Krazy Cake Parlour Reviews

21 | Quincy, IL

21 Reviews for Krazy Cake Parlour

21 Krazy Cake Parlour Reviews

Meghan · Married on 10/22/2016

I absolutely love there cakes! It is always looking fantastic and has an amazing taste!! They always do a wonderful job!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Krazy Cake Parlour's reply:

Thanks Meghan! You and your whole family have been such a blessing to us! We love seeing your smiling faces when you walk into our ship! Blessings dear girl!

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

When I went to the Quincy area bridal expo I had the joy of trying Krazy Cakes for the first time. It was so delicious, I was in love with the cupcakes! When they were drawing people for the grand prizes I never thought they would call my name for the $1000 Krazy Cakes wedding cake certificate but they did and I can tell you it was nothing short of an amazing experience!!! They were so nice from start to finish! Not only were the cupcakes and cake phenomenal but so was the way they treated us! I will always recommend Krazy Cakes!

Danielle · Married on 09/03/2016

There is such amazing talent coming out of this parlour. Even before I was engaged, one of my biggest dreams for my wedding was to have our wedding cake made by Krazy Cakes. We wanted something different, but not too outrageous--what we got was a beautiful 8 tiered, 7 flavored, black and gold amazing cake! People are still talking about it. The moment we sat down for our cake consult with Shonna, we knew we made an amazing choice and since then our family now considers her a great friend! The cake is delicious (lemon and strawberry are my favorite), but the little touches like making my dad his own french toast/bacon cupcake for our wedding was something you won't get at any other cake shop. The staff makes everything special, you're not just another client, and that is why my family keeps returning for all the other milestones in our lives.

Krazy Cake Parlour's reply:

Thank you Danielle!! It was so much fun to create you elaborate eight tier wedding cake! Your style was extremely classy and unique all in one! My favorite at your reception was seeing the bounce house...WOW, how cool! Thanks for your trust in our beloved cake shop and for always being a returning customer! God Bless!

Chris · Married on 09/03/2016

Use Amber's advise on our cake choice as well as yours. She is AMAZING to work with and her and her team are the BEST in town. I highly recommend her. Our cake was so good out guests wanted to know where we got the cake from. She made our wedding complete. Thank you Amber..

Mieki · Married on 08/26/2016

I recommend Krazy cakes to everyone.awesome service and great ladies that helped make my very special.my wedding cake was absolutely beautiful!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Krazy Cake Parlour's reply:

Thanks for your honesty Meiki! You were fun to work with, blessing to you both on your marriage....enjoy the ride of your life! God bless!

Carley · Married on 08/20/2016

Amber and the Krazy Cake Parlour gang are amazing to work with! I have ruined cake tasting for myself, because I have never had cake this good before, and now any cake I eat is just not as good as my wedding cake! The design is especially made for you and your wedding, at a reasonable price. Great service, wedding tips, and ideas! Awesome company, and will definitely recommend them to anyone, and I will continue to order cakes from them. We live about an hour away from Quincy, and I will drive to Quincy for their cakes any time. I consider it a delicatessen!

Krazy Cake Parlour's reply:

You're too sweet Carley Jo! Thank you for taking the time to review us and I'm happy to hear everything was great! I really had fun during your consult, your family is a hoot and you dad is a very entertaining guy;). The set up at your reception was absolutely beautiful, thanks for letting us be a part of all of it! God Bless!

Dawn · Married on 01/30/2016

Shonna & Amber are ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! They, like their cake masterpieces, are DELICIOUS, and CREATIVE, whether you are looking for traditional, elegant, fun, trendy, over the top, simple or just a little different, the ladies at Krazy Cakes are exactly what every wedding needs!! They go above and beyond to make sure the bride, groom and moms and dads are thrilled with their cake! Amber and Shonna are FABULOUS to work with and from a mother of two brides this year, we were beyond satisfied and would definitely choose Krazy Cakes again!!

Krazy Cake Parlour's reply:

Thank you Dawn, we greatly enjoyed and will continue to always enjoy working with you! Thanks for taking the time to review us honestly! God bless you and your girls, looking forward to many more cake adventures with you!

Jason · Married on 10/24/2015

This cake was amazing! We wanted to do a three-tier cake that was made to look like chalk with lots of writing on it. They were able to do that, but since it would be out of the refrigerator for so long, we decided on doing a "dummy" cake. Styrofoam and fondant. It looked amazing, and the cupcakes we actually served were delicious!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Krazy Cake Parlour's reply:

Thank you Jason! You two were so much fun to work with and I loved all your creativity you brought to the table! Thanks for your kind words and I pray you two are enjoying the newlywed stage! God Bless, Amber

Kendra · Married on 10/24/2015

Krazy cakes provided delicious, decadent cupcakes for my wedding as well as a phenomenal "dummy cake" for decoration that was custom designed to fit my reception theme. The consultation and tasting was easy to get through and a fun time too! If you are looking for someone with amazing skill in quality and taste as well as in design, Krazy cakes is a perfect choice.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Krazy Cake Parlour's reply:

Thank you Kendra, you're too sweet! You guys were a blast to work with and I'm glad you let the momma's be at your consult too. I know your mother-in-law really wanted that pumpkin spice...it's about that time again;) Thanks for trusting me to create something beautiful for your big day! Enjoy your first anniversary dear, this last year went fast! God Bless, Amber
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 06/13/2015

Amber and her team did an AMAZING job for us last month! We didn't want a huge traditional wedding cake so Amber worked with us to arrange something a little more modern. We ended up with a buffet of sweets with a gorgeous modest size two tier wedding cake in the center. The topper was handcrafted by Amber to match our custom wedding characters from our wedding stationary, it turned out better than we could have ever hoped! Our sweets included brownies, two different flavors of mini cupcakes and rice krispy treats. Amber and her team arranged everything at the reception to look absolutely PERFECT! She understood our vision and made it a dream come true! Thank you so much Krazy Cakes for adding the right amount of sweetness to our special day! :)

Leanne · Married on 05/02/2015

Perfect cakes and such great people to work with!

Jessica · Married on 04/17/2015

Professional, fun to work with, AMAZINGLY MOIST and DELICIOUS cake, on time, and the result was a artistic approach to our wedding cake! Hands down best in the area!

Denise · Married on 03/28/2015

The people and cake are truly amazing at Krazy Cakes. So many of our guests complimented our cake and loved the several options of cupcakes we had to offer. The cake designers produced a work of art for our cake and I will suggest Krazy Cakes to every bride and groom in our area.

Danielle · Married on 01/31/2015

Delicious and so much fun! Our wedding cake consultant took some of our ideas and created something so unique and exactly what we dreamed of. The cake options they had us try were so good that we will be serving nearly all flavors at our wedding. This staff is incredibly gifted in their work!

Amazing cake. Beautiful decorating.

Larissa · Married on 08/10/2013

The cake was amazing. Everyone loved it and kept asking us after the wedding where we got the cake from. We had to make a change to the cake two weeks before the wedding and they were great with it. Will recommend them to everyone.

Lacey · Married on 09/22/2012

Krazy cakes did an amazing job on our wedding cake! Not only did it look fantastic, it was the most delicious cake I've ever eaten! Seriously! We live in a small town in Northeast Missouri and were very limited on options for our wedding, especially cake options. When I found Krazy Cakes and heard good things from family friends I knew we had to hire them. They only take 4 weddings a weekend, so I sent in a deposit without trying anything from their bakery and I’m so glad we did. My husband and I absolutely loved our cake tasting and consultation. The cake flavors were so tasty and our consultant was full of good ideas that meshed well with our thoughts and budget. We ended up with a four tier butter cream cake; white, caramel and strawberry flavors and two sheet cakes one full sheet of salted caramel chocolate bourbon and another sheet divided in half by caramel apple and strawberry lemonade. My husband and I absolutely loved the cake and I heard so many good comments from our guests on the cake after the wedding too! It was moist, full of flavor and definitely beautiful! I would highly recommend this bakery to anyone!

Kate · Married on 06/09/2012

Krazy Cakes was a newer establishment when we were planning our wedding. These cake ladies are quite something, definitely willing to try out your ideas, and our cake turned out wonderfully. I still have friends and family comment on how delicious the cake was. You go girls!!

The prices have gone up since we used them!!

Laura · Married on 05/17/2014

The cake was delicious, even a week after the event...Lemon Raspberry....great. They were very accommodating, we had to change the order as our numbers changed and that was not a problem. The cake was delivered just as they said it would be and the guests loved it.

Krazy Cakes is very easy to work with and make beautiful cakes. They respond quickly to emails. They may be a little over priced but I think they are worth it.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Krazy Cake Parlour's reply:

Thank you for your honest review! It always helps to hear the comments of others to become even better at what we do! God Bless you and your marriage!

1.0
      3.0
      2.0

I had several complements on my wedding cake. It was delicious. Several people also commented on my "pretty purple cake". I had asked for a blush or soft pink cake, so the purplish lavandar cake was disappointing. I called several times before my wedding with questions and never got an answer or a call back until right when my money was due before my wedding . My cousin also ordered her wedding cake from krazy cakes this year. She was upset after spending over 500 dollars on a cake and insisted on not having any chocolate, and they made one whole layer chocolate. After they were informed, they didn't even apologize. They only said "we have no idea how that happened".

Krazy Cake Parlour's reply:

We're sorry you've had this experience! Please call us personally as well so we can better and fully understand your experience and specifics of your situation! 217-577-5599 Tuesday through Friday 8:30-2:30 and Saturday 9-11. Please ask for Amber, the owner, and I will address this issue personally and have it resolved immediately! Thank you for being honest! God Bless!