna is awesome! We are so pleased with how the photos turned out. She captured every moment just as we wanted her to.
    Megan Married on 08/13/2017
    Shauna is very professional and personable. She does beautiful work and her photos come back in a timely manner!
    Marissa Married on 02/18/2017
    I love working with Shauna! She is super creative and you can tell very quickly that photography is her passion! Shauna is very personable and professional, she makes you feel comfortable and beautiful. Her finished work is absolutely stunning!!