KPC + Co. Photography Reviews

27 Reviews for KPC + Co. Photography

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/21/2020

We love Lori!!

We had our engagement session with Lori this past November and we couldn't be more excited to be having her as our wedding photographer later this year! She is SO easy to work with (especially for us two who aren't the biggest fans of having our photo taken lol) and I am in love with her style. She puts an emphasis on natural poses/interactions that aren't forced and her editing is light and clean. While we're having our wedding in the Northern Virginia area, we're both currently living in Morgantown, WV and she has been incredibly helpful & flexible working with us from a distance (including scheduling our engagement session over Thanksgiving weekend since that was the only time we knew we'd be in the area!!). Furthermore, her online contract/payment system, as well as her site for viewing/downloading images, were both super user-friendly. 100% would recommend Lori to anyone looking for clean, natural images with a kind and relatable photographer!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Stacee · Married on 12/10/2019

Great experience, great photos!

Lori was incredible! Not only was she very responsive when I first reached out about a potential engagement session, but she was also very flexible with scheduling our shoot. My Fiance and I were very unsure about when we would be available to meet with Lori due to a number of other obligations and circumstances, and when I reached out to Lori requesting a last minute shoot while the spring flowers were still blooming, she didn't hesitate to make it work for us! She drove into the city very early in the morning so that we could try to avoid the crowds of people exploring the cherry blossoms. She went above and beyond during the shoot, and spent extra time with us to ensure that the crowds didn't interfere with the photos. Sure enough, the photos turned out beautiful, and you'd never know there were other people around us. Bottom line: it was a great experience working with Lori, and I cannot wait to use her for other occasions as well!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 11/02/2019

We had the best experience with Lori!

We are so happy that we found Lori and had a wonderful experience having her as our wedding photographer. She really made us feel special and confident in our choice to have her capture our engagement photos and wedding day. She not only is a great photographer, but also a kind and genuine person.

Lori arrived well-prepared and had already visited our venue to scope out the best places to take pictures! She was so friendly to everyone. She provided the perfect balance of giving suggestions, being flexible, and directing what she needed. Lori is an enthusiastic, hardworking, and talented photographer and we are so incredibly happy with our wedding gallery!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Lyndsie

Lyndsie · Married on 10/12/2019

I am so thankful I met Lori!!

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Lori. From the time we met Lori we knew she was going to make our pictures perfect. Lori took the time to get to know Nello and I to ensure her pictures would capture our story. Our engagement photo shoot was beautiful and our pictures were amazing. At our wedding everyone loved Lori. She made sure we all had fun while taking pictures and she captured every detail possible. Her assistant photographer, Lona, was a sweet heart and super stealthy (can’t wait to see what she captured at the reception)! I would recommend Lori to absolutely everyone!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Sarah · Married on 03/17/2018

I am so, so, so glad that I continued what seemed like a never ending search for a wedding photographer! When I found KPC and Co I thought it was almost too good to be true. Her style of work was EXACTLY what I was looking for in a photographer and for the right price point! Her attention to detail, while capturing the emotion was extraordinary. She was able to capture more detail than I thought possible but was able to get the memorable moments of the day, while also getting candids as well as formal/posed. Lori is a true professional and does amazing work. The quality of work she delivered for our engagement shoot and our wedding photos were better than anything we could have hoped for. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone (already have multiple times over). She put us right at ease through the whole process, from a brides stand point she was priceless. We are so glad that we found you for our special day and forever grateful that we have such phenomenal photos to always cherish. Every photo was perfect and did not disappoint. Lori and Allison knew exactly what they were doing to help us create and capture the most memorable moments of the day. Not only are they great photographers but they are great communicators too and great people. Thank you for sticking out the cold weather for us!!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Brandi · Married on 10/01/2017

Lori did such an amazing job at my wedding. She was one of the first vendors we actually booked, as my husband (fiancé at the time) and I had gotten engaged over two years before our set wedding date. What I found was the photographers and other wedding vendors didn’t seem eager to work with me so early before the wedding. Lori was so different though. Right away, I felt that she took my engagement seriously, and was supportive of my long planning period. She responded quickly and efficiently to all of my questions and emails.
    On the wedding day, I was so panicked! Thankfully, Lori was there to help get some of the important items for the wedding to the venue! Yes! She actually stopped by the salon I was at and took my dress, the rings, and some other important items to the actual wedding venue for me! I knew I could trust her with everything.
    The photos were everything I could have hoped for. She found all of the sweetest moments, candid and posed. I am going to cherish these photos with my husband for the rest of my life. My favorites were my husband and I’s first look. She captured every emotion perfectly.
    Thank you, Lori, for all of your hard work. I was sad to see you leave Washington State, but know you will bring happiness to so many couples and families in Virginia!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Heather · Married on 09/23/2017

Lori is awesome! She was referred to me by a friend for my newborn photos and did an amazing job. When Jeff and I decided to get married we knew she had to be our photographer. She knows how to direct you and help you get the best possible pictures. She is very flexible and loyal even though her family had to move all the way to Virginia from Washington State she still came back to photograph our wedding. If you are able to hire her you will no be disappointed she is an outstanding professional and person.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Jenny · Married on 07/01/2017

Lori is an amazing photographer that has a great eye for tiny details. Every photo she takes is flawless! Lori did our engagement photos and wedding photos and I am so glad we found her, she is awesome to work with and will go out of her way to make your big day perfect! Our family and us cannot stop looking at all of our photos because they are that awesome, you will love Lori as your photographer.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Jenny · Married on 07/01/2017

Lori is amazing at what she does ! She makes taking photos comfortable and everyone looking flawless and natural. She has a great eye for tiny details which I think makes her stand above other photographers. You will love every photo by KPC & CO.!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Alexis · Married on 03/03/2017

My husband is in the Army so we decided to do a courthouse wedding but I really wanted a photographer and Lori did an excellent job! Very easy to communicate, very involved, and very enthusiastic about everything! I know I wasn't the easiest person to work with but Lori was patient and kind, made sure everything was perfect! It rained on the day of our wedding but she made it work! I love her work and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

Lori was amazing! From the first time my fiancé and I met her she made us feel comfortable and was genuinely interested in being part of our big day. She was so gracious and flexible in meeting our specific requests and even put up with my crazy huge family. We loved her and have even hired again for our family photos. She is a gem and well worth the investment!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Skylar · Married on 09/24/2016

Lori is absolutely amazing! She has a wonderful eye at catching all the precious moments. Extremely happy and grateful for the work she did for our wedding. Each and every photo is beautiful. Could not be happier with the work that she did.
    Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Jimmy · Married on 09/17/2016

My wife were very pleased with Lori, I knew we had picked the right photographer during our engagement photos. She made us both very comfortable and I almost at times forgot she was even there and our pictures were awesome. For the wedding she actually had to travel about 2 hours to the venue but was excited about it and was a trooper even though it was cold and rained on us. The pictures for the wedding were fantastic and we loved them so much we used Lori for our Christmas family photos. I would recommend her to any of my friends and have and we will use her again for any of our needs. Thank you Lori for being awesome.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Casandra · Married on 09/17/2016

Absolutely choose Lori!!! She does amazing work and is so easy to work with. She made me, my husband and my family all feel comfortable and got us all to smile together. Lori is the sweetest person, we loved her so much that we chose her to create our first Christmas cards as a family as well.
    I didn't have a lot of time to plan and book vendors, but my fiancé and I gave Lori a very broad overview of what we wanted and she did awesome without us having to stress over any details.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Lori and her assistant Allison were amazing! Very personable and fun. They even stayed and played a game of corn hole with us! Lori went above and beyond when a friend suddenly canceled to be my photographer and had to find one sort of last minute. She gave me a great deal and even came all the way to the Seaside, OR area to document our special day. I will forever be a client! Thanks girl :)

Sent on 10/16/2016

Anika · Married on 07/30/2016

Lori was our photographer for our wedding and engagement photos. She kept in great contact with me over the entire year. We really appreciated her flexibility since we were planning our wedding long distance. She delivered beautiful photos that we will cherish forever. She is very passionate and extremely talented! I highly recommend working with her for your wedding! We are so glad we met her and worked with her to document our wedding!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Christie · Married on 07/16/2016

Lori met us for our wedding consultation and was prepared from the get go. She has captured our pictures from our engagement photos to our wedding photos. On the wedding day she and her assistant showed up early to get some shot ideas and even stayed later so she can capture our sparkler send off. She is very patient especially with my big wedding party and loud family it can be be overwhelming to give direction over them. She has a great eye for detail and puts thought and care to the quality of her products. We ultimately decided to hire her because the value of her packages and fair pricing, and we are glad that we did. We are looking forward to receiving our photos, customized wedding book, and usb to reminisce on your special day.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Tim · Married on 07/03/2016

We really enjoyed having Lori as our wedding photographer. She did a great job!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Monica · Married on 07/03/2016

Lori was a pleasure to work with. She is very responsive and did a great job meeting with us before the wedding to discuss all the photography details. She came prepared with checklists, a set of questions for us to answer, and also had us fill out a form to help capture our photography thoughts for the wedding day. Being this organized helped us iron out other details to for the wedding. She met with us the week before the event to iron out last minute items. On the day of she came in and worked well within our timeline. She was able to capture all the details and beautiful memories. I teared up at some of the shots she'd taken. I highly recommend her as a wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 01/23/2016

KPC + Co and Lori Conklin did a fabulous job in capturing all of the most important wedding moments! Lori was so very patient and kind to the wedding party and all the guests! I received many compliments regarding her care and consideration of everyone on this very special day. And the pictures were beautifully done and presented less than one week after the event. I would recommend Lori and KPC+ Co to my friend and family.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Robert · Married on 11/28/2015

Lori was very profession and friendly. It was a pleasure having her take our wedding pictures.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2015

Lori from KPC + Co did a great job during my wedding photography session. From the beginning, she was very professional. She had great suggestions about various poses and group photos. During the chaos of my wedding day, she was calm and helpful, allowing my husband and I to be calm and relaxed during our photo shoot. We were very happy with the beautiful photographs of our special day. She has a gift for capturing life's tender moments, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Laura · Married on 07/03/2015

Lori did an amazing job shooting my wedding. She got all the shots I asked for and did some really creative styling to get good shots of some of my wedding decor and favors which are nice to have. She was very nice and available for communication before and after the wedding. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband and I are so happy we were able to work with KPC + Co. Photography for our spring wedding! We wanted someone to give us a personal experience as well as romantic country pictures. KPC was able to capture our spirit and love so perfectly! She was very professional and responsive throughout the entire process. She spent time with us ahead of time to fully understand our venue, personalities and expectations for pictures. She was so prepared and ready for the day that everything went smoothly and we were able to get all the perfect shots in we were expecting. I cherish the experience of working with her as well as the final products. I can't stop smiling as I look at all her beautiful pictures of our special day hanging around our home!

Sent on 11/19/2015

She was wonderful to work with we really enjoyed her. My husband and I dont care for getting pictures taken and she made it so comfortable. I would also work with her in the future for any other photography sessions :)

Sent on 12/18/2015