Krafted by Design Reviews

Krafted by Design 6
Krafted by Design 7

Sasha · Married on 08/10/2019

Montego Bay wedding: Bellefield Great House

I had the pleasure of working with Chalene as a destination bride from the states. I interviewed many planners before choosing Krafted to ensure it was the right fit. Chalene provided me with the freedom and autonomy to plan my wedding along with her guidance. I felt I had a true partnership in planning my wedding and she always had my back. Especially because I couldn't be in Jamaica during the planning, there's no one I would trust more to handle such a momentous event on my life. My family and friends are still talking about how this was the best wedding they ever attended and i could not have done it without Krafted. Truly detail oriented and professional, I would recommend them for any event

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Krafted by Design 8

Terry-Ann Nembhard · Married on 06/22/2019

THE BEST!! Krafted with Love

Our wedding was beyond what we imagined. If something went wrong we were not aware... that's how good the Krafted team was. When I entered the ceremony area and saw how white, clean, carefully designed and placed everything was I was in shock. We have gotten so many calls and messages about how perfect the wedding was. The decor on the tables was just breathtaking. We had a reception in a wonderland that was carefully "krafted". Chalene and I went over the decor so many times and she blew my mind with the execution. Her eye for detail is remarkable. I felt the love that was put into the setup and execution. I felt no pressure on the day of the wedding. She told me not to come to the set up area and I trusted her so much that I walked away peacefully. We got the wedding if our dreams. Our wedding was Krafted by Design!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Krafted by Design 13
    Krafted by Design 14

Rebecca · Married on 02/24/2019

Flawless Amazing Customer Service

I would recommend Krafted to any and everyone that has ears to listen and eyes to read about this review I am currently writing. Working with Krafted was the best decision I’ve ever made. From start to finish; I felt completely comfortable and never felt as if I was a bother despite the many changes that took place. I’ve heard when planning a wedding; the decor can be a bit stressful but I can truly say... Krafted has made the entire planning process a breeze. If you are looking for consistent impeccable customer service that delivers 100% and beyond? Please do yourself a favor and get Krafted! You won’t regret it. This is not a paid promotion as every word I write is from the heart. My husband and I are a young couple and Krafted worked with our budget and even made suggestions when needed to better the overall outcome. I can go on and on about Krafted but space is limited. All I can say is if Krafted is even a thought in your mind or even if you stumbled upon them; don’t hesitate! You have my stamp of approval! You’re making the absolute right choice!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Sarah · Married on 02/03/2019

I used krafted by design for my destination wedding in Jamaica. Paula was an absolute dream to work with. With my mind constantly changing I was able to bounce ideas around with Paula who came up with some incredible designs. Our budget was tight and Paula made my dream decor happen. Being as I lived in Canada and did not do a visit to Jamaica before the wedding we used emails and photos to chat back and forth and all of the photos I sent were exactly perfect, just as I imagined. A very big thank you to Paula and her team. I would recommend Krafted by design to all bride having a wedding in Jamaica!!

Sent on 02/15/2018
  • Monique

Monique Jackson-Ellis · Married on 12/09/2018

Highly satisfied and delighted with services provided by Krafted Designs!

Working with Krafted on my wedding decor was simply amazing and a great experience for me! I was working within a budget and Chalene was always readily available to provide suggestions and ideas so that my vision would be executed within budget! Chalene is a creative genius! I wanted the freedom to express the vision I had for my wedding decor and Chalene gave me just that! She was always very open and realistic and since I am not a creative being, Chalene provided the guidance I needed in order to make that vision come to life. She always made time for us (email, texts, phone calls) to go through the decor proposals, answer any out-of-the-box questions, or just to bounce ideas off her. If there were any changes that I needed (which were numerous) Chalene was always very patient, understanding and professional in walking me through what was required and what would be practical or not. On my wedding day, the decor looked flawless! I was so in awe with the elegance displayed! I loved every bit of it!! My wedding guests had high praises of how beautiful the ceremony, cocktail space and reception area were! The place looked so amazing and all my expectations were exceeded! I am a very delighted client of Krafted Designs and I would highly recommend using their services! You will not have any regrets!

Monique & Christopher
    Wedding date : December 9, 2018
    Location : Bellefield Greathouse & Gardens

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Krafted by Design 15
    Krafted by Design 16
  • Shekira

Shekira Dixon-Allen · Married on 11/24/2018

Royan and I really appreciated their service. Charlene was patient and quick in responding to our requests.

We really appreciated, the service provided by KraftedByDesign, the decor was awesome. You guys did a fantastic job capturing how I pictured my big day. It was great, every aspect complimented each other. Thanks a mill...

Sent on 12/11/2018

Megan · Married on 11/18/2018

Great Service!

Paula with Krafted By Design was absolutely wonderful! The decor was far beyond what I imagined it would be and I was really pleased. I’d definitely recommend this team!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Shanna

Shanna · Married on 11/17/2018

Quality service

Planning a destination wedding is quite an undertaking; Especially when you can't physically be around to monitor everything and have no choice but to rely on cyber means. I must say, that Krafted By Design made me feel so much at ease. I worked with Chalene to put together my dream day, and she truly made my dream come true. We had a brief phone conversation and I simply gave her a description of what I wanted and she immediately was able to start painting the picture of what she could do to bring my vision to reality. Further correspondence through email was a breeze. On my big day, when I FINALLY got to see everything put together, I smiled, because it was EXACTLY what I wanted. And I must note, the wedding signs I asked her to create simply by sending her inspirational pictures, she created the most amazing pieces. My guests gave so many compliments. Thank you again for everything team Krafted. The quality of your service is one to be noted and admired. I would DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone doing a wedding in Jamaica.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Tim · Married on 11/12/2018

Excellent!!!

We could not have been happier. Communication, arrangements and professionalism were all exceptional. The table arrangement set up for dinner on beach was truly breathtaking. Any question we had, she was there with a quick answer. We would highly recommend. The owner of the property also wanted to know who provided such a beautiful set up and we gladly passed on the information. Truly can’t thank enough for making a memorable day even better. Thank you again...
    The Jacksons

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Keniesha

Keniesha · Married on 11/03/2018

Elegant and Sophisticated destination wedding

Chalene and the Krafted by Design Team were an absolute pleasure to work with. From the initial consultation, to my last minute requests, she executed everything perfectly and with ease. My request was for large floral arrangements for the ceremony, elegant decor, and flowers with a simple color palette. She provided us with an upfront quote and was very flexible throughout the planning process. I could not have been more happy with how beautiful all of our ceremony and reception decor, backdrop, table scapes, floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages were. Set up was executed with ultimate timeliness and professionalism. I couldn't believe our vision was on full display and ten times better than I had imagined it. They went above and beyond my expectation. It took my breath away when I entered the room. I would absolutely recommend her and the Krafted team to anyone looking for stunning floral arrangements and elegant wedding decor.

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Krafted by Design 17
    Krafted by Design 18
    Krafted by Design 19
  • Sharmilla

Sharmilla · Married on 08/18/2018

Paula and her team were exceptional, my wedding was on August 18th And I couldn’t have been more pleased.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Lucille · Married on 07/21/2018

We had the most beautiful beach wedding on July 21st 2018 thanks to this amazing wedding thanks to Paula Grant and her amazing team. Everything that I had envisioned was brought to life and everything exceed my expectations. Paula was so responsive and made me feel very relaxed during the entire planning of the wedding. Thank you for everything and I'd recommend Krafted by Design to anyone who are looking for a wedding decorator that will blow you away on your wedding day!!!! <3333

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Krafted by Design 27
    Krafted by Design 28
    Krafted by Design 29

Gail · Married on 05/19/2018

Chalene was not only my wedding planner but also our wedding designer from floral to lighting to the seating we entrusted Chalene with everything for our wedding. It was not only breathtakingly beautiful but the perfect execution of our vision. We were able to enjoy our perfect wedding without anything going unplanned. It was the best!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Dayna · Married on 03/24/2018

Professional, dedicated, passionate and caring are just a few of the adjectives I can use to describe the Krafted By Design team. It was a great experience working with Chalene who quickly responded to every question and concern with a positive solution. This took away a lot of the headache that comes with planning a wedding in a relatively short time frame, with a busy schedule. Everything looked fabulous and went smoothly on the day. Do yourself a favor and hire this team!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Kate · Married on 02/10/2018

Krafted by Design provided OUTSTANDING services for my 2018 wedding in Montego Bay, Jamaica. They did most of our paper products (ceremony program, welcome card, weekend itinerary, table name cards, etc.) as well as the gorgeous, creative florals and table design for our wedding reception. Before we were introduced to Krafted by Design, we initially were going to use well-known, high-end vendors who are talented but way overpriced. However, once we met Chalene and Krafted showed us mock-ups of my vision, working with Krafted instead was a no-brainer. With Krafted, you get incredible talent; high-end, luxurious, creative products; and personal attention at a REASONABLE price. While planning my Jamaica wedding, I was shocked by how expensive everything was, especially when it came to florals, and how unresponsive so many vendors were when I reached out to them about working on my destination wedding with almost 200 guests. However, Krafted was one of the few vendors I worked with who provided quick yet extraordinary service at a fair price; I never had one doubt that they'd pull off everything well. I had a pretty clear vision about what I wanted things to look like, but I wasn't fantastic about articulating it. Chalene was amazing at hearing me and translating my vision into GORGEOUS design and decor that exceeded my expectations. About 10 days before the wedding, we decided to do an extravagant head table that required a lot of effort to pull together at the last minute. Chalene made it look effortless and she knocked it out of the park. I knew she'd make it beautiful but -- wow!!! -- it was amazing and my guests raved about it. That head table was stunning and is just one of many examples of how Chalene and her team exceeded my expectations. My advice for anyone planning a wedding: make it easy on yourself and work with the extremely talented Krafted by Design. They will make the planning process less stressful and make your dreams come to life!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Sachoy · Married on 01/28/2018

Krafted by Design has gone over and beyond in delivering quality service. Shalane whom I interacted with was very pleasant and accommodating and sought to create my vision as I saw it, for my wedding day and it was absolutely beautiful. Further, they have been extremely patient and benevolent in more areas than one and I would recommend them to every bride who wants their day to be absolutely stunning and memorable.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Jason · Married on 12/27/2017

Krafted by Design are perfect for everyone. If you know what you want and if you don't know what you want. They ensure your dream event is done as you envisioned it to be.

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Krafted by Design 30

Tanique · Married on 11/26/2017

Krafted by Design was a gift from heaven on our wedding day! We had a very in depth meeting with the team to discuss the concepts we had in mind. It was just amazing to see how these concepts were brought to life in such a beautiful way. We could not have asked for more in making our day memorable. We keep looking at the pictures over and over again, deeply touched as we reminisce on the beauty and elegance the team created. Chalene & her team does not just deliver expert service, they pull magic out of a hat. They care about their couples and cater to their needs. We recommend them with not an ounce of reservation. Thanks again Team Krafted. You have a special place in our hearts. Continue on your road to greatness!
    - Tanique & Hasan

Sent on 04/02/2018

Shebrea · Married on 08/31/2017

My husband and I decided to have a destination wedding in Jamaica at Iberostar. Given that I live 4877 km away, I was very stressed and frustrated with the lack of communication from the decor company that the hotel recommended.

I’m so glad I decided to ditch that company and pay the extra vendor fee to bring The Kraft Team to my team. Chalene was amazing, she was quick to respond and thorough from start to finish.

Most importantly she was able to bring my vision to life. We had several phone conversations and although I felt I was being a “bridezilla” she was patience and understand during each call. Even when we changed our minds and our budget several times.

The Kraft Team’s creativity and expertise allowed me to feel comfortable and stress free from the first conversation until the big day. I remember meeting Chalene ( the morning of the wedding) and being so grateful for her and her team. I could really focus on the meaning of the marriage and the union I was about to enter.

My wedding was a dream come true, The Kraft Team exceeded all expectations that my husband and I had from start to finish.

My husband has been saying that he wants to do a 5 year basement, we will definitely be using The Kraft Team again.

Sent on 02/25/2018
    Krafted by Design 40
  • Wendell

Wendell Monique · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding 2019; Discovery Bay

I really appreciated Krafted by Design the execution of the wedding was absolutely gorgeous, Décor, Cake, food and flowers were spectacular. Paula was very patient and kind to work with I enjoyed her truly! The only feedback that I would say is that the location of where I had my wedding(discovery bay) prevented krafted by design from having well known vendors in the area for them to work with leaving me to locate and find them on my own and at times I felt like I should not have had to do as much as I did. Other than that I would recommend them

Sent on 08/27/2019