Krapf's Coaches Reviews

58 | West Chester, PA

58 Reviews for Krapf's Coaches

58 Krapf's Coaches Reviews

Kimberly · Married on 05/05/2018

They were so quick to respond and very accommodating!

Sagar · Married on 10/28/2017

Krapf's coaches were very easy to work with. They helped choose the right sized vehicle for our wedding needs. The motor coach we ended up with was clean and comfortable. It arrived on time at the start and end of the wedding. They gave us the flexibilty to wait until a few weeks before our wedding to decide on how many vehicles we needed.

Alair · Married on 07/08/2017

Totally worth it. All interactions with the company in arranging the timeline for our day were punctual and professional. Our driver was courteous, timely, and got us to multiple picture locations smoothly and quickly. He helped all of our bridal party on and off of the coach at each stop. He was easy to find and always close by when pictures were being taken. We could not have gotten all of the shot that we wanted, in the time window that we had, without a shuttle like this. It was one of our splurges, but it was obvious almost immediately that it was an absolute "must have" on our wedding day. The shuttle was clean, very air conditioned, and allowed us to bring as many of our own beverages as we wanted (huge plus!). If you are considering getting a shuttle for your wedding day, I would definitely recommend Krapf's.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Krapf's Coaches's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy you had a great experience and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. It was a pleasure working with you!

Debbie · Married on 10/16/2016

I had no problems. They stayed on schedule and the driver was very helpful and so professional.

Kate · Married on 06/11/2016

We booked Krapf's activity bus for our wedding shuttle and everything went great! The AC was a plus - we definitely needed it in June!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Krapf's Coaches's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Kate! We're so happy to hear that your big day went well! - Krapf's Coaches.

Allisa · Married on 10/23/2015

Timely and easy to work with staff and driver.

Krapf's Coaches was on time, reliable, and helpful, and provided a school bus at a reasonable price. In short, everything you would hope for in a transportation vendor. They reached out to confirm with us even before we reached out to them, and worked with us on a detailed schedule that made sense for our needs. Caroline was our contact there.

We hired a bus to shuttle guests between the hotel and our wedding venue. Our driver, George, was very friendly and on time, and he didn't mind waiting at the end of the night for everyone to get on the bus. Overall a very nice company to work with!

Nicholas · Married on 07/11/2014

We ordered a 30 passenger van to shuttle our guests from the hotel to our wedding venue and the driver showed up in a full size bus. All of our guest said the driver was kind and very nice. The bus was on time to pick people up and stayed late to ensure our guests made it back to the hotel.

Heather · Married on 06/21/2014

After somehow picking one of the biggest days of 2014 to get married I knew booking things early was a MUST. I booked transportation about 9 months in advance and almost forgot about it until the very last minute!

Maggie took my frantic and forget bride moment in such stride that I honestly couldn't thank her enough on this site. She truly understood that I had no idea what I was doing in this realm and talked me through all options to help make my day even more smooth than I could imagine. I still remember wandering the aisles of Michael's while she talked me off the proverbial bridal edge and figured out exactly what I needed to help ensure my buses were still booked minus my miss on the final payment on time and helped me change my reservation to make it the most economical choice as well as the best options for my capacity!

The drivers were amazing and flexible when I had a group of guests that wanted to leave an hour early they did just that without hesitation! They were even early for both pick ups!

The buses were comfortable and just perfect in every way! If you're thinking about booking transportation for your guests (which I recommend any way!) book with KRAPF's!

After looking at numerous transportation services for our wedding we were shocked at how expensive it was. We were given the name to Krapfs Coaches from a friend but was skeptical once we received such a reasonable quote. Nonetheless we decided to book their services and we are so happy we did. They arrived on time, the driver was friendly and took as many trips as required to get everyone to and from the venue and the hotel. We are so happy we booked through Krapfs and would recommend to anyone!

• Jules

Julianne · Married on 01/04/2014

Quick, efficient, and professional communication. Prices were very reasonable and the service the day of our wedding was prompt and professional!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2013

We needed to get a bus for overflow guests when our hotel filled up. We had gotten a bunch of FB responses that a lot more people needed a hotel so we got one of their mid-size buses. As it turned out; no one went on the shuttle. The driver was early to the hotel to pick them up and drove over to the ceremony location when no one showed. He found my fiancé and let him know he waited a little longer than normal but no one ever showed. He still waited until after the reception to see if there was anyone who needed to take the shuttle back to the other hotel (although there was no one). He was really nice about the whole thing, and although we didn’t technically end up using him it was a good experience; I would recommend Krapfs.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Thanks for your review!

They were punctual and provided excellent service for the wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Thank you for your review!

I never realized how expensive wedding transportation would be until I started researching. I was amazed at how expensive it was just to rent a school bus! Unfortunately, my husband and I didn't have a choice and had to provide transportation for our guests. Krapf's Coaches was the most reasonably priced transportation service in the area. They were easy to work with and very responsive. A week before the wedding they contacted me to confirm logistics. The buses arrived promptly to pick up guests from the hotel and drop them off at our wedding venue and they returned later in the night to take guests back to the hotel. Everything went off without a hitch!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Ryan · Married on 08/31/2013

Overall great experience from booking the reservation and the transportation itself. The driver was extremely courteous, very experienced and had an excellent attitude. Would definitely recommend for future use.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Janice · Married on 08/17/2013

I would highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Aimee · Married on 08/03/2013

Krapf's was a great choice for our wedding. We rented a 31 person mini bus for transportation from the hotel to the ceremony. Krapf's had numerous bus/van options at very reasonable prices. They were extremely reliable and easy to work with - I never had to worry about if they were running loops to and from, which was great!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2013

Krapf's provided two shuttles for my wedding - one for the bridal party and one for the guests. They arrived early and were incredibly professional. Our wedding all took place within 4 blocks of each location in center city so we had warned them in advance that our guests may not use the service. They barely did due to some luck in the weather, but Krapf's was there the whole way to assist our guests. Despite traffic and construction they move everyone around on time. They made sure to pick us all up as close as possible to where we needed to go and ensure a smooth ride for everyone. I definitely recommend Krapf's for any event.

Sent on 03/28/2013

Carol · Married on 02/09/2013

Krapf's was extremely accommodating from the initial booking and planning to the day of the event. The driver was on time for all pick ups and drop offs and very pleasant and professional. The bus was clean and in good condition, and the price was excellent. I would highly recommend Krapf's to anyone for their transportation needs.

Sent on 03/13/2013

• User2053877 · 2+ years ago

Krapf Coaches provided 3 buses for our wedding day transportation. We needed to shuttle 100-150 guests between Philadelphia and our venue about 30 minutes away. We also needed transportation for the bridal party. Obed, our contact at Krapf, was extremely helpful in assisting us with figuring out our transportation needs. On the day itself, all the buses were on time, the bus drivers were courteous and helpful, and they were flexible about where the buses would park, etc. The cost for this service also beats every other option we had looked at while searching for wedding day transportation. We have received many compliments on the well organized transportation to/from the wedding and have heard that people had a great time on the buses and that the drivers were excellent.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Krapf's Coaches's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!

Laura · Married on 10/29/2011

I would like to start off all of my reviews by saying that my wedding was on the day of the freak October Nor'easter that absolutely no one could prepare for...Having said that, krapf's showed up exactly on time for my guests (i hired 2 of their activity buses) and really pulled through! They took everyone to the ceremony/reception location up a dirt road, getting stuck in the snow like absolute champions. Not sure what we would have done without them!

Sent on 11/25/2011

charlotte · Married on 09/04/2011

We had Naomi as our driver and had a coach bus from 230pm till 1230am and she was great, always on time, really nice - everything went perfectly! Candi from Krapf Coaches was super responsive by email and organized everything perfectly. Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/11/2011

Lori · Married on 06/19/2010

I used Krapf's for a shuttle service for my guests and they were great! Very easy to work with, reasonably priced, and were on time. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/01/2010