Kramerica Entertainment Reviews

38 | Eau Claire, WI

38 Reviews for Kramerica Entertainment

1 User photo

Kayla Seigneurie · Married on 10/31/2020

The best DJ for your big day!

Our guests LOVED Michael as our DJ. We had a Halloween wedding and he made sure to make it feel like both a wedding reception and Halloween party, which is exactly what we wanted! He is more than willing to make your day what you pictured and he knows how to keep the party going! He is so easy to work with and is fair and flexible with his services and you will not be disappointed! I could not recommend Kramerica Entertainment highly enough!

Angela Parker · Married on 09/26/2020

Best wedding DJ!

Michael had a huge part in making our day perfect, and he did just that! He took the time to get to know us, what we like and don’t like, and then took careful time planning the music for our entire wedding. He even helped me put together a surprise for my father daughter dance! He is hands down the best DJ I could have asked for for my wedding! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2020

Kristin · Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding DJ

Michael went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect. He listened to all of our requests, and made sure to spend adequate time with us before our wedding to understand our wants and needs. We had a very large wedding, and at times it was chaotic and unorganized, but Michael was able to direct and guide all of our family and friends flawlessly. As the bride I found it such a relief that I was able to communicate with Michael throughout our wedding, and right up to the moment I walked down the isle via text. His prompt responses put me at ease, and took a weight off of my shoulders. I was honestly so impressed by his professionalism, and willingness to improvise, and do whatever we asked of him at any given moment. He even captured a picture of our first dance of us, and that meant so much. I can only hope that every bride has a DJ like Michael at their wedding. It was one of the best investments we made.

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca M Gish · Married on 08/22/2020

Excellent person and he also was best man in our wedding.

He was also our best man at our wedding. His wife was Matron of honor. She is wearing red dress in photo.

Sent on 12/31/2020
  • Amy

Amy McIlquham · Married on 08/15/2020

Keeps the dance floor full

Good experience all around. He dealt with a wedding reschedule, us not having a for sure answer if we were going to be able to have the wedding on the 2nd date, and the fact we live in CA. He was every flexible and was willing to meet up with me in person as soon as I got into town to get details figured out.
    Night of was fantastic. He kept the dance floor full and our family and friends truly enjoyed it. He set up lights and we played games and it was all around a good time. I highly recommend Kramerica!!

Christopher Poquette · Married on 06/27/2020

Wedding DJ

I was very pleased with not only the music but the "banter" between songs/events. He made everyone feel like family and that was important to my wife and myself. He found our song, and it was the happiest day already, he truly made it even more special. He did whatever he could to make it stress free (which can be quite a task) and I would recommend him to anyone.

Dawn Rekstad · Married on 01/24/2020

Fantastic Fun DJ

Michael did an absolutely fabulous job for our wedding! He was able to do the music for the ceremony and then the reception. He is lots of fun, professional and easy to work with! He did an amazing job and we’re so glad we had him for our wedding!!

Sasha · Married on 09/07/2019

Kramerica Entertainment

Kramer made the whole experience about us. He wanted to make sure we got what we wanted. He went above and beyond helping us out!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel Olinger · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing and Top Talented DJ in the area!

Michael was absolutely amazing. He is so personable and flexible. He is very attentive and truly gives you the experience you desire for your special event. I was amazed by his talent and fun personality and so easy to work with. Such an outstanding DJ for my wedding, he had the guests dancing all night with his outgoing personality and hip music taste!! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun DJ!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding DJ!

Michael was so much fun to work with. He was super flexible and always able to work with the hours we gave him. He was so much fun to get to know and work with. Met him a few times before the wedding to get to know each other and talk about the type of music we wanted at the wedding. He kept everyone dancing all night long at the wedding. Played really good music and was overall a blast to have at our wedding! :) Made things flow so nicely throughout the night.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Sarah Plum · Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding DJ

Michael was an awesome wedding DJ! He communicated with us well, even meeting up with us at our house the week of the wedding to make sure all was in place. His music choice keeps everyone on the dance floor all night. We would highly recommended him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Shelby · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing, the best, can’t say enough!

For our wedding, Kramerica provided the best selection of music and we had the time of our lives! Definitely recommend his services, very willing to work with whatever you (bride and groom in this case) want. So friendly, so helpful, so much fun, and made our day complete!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • W

Whitley · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding DJ

Mike was an awesome dj. Met with us ahead of time and listened to our requests. Ceremony music was great, and speakers worked well for all guests to hear. Reception dance floor was busy throughout the evening. Mike is very friendly and easy to get ahold of! Dependable!

Marissa Myers · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ service

Mike was the best dj! He had everyone dancing all night! I could not recommend him more.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Missy

Missy · Married on 08/25/2018

Our go to DJ from now on!!!

I dont even know how to begin. He was AMAZING! We received so many compliments on our wedding and that we "know how to throw a party" Kramerica Entertainment went over and beyond our expectations! He got to know us personally so the music for our wedding fit us and our guests perfectly! The dance floor was packed all night long!

• Brooke

Brooke Walters · Married on 08/18/2018

My wedding

Michael was fantastic at our wedding, he asked us what genres we liked and specific songs or artists we didn’t care for. The guests loved him and the dance floor was NEVER empty! I recommend him to everyone! Thanks Michael!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Karla Morey · Married on 08/17/2018

Professional & Patient

He was so helpful & fun! I had no idea what kind of songs I wanted or needed for my wedding in August. He gave me numerous examples of what other couples have done. I really appreciated his patience with my indecisiveness.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Kirstin Krug · Married on 08/11/2018

Mike is amazing!

Right from the start Mike was so easy to work with & really cared about making our day special. If we asked for it he made it happen! Amazing music choices and we all had the most amazing time!

Alex Kalish · Married on 06/02/2018

Fantastic job. We'd recommend to anyone

Mike was fantastic to work with. He was very detail oriented and made sure everything was planned out for us. It was very nice to have someone so experienced working on our side. We'd recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Casey · Married on 09/16/2017

Very helpful and professional. Drove to meet us to go over songs and to make sure he had everything we wanted before our big day!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/26/2017

Mike does such a wonderful job and putting his clients first and making sure he is truly doing what they want. He gives you a packet to fill out with what you want played and not played. But is totally fine with taking the reigns and playing a mix of new and old stuff! Makes it fun and not boring for the crowd. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for my wedding. He made sure everything would be perfect. He played music for the ceremony as well as let one of my girls sing my walk down song. You won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Abigail · Married on 07/08/2017

I highly recommend Kramerica Entertainment! Mike helped make our wedding reception so lively and fun! Incredibly professional, kind, and talented, Mike is great to work with and he knows how to keep your guests dancing the night away! My husband and I were so thrilled to feature Mike at our wedding--definitely go with Kramerica Entertainment as your wedding DJ!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Carley · Married on 06/10/2017

Mike was very professional, a pleasure to work with and overall, AWESOME! I don't think people left the dance floor all night. I had so many comments after the wedding about how great the music/he was. ("Your DJ was on point all night!") I highly recommend Kramerica Entertainment. We gained a friend through our experience! :)

Sent on 07/08/2016

Abbie · Married on 06/10/2017

Honestly. I've had so many compliments on the DJ. Michael knew what to play to keep the dance floor busy.. ALL NIGHT! Not only during the wedding did he do awesome, but leading up to it helped me! I'm what people called a "laidback" bride aka clueless. But he helped pick the most perfect songs and even offered help with other sevices! 100% he'd play at my next wedding ;) haha! Worth every single penny!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/20/2017

Kramer made our day perfect. He was able to make a perfect playlist off of both of our varied music styles and tailored our day specifically to us. Hands down best DJ!

Sent on 05/27/2017